It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

A healthy ego, or rather what it truly means, is being self. ID. The individual we are, which is eternal, without beginning or ending, and ever progressing, though we grow in greater love and kindness, and our consciousness expands, to hundreds of thousands of levels what is now, for example to even reach the Higher Self level. When in contact with ET, for example, the benevolents I have had much experience with, I called them rangers, or hero's even, their consciousness was much more expanded than ours. For lack of words, I had called this 5d or higher consciousness, but now realize those words don't really define it.

The choice we make as self, ego, to love or sto, or to seek power over others, sts, is a big clue as to whether are progressing.

In the next level we experience unity, Universal Understanding, telepathy and its wonderful.

This lifetime where we forget ourselves, and memories is already like losing self. We will regain all of those.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I just love meeting people that when they are around eachother...in real conversation, they can finish eachothers sentences. Isnt that a neat experience? I dont find it often, and here on ATS we are not talking in 'live' conversation....but I bet you and I in 'real' would be hard to follow for some because we would be making sentences complete themselves, together while we both talked.

Kinda hard to explain, but I think you get what I am meaning

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
reply to post by Annee

Then so it shall be,

A angelic-like ego would be a transparent and radiant personality.

But a strong ego can also go the other way with the way you used it as "I".

Then you are not understanding "healthy" ego.

You are giving it Power and Control. That is an earthly concept.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Hi 11118,

There cannot be more than One Infinity because Infinity is everything that exists.

The above is definitely the most basic/fundamental concept/understanding of Infinity that I believe everyone can understand. Infinity is 'All that is.'

There cannot be 2 or more 'everythings' - there cannot be 2 or more Infinities.

If we are speaking about 'Infinity' as a whole there can only be ONE infinity however there can be Infinite objects within Infinity that are Infinite in themselves. Take planets, galaxies and universe's for example. Take 'souls' or Infinite 'souls' that exist within Infinity for example. Infinite 'souls' do not mean they are the entire WHOLE of Infinity only that they are part of that 'Whole' of Infinity are 'All that Is' being Infinite in themselves.

That is clearly understood by anyone who understands what the never-ending is.

Certainly, never-ending or 'Infinity' is 'Infinity.'

However does that mean there could be infinite universe's or planets that exist within Infinity?

Yes of course and more than just planets, galaxies and universe's.

Yes, you are Infinity, you are everything but you are not a separate Infinity.

You are not separate with Infinity being part of Infinity but you are unique within Infinity such as a planet, galaxy or 'soul' among Infinite others all being part of the WHOLE of 'Infinity' if you choose to look at it like that. We are not the WHOLE of Infinity ourselves but we are part of it.

You are the Creator,

How many things in your earth life have you created?
I've designed quite a few things myself, we are all designers/creators in one form or another and will always be designers/creators in one form or another on different levels of progression.

If when referring to the 'Infinite' there are Infinite Creators within 'Infinity' all being part of 'All that is' 'or the 'Whole' of Infinity but that does not mean we are the same planet, galaxy, universe or 'soul/creator.'

Infinite among Infinite within 'Infinity' exist.

Best Wishes!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Infinity isnt so much a singularity as it is a Quantum Mechanics Platform for all things. The reality is either you have infinite void, or infinite something(s). With ininfinity it is always more than one. And its no more a singularity for there to be something(s) than an infinite void. That is actually the question I have, is why something over nothing. And so far, I have realized that there can never be nothing, in one sense. Another time I thought that in the scale of balance, something(s) would have to equal out nothing as a concept, but then that became very confusing too, LOL.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

In regards to AdonaiChristBless he gave me permission in our chat session to share those Q & A's but after me posting them on this thread he probably reviewed his answers and didn't like what he was reading so changed his mind about it. I feel under the circumstances of ACB claiming to be the Creator and damning everyone to fire and brimstone/hell if they don't listen to him that people should be aware of what he has to say and also aware that //////////////////////////. I feel that to be important for people to know, there can be psychological affects that take place /////////////////////. I believe people have every right to know more about the person claiming to be GOD their Creator damning people to fire and brimstone/hell don't you think?

I think you crossed the line. I don't agree that people need to know about such a personal piece of information that ACB shared with you in confidence; this should be solely up to him whether to make it public or not.
As for permission, I don't think a vague assent covers it. If he hasn't specifically given you permission to post this, you should edit it out.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
ET Man and Unity...

I think you both know, in the depth of your being, there is only ONE without beginning nor end, which is perfect, divine, and holy, and it is Spirit. There is not more then one Spirit....but the Holy Spirit processes itself into soul/mind/body complexes. Its more mechanical, then 'I choose to create something today'.

There may be many creators that have played a part in making the illusions but there is only one Holy Spirit which is the life force within all things.

We are truly one, the Spirit within us all is ONE...and only the Divine Spirit is truly infinite, without end and without beginning, it is the only thing that 'just is'.

I would be shocked if both or either of you supports the idea that you as individual selves, are without beginning and end.

Im starting to see some deeper beliefs here from some that have surprised me, considering the levels of conversations of oneness ect that goes on here.

Either way, love to you both, for we all are right where we are to be in our understanding of things....none is any higher or lower, more or less...all is valid in the path of 'selves'.

Good chatting all...gottsta rejoin the world now
I always appreciate everyone opening their hearts and sharing *hugs*

edit on 14-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: edit to add

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

Hi Jeanvaljean,

I withheld most of our discussion (there was much more than just the few Q & A's I posted) and I was very selective in what questions I posted. According to what I understood from AdonaiChristBless based on asking him if I could share the information was that he was giving me permission to share the Q & A's therefore I selected some of the Q & A's and posted them.

Here is a quote from that chat session again for the record:

(8/28/2010 10:00:33 AM)
ET_MAN: Can I share some of this information with others?
(8/28/2010 10:01:30 AM)
Quorum Adonai: Yes but they will call you evil

Best Wishes!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Not as this body. This is only a vehicle, but we all exist eternally as Infinite Souls/Individuals.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Annee

I just love meeting people that when they are around eachother...in real conversation, they can finish eachothers sentences. Isnt that a neat experience? I dont find it often, and here on ATS we are not talking in 'live' conversation....but I bet you and I in 'real' would be hard to follow for some because we would be making sentences complete themselves, together while we both talked.

Kinda hard to explain, but I think you get what I am meaning

Yes - - and It doesn't happen often.

LOL - you'd think English is not my first language. Using language to me - is almost like a foreign concept. My need to take it to the barest of simplicity is a bit odd. If I could use thought/telepathy rather then words - - that would just make my day/year/decade/life!

I had no real interesting in talking as a child either. I was 3 1/2 before I talked and began with a complete sentence. Talking has always felt uncomfortable.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Annee because: SPELLING

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

To further the mood lightening, ive got 40 quid to last me until the 21st but your welcome to a fiver, send me your address, now am i STS,ing or STO ing????? Althought, even if i found out tomorrow there was no GOD id still send you that fiver and if twenty of us did your lekky bill would be sorted!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
ET I shall express my perspective on your answers which are quite perceptive in regards to my answers,

You are not separate with Infinity being part of Infinity but you are unique within Infinity such as a planet, galaxy or 'soul' among Infinite others all being part of the WHOLE of 'Infinity' if you choose to look at it like that. We are not the WHOLE of Infinity ourselves but we are part of it.

Yes, but as in the microcosm so in the macrocosm. Each portion of Infinity contains Infinity within it. You are boundless within just as there is boundlessness externally. You can consider yourself a part of Infinity, but in truth you are the Infinity as a whole.

Each entity is a unique portion of the One Creator. Any portion no matter how small, contains, as in a holographic picture, the One Creator which is Infinity. More so, the essence of all that is the Creator is Love, Unconditional and Infinite.

How many things in your earth life have you created?
I've designed quite a few things myself, we are all designers/creators in one form or another and will always be designers/creators in one form or another on different levels of progression.

If when referring to the 'Infinite' there are Infinite Creators within 'Infinity' all being part of 'All that is' 'or the 'Whole' of Infinity but that does not mean we are the same planet, galaxy, universe or 'soul/creator.'

You are creating consciously or subconsciously at some level at all times. Just as I write these words and create these sentences. As well as we create this discussion. Would you say we make up and are this discussion? The discussion would not be a discussion without it's portions within it. There for we are the discussion. This is a small analogy to the hierarchy of of Co-Creators.

A planet may seem different but in truth it's essence is the same as yours and mine.

edit on 14-9-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Alot of words here very little wisdom 'mostly word salad' at all and not much intelligence shown their is some showing wisdom and intelligence but not many. There is also STS tactics occuring throughout this thread and ET_MAN has used some the main ones we find this ironic that he has sided now with the zetas, unity_99 is also a good example of malipulations by STS beings, was even a direct reptilian attack in thread as well one of them showed their fangs, but at least some now see this so something did come of this thread some got revealed for what they are by just interacting with us, we remind people STS know the situation as well they can come from love.

It ok those who dont make this harvest can learn next time, I only see a few potentionals in this thread rest if continue as are going will certainly not make the harvest and will find themself in a 'apocalyse'.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 14-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
STS will always exist within STO, there is no removing one from the other. even with the good intentions of universal unity, love and understanding, there will still be those who will strive for control or power, including those that see STO as being a way to achieve a higher place in enlightenment or in higher reguard to STS.
unless a world without duality or the infinate number of actions, thoughts and practices that exist in all things, keeping this peace and higher light as unity can never be made possible without both STS, STO in effect.

freewill without rules can only bring about anarchy.

edit on 14-9-2010 by redgy because: added line for edit

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
It's OK those who don't make this harvest can learn next time, I only see a few potentionals in this thread rest if continue as are going will certainly not make the harvest and will find themself in a 'apocalyse'.

Seriously - have your guys contact my guys.

'Cuz - - I'm not feeling ya Dude.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Because you already failed and we doubt you can change in time and less time remains than people think.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Because you already failed and we doubt you can change in time and less time remains than people think.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Don't think I haven't been aware of your none responses to me - - your "flight" every time I challenge you - - and your put down comments about "other posters not getting it" in response to another posters post - - when you do finally return.

Mind games? For the Truly Enlightened?

edit on 15-9-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Maybe you are the one who failed. Maybe some entity told you you were some ultra wise divine higher entity to see how you would react to it. You probably failed the test. Oh, back to the first density you go, along with the rest of the failures.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Unreal. My heart just breaks at this.

I recently told a girl I love very much that she is on her own, that she has to go figure it out. That hurt for me to say.

I never thought anonymous internet posters not getting it could hurt as much as that. But mercy it really has, and then some. I wish I could post a picture of my face, that is the only way I could demonstrate how sad I am.

My personal goal is 10% of the population being harvestable. That would be quite outstanding. This is what I thought as a place to make a percentage point sway in the right direction. Guess I was wrong, I need to assist elsewhere.

I guess there is no swaying when the black side of the chessboard has been using queens for pawns.

Nothing here left except for the surprise gambit. Thank goodness it works.

See you all back home.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Don't think I haven't been aware of your none responses to me - - your "flight" every time I challenge you - - and your put down comments about "other posters not getting it" in response to another posters post - - when you do finally return.

Mind games? For the Truly Enlightened?

edit on 15-9-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)

I am what I said I am one thing ET_MAN does have right is certain mechanics of the causes of the events to come he is also right about possibility of a harvest in 2011 this is why it is necessary that every moment we have left now we all work together to increase the eliability of the planet because those who are not eliable get caught up in a deception which makes them suffer greatly and none of us light beings which came to this world knowing the situation we steped into want this, we said we will go into the world in darkness and bring it light and we will teach the lost to be found.

Now I remember this I remember before birth I remember how the cycles work I remember being a lord of the cycles I remember being on other worlds in other dimensions like I am still there and in one context I am and my speaking to you so harshly is to wake you up and it is from love because not much time remains and most souls will die during the events to come and wont be eliable for moving into the 4th density.

I am now working on a website to explain some key points but will leave out some data at first to let others learn for themself, it will have both simpified information and advanced and will progress into a discussion forum in which a team will be formed to combine peoples different abilitys tallents and research to form a knowledge based society, this society will be the new jerusalem, we will teach those new to the new world and bring about a utopia of a society no concept of selfishness will exsist it wont even come to mind people do not understand the true meaning of Service to Other realm it is such a place that only pleasure and happiness exists and all work together as One in unity and brotherly love this is why I am born and those who are fighitng with me now have not understood the preparations done in ancient past to lead to this moments of the present days.

I invite you to build with me if you so choose or you may remain outside and build your own if like either way do something for someone dont be fence sitters thinking your divine already without the effort to become the light itself, I am the oldest soul on earth I know this I am Adam the original soul and original human model you are my children I have been on your planet as teachers in multiable incarnations I learned under RA during the venusian civilisation I helped manifest the pyrmids by bridging the 3rd and 4th densitys and manifesting through assistance of higherself in 6th density I am a 777 density being which has completed all 7 densitys of this universe and explored other schools in existence other existence I come to help this universes logos this planets logos and the souls on it progress, nothing will stop this no one argueing with me no one saying what if it doesnt happen what if your wrong this is what will be I will take part in making it happen you could say that I am intermingled with the cycles itself.

Now showing you my true awareness is not from ego but to make you realise something 'books dont last thousands of years for nothing'.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join