It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Just because you believe he's some super advanced being doesn't make it true. The fact is, you believe the Law of One is true. Many people have experiences which contradict your "One Universal Truth" such as NDEs. Then you guys claim they're being misled by Archons or whatever the hell they're called if they don't agree with you. How do you know you aren't the ones being misled? What makes you so sure you're God's go-to guys?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Ah like children you all are

News!!!!

The Council will be meeting regarding the date of lifting the vile for humanity in 2012, they are known as The Divine Council,The Elders, Ascended Elohim and many other names. For the decision will be final and after the ruling there is no going back, for the final test will commence to all of humanity. Many things will be happening regarding the situations and years to come, may the Cosmos help us all.

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Jesus said to enter heaven you must be like children.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

He said you must be innocent and pure like children to enter heaven

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Children bicker though.

And don't even get me started on how "pure" children bully each other.

edit on 15-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Children bicker though.

And don't even get me started on how "pure" children bully each other.

edit on 15-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

Those arnt pure children.

And what was meant by the statement to have a mind of a child to enter heavens means minds of children are open to learning their cups are not full they question they get curious they want to learn they play with their imagination and are creative.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
But you're full of answers, not questions. You're convinced you know the truth, and your cup is therefore quite full. Are you still eligible to enter heaven?

Also what's up with the "I"s and "we"s? Sometimes you say "I"; sometimes you say "we".

Also are NDErs delusional or misled because they don't believe in the Law of One? How do you know that you aren't the misled or delusional one?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Universal Light

I am friends with polarwarrior. He is one of the few Wanderers that has awakened prior to the cycle closing, There are so many that have come here to do the right thing, yet they are currently still asleep. He has such a neutral tone, . . .

I find this interesting.

Why would a Warrior have a Neutral Tone - - - and why would you want that?

Understanding Love & Light does not mean you have to present yourself as passive. (no offense to you PW).

None taken.

As for the choice of name "warrior" was just something I quickly thought up when joining forum and not necessarily how I see myself. "Player" of the white side of the chessboard could be a less intense way to say it. I was not too wise back when joined forum had not done so much meditatation and since then things progressed much I have seen a kind of ... eventually one begins to transcend this intense “fight” with their opposite(dark, neg, evil). But one starts to look to the duality from a higher place where all parts are accepted for the important part they play in the whole. When one realizes its all just a game they loose that blinding intensity to win and fear to loose, ironically it also allows them the clarity, courage, peace and greater awareness to be a more effective player.
Battles may be won and lost, but the war that is duality won’t be won, each side needs its opposite to be. The positive and negative forces remain in a cosmic balance, you would be folly to try to upset the balance of the whole. The dark needs the light and the light needs the dark. The opposite charges are complimentary, together it is complete, they gravitate and unify. The polar deviation from neutrality, whilst an amazing game, will eventually get boring and tiring and the entity returns to the neutrality from whence it came, it becomes what it has always been, the one infinite creator.

Detaching from intensity, allows one to operate form a place of peace and quiet in the middle of a war zone.

This is a highly emotional situation this planet, I find its best not to fuse with or bind to the emotion, but rather watch them from a distance. For example observe the self become angry, explore how and why it came to be, observe it manifest and explore it with the ever questioning curiosity of a child. Learn. Discern your own mind, question why a thought arose, what is its root. Question that which you did not think needed questioning.

Emotions are like food to many entities. Being highly/intensly emotional can be blinding, unbalancing to self as well as sustaining malevolent entities.

Ra speaks of the balancing act and mental discipline...

We begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence.

Within the door lies an hierarchical construction you may liken unto geography and in some ways geometry, for the hierarchy is quite regular, bearing inner relationships.

To begin to master the concept of mental discipline it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.

The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze outward towards the fellow entities that it meets. In each entity there exists completeness. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary. When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental understanding, patience/impatience. When you view impatience, it is necessary for your mental configuration of understanding to be impatience/patience. We use this as a simple example. Most configurations of mind have many facets, and understanding of either self polarities, or what you would call other-self polarities, can and must be understood as subtle work.

The next step is the acceptance of the other-self polarities, which mirrors the second step

Some people confuse two things, balancing of the incarnative mind is different to balancing or unpolarizing the spirit. One shouldnt be afraid that they will not be polarized in spirit just because thier mind is balanced. Many try to upset the balance of their mind and try to have only positive thoughts thinking that they are obviously polarizing to the positive but they are actually being ignorent. If you ignore lessons about negativity it can leave you open to attack, which has happened to people here. You may not be wise enough to realize you are being tricked, know the negatives IE’s are extremely spiritually intelligent, they can pretend to be your higher self for example, and they are very good at what they do. Scrupulously explore the possibilities that you have been victim/deceived.

Your opposite (or a negative other-self) is the antithesis to you. Much can be learned from your opposite, darkness. Your opposite has just as much right to exist and function as you. Neither is more “important” than other in the perspective of the all. Your love need not be conditional to what polarity they are.

Remaining ignorent about darkness, is ignorning half the galaxy, perhaps universe. Knowing how dark operates will give you a better understanding of the light and how to avoid attack, deception etc. They wish for you to be ignorant as to how they function so that you can fall for their tricks and remain defensless to their ingenious attacks, deceit and manipulations. I believe the ones who fight and try to shoo away any negativity from mind end up not only attracting more of it, but they choose to remain ignorant from the lessons it presents

This is the density of choice, it would be wise to have learnt about both choices thoroughly, and to have comprehensively made your choice. I respect anybodies decision if you choose the negative path for 4th, it is your free will, but thinking you’ve made a thorough choice, saying “love and light and all things nice” while actually remaining lukewarm is a trap the negatives have set so you don’t progress into a heightened state of consciousness where you become a threat to them.

There will be a potential eternity to be sto surrounded by other-self sto in a utopian paradise that is to come after the choice to be positive and the lessons this place has to teach. Some resist and try repell lessons they are uncomfortable or not emotionally resonant to, and they say “go away teacher! im trying to learn for a test here” Your school has negativity in it for a reason, it is not some “mistake” by the creator.

As someone awakens to the point that they realize they are the creator, they realize they are all entities, they realize the dark ones they fight are a part their own creation, they are a part of you, when you identity “you” as the one infinite creation. In the scope of the all, all is perfect. Your bias stems from limited perception.

This is just a game this illusion, coming across slightly indifferent, unemotional and detched is not bad for one may have achieved some tranquillity and inner peace and may look out of place in the battle field, but it is not that they have lost the will to wage polarity war, they have just lost the need. They may seem a bit blasé to another who is bound to the intensity, yet they may be more fearless and free.

The self is fighting another part of itself. Its infighting, its like the right hand fighting with the left hand. When you identify and perceive from the whole body rather than from perspective of a single hand the fight is seen to be just for fun/exploration rather than “have to” or “must”. Anything that happens to you is somthing you are doing to yourself, from greater awareness than finite perspective and bias one would see it is more sacred and gentle that they do now.

Geez I can ramble on a bit lolz, peace out.

edit on 15-9-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

News!!!!

The Council will be meeting regarding the date of lifting the vile for humanity in 2012, they are known as The Divine Council,The Elders, Ascended Elohim and many other names. For the decision will be final and after the ruling there is no going back, for the final test will commence to all of humanity. Many things will be happening regarding the situations and years to come, may the Cosmos help us all.

Kind Regards

Jake

This is what I mean, "how like children YOU all are" You think you are different than anyone, above the fray, a prophet. Ego is always the weakest link. You are equal to everyone on this planet and all souls are infinite. The ones posting here are far more "adult" than you are, and a lot more humble.

You can't even access those channels to Higher Self and Councils, not the one in question, without true humility and love for everyone.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

News!!!!

Kind Regards

Jake

The council are guides, there is no reason for meetings for the design is perfect as is. Its a cycle that has order and there is no reason to interrupt that order.

We are all connected to the elders/council. They are the ones that hold the memories of Earth in the hall of records, they are the ones that have separated into broken vessels just as the Holy Spirit did, they are a higher existence/vibration of us. We are them, they are us. They are the prime selves of us, perfect in the form/existence of 'self'. They are not the highest order though, and they are only perfect in the aspect of being a 'self' that is separate from the Holy Spirit. Every single elder councilor holds within them the pure vibration of the Holy Spirit just as we do here. They know that this is what makes them ONE as well as what makes all life ONE.

The Law of One material is passed onto us by a soul group and this soul group is not the council/elders. The soul group is a lower complex of the elders and it is still very much on the path of self, but a positive path of self. It has begun steps in unity in seeing that its a 'group' of a self and not a self as individuals. There is wisdom in the law of one material....but there is also a actual law of one that involves the Holy Spirit within all things. This is one truth that cant be changed or denied outside the body complex.

The council is very connected with this solar system and uses Saturn as a tool. I know of two places they protect and keep watch but the reasons of one of the places I am unsure. I know they keep alive the memories/histories of Earth and many have visited this place in dreams and NDE. It holds all the themes of Earth's past and holds all the creations of minds of men, some call it the hall of records. Another place they watch over/protect is Petra. I know there are 2 of them there (but Im not talking about in literal body complex).

The reasons of important to Petra I do not know, but they are there in a form that they are able to 'be' there at all times.

I have been told this is a safe zone....but I have alsp been told that the Earth is not ending and to prepare to stay with Earth for Earth is just now starting to be able to be what it needs to be. Just as we are of the Earth, everything of the Earth will be a part in Earth becoming what it can be. I have been told that Earth has thousands and thousands of years to come as well as the beings on Earth. I have been told we are only half way through the cycle (well almost, in about 500 years we will reach this half way point).

Just as though you share, so will I. I would not share if what you say differed so much from what I am being shown. In a way, if it was not for your posts, I would not of brought mine.

I only offer such things if something nudges me to do so...and for what ever reason, your teaches along with many others on here....nudges me to bring this voice.

We should not change ourselves or improve ourselves for the reward of a 'heaven'. This would cause (and is causing) many people to try to do things for all the wrong reasons.

How can anyone rest in a 'heaven' when their other selves are still in a experience of hardship and sifting? You can think that you can or others can think that they can....but I have seen beings try, and they then make the choice to come back.

The ones that are going to have a hard time are the ones expecting great changes to suddenly happen here on Earth. They will have a crash of depression like no other.

Earth is going to be find....our species will go through some evolving but it to will be find. It all will barely be noticed and in fact, the majority of the changes have already happened. What needed to happen is a doorway needed to be opened for more humbled souls to incarnate here....and this has happened.

There is no need for intervention here. It is possible that there is a group that is going to try to intervene and are using lower vulnerable vibrations of beings to 'welcome' them. If you believe there is intervention needed, you have lost faith in the Divine design being perfect. They seek to control the design, and even 'they' are a part of you. Just another marker to see if your able to follow what your Spirit is or not.

There is none higher or lower in Spirit....there is no hierarchy in Spirit....there is only ONENESS in Spirit and if a group denies this, they are not seekers of the Holy Spirit and they are on a path of self.

Following your hears/spirit is not the same thing as following your higher self. Your higher self can be distorted by ego. Your higher self can be distorted by the attachment of being a 'self' in this illusion.

Why would delusions and distortions be allowed? They are perfect markers to show in Spirit if you are in touch/in tune with the deepest core of you, which is the Holy Spirit. They just show what you are ready for and what you are not.

There is no reason to worry about what other higher selves are offering these other 'selves' on the path of self. What a higher self offers a 'self' is NOT for the all. Only what the Spirit which is Divine offers what is for the all.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

You posted touching on something that I was just about to add, though perhaps from a different perspective.

Because Ra is the one I can feel here, servants of Ra. I have been picking the entity nonstop, monitoring.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You hit the nail on the head Unity....and Im the one that stared your last post.

They are not bad....but every path of self is limited and this is why others can not tap into the same information that 'selves' receive from a 'higher self'.

Unlike your positive path of self, they try to get others to follow them, to hold them on high for their knowledge. If they were on a positive path of self, they would only be offering love and not fear. They would only offer hope.

Edit to add...the Ra soul group is at a point of choosing to stay on the path of self or abandoning the path of self. As we can see, some of them are having trouble making this choice. What we are seeing is the one's that are not ready to abandon the path of self and they are at a stand still till doing so. The reason a soul group would incarnate into a 3rd density to make a choice because this density offers makers that show what the mind/soul complex is ready for or not. Even in the material of the law of one, it says they are helping to try to advance their own soul group. This is the same thing as what I caution others of....if you are only helping others to gain something for the 'self', its for all the wrong reasons and only in Spirit, will the reasons be known in truth for their intentions.

edit on 15-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I am not on a positive path of self, I'm on the path that my Higher Self nudges me with and continuing from childhood, often feeling very discouraged with my own lack of skills along the way relating to health and family, but with a lot of trust and faith in Love. I try to be as positive as possible, but we all are selves. And my focus is always others. My family light me up like a xmass tree, flood me with joy and encouragement whenever I am down, and I'm always filled with gratitude and take concerns for the world and others to them, for family but only rarely for self, glossing over a few things, and then saying but I am not complaining, because I always feel I'm not here to bring up the personal. I have spent a lifetime praying for the children in this world, and for those being traumatized and abused that they would not turn into sociopaths, for them to be rescued.

Ra is not benign. Another poster reacted out of character and sent ET_MAN a series of very negative harsh u2u's and emails on the metaphysics he shared from his nde and experiences. Ra does not like being challenged. He then started to investigate the Law of One material, but I knew, that this was a sign of being a "handmaid" of someone, in the hollywood cult style.

So far those who are speaking for him are all very aggressive, and even cut off friendships with others over spiritual beliefs that are different.

When I posted to his new recruit I got monitored, very swiftly.

The only thing I feel strongly is everyone is going to be OK, I kept getting that message, that it was alright. That I recognized Family and people in all the posters and there was a plan in every case for ever one, and not to worry.

Its all just a part of testings.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Yes, to advance the understanding of Love for others.

They come because of the sorrow they feel for others and it is pure selflessness to incarnate in the 3rd density - this means they forget their path to help others on their paths.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Dear Leovirgo.

I apologize for that post and would like to say sorry

Anyhow, I know you and you are very familiar to me hehehe

Me just being silly that is all
and hope you did not take it too seriously.

I give you infinite love and light also a big hug from a brother to a sister.

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Polar there is not point beating a dead horse, they have chosen you can make harvest so work on your and from it help others but when you see they are a dead horse stop beating it and move on.

We have tryed to awaken them but they choose to remain ignorant that is their choice and any consequences which come from that ignorant is there catalyst to grow from such distortions. The Ra postings you posted are great I didnt not even noticed that one but know of it myself that is why I tell people stillness is the key.

Polar btw my website is doing well email me if want to be part of changing this world.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Polar there is not point beating a dead horse, they have chosen you can make harvest so work on your and from it help others but when you see they are a dead horse stop beating it and move on.

We have tryed to awaken them but they choose to remain ignorant that is their choice and any consequences which come from that ignorant is there catalyst to grow from such distortions. The Ra postings you posted are great I didnt not even noticed that one but know of it myself that is why I tell people stillness is the key.

Polar btw my website is doing well email me if want to be part of changing this world.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Dear LeoVirgo

I have not lost faith in humanity or the Divine Plan

I got faith in it all and that everything well be sweet with a side of pure awesome hehehe

Also when I lose faith at times I listen to this song and then it comes right back

www.youtube.com...

I love that song

Again many apologizes for the before.

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

No matter what you think, no matter how you seem to relate to people only chosing to see one way, you are in family who love you, and all is well. I've been sending lots of love, thoughts, concerns, and know that everything from an infinite perspective and relating to the tasks each has is going to be fine. The ones on this thread are already awake for the most part and being nudged to seek within, and the last thing many of them will do is adopt a spiritual belief that disempowers their journey. They've already woken up from that, and they are very positive posters. Its inconceivable that due to disagreements on being followers or seekers within, that some posters write off positive souls and would even follow a belief that would allow such a thing.

But its all OK, I've been getting some answers that everyone is in the best hands there are. Love & Light!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

News!!!!

Kind Regards

Jake

But - you see - it is not my concern. My concern is to do what I was sent to do.

If my concern is "am I included in the harvest and what must I do to be included" - - it would distract me from being in the state of Light/Love/Energy/Purity. I am not working on/to Being - - I Am.

I envision each person I Love - each person I feel is special - - - taking one more step up the "ladder". If I can wave to them as they ascend - - - my heart will glow like a beacon of pure Love. I require nothing more.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join