It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I have heard about the Veil of Forgetfulness being lifted in 2012. It should be a truly life-changing moment.
Though I heard the "lukewarms" would experience the "Veil lifted moment" while the "awaken" "graduate/transition" to 4th density positive polarity world in 2012.
Then I guess the Illuminati/Secret societies "graduate/transition" to a 4th density negative polarity world.

edit on 15-9-2010 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Understanding Love & Light does not mean you have to present yourself as passive. (no offense to you PW).

None taken.

As for the choice of name "warrior" was just something I quickly thought up when joining forum and not necessarily how I see myself. "Player" of the white side of the chessboard could be a less intense way to say it.

A very nice post (in total) and I agree.

"a question is not necessarily about the question asked"

edit on 15-9-2010 by Annee because: QUOTES

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Well you know, this is something i am looking strongly into. Its the time paradox. Mayan Calendar, when it hits 00 00 for a second, that moment may be profound for many. Its a paradox. When time ceases, the veil lifts. Yet, I don't know if many will remember, it may be like receiving knowledge and then it beign taken from us a second later, like in abductions.

But that is something I'm very interested in and think the period between Aug 11 2011, which coincides with comet Honda coming close to earth, this comet sent two meteors into Venus from its tail, to Oct 31 2011 ,not t mention the date 11 11 11, on remembrance day that year will all be special time, like the Dark Night of the Mayan Calendar, and possibly related to this time clock.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
They are not bad....but every path of self is limited and this is why others can not tap into the same information that 'selves' receive from a 'higher self'.

Unlike your positive path of self, they try to get others to follow them, to hold them on high for their knowledge. If they were on a positive path of self, they would only be offering love and not fear. They would only offer hope.

There you go. I am an Energy Empath and Foundation Builder.

I have been "asked' to hold my position. Not every one can be the quarterback.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Oh I love your attitude. I sense this about your, highly progressed real muscle for awareness, and assistance. But such a high vibration.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

Oh I love your attitude. I sense this about your, highly progressed real muscle for awareness, and assistance. But such a high vibration.

Thank you.

Yes - you stated that very well.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Neither ACB nor his disciple were online when you posted the info in question, so I decided to speak up. ACB has been online since and hasn't objected, so I guess it's okay.

Nonetheless, I think you were being disingenuous with the "people need to know" bit, because there's plenty of evidence that they don't, right here on your thread.
ATS'ers, for the most part, are not the mindless fodder that wannabe gurus expect to find when they land on the ATS shore. ACB's ship is not the first to run into the cliff face of strong, individual minds. So far, he's only managed to stock his cargo hold with a couple of coconuts.

ET_MAN says:

INTENT of why a person does what they do is what it all comes down to.

Egg-zzzactly.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

This is ET_MAN's thread and he always behaves with the highest regard for all people even those who he disagrees with in ideas or beliefs. He treats everyone fairly. But in this case, he is privy to know that someone who may be influencing others, and in the very least, someone who is saying alot, of very negative things, directed towards others, has reasons for some of his beliefs, also any inconsistencies between statements.

He could have reworded everything in his own words, but its more direct to post it. And it is fair.

He also cares about everyone on this thread, even those who have posted some really negative things, telling seekers and expereincers and those who are waking up that they are all going to primordial fire. In fact there may be a real wish to help others that is coming through here, even for the ones who seem to be posting these negative messages, they may be feeling a strong wish to help increase "the harvest" as they see it, and spare others harsh lessons as they see it, and hence I feel that judging anyones intentions on this is not being done by ET_MAN either.

Thats my opinion on this.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I don't have the guidance of Supreme Beings, all-knowing disembodied ETs, Higher Selves and what-have-you, so I rely on my ordinary human sense of empathy. Full names and past traumas are off limits, no matter how much someone p'ed me off. How trustworthy would that make me to do otherwise?

As for the people being unduly influenced by our resident 'God in the Flesh', where are they and how much danger were they in before they found out that he can feel pain?

So many sweet and caring words are spoken on this thread but most of the time, they ring hollow.

edit on 15-9-2010 by jeanvaljean because: weird vocabulary removed

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The beliefs of many are personal nudges and experiences, and no one can share them expecting others to agree, they share to provide their expereinces, it adds to the collective body of knowledge and gives others with similar experiences or inner nudges a chance to see that there are many with experiencers. In other words we don't experience new ideas in a void.

But I don't really believe that beliefs are what furthers or progresses one here, rather it is their commitment to equality and love, for others and those in need, and lack of judging and forcing others, but unconditional, often when its harder, not love as in biochemical warm and fuzzie feelings, but love as a belief and commitment.

So, if you're not being pulled to anything, then thats something in your journey you yourself, are defining and its up to you to chose what you wish to believe or discard. We all have our own inner senses, a video or paragraph that leaps out at us, something that stirs us or challenges us, its our own soul guiding us within.

Love & Light!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Hi!

I support your posts. Some valid points. Especially love the coconuts reference

Don't mistake I'm getting in the middle of this - - not my thing.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
Dear LeoVirgo

I have not lost faith in humanity or the Divine Plan

I got faith in it all and that everything well be sweet with a side of pure awesome hehehe

Also when I lose faith at times I listen to this song and then it comes right back

www.youtube.com...

I love that song

Again many apologizes for the before.
:

Hmmm ! Interesting choice ... I can't decide whether or not you're being ironic ... seeing as how George Michael has just been sent to prison ... perhaps the news hasn't reached Australia and New Zealand yet (just saying)

Woody

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Hi Annee...

As always, enjoying your posts.

What I feel from you is being a vibration holder.Those truly on a selfless path, coming here with a nature that is already naturally for others and not the self, I call vibration holders.

If my concern is "am I included in the harvest and what must I do to be included" - - it would distract me from being in the state of Light/Love/Energy/Purity. I am not working on/to Being - - I Am.

The harvest is just a delusion that is another marker to show where beings are at in what they have learned or what they still need. Its no different then the marker of 'salvation'.

If anyone is seeking or 'being' for the harvest, ascension, or salvation...they are on a path of self. Most will deny this, for they are aware of their deep love for others....but they do not understand the offering of self, in order to be on a true path of living for others.

There are few on here that very much love unconditionally, but they think this makes them on the path of living for others. Even though, in the end, they await their desires or rewards for self to be fulfilled.

Vibration holders are sure footed, and they dont need to choose rather if they are here for others or for the 'self', its just within their nature to be what they are.

Delusions like harvest is a marker to show who is seeking the path of self and how has been able to not fall for 'self desires'.

As we can see on the internet....many claim to be STO....and in the same breath they cant wait to gain the desires of the 'self' such as heaven, utopia, ect.

They may find temporary rest, but they wont be able to rest long when a part of them is still in need of learning....they will find out something is missing and that something still needs them....they will see that we cant truly detached from their other selves.

This is only a limited perspective of what I have been taught/shown/prepared for.

In a sense....those that believe that we are infinitely individuals, are still clinging to the life of flesh and have not been able to understand the worth of living for the life of Spirit over the life of flesh.

How many on this thread could offer your life of flesh and not fight for it, is it was threatened? How many understand the worth of choosing to live for the life of Spirit over the life of flesh>

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Our soul is not always why something resonates with us. Often, the ego is why something resonates with us, because it makes the 'self' feel good, gives it something that 'sounds good'.

Just like many have fallen for the idea of harvest, ascension, and salvation.....it sounds good, to their 'self', to their ego (their ID).

Delusions are allowed because they mark mind complexes of what ones inner vibration is ready for and what its not.

Discern all things through the Holy Spirit within you.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I have heard about the Veil of Forgetfulness being lifted in 2012. It should be a truly life-changing moment.
Though I heard the "lukewarms" would experience the "Veil lifted moment" while the "awaken" "graduate/transition" to 4th density positive polarity world in 2012.
Then I guess the Illuminati/Secret societies "graduate/transition" to a 4th density negative polarity world.

edit on 15-9-2010 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

One can raise their inner vibration at any time...we dont have to wait for a certain year to do this.

I do not accept anymore any veil begin lifted here, for the veil has much purpose. It allows beings inner most natures to show. At least for this density...the veil is needed just as though duality is needed. Life changing moments are up to each person and can happen at any time.

I believe the 2012 stuff and ascension and harvest are a delusion, testing what the inner vibration of all beings is.

Its a way to sift out who is still living for the self and who has made the choice of abandoning the service to self path. By what the being seeks and believes or hopes for...their intent in that seeking as well....will show what they are still in need of and what they are not in need of.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I'm talking about a different level, something that you reocgnize that pulls you deeply, that strikes a chord within, something that resonates with who you are, why you're here. I've been drawn to messages all my life, or when in the midst of turmoil and difficulties, with a question, suddenly I open a book, and the words leap out that bring me comfort, or the puzzle piece falls in. Its a deep inner journey, and we need to have those words, have that message around us, like many streams of water. That is why we're a team here, and each of us is a stepping stone to another.

I also agree with what you said about holding a vibration or frequency to annee. Just being awake in the world trasmits this out. Its really important. Being the light. And holding it over the world and those around us. Sometimes in words and deeds, but in spirit always. That is what I do, and also the memories. And memories of the past this included song/harmonics.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I'd just like to say thank you for your post. I have recently become very interested in Freemasonry and the illuminati. I recently bought a book called the lost keys to freemasonry by Manly P Hall A 33 degree scottish rite Freemason. It gives a great explanation on what they beleive in and practice. This sparked my interest in the Illuminati and the HH, or
Shadow Government and I thirst for more and more knowledge about this subject.

Do you have any thread suggestions or websites that you could suggest I read? I have gone through a few but most are just opinionated garbage that you have to sift through to get what little truth is imbedded.....

Thanks again!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Hi Annee...

As always, enjoying your posts.

What I feel from you is being a vibration holder.Those truly on a selfless path, coming here with a nature that is already naturally for others and not the self, I call vibration holders.

If my concern is "am I included in the harvest and what must I do to be included" - - it would distract me from being in the state of Light/Love/Energy/Purity. I am not working on/to Being - - I Am.

Interesting. I have never heard that terminology (vibration holder) before. Seems to be a good fit.

The comment about harvest is channeled. Yeah - I know I didn't mention channeling before - but hey! Didn't really see the need.

In simple terms - I feel there is a type of spiritual evolution going on. A "jump skip" to a new level of understanding.

There could be major physical events occurring simultaneously in the "video game" - - but isn't there always major events happening on earth? Even if something physical does occur - - that's not what is important.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Annee because: quotes

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

And likewise, your term 'jump skip' is new to me, but seems to fit the bill just fine.

Have a great day Annee...
LV

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeanvaljean
reply to post by ET_MAN

Neither ACB nor his disciple were online when you posted the info in question, so I decided to speak up. ACB has been online since and hasn't objected, so I guess it's okay.

Nonetheless, I think you were being disingenuous with the "people need to know" bit, because there's plenty of evidence that they don't, right here on your thread.
ATS'ers, for the most part, are not the mindless fodder that wannabe gurus expect to find when they land on the ATS shore. ACB's ship is not the first to run into the cliff face of strong, individual minds. So far, he's only managed to stock his cargo hold with a couple of coconuts.

ET_MAN says:

INTENT of why a person does what they do is what it all comes down to.

Egg-zzzactly.

This is how far from enlightened you really are, you just said that the people who are in my stock are coconuts. coconuts grow on some highests trees they are one the hardest fruits to break, they can be used as a source of nutrience and are a beautiful white milky color inside them, you dont even realise in your own statement you have shown who is really becoming 'protected and who is unprotected' you have so much to learn about this universe and so little time remaning yet you waste each moment thinking you know something and listen to agents to keep you binded in the matrix so to speak, I guess you could say your a blackberry, prickly but easily stampled, grows on a weed and gets burned to control it spread.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join