It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Cosmic,

This is also my philosophy.

Well put.

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
Bearing in mind that one can only work from one's own personal experience, it would be well to refrain from making declarations of "correct"/"right"/"valid", etc., and "incorrect"/"wrong"/"invalid", etc. By your own admission, you can only comment on that with which you have personal experience. This is exactly the reason to look for more perspective on any given topic.

All things are true, therefore nothing can be false. All things are one thing, therefore nothing is separate from anything else. The only single difference or change in anything is perspective.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

I don't quite understand your post though. On the one hand talking about levels of stages of theocracy reached, which is the greatest horror imaginable to a free planet, and primitive dark age conditions, to talking about a beautiful balance.

The two don't go together in the least, in fact, the prime directive is to free this planet.

Free, and the religions are not freedom. when my soul woke up over a year ago, I was reading a famous controversial ufology personage, who had edited a religious manuscript, only edited was the claim and I woke up remembering him and even knowing he had come, we had all come in waves, during the decades, and he wasn't supposed to start a religion. My expanded HS was so upset with him a projection of me was trying to leave to go to him and the words renegade came out of me. I was counseled by Family the next day to never judge anyone. That many did not wake up in this negative world and to send love, light, prayers, for his recovery, to go on assignment. Now, that experience was more real than anyones world view on the news to them, and there is no theocracy's or pyramids we are meant to embrace.

We are meant to say NO to NWO and the bloodlines. And envision refocus on the world we wish to see instead. Put all our heart, mind envisions, intentions and soul powers into this. I see it completely free of every church, temple or mosque, with spiritual growth a private affair.

Edit to add: In fact a friend told me that he was Israeli secret service which makes me think of what the "credentialed" and even alot of the famous ufolgoy accounts are, and of course theres the Georgia Guidestones, and this whole idea of disclosure building up suddenly. Hmmm.. I call this the S group.

edit on 28-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Kokatsi

I don't quite understand your post though. On the one hand talking about levels of stages of theocracy reached, which is the greatest horror imaginable to a free planet, and primitive dark age conditions, to talking about a beautiful balance.

The two don't go together in the least, in fact, the prime directive is to free this planet.

Free, and the religions are not freedom. when my soul woke up over a year ago, I was reading a famous controversial ufology personage, who had edited a religious manuscript, only edited was the claim and I woke up remembering him and even knowing he had come, we had all come in waves, during the decades, and he wasn't supposed to start a religion. My expanded HS was so upset with him a projection of me was trying to leave to go to him and the words renegade came out of me. I was counseled by Family the next day to never judge anyone. That many did not wake up in this negative world and to send love, light, prayers, for his recovery, to go on assignment. Now, that experience was more real than anyones world view on the news to them, and there is no theocracy's or pyramids we are meant to embrace.

We are meant to say NO to NWO and the bloodlines. And envision refocus on the world we wish to see instead. Put all our heart, mind envisions, intentions and soul powers into this. I see it completely free of every church, temple or mosque, with spiritual growth a private affair.

Edit to add: In fact a friend told me that he was Israeli secret service which makes me think of what the "credentialed" and even alot of the famous ufolgoy accounts are, and of course theres the Georgia Guidestones, and this whole idea of disclosure building up suddenly. Hmmm.. I call this the S group.

I absolutely agree. Presently, there is a war between forces that want theocratic control to remain, and those that want a different future. This has hapened in many intelligent planets. Now the thing is, we are in beautiful balance now - there are unseen forces that break up Theocracy and they had to make a deal, they cannot destroy the planet.
A separate thought should be devoted to 5th Stage theocracy - Theocratic leaders harness the energies of believers even after death - instead of reincarnating, they are sidetracked into a theo Band of spirits. Spirits need nourishment from earthly bodies, so the normal way is to reincarnate. The Theos are interdimensional parasites. Fifth-Stage Theocracy works without traditional gods or churches. Television, computer games, addictions, and yes, even the net. But the other side is strongly present in all of those. From a Theo viewpoit it does not matter whether you are adoring the Pope and conversing with lame angels after death or if you adore Jimi Hendrix and witness his guitar playing in a concert. Or if you adore the political speeches of this or that person. It it the same hierarchical nonthinking parasitical mindset working without the traditional trappings of fourth stage theocracy - prayers etc. Electronic psychic attacks - you name it. Lady Gaga.
This is relying on my favorite material - War in Heaven by Kyle Griffith. You can read the book online at this address: revolutionaryspiritualism.yuku.com... also on bibibliotecapleyades. It is far more readable than Law of One.
So then we are on the same side.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Another reply: I thoroughly enjoyed Wandering Scribe's posts here. Somehow there is a way of wording behind his treatment of the material that reminds me of Hidden Hand and the Original Insider. Concise, personal and spiritual. Brief metaphors. I sense that the same depth of wisdom and experience are emanating from his words. I would take anything seriously that this poster says.

I hope I can read some more. I am still looking at what specific linguistic elements arose this feeling in me but it was pretty consistent.

This was an ad hominem praise - hope it is not against the Terms of ATS.

Maybe he will choose to reflect on my humble contributions too.

Kokatsi

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Hello Scribe I been wondering on how to answer those questions that is why it has taken so long to write a reply. I have spent couple hours in meditation for each answer and I hope this will come off ok.

1. You talk of angels, as being beings who have been improperly labeled for centuries. What do you think then of the Language of the Angels? If angels have been misidentified, what do you make of their language?

As you know before I told of an experience with a female Angel but as far as I know the language was very confusing. After a minute or so the odd thing was that as if the language was processed by my mind that turned to English. I can not explain how it happened or why but when I heard the language I felt really relaxed,light and is no care in the world. What I searched and asked about was returned with information that the language it self is very high frequency also it is universal. So as far as it is known the language it self is processed through our hearing and adjusts to our frequency also processes the language we speak most. Thus it is as if we get an automatic translation through certain time of listening.

But indeed I do not know much about it merely came from asking and understanding partially through part of the experience.

2. You believe in an ambiguous and genderless Divine Creator, who is responsible for bestowing on us spiritual, mystical, and metaphysical existences; while it is my belief that it is the collective intellect—a Noosphere, or the Super-Conscious if you will—of all sentient life which is the responsible party for spiritual, mystical, and metaphysical creation. How do you propose we correlate these divided beliefs?

Yet both beliefs hold a Divine Energy and both have some of the same cross roads about philosophy, it is not important the belief or the idea nor is it important the name of the Creator. There is a creator or an energy of creation so the name, belief or system does not matter to the situation. So is it really worth fighting over something that is a little bit pointless?? When we all can just understand each others beliefs and not fight over it, for all beliefs have a source of creation so what is the real point to fight about philosophy. I think common ground can be found in all beliefs and equal understanding can be made.

So to correlate these divided beliefs I think we can find a common ground on the situation and there is no need for such division or understanding. Thus we can find a common equal system to work with together,

3. What would you recommend be done in lieu of "Awakened Masters" who have lost their touch with their fellow man? If an "Awakened One" has adorned an air of arrogant egoism, and disregard for lesser beings do you feel such a being is truly Awakened? Or has the state of disconnection overcome their rationalization and made them blind to their own humanism?

Actually both and both I believe such a being is awakened however for the being it self obtains a human body, so it is partially human even though its conscience is aware of the true body. The being still remains on a human level so it does not make a being lesser then a human to the understanding of life. To the Awakened Masters and Elders I believe they need to spend more time taking care of the planet also the people that occupy it. But what is truly awakened we must understand that what we consider awakened can be merely a little tiny spec of a truly awakened state.

It is complex to believe the understanding of true awakening and how truly are we awakened so it can be balanced out.

4. What do you believe in regards to the Truth? With so many variable definitions floating around this thread, I am trying to figure out who is right, and by what merit that person is right. Has someone demonstrated the validity of their Truth? Is there actually One Defining Truth, or is the truth subjective and based on the experiential circumstances of each individual person?

Truth is a complex for we all hold mere parts of the truth so are we truly aware of the truth that is given, yet how can we define truth when we each hold just a peace of the puzzle. A man once said "You think money is power, wrong power is a persons voice to speak out the truth" is that really truth?? while another man said "Money is truly power and it can make any voice not be heard even if that voice is telling the truth " so is this truth as well??

Both statements can be true and wrong it is the subjective to any specific individuals understanding of truth. For a decision can be based as well on truth what is the right and wrong thing to do in a specific scenario. For example a decision is made in the following case: "A man works as a bridge operator and his job is to let the traffic through over the river. During a days at work he brings over his son who was playing around on the bridge and suddenly something goes wrong. The man must put down the bridge to save the lives of 100 people but if he puts the bridge down he will crush his son in between the hinges. A life of 1 holds a life of 100 people and a man must make a decision to kill his son or watch 100 people die which were elderly, children, teens and parents. So the man decided to save a life of 100 and lose his son to save those people. "

Do we consider that evil that he killed his son to save the lives of 100 people??, yet this was the right thing to do to risk a life of 1 to save 100 and in some cases it would be considered evil so it is not good. So can at times evil can be good and good can be evil?? It is possible but that decision made saved a life of 100 people which is a way of light and yet..... it is evil because he killed his son to save those people. Is the truth really that the man did an unbelievable good thing to save lives of 100 people, while losing a loved one close to his heart?? Maybe it maybe is and yet many would consider it evil also deeply a dark thing to do.

As you see Scribe duality is all around us and we can judge the truth of things yet part of the truth is merely based on the decisions we make. So who are we to judge one another about something we can not truly fully grasp. Thus Scribe you are right the truth can be different to each individual and the decision made could be the right or wrong yet it still will be truth. This is why things are in duality for us people are unable to fully process the understanding of what is right, wrong, evil,good,dark,light and simply correct.

Forth an evil thing done could be for greater good and a good thing done could end with the wrong outcome, it is the decisions we make that stabilize our understanding of the situation we are given.

I hope you understood where I was coming from and I would love to chat some more with you.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Greetings Kokatsi,

I thoroughly enjoyed Wandering Scribe's posts here. Somehow there is a way of wording behind his treatment of the material that reminds me of Hidden Hand and the Original Insider.

Thank you very much for such an esteemed report. I have never strived to be anything more than who I am. If who I am is one among the greats, then that's really cool. In reality I'm just a guy who follows the path laid before him. Maybe I found one of the good paths and it shows when I discuss it. Who knows for sure. Thank you for the compliment though.

Concise, personal and spiritual. Brief metaphors.

My friend taught me that you have to always be able to see the metaphor of life. I don't know if I really understand exactly what she meant yet. But I do know that metaphorical spiritual analogies have helped shape me into the guide that I have become to others. Maybe I do see the metaphor of life, and am able to convey it to others.

I sense that the same depth of wisdom and experience are emanating from his words

Wisdom, knowledge, and experience emanated from her words when I absorbed them. I am but a candle to her sun. But if my flickering light helps inspire even one new person, than I have done the job she asked of me. Thank you, for appreciating my work and words.

I would take anything seriously that this poster says.

I attempt to do this with any, and all posters, as I believe everyone has something to say. It's just a matter of discovering if the something is a worthwhile something.

I hope I can read some more.

I will continue to write, rest assured of that. As long as people want to discuss on this thread, I will continue to do just that.

I am still looking at what specific linguistic elements arose this feeling in me but it was pretty consistent

If you figure it out, I would be delighted to know what it is.

this was an ad hominem praise - hope it is not against the Terms of ATS

I should hope not. I compliment others' work all of the time on ATS. Friendly nudges of appreciation are one of the greatest things we can do for one another.

Maybe he will choose to reflect on my humble contributions too

I welcome you to comment on any and all conversations I partake of on this thread, and I will certainly read your responses with a finer eye now, offering my advice where capable.

~ Scribe

edit on 28/9/10 by Wandering Scribe because: coherence and spelling

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Thank you, I will take a look at that manuscript. I rather not see sides for all sides are the light needing to learn its lessons and love, and go home. I'm so glad you brought up the theocracy angle for this is one of the biggest watch I'm on, I've been noticing the set up going on for quite some time, and think they'll be attempting to do this with an ET link somehow. We need the opposite of their control and pyramids.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

We choose not to interact with you any longer, we feel it is a waste of our time and yours and best to let time do its thing for you

Those who flaunt their knowledge disappear when the truly knowledgeable appear.

but we hope you enjoy dinosaurs.

reply to post by 547000

reply to post by Annee

reply to post by OneisOne

So we're all in agreement then, right? We want to see dinosaurs, have wild loin-cloth parties, form hunting bands, and reinvent fire, the wheel, Newtonian physics, and other awesome things? Yes?

Alright then, ACB, go ahead and introduce us to the dinosaurs.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Count me in....Ive already chosen to stay no matter what...dinosaurs or not. Im not leaving all of my other selves here while I ascend somewhere else.

I have a thread titled 'here's to making it through' .....for people to come and cheer as every predicted event passing.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Let's see what we've got going on here...

The Angelic Language

The idea of frequency seems to be one of the building blocks of your personal spirituality. I would like to know how you define frequency, and what effect frequency has on our human vessels. I sense that 'frequency' may be one of those terms we both have different associations for.

Personally, I find that the angelic language—the true one—is not so much a matter of frequency, as it is a mechanical underpinning of the Universe. This, however, would be a discussion leading into my theories on black holes and dark matter, and how these substances are less scientific, and more spiritual. The angelic language being composed of the same... anti-matter... as dark matter and black holes.

The Creator

I agree that we can both agree upon the Creator possessing similar characteristics in our two variations.

I can certainly respect your belief in the sentience of a singular force being the mechanism for motion behind creation, even though all of the evidence I have gathered from my personal spiritual pursuits points in the opposite direction.*

As long as you can accept the possibility that it is not an external singular force, but possibly an internal collective force behind the spiritual realm I don't foresee us having any major disagreements. Respect, and respect alike.

* though I completely believe that the collective consciousness of a group of people—wanting a singular sentience to be the Creator—have brought about on a sub-planar level the existence of just such a force.

Awakened Masters

I suppose more clarity on my behalf might have lead to a more coherent response from you. Forgive me for not clarifying that it was not the act of Awakening I was holding up to a spotlight, but more so the act of Falling Back Asleep, which is when one Awakens and looses their sense of reality, disconnecting from their fellow man and disillusioning themselves with thoughts of being the Only Awakened in a world of Sleepers.

For instance, what if a man were to Awaken discovering the great scheme of the Universe—much as the Buddha did—but was then to believe that He was the only one who had Awakened and understood. What should be the course of action if such a man, or woman, were to arrive and begin to speak as such?

The Truth

At last, now you see things in the manner through which I see them. Subjectively. Is there a right and a wrong action? Yes, always. But just what constitutes the right and wrong is always covered in a shade of gray. As you said in your example: the value of 1 life compared to the value of 100 lives is a subjective state.

In the case of a young child, or 100 innocent people there is a line that must be crossed, however difficult, by the father. He should not save the life of his child and doom 100 others. His single child would most likely not be responsible for the cultural, political, economical, and charitable actions of the entire group.

This is, of course, subjective. One among the unaffected bystanders may have believed that the man's son was the Second Coming of Christ, Jesus. So in the eyes of this single individual, the death of the child is horrendous since the Saviour of Mankind is worth more than all of humanity.

Again, that is simply another subjective answer.

Spiritual truth is no different than ethical truth like we have just been discussing. To be Awakened is not a state of being which can be handed out on a whim. Quite the contrary. In order to be Awakened:

One must have wisdom and knowledge in equal amounts.
One must understand both severity and mercy.
One must have in equal amounts, and under control, Ego and Higher Self.
Finally, one must understand IT for themselves, by themselves, and amongst themselves.

You have impressed me much with your new-found understanding since last we spoke.

~ Scribe

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I know this thread!

I think I posted Howard Beale quotes on it for you!

edit on 28/9/10 by Wandering Scribe because: grammar, and to add a smiley

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Has anyone been feeling energy of worry and concern about ETMAN?

I hate to bring this up, but I have been feeling for the past week great need to send him strength and reminders for him to remain confident in what we feels.

I really dont want to admit to how dark some of these feelings have been.

ETMAN------Ive sent you a message in your U2U

The feeling is almost like he is needed warriors to be shields around him...as if he is having a spiritual battle within himself.

I feel like a tug of war is going on within him. Anyone else feel this? Or felt the need to send him hope and love in this past week?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Whether we feel the need or not, I always figured it was part of our duty as humans to continuously keep a beacon of hope, strength, guidance, and compassion for anyone we come in contact with throughout our stay here.

If you sense ET Man is in need of assistance, then I too will help seed such assistance for him in my altar tributes this evening.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Im so ready to try to help Earth and mankind gaining a different perspective of humanity as a whole unit!

When I went on my 'alone path' ...when I realized and learned all the things I did....I became upset, for seeing how much I still needed to work on with myself. When you connect with what is perfect, one then see's what is imperfect within them. But then I was reassured, I have gained what I need to fulfill what I need to fulfill, I had taken several leaps and these were enough for now. Then I could accept the unconditional love that was there, even though I knew things I would need to over come at some time, be it this life or the next, I was told, there is no reason to rush what I am not ready for.

Course the perspective of humanity being a unit, along with being a unit with earth.....is long ways from now....but I feel we are taking steps, in our thoughts and consciousness for this.

It all begins with a thought, for our thoughts emanate and create.

No arks or ships for me....and Im happy with that now.

Its great having you in this thread lately!

edit on 28-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
There is some weird disruptive or like Gremlin energy going on - - but I'm not picking up any individual.

I know my energy wave cycles - - and when its coming in or high - - - I get lots of little Synchronicities.

And they've just been going crazy the last week or two.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

There is definitely something....I believe my sickness today was an effect of it. Call me crazy

It was as if I knew I had opened a door to something...and Im not ready to go into what I think that was.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Now that you mention the synchronicity... I have been having some weird flare-ups lately. On Sunday evening I took a walk with a co-worker after our shifts had ended (that being around 10 PM). We walked around the big lake in the middle of town, takes us about an hour and a half at our normal quickened pace.

While walking she noticed first that light had been acting differently. She took several (hundred) photos for a college class, and in several of the scenes there are light refractions in colors that weren't out that night (red and blues on rocks, daylight in a photo with me, etc).

Later, we entered a subterranean underpass. The shadows, which receive the minimalist light, were all agitated and acting up by our presence. Another photo she took, of my shadow this time, has a set of white eyes looking back at us. It upset us both, to the point where we couldn't walk through the underpass.

Then, just this evening before coming to ATS I was walking with a friend, fellow-ATS-user, and we followed the sound of music from one end of town—almost 2 hours walking—to the opposite end of town. During the walk we thought we'd encountered the source 3 separate times; each time the music was almost deafeningly close, but remained still over a mile away.

When we finally found the source it was a simple band rehearsal taking place in the back lot of the high school. The noise hardly traveled at all when we were right there. It was a very odd experience.

Maybe there is something happening lately...

Thank you for the compliments LV, I do my best to work with the members of a thread instead of against them. However, I am bound to make some enemies as I absolutely cannot stand to see people used and abused by those who would rather receive praise than compliment spiritual resonance.

Glad my words help you, and I enjoy your responses too.

~ Scribe

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Annee

There is definitely something....I believe my sickness today was an effect of it. Call me crazy

It was as if I knew I had opened a door to something...and Im not ready to go into what I think that was.

Yeah - - its just a really odd energy thing going on. People and stuff around me too.

Not good - not bad - - just disruptive. Like a Gremlin.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Yes, I've been very worried about ET_MAN too. He has talked about some difficulties, so sending light is a good idea.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

These odd disturbing feelings are about to get a lot stronger I been feeling random things for the past week or two. Something big might go down or a big decision is being made but whatever it is we will find out soon I guess. Who knows what might happen soon I shall sit and eat my cookie while drinking milk awaiting the outcome of these odd energy pick ups.

Hmmmmm.................... I wonder what is happening??

Kind Regards

M

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join