It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
That reminds me I have this little site for my area, the title is linked to my city in hopes of it finally being found in search engines, and its a look at the issues, but....I have hardly had time to go further with it. I guess I need to work on this. I wish everyone would get something going locally and encourage others to do their own research themselves.

But I think its overcoming the apathy. When we do post we feel like we're doing something about it. And in a sense we are, its showing a number of awakened people, shining light, but, it also gets our emotional charge on the issues over with in a sense.

If we had sites in every town/city/region, and linked them to all the bigger sites and forums as well, and (this part I have no clue of, but could somehow generate some traffic to them), then another board linked to this one, that came up with grass roots, ideas to ACT, to do something about it, to form a committee, form a group, get letter writing campaings going and step by step points so phone shy people could make some phone calls too. Get point by points that people might want to write in their own words and send in to editors of media, mayors offices, court offices, sherrif's offices, UN even.

We need to stand up peacefully but very assertively in numbers and say NO. Not only that, but denounce them, renounce all the wars, starvation and negativity in their platforms and agendas, in their corporate heirachies and rule of this planet. And tell them what we stand for, and what we see, and even offer them a hand to welcome them over to our side, to leave that mob rule, mafia dark kingdom and come on over with the people, that there is a way out of their nonsense and to renounce their contracts.

We need to stir the pot locally, to get beyond talking and apathy and find ways to really assert ourselves peacefully.

It feels like such a huge issue, way over my head, but I wish I could figure out what to do. I've had the question with me, 24/7, for over 2 years now, how to change things, how to help.

Locally, I see the formation of Councils, half men and half women, with all aware and awake members taking turns, shifts, but also able to get out of it for various health and family reasons, of course, freedom.
Councils to try and take responsiblity, to negotiate peace and freedom for everyone. Peace councils that could communicate wtih other like minded councils in other regions and the world. To find solutions, to get awareness going.

Even to replace the politicians in the future. Hopi message: "We're the ones we've been waiting for!"

edit on 30-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

That unregulated foreign offices, is unbelievable, something as important as public safety, and airline safety mitigated and put under the carpet somewhere, while food which is a private personal choice is being put under NWO control.

Oh - well - I haven't read the article yet.

I was just talking about the weird energy lately - - - and how I'm having all these odd energy or Synchronicity connections.

By itself it seems almost silly. But I've been having hundreds of them the last two weeks.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Others have too who have written to me. I had a more gloomy time, not feeling well with the move for the last few weeks, and just pouring rain, it has never rained so much here since we've moved to the Fraser Valley. I never noticed any changes in the energy. But now, things have lifted, and I keep seeing a rapid shift again, like instantaneously, in the blink of an eye, with everything tranformed. I don't even truly follow shifts, but hold them, over the world, ie. the most positive, healing progressive miracle tranformations over danger zones, whenever I can. And I had that meditational experience too. But like ET_MAN has talked of up until now, I thought it was an out of body thing, after we die.

With this strange energy everyone is picking up on, I hope it doesnt mean anything harsh or bad is going to happen. That only the most positive, and for the highest good of all can occur.

edit on 30-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I don't even truly follow shifts, . . .

With this strange energy everyone is picking up on, I hope it doesn't mean anything harsh or bad is going to happen. That only the most positive, and for the highest good of all can occur.

I don't follow anything. I don't meditate. I don't try to connect to anything.

But - when it "hits you over the head" - - ya tend to notice.

And I'm not getting Good or Bad - - - just Gremlins. Like little annoying mischievous stuff.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I was just talking about the weird energy lately - - - and how I'm having all these odd energy or Synchronicity connections.

I heard that timelines are collapsing and in 2012 there is going to be one timeline with the zero-point time happening as well.
I, of course take that with a grain of salt.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

I heard that timelines are collapsing and in 2012 there is going to be one timeline with the zero-point time happening as well.

Yeah - - I take almost all of it with a grain of salt. Even my own experiences.

I have experiences - - and I know they happen - - but I don't know why or what they mean.

The only thing I'm steadfast on is: we are ONE energy.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Yeah - - I take almost all of it with a grain of salt. Even my own experiences.

I have experiences - - and I know they happen - - but I don't know why or what they mean.

The only thing I'm steadfast on is: we are ONE energy.

We are all seedlings of this one-energy. I have FAITH.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You had quoted

It feels like such a huge issue, way over my head, but I wish I could figure out what to do. I've had the question with me, 24/7, for over 2 years now, how to change things, how to help.

I ask the same thought.

Not one day goes by that I am not thinking of my dear Brother's and Sister's.

I have seen my future play-out. What I do in the now matter's more and not so much what I have already viewed for the "TIME"-being.

As I am to prepare myself and get-in-check as I like to refer to, I feel strongly what I need to do and I know deep inside from the nudges within what I need to do. Yet it is simplicity and yet I wonder why I make it hard for myself at "Times".

Sometimes the voices from within speak so clearly and very well educated I struggle to understand some of the meanings of what was said. I do ask and I feel that it is stress in my life like other's that's affecting my tuning into the connection of Love & Light.

I just need to focus and try!

I need to dip-in-deep into concentration-meditation because I am good at it when I put the effort into it and "Time" just goes outside-the-window. It's like one second's a life-time.

One second's like a life-time whilst meditating, dreaming and my visions though I feel I'm not completly fulfilled just yet.

I've already been shown by my Guides and Higher Self and yet there isn't all that much left here to correct in myself however as it was only 2-3 things on the list. I do not exactly make it easy for myself to establish the error and correct the wrong-doing into a positive frequency/vibration. i sometimes have a tendancy to make life harder for myself when it need not be.

I am re-living all my dreams/visions and renouncing/denouncing all negative energy from my thoughts/mind/Soul/Spirit. I am re-living the dream/vision to understand, correct, learn and not to fear and present ONLY Love & Light to everyone who FEARS. I will make the effort more to ask for Higher Self protection instead of making life harder for myself in bad situations of life and death.

edit on 1-10-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I am re-living all my dreams/visions

I really really know how you feel on that one
and can really relate to your statement made. Life is so boring when you know things that will come, occasionally can spice it up a little and put in a few odd bits also peaces. But...... I personally follow it along see to where it will truly take me, you are right on that part have faith and mostly have an idea of what it is.

I am not worried much about what will happen for it happens for a reason and there is no accident or coincidence of any sort. So having faith in the people, galaxies, universe, creator, prime creators and many others is the thing that we must understand to have.

In the general case hello,welcome and a big high five you are welcome to stay also share anything that you might want to or consider.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
TO ALL!!!!

A few questions to the fellow people of this thread.

Has any one picked up on a strong energy reference in European and American region??

Have you seen any odd shapes and clouds in the night sky that resemble in shapes of ships or cloaked outlines of a fleet??

Last one point has any one been seeing odd patterns on clothes, walls, household items, trees and windows which resemble strange symbols or patterns???

The questions are one thing but the bizarre thing is the following that I have been unable to understand fully. I have been watching things around me lately feeling the surroundings and I have stumbled onto a very odd yet strange pattern of vision.

I have been seeing odd mist like or fine thread like glows coming off everything I look at, some of these threads move, spin, swirl and at times keep going down in rows. The going down rows effect reminds me something I once saw in the Matrix movie as followed.

However, the sort of effect I am seeing is more related to just strips of white glowing what looks like rain drops, I have tested my vision a week ago and I had a perfect eyesight so this is bizarre to me. I can not make any paw licking type of sense what is really happening so I decided to ask you guys. Really need some help on this odd occurrence of vision or whatever this could be. So please pitch in if possible and a big thank you.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Maybe HAARP is messing around? Maybe Yellowstone is going to erupt?
I also heard that alien spaceships are going to appear around the world on October 13, 2010.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Well Yellowstone is possible it has been quiet odd lately so it does make me wonder, if this is truly the odd alarming energy people have been feeling lately.

Hmmm...... it sure does take some concentration to monitor it a bit maybe, but... it should not be done now because it would mean big trouble for USA and most of the world. So I guess we should not worry about it and after all it can be stopped I guess in some shape or form.

Now about the ships showing up no one fully knows the exact date of when this will truly happen, the plan always changes to the one that watch over. So not to rush they will get here eventually and maybe then we as humanity will be able to change for the better.
But..... Also Sphinx you must take into consideration who will come down here first and what sort of agenda do they have for humanity. As far as many know there are fleets above Earth and many belong to different groups,sides also agendas.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I think it should be noted that if 'ships' are coming...this is not divine intervention.
The Holy Spirit has no reason to send 'ships' and I have been cautioned by the Spirit to avoid anything of this nature.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Why do people assume because aliens mastered interstellar travel that they must necessarily be peaceful? They might not even share our thought processes; we might just be cattle to them. Also probing people is not a peaceful act.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Good point and so so true to the understanding of what also who will arrive here first.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by 547000

Good point and so so true to the understanding of what also who will arrive here first.

Kind Regards

M

I would think the "first" alien species humanity, as a whole, will see is either the Nordics or the Pleiadeans. The Greys or any other species (non-human) will probably come later (humans might not be ready to meet a non-human extraterrestrial entity just yet).

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

You don't understand. Every system is a duality, ie. Sirius A (positive) and B. Sirus B is associated with Egypt and Mayans, the S group, and the Eye of Horus as is Orion and Saturn.

Every race has positives and negatives in it. Pleiades is a huge system of many stars orbiting a central sun. There are going to be postiives, renegades. Nordics, hybrids, reptlians, and many other races. There are many channels there as well, as in all systems, space-time and densities.

There is such a strong negative presence on earth, so there are many postiives here. But......any ETs bearing religion are not postiives. I believe there is an amassing going on, as if preparing for a battle, but positives don't war in that way. Most wouldn't be aware of whats going on. If our leaders declare one group of ETs the good guys, be very wary. If they amass to battle another, well...........hmmmmm.... I also feel negotations are going on nonstop.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
TO WANDERING SCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!

A question good.

What do you think on the idea of the Force on a Jedi point of view??

Kind Regards

M

edit on 3-10-2010 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You can rest assured that if hostile beings are concocting a machiavellian plan, the only thing that will be granted to them is an even more profounder Ignorance.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

Yes but the whole point is there has to be an end to all the sides and battles, and of course this isn't exactly meeting in the middle because integrity, love, compassion and kindness doesnt water itself down, its only supposed to progress to the next grade always. Most are held in a matrix of lies, and the distortions are not just for humans, you can't connect to your higher frequency and inspirations from negativity or even apathy, it takes more. It takes a seeking and pursuing of the finer, higher, postiive within you to have that come in and inspire. I don't want anyone more ignorant, not even the biggest baddies in the system, its time for them to come home. We need everyone to go home.

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join