It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

And it is your ego that makes you even want to state that to me or reply to this thread instead of actually leaving people to their "own catalysts" as you say. You have no self-control to just walk away and let people think as they wish; you always need to have the last word. True or false? I at least don't pretend to be a superior being who has learned all he needs to know to transcend egotistical thinking. I admit I am flawed and don't know all things. I think you have to empty your cup and go in front of the mirror, cuz buddy, even if you think you have "Christ Consciousness" you clearly don't. I think this is what you're here to learn, how to thine own self be true. You claim to have much wisdom, but you aren't even sure how to discern your own motivations.

If a fool plainly tells the emperor he has no clothes is he the foolish one?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

And it is your ego that makes you even want to state that to me or reply to this thread instead of actually leaving people to their "own catalysts" as you say. You have no self-control to just walk away and let people think as they wish; you always need to have the last word. True or false? I at least don't pretend to be a superior being who has learned all he needs to know to transcend egotistical thinking. I admit I am flawed and don't know all things. I think you have to empty your cup and go in front of the mirror, cuz buddy, even if you think you have "Christ Consciousness" you clearly don't. I think this is what you're here to learn, how to thine own self be true. You claim to have much wisdom, but you aren't even sure how to discern your own motivations.

If a fool plainly tells the emperor he has no clothes is he the foolish one?

Unlesss I am a catalyst in itself, a indiffierence within existence a polarity without a polarity a neutron of causality.

Perhaps I see best what is what for that which has no view, can see all views, there is no flaw but that which you see as a flaw there is no law than that which is so.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr

Originally posted by Annee

SPLASH! Come on in - - whether real or imaginary - - its fabulous.

I know how you feel Annee, let's bring it back to basics

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
firing wooden arrows at a house built of diamonds is a waste of your time.

And making a house out of diamonds equally so.

- Phoenix

edit on 28/9/2010 by phoenix_zephyr because: Changed picture link

Not true a house out of diamonds may be a house of the mind for does not a diamond reflect light well, is not a diamond the hardest substance on earth, to crack a diamond with a wood tool would be pointless then since wood is brittle.

Tarot

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Gives an entirely new depth to the phrase "hard headed".

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I forgive you for your lack of wisdom brother, but it is wise to choose your words through thinking first, for you know not what you do to yourself as act as have been to me, I am Maji/Magi Lord of the cycles. Hence my Word is of the Holyspirit for I am Truth, Truth can not be contained within the polarity of being but in the understanding of non-being does it become contained.

If I am all beings yet I am non-being yet I am One being who am I?

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 28-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Yeah, cool story bro. I'm Santa Claus, be nice or you won't be getting presents this year.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Yeah, cool story bro. I'm Santa Claus, be nice or you won't be getting presents this year.

If you come not to learn why are you here? Is this a question you fear to ask 'yourself'.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

If you come not to learn why are you here? Is this a question you fear to ask 'yourself'.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

I've come here to discuss, not get preached to by some guy pretending to be Xenu or whatever.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

is not a diamond the hardest substance on earth

Yes and no actually
Another allotrope of Carbon called Lonsdaleite is simulated to be 58% harder and is formed from intense pressure normally from meteorites, it can be synthesised. Aggregated diamond nanorods are also harder than natural diamond.

The moral of the story is if you're gonna get stuck at the end of the universe, get stuck with an ex-time agent and his vortex manipulator ... no wait ... wrong moral * Looks through her book * Ah sod it.

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

is not a diamond the hardest substance on earth

Yes and no actually
Another allotrope of Carbon called Lonsdaleite is simulated to be 58% harder and is formed from intense pressure normally from meteorites, it can be synthesised. Aggregated diamond nanorods are also harder than natural diamond.

The moral of the story is if you're gonna get stuck at the end of the universe, get stuck with an ex-time agent and his vortex manipulator ... no wait ... wrong moral * Looks through her book * Ah sod it.

- Phoenix

Your realise when you try to be clever your miss the letter.

We said on earth, meteorite come from space, synthesised is from man. Nor should we have to even explain this and will not do again, the point of parables isnt to do as your doing but to look to the message behind the words which would have taken much longer paragraphs to say but can be said in but a few word.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

I've come here to discuss, not get preached to by some guy pretending to be Xenu or whatever.

so your on earth to discuss then not to learn? ok if that is your view.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Stop being disingenuous. You and I both know I thought you were asking what I was doing in this thread. I learn from the world, but a thing I have learned from you is some people don't necessarily lie but are completely delusional.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Stop being disingenuous. You and I both know I thought you were asking what I was doing in this thread. I learn from the world, but a thing I have learned from you is some people don't necessarily lie but are completely delusional.

We have nothing more to say to you, until you take of your muddy shoe.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

We said on earth, meteorite come from space, synthesised is from man. Nor should we have to even explain this and will not do again, the point of parables isnt to do as your doing but to look to the message behind the words which would have taken much longer paragraphs to say but can be said in but a few word.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

"You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views, which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."

Oh I'm not trying to be clever in the slightest
A meteorite is a natural object originating in outer space that survives impact with the Earth's surface. So technically a meteorite is on earth, it gains that name once it makes impact with the earth, the very process of Lonsdaleite being formed occurs on earth. It's just Carbon under intense pressure and heat. Not all diamonds on earth are from earth anyway.

But thank you anyway for responding exactly as predicted

- Phoenix

edit on 28/9/2010 by phoenix_zephyr because: Added quotation marks

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I don't believe you. You always need the last word. You're too egotistical to let people be. Which is why you haven't been able to leave a thread you say you would for at least ten times and why you keep calling people fools if they won't share your views. You have had ample opportunity to not reply and just leave, but each time you choose to stay and reply. You lack the will-power to not open this thread and read what people say about you/what people say they believe and come back to comment smugly about them.

edit on 28-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

"You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views, which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."

Oh I'm not trying to be clever in the slightest
A meteorite is a natural object originating in outer space that survives impact with the Earth's surface. So technically a meteorite is on earth, it gains that name once it makes impact with the earth, the very process of Lonsdaleite being formed occurs on earth. It's just Carbon under intense pressure and heat. Not all diamonds on earth are from earth anyway.

But thank you anyway for responding exactly as predicted

- Phoenix

edit on 28/9/2010 by phoenix_zephyr because: Added quotation marks

We speak to the deaf, perhaps we should try sign languages.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

By the way, how do you keep embedding images that aren't stored on ATS?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

We speak to the deaf, perhaps we should try sign languages.

Just because I question the "story" doesn't mean that I didn't understand it's intent. Thanks for the judgement, when I have yet to judge you
Know a bit of sign language myself, incidently.

By the way, how do you keep embedding images that aren't stored on ATS?

When you click on the Image button and enter the linky link make sure it has .jpg (or .gif or whatever picture format it is) at the end and nothing after it, at a guess anyway, html was never my strong point

- Phoenix

edit on 28/9/2010 by phoenix_zephyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Isn't working for me. I keep getting an embedded image link.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
u2u me the link and I'll try and see if I can figure it out

- Phoenix

edit on 28/9/2010 by phoenix_zephyr because: Testing image

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join