It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
reply to post by Annee

Each heartbeat of the Creator is another Creation. The act of Infinity attempting to know itself is through the concept of 'many-ness', due to the Infinite possibilities of this concept the Creator is free to continue in an eternal present - meaning indefinitely. Eternity.

The Heartbeat outward and outward till all foci are experienced then coalesced inward and again outward another Creation that you are a part of every time.

The action of the will of the Creator is Love, it is truly the only essence of all existence. You are Love, there is nothing but Love and distortions of Love.

Nice - but too complicated for me.

The Creator is Energy Consciousness. What is Love?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

LeoVirgo - - - Geeze - - explaining "Self in Spirit" sure is a tough one - isn't it.

You are "self" in your thought and experiences - - but those are really only energy impulses (for lack of better description). Those thoughts and experiences are for ever - - but just like if you connect one energy current to another - - it all becomes one current.

Real brain twister - isn't it.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

While I think of the possiblity of Infinity and the Love between us Being Creator, it does not exclude that this Universe is one of an Infinite number, is but a hologram, digital, simulated reality school/matrix, and that in Infninity all are infinite, and equal the "size" of the infinity itself, thus Child is = Parent as well. So the entire Infinity platform for everything equalizes everyone, the pyramid must be inverted. I tend to see the Love between us all as Creator, but we all grow up into adults in the end, and mature in great love for all.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The only thing that stands infinitely as a 'self' is the Holy Spirit. We are only a illusion of experience that allows the Spirit to keep perfecting itself. Just as you see the Earth constantly changes and perfecting, the seasons sifting the life and renewing it, the 'law of one' is all around you and you are a part of it.

The design of the Universe holds this wisdom within it. The Spirit has placed the most precious of wisdom's in a place that it can always be found, never be hidden, never be distorted, and to find it, one must be willing to seek 'alone'.

If you know that unconditionally you are loved, then dont worry yourself with such things.

When the Spirit emanates into flesh/matter/forms....a life form of consciousness biggest hurdle is getting over the experience of individuality. This is the hardest 'illusion' to face. Just as you say everything is a illusion, so is your individual identity. You are on the path of creating a healthy ego of 'self'...this is a good thing...so dont worry beyond that unless you feel urged to. If the Spirit within you felt ready to seek that path, your dreams and your experiences around you in the matrix would be showing you things that would cause you to 'question' what you THINK you KNOW.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Universal_Light aka Mike,

You've sent me quite a few emails that could be considered (rude) and chatted with me on several occasions through yahoo messenger and I've always remained patient and polite with you.

Quoting your last name was my mistake and I apologize to you for that.

I've never shared any of the other (rude) emails you've sent me that were directed to me and in some cases both me and Unity_99 on several occasions have I? If my intentions were what you've suggested I would be posting those emails and would be posting the many contradictions in your posts showing how you've contradicted yourself many times. But I haven't nor do I choose to because I'm not that kind of a person. I don't email people rude emails and accuse them of being certain things as you've done to me.

In regards to AdonaiChristBless he gave me permission in our chat session to share those Q & A's but after me posting them on this thread he probably reviewed his answers and didn't like what he was reading so changed his mind about it. I feel under the circumstances of ACB claiming to be the Creator and damning everyone to fire and brimstone/hell if they don't listen to him that people should be aware of what he has to say and also aware that he tried to commit suicide at a young age. I feel that to be important for people to know, there can be psychological affects that take place to a person who attempt suicide. I believe people have every right to know more about the person claiming to be GOD their Creator damning people to fire and brimstone/hell don't you think?

I do not agree with that part of AdonaiChristBless's message and feel everyone has a right to their own belief. I also strongly believe that it's the INTENT and the actions of a person that determines where a 'soul' goes not the belief or religion of a person.

Universal_Light, your email to Kori about AdonaiChristBless and I won't share the entire email unless you want me to was basically trying to convince her that ACB is who he says he is and that she should be listening to him as a follower. So clearly ACB is your Teacher/Mentor and you follow his words closely. Do you also feel that everyone in this thread is damned to fire and brimstone/hell if they do not listen to what AdonaiChristBless has to say and agree with every word he writes?

Moving on, I won't get into pulling up too many quotes from you Universal_Light but here are a few posts from previous discussions we've had.

Calling good evil and evil good is not manipulative or deceptive. It is the truth

Does your teacher AdonaiChristBless feel the same way as you do about this?

Is there such a thing as negative/STS/Evil or positive/STS/good?

Everything is love

Is everything truly Love Mike?

Here are a few quotes I pulled up from Unity_99's other thread:

Love is not found in bombing children, murdering, raping, enslaving, or forcing one to live in a cardboard box on the street. Love is not found in running the world as a death camp, with satanic rituals dismembering children all over the globe, and starving billions of people, or causing the death of a child every other second. This is not love. Unity_99

Love does not hate, hurt or murder. Good is not evil. Wake up!

Truth is never a lie; Love is never hate

Good is not Evil.
Evil is not Good.
Love is not Hate.
Hate is not Love.
Lies are not Truths.
Truths are not Lies.

Polarwarrior,

To put it bluntly you've labeled me many rude things from the beginning of this thread. I don't think I have to go back and quote what you've written but those who've followed the thread are aware of it.I've been patient with you and even addressed your questions when you're clearly not been interested in anything I have to say.

You've claimed to have millions of years of memories from another thread (if I'm not mistaken) so why are you diligently seeking answers and following up on AdonaiChristBless's Godlike thread if you have all the answers already? Millions of years of memories, if that is true you should already know quite a few things for yourself don't you think?

I will keep this simple and won't quote you on too many things though there are many contradictions in your posts, questions that I've asked you that you've never addressed. The same goes for Universal_Light aka Mike, he has also avoided answering questions when it comes to contradictions in his own statements. If you are wondering what those questions are Mike go back and please review this thread and you will see the questions I've asked you that you've avoided answering.

Here is a quote from Polarwarrior in another thread.

Nothing is either good or bad,

Polarwarrior you also believe that the murderers in the world are you and you are them but I'm sure your not alone in this way of thinking.

I won't get too much into going over your other quotes unless of course you wish to pursue this conversation and further discuss.

This is all I have to say on the subject:

The NIGHT is not evil.

The SPACE man perceives with the absence of Light in duality is not evil.

Void of DARKNESS is not Evil.

BLACK is not evil.

Let's not mix up the word DARK with EVIL.

There is opposition found in all things, on the one hand Love and on the other Hate.

In opposition/duality existences both Love and Hate MUST exist as choices that can be made in opposition one to another that is part of this life's test.

So which side of the road do you prefer to travel on?

Everyone experiences both sides of the road at one point, nobody is perfect but how long does it take a person to learn one from the other?

Doing good unto others on one hand is a choice through helping, caring, sharing, giving, loving and so on. Or simply just being a nice person and minding your own business without harming others. There are many classifications of what Good can be.

Dong the opposite to others on the other hand such as taking advantage of another, abuse, rape, stealing, using, abusing even murder and so on. Passing up someone in need when it's within your power to assist. There are also many classifications of what the opposite of good can be. Selfishness comes to mind or negative/STS.

There are consequences to all actions based on one's decisions/choices/actions.

Taking advantage of others, using abusing, even murdering are such negative acts if pursued will not get one into utopia/heavenly existences unless you consider utopia existences to be places where everyone is taking advantage of others, hurting/harming even murdering each other and committing such evil acts.

A person can call the day night and the night day but it doesn't change what IT IS.

Some can call Love Hate and Hate Love or Good Evil and Evil Good. Or perhaps ALL Is Love and perfect according to some as there is no such thing as Love, Hate, STO-STS, Negative/Positive Good/Evil.

How do you feel about it?

Words are just words based on someone's understanding/definition of something but they do not change the truth of one from the other only the understanding one has or THEIR own understanding of Love and Hate, STO-STS, negative/positive -Good /Evil etc. (Whatever you want to label/call it)

Negative/Evil/STS is an act against another.
Good/positive/STO is an act to or for another.

Never misinterpret DARK as negative/evil because that is not the case at all.

Negative/STS/Evil acts are harming others intentionally, taking advantage of others, abusing, raping and murdering even other horrible/painful acts intentionally done to another.

It's the INTENT of why a person does what they do to another that determines what that act is.

Evil is an Act.

I do not consider anyone to be evil deep within their soul only temporarily disconnected, confused,lost and so on but that does not mean that a person is not capable of committing a so called negative/evil/STS act.

Evil is an Act.

Darkness is just there but it's not raping, abusing or killing anyone.

Here are some further visualizations/examples of what Negative/evil/STS acts could be to further think about:

Basic visualizations to send a message and I'm only using these images for visualization.

Is murdering a child LOVE?

Is WAR Love?

Earth school was never setup/designed to be perfect but we can all strive to become better people and choose LOVE over HATE and wish/hope/desire for a better world without war, starvation and suffering.

LOVE & PEACE!

edit on ECDT1111SepPM21 by ET_MAN because: Edit to add images.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

i have always been myself, in my past life an inbetween life memories, including shooting into the womb like a shooting star, we are wonderfully ourselves always, ever increasing in progression of love and in community with an infinite number of families. Each of us has our inner truth and answers on this, but enjoy your beautifully written posts, so I don't wish to continue to disagree with the answers you've received, just sharing my own.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Hi Benedict9,

Nice to see you visiting this thread.

And thank you ET_MAN for starting this thread. Interesting and insightful as always.

Please keep me posted on your upcoming video as well.

Best Wishes!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Language sure limits us in this area....and I think there is good reason.

If I could just 'show or explain' such a deep thing to another person, I would somewhat then be able to interfere in their free will to seek for themselves.

I think there is very good reason why we cant just pass on such things to another in language. Each person must be able to experience the understanding through the language of light...and only one source has the dictionary for that language
There is good reason we can not 'prove' such things to another.

I think the most healthy thing we can offer ourselves on both paths...is honesty. For example, Unity is very aware that she is on a path of self....and this is healthy for her to be aware of it, she is not trying to fool herself that she is trying to be something she is not or ready for something she is not. ADC however, is on a path of self, and fools himself while on this path, his ego for what ever reason needs to believe that he is on a path of living for others. If he could just face that he is on a path of self, I think his path would become alot more positive with interactions amongst others (like he would stop calling others ignorant and trying to place fear in them).

Most negative paths of self cant face such things though, they want to be exalted, be held high, be 'followed'.

Every single experience is valid...every single experience has reason. Most on the path of self do not see this as being so, even the one's on a positive path of self. They cant see that negative events and negative beings are serving some sort of purpose for the bigger picture. Many think that a world full of souls and mind complexes can learn what is needed in a world of love and comfort.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

And what is the purpose of us all infinitely being separate individuals creating for infinity?

And like I said...you will only receive what you are ready for. Obviously in this life, you are in need of knowing you are loved. All your illusions revolve around that base. It is why you think even this world's purpose is learning about love...because you as a self, is learning this in this world.

Delusions, in the illusion, are allowed.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

Each heartbeat of the Creator is another Creation. The act of Infinity attempting to know itself is through the concept of 'many-ness', due to the Infinite possibilities of this concept the Creator is free to continue in an eternal present - meaning indefinitely. Eternity.

The Heartbeat outward and outward till all foci are experienced then coalesced inward and again outward another Creation that you are a part of every time.

The action of the will of the Creator is Love, it is truly the only essence of all existence. You are Love, there is nothing but Love and distortions of Love.

Nice - but too complicated for me.

The Creator is Energy Consciousness. What is Love?

The Energy Conscious is Love. It is pure motion. That which Creates and emanates from the Oneness.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
ADC however, is on a path of self, and fools himself while on this path, his ego for what ever reason needs to believe that he is on a path of living for others. If he could just face that he is on a path of self, I think his path would become a lot more positive with interactions amongst others (like he would stop calling others ignorant and trying to place fear in them).

Most negative paths of self cant face such things though, they want to be exalted, be held high, be 'followed'.

Right. I'm pretty sure you and I understand each other - - even though language distorts it.

Yes "self" a healthy self/ego - is not an insecure ego that needs to be built up by outside of ones self.

A healthy self/ego will be selfless because there is no need to be stroked. A healthy self/ego will offer self without condition.

I think I was trying to get across "Gentle Giant" earlier. Giant as in consciousness strength not size. Kind of like being of strong belief with a gentle soul. This attack on ego and fear/misinterpretation of ego - - could result in intimidation and negative energy.

The Meek may inherit the earth - - but the Whimpy won't.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Yes exactly every portion no matter how small is Infinity, but it is not a separate Infinity. Everything is boundless because it is Infinity, a singularity. Infinity cannot be other than a singularity because it encompasses all.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

A healthy Ego may also serve and Love only itself. The level of Love for either the self or other selves is the same only directed either inwardly or outwardly.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I like that image....gentle giant. I would say the giant part offers 'surefooted/humble confidence'.

Some say...you cant fight a war with love (when talking about the battle of light and dark forces). I say, surely you can....the outcome just might not be immediately known. It would be more of a wearing down kind of tactic....does that make sense?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

A healthy Ego may also serve and Love only itself.

That is not a healthy Ego. That is a self serving Ego.

You're thinking in the physical world.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

No, the ego's point is the feeling of separateness. A strong egocentric entity will serve itself, not because it hates everyone else but because It Loves itself above all else and excludes the outside - living in the darkness.

An unhealthy ego will be torn between the spectrum and will not have a higher awareness of Love.

However you are right in the sense of morality, in that from my perspective and your perspective a healthy ego would be a ego of selflessness but once you use the word selflessness you are literally making the word ego obsolete.

edit on 14-9-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Annee

I like that image....gentle giant. I would say the giant part offers 'surefooted/humble confidence'.

Some say...you cant fight a war with love (when talking about the battle of light and dark forces). I say, surely you can....the outcome just might not be immediately known. It would be more of a wearing down kind of tactic....does that make sense?

Thank you.

You understand me - - and have a way of presenting my expressions in a different way - - that some might understand better.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

No, the ego's point is the feeling of separateness. A strong egocentric entity will serve itself, not because it hates everyone else but because It Loves itself above all else and excludes the outside - living in the darkness.

An unhealthy ego will be torn between the spectrum and will not have a higher awareness of Love.

Nope - that is not it.

Ego simply means "I" (self). People have chosen to interpret it in a negative way.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Then so it shall be,

A angelic-like ego would be a transparent and radiant personality.

But a strong ego can also go the other way with the way you used it as "I".

edit on 14-9-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Yes exactly every portion no matter how small is Infinity, but it is not a separate Infinity. Everything is boundless because it is Infinity, a singularity. Infinity cannot be other than a singularity because it encompasses all.

That was the word I was looking for...singularity.

Monad is another good one.

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join