It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there ETs walking among us?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I got them from your website. They match the most common,. You are human.

100,000 years ago humans did not exist. Humans are 50,000 years old.

...wait.

It makes sense now!

In fact if you got our dna from 100,000 years ago, it would explain you being completely thick headed and filled with wrong claims!

You have no common sense, nor imagination. You can't imagine a world where you are really human!

THANK YOU. You've made it all make sense now!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

AnthraAndromda.....

I guess I should ask my question directly to you.

How long have you been making up this story about being an alien?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

I got them from your website. They match the most common,. You are human.

No you did not get those data values from my website, and anyone who wishes to confirm that is invited to look.

(Dude, on the top of your page it says DYS19 = 16 ... my DYS19 value is 14)

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Unknown Soldier.....

I just had a thought.

How long has he been making up this stuff?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

If that is him at least 16 years? Unless a impostor of the original character.

another thought

Hey i got Scottish English roots does that make me Andromedan too?

If that is the case Androm can just send the details to me telepathically since we are both sharing the same genome. Im not going to check the U2U then since we are both Aliens.

Waiting for that mind meld my Andromedan/Scottish/English brother from another mother

KPAX was a good film btw

No you did not get those data values from my website, and anyone who wishes to confirm that is invited to look.

(Dude, on the top of your page it says DYS19 = 16 ... my DYS19 value is 14)

Proof or more hearsay?

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Unknown Soldier.....
I just had a thought.
How long has he been making up this stuff?
Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

If that is him at least 16 years? Unless a impostor of the original character.
KPAX was a good film btw

Unknown Soldier.....

16 years? OK.....I'll check with him directly, seeing that he's in this discussion.

As for KPAX.....I never did catch up with that. I'll have to do so.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

AnthraAndromda.....

Is Unknown Soldier correct?

Have you been doing this for 16 years?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
For those interested in the possibilty that there are ETs that walking among us is here another interesting case about that.
It’s of course impossible to say that it was really an ET, but Sir Peter Horsley had quite some remarkable background.

Air Marshall Sir Peter Horsley Claims He Met ET

In Timothy Good’s excellent new book, "Alien Base Earths Encounters with Extraterrestrials" he reports on Air Marshal Sir Peter Horsley, former Deputy Commander in Chief of Strike Command, a war hero who flew Mosquitoes against the Germans, who has held one of the highest ranks in the RAF who in 1954, had a two hour meeting with an apparently extraterrestrial man in London.

In his fascinating autobiography, "Sounds From Another Room",

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c261d77a988.jpg[/atsimg]

Sir Peter devotes a lengthy chapter to the subject of UFOs, including details of his investigations into sightings reported by pilots; details which he relayed to Prince Phillip, who shared his interest in the phenomenon. He was equerry (advisor) to Her Majesty the Queen and Prince Phillip for seven years.

One day in 1954, General Martin phoned Sir Peter, inviting him to meet a Mrs. Markham that night at her London flat in Smith Street, Chelsea. Morning There, in a dimly lit room, he was introduced to a ‘Mr. Janus.’ Without any preliminaries, writes Sir Peter, ‘Mr. Janus dived straight into the deep end by asking me to tell him all I knew about UFOs.

www.nationalufocenter.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Unknown Soldier.....

16 years? OK.....I'll check with him directly, seeing that he's in this discussion.

As for KPAX.....I never did catch up with that. I'll have to do so.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

According to one of those web sites Anthra Andromeda has that material copyright in 1991. So actually 19 years. Question is how well does Anthra know Aleister Crowley?

ON THE FORMULA OF LAShTAL Publication in class B Copyright © 1991; Anthra-Andromda By: Aleister Crowley and Anthra-Andromda

ordoaa.wolfmagick.com...
ordoaa.wolfmagick.com...

K-PAX is a film starring Kevin Spacey about a man who claimed he was an Alien.

www.youtube.com...

Are aliens among us?

Some think Tesla was Venusian ? Some think Einstein was Alien as well. Is it that inconceivable to be freakishly intelligent? Maybe they used the entire brain capacity like we are suppose to? Perhaps something is restricting us from using our entire brain? These men surpassed limitations. Does that make them ET? I don't think so i think it makes them more human than most humans.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
science.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Spacevisitor.....

Thank you for your interesting & useful post, amongst a sea of Anthra silliness.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Unknown Soldier…..

According to one of those web sites Anthra Andromeda has that material copyright in 1991. So sctually 19 years.

Oh well…..I was wondering if Arthur Dromedary was making this up as part of a sociology experiment at university / college, or something like that. I think “19 years” cancels out that theory.

Question is how well does Anthra know Aleister Crowley?
ON THE FORMULA OF LAShTAL Publication in class B Copyright © 1991; Anthra-Andromda By: Aleister Crowley and Anthra-Andromda
ordoaa.wolfmagick.com...
ordoaa.wolfmagick.com...

In a recent thread wherein Crowley was mentioned, Arthur Dromedary became extremely excited & posted most prolifically. I wondered about that.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

reply to post by spacevisitor

Spacevisitor.....

Thank you for your interesting & useful post, amongst a sea of Anthra silliness.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

It is flat out plagiarism IMO. This guy has been spamming forums and sites of the last year with an old Crowley publication it appears. As you may know Crowley has been dead since 1947, so the work of Crowley And Anthra Andromeda?

Last time I checked Crowley was an occultist. Or if you refer to his book of Lam i guess in touch with a inter dimensional being named Lam, looked similar to what we know as the greys. So this whole Crowley and Androm connection is a bit silly.

Have a gander at this thread the same stuff was copy-a-pasta on several other message boards and web sites over 2009-2010
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Unknown Soldier.....

Maybe he is just "unwell".

Despite posting like a 14 year old, he must have a few years on him.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

But, many are right, it would not be hard for a Human looking species to mix among you and be wholly un-noticed. I have been here for 63 years, have worked as a software engineer for 40 years, and seem to be the only one to know. -Anthra Andromeda

Hmmm That would be 1947 the same year Crowley died? So when Androm was a baby and Crowley was on his death bed they decided to work on a publication together? Engineering software since 1970?

Unknown Soldier.....

Maybe he is just "unwell".

Despite posting like a 14 year old, he must have a few years on him.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Time for "Mother" to hide the mountain dew and buy Androm the latest game for the XBOX360. As long as it does not involve Aliens, or the Occult maybe a sports game or something. Maybe a paper route. His activity always seems to peek in the middle of the summer when the kids are out of school whether that be Jr High or Community College.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

You will find this article very interesting!! I found it while "stumbling" this week. . .Here's the web address:

www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well, E.T. might walk amongst us, but so far I've only known about two. one being in North Amerika as a regular avarage Joe nutting important. I recon he knows about the other as well. Thou it would be hard to prove of either that it is alien considering it is not in a coporial state.

Outside of that I haven't noticed any, which is good. It would be bad if therre were more but then again, it is not something to hang up high.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
What if we are the aliens and just don't remember. Lets say anywhere between 100,000 and 20,000 years ago an exploration team landed here to study or to even colonize the planet. This could have been done all across the galaxy or even the universe to perserve life or to find it.

The possibilities of what happened after they landed could be endless, but lets just say they got stranded here some how. I'm not talking about 3 or 4 astronaunts. What if it were hundreds or even thousands of them left here some how. Pretty much like us maybe a little different smarter, more sprituarl, etc....

So what would they do in this situation. They wouldn't just sit tight and fester and hope a rescue team would come. Maybe thier technology was only in light speed stages so they knew it would take decades if not maybe centeries for any kind of help to come.

Stranded, they had only one choice. Stay and make the best out of it and live out the rest of thier lives here. They split up and make colonies all over the planet. Each group having a differnt idea on how they want to live.

In thier journies they came across our primitive ancestors and keep in mind these people were smart and could have been a little pampered from thier god like technology. So along the way they gave our ancestors a little boost in evolution either by interbreeding or genitic manipulation whatever you see fit. Used us as a tool of survival and in return taught us civilization as we know it today. Maybe thats why we have this need or desire to work, we were programmed to. Thats just one theory could have taken any other path who really knows.

Thiers so many things that could have happened over time that made us forget its endless. desease, earthquakes, climate change(ice age) or any other chaotic event or events.

They could have eventually been saved and got a ride back home. Remember thier smart who knows how long thier life spans are or they keep themselves segregated from us (the slaves) and left us to fend for ourselves with whatever they left behinde.

OR

Thier people came back and found what they did to be totally taboo and wiped everything out with great floods and cleansed the earth back to its natural order and some of us survived or were aloud to survive.

OR

No one ever came back to save them. They lived along side of us and still do, some seeked power, some wanted just a simple life and just died out, or they eventually found eachother again to live in our shadows and set us free to grow and develop on our own accord while they keep an eye on things. We could be just one big experiment.

The possibilies are only as endless as your own imagination will take you.

It could be as simple as over time we just forgot and finally our people came back to see if any colony survived. Found us to be set back so far behinde and lost that they decided they needed to get us back up to speed with them before they drop the "YOUR NOT ALONE" bomb on us.

That seems to be clear to me with all the increased sightings and what not.
Whatever the case may be if they are here with us or just found us again. One thing is for sure everyone will never wake up or believe untill they come on down knock on our doorsteps, slap us in the faces and say we are here. Even then im sure some will have to slapped a few times before they get it.

We may never know but it sure it fun to think about isnt it.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Back in the 1960's I went to a professional astrologer in Cleveland, Ohio...I casually asked her if she had ever had any unusual clients...she related this story to me: A man called her one day for a consultation, aher secretary took down all the required information, and told him to call back in one week. One week later he called and came in....when he arrived, she & her secretary could find no record of his information; no notes, etc...She apologized and asked him if he'd mind starting over again....he said no, but thanks anyway, and held out his hand, to shake hands with her.......she said she was startled to see that his hands had no lines, wrinkles, etc., at all....completely smooth and unlined!!! when he turned to leave, she saw tiny sparks around the bottom of his shoes as he was walking out of the office....this was on a tile floor, in the summertime; so it wasn't that thing where lack of moisture in the air causes static electricity.......She said she was rather relieved that he never called or came back!!! and felt that he may have been 'of the devil', although, silly me, I never thought to question her further as to why she felt that way......... could this have been an ET???

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Animusmors

Now, I don't know if you can answer or if you are allowed to answer:

Thank you for your comments.

As far as answering your questions; I will try, I don't have answers to all queries, but I will tell you if I don't know. And, I don't really care if I'm "allowed" to answer a given question, if I know the answer I will anyway.

1)Do you have any knowledge about the supposed past cataclysm that happened here on earth thousands of years ago that of which wasn't discussed on this site or other sites?

Sorry, I know very little about that event. Occult/Esoteric lore speaks of a destruction by Water, I didn't follow up on such events.

2)If you are who you say you are, how many years has your species been amongst the humans on this planet and what, in your opinion, is the best way for us to go concerning our governments? I ask because you stated that the reason, or one reason, your people haven't made full "official" contact is because of our governments. I am one of these humans who really can't stand for this growing tyranny. I'm in the United States and all I have to go off of is the Constitution written a couple hundred years ago as my best bet comparing to other structures written.

I've been here 63 years, and I'm the only one of my species I know of. My mother and a few thousand others from our home galaxy have been in Earth orbit for around 15 years.

Yes, my people and some factions of local stellar governments are withholding public contact due to the Terrestrial governments not wanting such contact, or not allowing such an event. My people and the local factions respect the sovereignty of Earth, and do not want to interfere.

I understand your frustration over the "tyranny", I can see it too. I do find the methods the governments use to exploit the people reprehensible.

3)What are your thoughts on the original intent of the United States or other forms of government, that have passed?

I think the founding fathers of the United States truly had the right idea. They drew up a framework that would allow the people to enjoy a kind of freedom that is still unique in the world. It is unfortunate that the so-called "shadow government" has managed to corrupt such a wonderful idea as the US. It is even more unfortunate that the people allow it to continue.

4)Also were the founders of the US on the right path to having a functional government to give your people incentive to disclose in an "extravagant" manner other than what you are doing just by telling the truth and having us trust in, for lack of a better word, faith you are who you say you are?

Yes, I think so.

In my little attempt, I am trying to have as little "faith" as possible. Unfortunately, there are those, whether they work for any faction of the "shadow government" or not, who seem rather bent on making me and the little science I can afford look foolish. It is truly a shame, for they perhaps do more harm to the people as a whole, than they do to me.

5)Also, now this one I completely understand if you don't answer this one (or any of my questions in fact), but is there anyway to identify others of your species? I have no malevolent intent towards anybody, I just want to learn, that's all.

Probably not. I'm told that my people use a kind of holographic projecter at times when interacting with members of the Human population. Adults are quite tall (around 4.5 meters) and I'm sure can be rather imposing. Other than that, we look very much like Humans.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

14?

That's average, not alien.

www.genebase.com...

Look I'm getting really tired of this.

I'm going to report you to the mods for basically falsifying who you are and spamming your website and false claims around.

I haven't the time for liars. You can go enjoy yourself.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

14?

That's average, not alien.

www.genebase.com...

Look I'm getting really tired of this.

I'm going to report you to the mods for basically falsifying who you are and spamming your website and false claims around.

I haven't the time for liars. You can go enjoy yourself.

You do what you think you must.

Have you ever thought that perhaps I don't have the time for someone who doesn't know Jack about data analysis? or Scientific proceedure?
Do you even know that individual data points like your are trying to represent them, is the same as lying about the data? It is deliberate falseification of the data.

And, you need to be aware that I have falsified nothing, only reported/presented it in its entirity as it should be. Also, I've not "spammed" my website, not made any false claims. You think I have, but have wholly unable to illustrate it.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join