It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Abducted By Aliens, And I Fought Back!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
In another compelling and engaging "My Story," from the Bay Area UFO Expo, Lance Carter provides a vivid description of his alien abduction experience. His account is one of the few in which the abductee fought back against what he describes as "grey aliens" and wanders their facility (or spacecraft) in search of an escape. During his search for a way out, Mr. Carter describes, in great detail, an amazing "plot" of the extraterrestrials.

This is a personal story provided to us by a visitor to the AboveTopSecret.com booth at the Bay Area UFO Expo. Attendees who had personal experiences related to UFOs and extraterrestrials were encouraged to stop by their booth and "tell their story to the world," with the promise that we'd post every video, in its entirety, here on ATS. We (ATS) take no position as to the authenticity of these personal accounts, and provide them to you, the world, for review, examination, and consideration.
edit on 15-6-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
LOL, this guy is too weird for me. I love the part where he was like
"I went POW,POW,POW and hit them" ,that part did me in

[edit on 24-9-2009 by freeyourmind1111]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
That's madd creepy!

I know that there are folks that walk and drive around that are not from "here", but this just takes it to the next level!

I wonder how human a "converted ET" would look, because the folks that I see on a daily basis look REALLY human. So human, that they just walk up to folks, use the mind control, and the folks go goo ga ga over them like they've been friends all along.

That's a really creepy story though!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'm a staunch believer in UFOs, having witnessed them myself. I understand how frustrating it is trying to share stories about such a taboo subject. Nonetheless, this guy fails to communicate credibility. I won't pretend to be a know-it-all and claim the guy a fraud, but I'm also not gullible enough to believe everything I hear.

My prayers go out to this man, though. He's either very disturbed, or actually has one very tough battle on his hands with ETs. I just hope he can figure out his situation and find peace. And thank you ATS for allowing everyday people to share their story, no matter how bogus it may be.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by killuminati2012
I'm a staunch believer in UFOs, having witnessed them myself. I understand how frustrating it is trying to share stories about such a taboo subject. Nonetheless, this guy fails to communicate credibility. I won't pretend to be a know-it-all and claim the guy a fraud, but I'm also not gullible enough to believe everything I hear.

My prayers go out to this man, though. He's either very disturbed, or actually has one very tough battle on his hands with ETs. I just hope he can figure out his situation and find peace. And thank you ATS for allowing everyday people to share their story, no matter how bogus it may be.

You know what, that's a interesting perspective you have there and I respect that. Star for you. Peace!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
That was erm interesting. How do I find the link to more stories from the Bay area UFO conference?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I really wish ATS hadn't made the promise to post these videos. I guess the joke's on anyone who makes the mistake of viewing these things. Though I have read that most abductees tend to be of a lower IQ, so that part makes a little sense.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Something seems extremely off about this guy. I noticed also that he keeps looking away from the camera. I can't really come out and call him a liar, who am I to judge? I can say that I think his mannerisms and body language cause me to question him though.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Redeemer

Yeah, there's just something wrong here. It's like a little kid telling a monster story.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I think he suffers from a mental disorder.

2nd line

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Here I thought he was going to tell how he jumped out of the back of the pickup truck before it crosses back into Nogales!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I fully believe in Aliens and the abduction phenomenon... but like others I can't shake the feeling that this man in particular is mentally ill. I personally know an older diagnosed schizophrenic man who talks and acts that exact same way when he's talking. I have no doubt in my mind that he believes it happened but there is a big doubt in mine that it actually did. I'm not pretending to be a doctor or diagnosing him with anything but I am saying that his mannerisms do remind me quite a lot of the diagnosed schizophrenic man that I know, and at the very least there is something going on here mentally.

Of course there is the possibility that aliens happened to abduct a man who happened to be schizophrenic, but I just don't think so in this case. Who knows, maybe the abduction affected his mind and made him this way. But my gut feeling says no.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hard to tell by this video whether he's telling the truth or not simply because like everyone else views, he does seem a bit different. However, I did go to Amazon and looked up his book and went to his website and for a guy that is a bit different he has done a whole lot more than a lot of us (ie: write a book for instance).

My 2 Cents!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Without seeing the video yet......and reading some of the comments; you people should realize that some of these may actually be members here. I would think the rules should still apply?

Were any of these people that spoke asked if they were members?

These people at least had the nerve to talk about it on a video. I've heard or read of cases where some were able to fight back and weren't controlled by these people or whomever.

I'd like to hear what Jim Marrs has to say about that from his own sources and books. Maybe someday you'll have to eat your own tin foil hat.

Some of what he says about the skeletons is interesting. Medical students use these and some of these may have shown various stages of illness etc.

I think many who are abducted are given false or screen memories. If he was an abductee, they may have even indulged his fantasy of fighting and escaping. His injury may have been while he was sleeping, but who really knows.

Some stories are of alien entities who take over human bodies. It's also possible they use an artifical body.

It's not right to just judge them by parts of their story. I hope people here don't idolize Penn and Teller.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'll give you that, he does have guts to tell his story in public when people's natural attitude is to be skeptical. I'm willing to admit there's a possibility that what he said happened, in fact happened. like I said I fully believe that it does happen to people. I'm just judging based on his body language and mannerisms and speech saying that something seems off about him. It may have been caused by his experience but I have a feeling that he may be mentally ill by natural causes and that this may be a fantasy of his.

If what he says is true, I'm not looking forward to seeing these converted aliens walking around, I'll tell you that! The ones that creep around sneakily at night are bad enough.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by poisonmekare

We still don't know this guy. I've had my own stories here, but have my own reservations about starting a thread over it yet. I don'tknow if I'll ever be ready, but I would most likely want to show any evidence I've had in the past, whether it was special effects props someone else used or real. Who here could really say?

Therapists and psychiatrists that psychoanalyze someone and categorize them as mentally ill etc.

Only sane people are genuine or worth their time
9 out of 10 are false memories

This isn't a Americas Got Abductees contest.

What do REAL believers in the science field use to analyze stories and not just the persons aptitude

Many stories may be mundane compared to others, but it's still important to these people anyway. If they just want to be noticed, give them a case number and file of some sort. I'm sure someone out there is already.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Maybe I'm biased because I have personal experience with someone who has been diagnosed with schizophrenia who acts very similar to this. I don't think that only people who are sane are worth listening to, I'm just more likely to take it with a grain of salt because I've seen what mental illness can make people believe. He's a harmless old guy and he's very nice to talk to, but he has some stories that he'll tell you happened and he believes it happened, and it's a good story, but it just didn't happen in reality.

I have had my own experiences as well that I have been reluctant to make posts about because of skepticism. Most people will automatically say the person telling the story is making it up or is mentally ill. So I'm not really pleased to say that I believe this fellow in the video is amongst those who appear to actually fit that bill. I'm just calling it how I see it.

I did make a post about an experience I had and it was mostly ignored from what I remember. I don't care because I know what happened, but I understand the frustration that people won't give your story a chance unless you happened to take home some evidence and even then they'd tear it to shreds and call it a hoax. So be it. Those who know the truth will believe your story if they see it matching up to the truth as they know it according to their own experiences or their own intuition. Those who don't believe will never believe unless they see it with their own eyes... and thanks to screen memories, maybe even then they still wouldn't believe.

I have seen my fair share of UFO's in the sky that I absolutely believe were saucers. They seem to congregate around cities, maybe because there is a larger population to sample. My mother has seen a few herself when she was younger with a group of her friends, and my grandparents saw one back in the day themselves. I do believe, no doubt about that.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Been there, did that- just never got to connect. I had a very, very bad nightmare that was so bad, when I woke up I was in a state that I could only call Ultra upset. I looked up, and what do I see but an alien standing over me. I screamed bloody murder, and reacted so fast, I am amazed I didn't injure myself from the recoil. The Alien disappeared, of course- and to this day, I have never had that happen again. Was it a leftover from the nightmare I had? It certainly wasn't related, content wise. There was an unusual amount of UFOs where I was living.

It was a classic grey- large head, eyes, small chin, barely a mouth (the little SOB was smirking), spindly body. About 4 feet tall. It also had shown up in the wee hours- just before the sun had come up.

Makes you wonder why being extremely agitated and/ or angry is the best defense against these things.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
do you people ever think he just had too much to drink or smoke? (or anything else)

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Sorry but I cannot watch this whole thing in full. I find the guy to be so irritating that I feel like I am being tortured for very minute I try listening to him. Whether it's true or not, somebody who is coherent, more fluent and more in touch with reality should have presented the information.

If this is true then I admire his courage for coming out and telling people about his experiences. But he just seems borderline crazy and his presentation hurts his credibility.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join