It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Where to start then, Apprentice?

I know you know my road: that being the inner-most potential of the human being to quantify and change their own realities via spiritual, mystical, and archetypal advancement.

And I believe that I knew what your road was once-upon-a-time: to serve and follow protocols so that you may turn in your report and be released from the DVD school that is Earth.

So, where does that leave us at then? Where do a man who loves his humanity for all it's flawed and humbled perfections, and a man who wants to be akin to greatness meet?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Not fully sure but I thought it would be good to share some things with you on some of the questions.

1. Is Inception possible in "real life" (as the concept from the movie and the way presented)?

Yes and No firstly it is possible to invade dreams also construct things within a given individuals subconscious mind. However, it is against protocol to invade another persons mind or dream due to rule sets you have to have the clearance to do it, but it is partly all of the time is not allowed and you will be met by guardians set to a certain individual to protect them. So all and all I would not recommend it to you or anyone for it can be dangerous things within the mind are locked also hidden for a reason. If you can understand what I mean there so it is extremely fragile to do an inception to people. It can collapse their mind set and turn them into a vegetable at times if you set off anything within their mind set.

2. Is there really such thing as magic?

Magic is real but it is not the whole mambo jumbo people think of spell, magic is energy work a plasma ball is created in the same way and so is any other construct of energy. Magic is Energy and Energy is Magic so it is just a mere simple Energy Work. Nickolas cage said in his latest movie that sorcerers can project their nervous system energy into the physical work this can be done by anyone as far as it is told. So as you see Sphinx magic is just another word for energy work and use that anyone can do so it is merely another word.

3. Do you think Merlin really existed and was a real sorcerer?

Merlin did exist and he was a real sorcerer a very aware individual that learned the balance between life forces also elements. Merlin was an amazing individual that has achieved many things, there have been apparent amount of his apprentices left but who truly knows.In over all statement Merlin was merely a very aware individual that understood how the system works and what the true potential of the human body is.
I hope he was still around it would have been an honor to speak to such an individual as him.

Anyway I hope that answered some questions quickly and simply Spinx.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
WHOA!

My simplicity is gonna go hang out in the Energy Closet - - - until the tête-à-têtes run their course.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
AdonaiChristBless,

You ignored my request for discussion and conversation. I am disheartened by this. I relish in the ability to converse with our Awakened Kind, especially those of the Awakened who have achieved the ipsissimus state of being.

I believe our bad tidings were your own fault, as you labeled me an inferior species based not on my own merit, but on the stance of another, one who's opinions of the moment I had agreed with. Why have you forsaken me in lieu of the commentary of another?

Is that what your "mentor" would do? Would he ignore the child asking about the ball because said child is the offspring of a family the mentor does not like?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Jump back in Annee, I enjoyed your commentary from before (and on several other threads). So don't bow out to one-on-one conversation. Keep going, more discussion is always better.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Forth we meet on the road where both men believe that humanity is equal even though they can be perfect and flawed at the same time. For both man see great potentials in people even though at time they see the bad side of humanity. Thus both men meet on a road of equal understanding to one another treating each other as equals and not an egoistical individuals that think they know more then the other. For both men might know something the other does not and so can the other know what something the other one does not know. So one can not know everything the other knows and that is why we must meet as equal individuals that can work together as a team and friends.

I do love the testing questions Scribe very interesting and a bit tricky ^_^

Kind Regards

M

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Awwww!!! come on any jump right in and do what you do best ^_^

Be there or be square just kidding a little chuckle is always healthy

Kind Regards

M

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
AdonaiChristBless,

You ignored my request for discussion and conversation. I am disheartened by this. I relish in the ability to converse with our Awakened Kind, especially those of the Awakened who have achieved the ipsissimus state of being.

I believe our bad tidings were your own fault, as you labeled me an inferior species based not on my own merit, but on the stance of another, one who's opinions of the moment I had agreed with. Why have you forsaken me in lieu of the commentary of another?

Is that what your "mentor" would do? Would he ignore the child asking about the ball because said child is the offspring of a family the mentor does not like?

I seek not to enter boxing ring with your ego, your welcome to keep training on the boxing bags thou.

Quorum
Adonia Christ bless

edit on 27-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Jump back in Annee, I enjoyed your commentary from before (and on several other threads). So don't bow out to one-on-one conversation. Keep going, more discussion is always better.

LOL

Oh I will. Just joking.

Long involved and detailed posts are not me. So I let those who enjoy them - - well - - enjoy them

Each must find answers - in the way that works for them. I think I'll go take a swim and catch up with you all at the other end of the pool

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

1. What are Flying Humanoids? *This one intrigues me a lot*
2. What are Shadow People?
3. Have you heard of the Thiaooubians?
4. Thunderbird (huge bird) - real or myth?
5. What would you recommend more: Astral Projection or Lucid Dreaming? Or both?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

1. What are Flying Humanoids? *This one intrigues me a lot*

What are you refering too need more specific question?

2. What are Shadow People?

Echos of the dead.

3. Have you heard of the Thiaooubians?

No.
4. Thunderbird (huge bird) - real or myth?

Open, all you can imagine is possible to exist.
5. What would you recommend more: Astral Projection or Lucid Dreaming? Or both?

Taking note of dreams, research and investigation then meditation.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

This is beautiful balance. Some people are working for the collective - elementals, gods ec. Some of us are working for the future.
It is an arbitrary disctinctio to use STS and STO. This is part of the mind control meme of the theocrats. You can establish a fire circle in which you regard yourself no different from other sentient beings then from that cicrée on, it becomes meaninless to work through the above disctinctions.So feel good and you can make others feel good too. It does not work any other way.
As Patanjali said wisely in 9th century BC, it is more important to make a distinction between the buddhi - the intellect - and akasha - the unconscious of mankind. Then you know all things for a given day and you do not need anything more to fuflil your destiny.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Sorry, I get his lackies confused.

I'm ignorant. I thought we already settled that. I have been called a fool many times. So now what?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I can dig this. Meeting as equals doesn't sound too bad to me. After all, I've been in the service of a Greater for over a decade. Who am I to believe I am something more than a pawn in a giant game? Since you seem more apt to answering questions on this thread, perhaps I'll throw you some questions:

1. You talk of angels, as being beings who have been improperly labeled for centuries. What do you think then of the Language of the Angels? If angels have been misidentified, what do you make of their language?

2. You believe in an ambiguous and genderless Divine Creator, who is responsible for bestowing on us spiritual, mystical, and metaphysical existences; while it is my belief that it is the collective intellect—a Noosphere, or the Super-Conscious if you will—of all sentient life which is the responsible party for spiritual, mystical, and metaphysical creation. How do you propose we correlate these divided beliefs?

3. What would you recommend be done in lieu of "Awakened Masters" who have lost their touch with their fellow man? If an "Awakened One" has adorned an air of arrogant egoism, and disregard for lesser beings do you feel such a being is truly Awakened? Or has the state of disconnection overcome their rationalization and made them blind to their own humanism?

4. What do you believe in regards to the Truth? With so many variable definitions floating around this thread, I am trying to figure out who is right, and by what merit that person is right. Has someone demonstrated the validity of their Truth? Is there actually One Defining Truth, or is the truth subjective and based on the experiential circumstances of each individual person?

Since the Resident God is afraid to enter into discussion with a lowly human vessel, I suppose all of us unenlightened vessels will need to do all of God's thinking for Him. Shall we begin? Feel free to ask questions back. It is obvious our Resident God intends for no discussion beyond the dull, empty sound of His own voice; so we must lead conversation now.

~ Scribe

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Is the water warm? Sometimes it pays to just ignore the Gods and let yourself enjoy a nice swim. I might need it too, after I finish tackling the reading of this entire thread so I can find out who's who, what's what, and when sanity went out the window.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
What do you know, ACB is back yet again! He has no self-control to leave this thread. He needs to have people looking up to him for knowledge and asking him questions. If anyone disagrees with him they are fools. What does that tell you about this so called ascended being?

If only a fool can point out the obvious, then a fool I am. I don't pretend I have no ego or that it is under my control at all times. I don't make any claims to be God Himself. I don't claim Bigfoot was brought from mars by reptilians. Yet some people don't seem to note the obvious.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Is the water warm? Sometimes it pays to just ignore the Gods and let yourself enjoy a nice swim. I might need it too, after I finish tackling the reading of this entire thread so I can find out who's who, what's what, and when sanity went out the window.

SPLASH! Come on in - - whether real or imaginary - - its fabulous.

Yes - I read all and dissect - - not only words and responses - - - but delivery - energies - intent - wisdom - balance - insecurity - etc.

Control is an interesting emotion. Control is a form of insecurity. An unhealthy Ego.

A healthy Ego - - will present an idea - - that allows the recipient to think/reason - - work through/process - and discover for them self.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
What do you know, ACB is back yet again! He has no self-control to leave this thread. He needs to have people looking up to him for knowledge and asking him questions. If anyone disagrees with him they are fools. What does that tell you about this so called ascended being?

If only a fool can point out the obvious, then a fool I am. I don't pretend I have no ego or that it is under my control at all times. I don't make any claims to be God Himself. I don't claim Bigfoot was brought from mars by reptilians. Yet some people don't seem to note the obvious.

firing wooden arrows at a house built of diamonds is a waste of your time.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

AdonaiChristBless,

That is not the reason the child would not stop yelling so we left him too it, until he grows tired and sleeps it off.

Do not put words in our mouth if we saw you as inferior we would tell you infact we see all as God becoming, just some are God becometh, hence in our view the energy of existence is equal but the progress of awareness is not.

First you insult us now you seek our conversing, a word such as this is hypocrit we say as is, perhaps it is a test of your resolve perhaps you have indeed been your ego without knowing you have, the ego is a hidden face many times when it speaks does it not be obvious for people think it means to say your above but so much more is it.

We see you like thelemic mysticism, what do you know of the maji and the power of achieving such a state, refer to pyramids.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

SPLASH! Come on in - - whether real or imaginary - - its fabulous.

I know how you feel Annee, let's bring it back to basics

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
firing wooden arrows at a house built of diamonds is a waste of your time.

And making a house out of diamonds equally so.

- Phoenix

edit on 28/9/2010 by phoenix_zephyr because: Changed picture link

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join