It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I didn't judge. There is a difference between false judgement and pointing out the One Universal Truth.

So how's that shill thing going? I love you guys. So what are you making a year? You're not that good so if it's in six figures, you are robbing your employers.

It's funny, for so long I begged for you guys to come around and debunk the Law of One. The campaign certainly got up, that's no doubt. But now I'd much rather see an attempt to debunk this:

www.whale.to...

I've posted it many times and I know you guys can't stand it.

Thanks for saying nothing about how transparent you are. Things don't go away by simply ignoring them. It's in the link, don't worry.

And just so it is known, ET_MAN is right, there is a brown dwarf crossing a border realm that is going to affect this planet. And Unity is right that Star Wars is much more real than fake. Which totally goes to show that you are just shilling. You don't play for either side, you play for the side who suppresses the truth.

Again man, transparency...there is no avoiding it.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Now I'm a disinfo agent? You must be a master energy reader or something.

When no brown dwarf appears as a red ball in the sky or scientists explore Jupiter's moon and see no giant laser, what will you do? Claim conspiracy?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I guess you didn't bother to read the link. From the link, number one and number two support my theory. So does number five, seven, nine, thirteen, seventeen, and eighteen.

Good times my friend. Good times.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Well, I think highly of myself since I am the one perceiving my reality. If it's what I think versus what someone else claims, I would pretty much put a higher credence on what I thought over what someone else claims, unless I tested out what they say and found it to be true.

Don't we all put higher value to what we believe? You obviously believe what Law of One or ACB says over wha t the other side says, and say God's gonna make em suffer if they don't listen to ya'll.

edit on 14-9-2010 by 547000 because: For some reasion I thought ACB was ADC

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
My my my - - - what is going on in here?

I thought "Dart Boards" were found in bars.

Anyone got a beer?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I skimmed over it. Why not ask your all-knowing friend ACB if I'm a disinfo agent or not? That should be rich.

And yes, you have judged, falsely too, I might add. You have judged me of being a dis-info agent for not agreeing with either side and for just saying the truth, or at least what I think is true. Newsflash: I don't agree with the ET_MAN crew or your crew, and I am entitled to believe what I want. Pointing out the fact that you just told others who disagree with you have ego problems, then saying you don't want to judge people--pointing out the irony doesn't make me a disinfo agent.

edit on 14-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Hi Universal Light

No disrespect intended, but I felt a need to point out an apparent discreptency in your writing. You wrote you do not judge others right after you made this statement.

"And that is all we are...service to others.....something you all are doing a terrible time at making yourselves out to be."

I ask, is this not a judgement? If I am mistaken, please correct me.

Can we simply and humbly accept that we are all flawed and fallible and not immune to falling 'victim' to our ego on occasion. I'm sure we can all agree that not all perspectives are equally shared and accept our differences in love and a place of equality. Acceptance of others with unconditional love is invoking the energies of the Christ within, no matter who is deemed right or wrong in their beliefs or standpoint. Blessed are the peacemakers indeed and those who strive for love in their every thought, word and action, realising their true role here. That will be your armour and sword, for there are many rewards for such noble and divine intentions in faith, void of fear.

Just wish to acknowledge that our path of discovery is our own, though the shared goal however IMO should always be unconditional love, no matter what dark or light choices are made by an individual. Everything else will follow it's course with guided grace. Only love can overcome the energies of fear and seperatedness so prevalent here.

True enlightenment will come to those who invoke the pure light of love. It is a freewill choice, no matter how much opposition there is working against such intentions. Much love to ALL, both sinner and saint-- and for what it's worth I do agree with segments of ACB's beliefs, as my journey too has provided us shared visions and insights it seems.

Humanity is going to hit some bumps, but we will learn and discover much along the way. May not one soul be in fear of the eternal plan, for it was borne from a place of love and will return to that Source where fear has no place. Peace and Grace. We are all on this amazing journey here as family.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

My friend, I'm not doing this. I could point out many more things but it is wasted energy at this point. I said what I needed to say for light to be shown. You can have the last word. I don't need it.

See you back home.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
It's so crazy to me that all of you would shun the guidance of a being so advanced from you that you can't fathom it. None of you realize that he is here to help you. This is not a human talking to you. Your egos have serious issues. Period.

Assumption. That is your personal opinion/assumption.

One I DO NOT share.

I find it really annoying how some love to throw "ego" around. Ego only means "self" and everyone needs a healthy self.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I have no claims to make that I am egoless though, what were you expecting? In my opinion all people have an ego, and pretending you have none is fallacious. I am neither enlightened, or a person who claims to speak in unconditional love. I am what I am and I am keeping it real.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Hey there, no disrespect taken. Your words were nice to read, though I would disagree with a small part. What is going on here is not merely resolved by unconditional love. Yes in the grand scheme, this is true. But there is a spiritual war ongoing, and it's a big one. This planet and its inhabitants happen to be a big battleground that both sides are fighting for. So it's not as simple as peace and love. And trust me, the "dark" side built themselves a big advantage......up until recently that is.

As for my comment, in perspective, you could say it is a judgement. In my perspective, it was a comment of the One Universal Truth. And you are right my friend, in this existence, nothing is 100%. There are distortions everywhere, that is how this logos decided to set this up. It provides for greater learning. But, there is such a thing as the One Universal Truth. Finding that through these murky waters of Earth is the key. I have been blessed with the ability to tap into it at certain moments. But everything is perspective in this limited view so take it for how you want.

All will be revealed soon. Blessings to you my friend.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Right. That is fair. Everyone is allowed that. That's why Free Will is such a beautiful thing.

But there is One Universal Truth. And until you can tap into that, there is nothing else for me to say. Call it opinion, call it whatever, I call it the Truth.

Edit: I missed your ego comment before. Ego is a third density concept which doesn't exist past this. It will dissolve for anyone going to the next density. A healthy self is a divided whole. Duality exists here, not elsewhere. But again, call it opinion for that's what it is.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Unity_99

So if you do service to others to buy your way into heaven are you truly STO?

No you are neither, because you are not helping yourself whatsoever.

True serving of the self may look evil, but truly a successful negative entity Loves itself so much more than all else that the entity will do anything for itself, even disregarding other-selves as significant or existent. For example stealing, to a negative entity stealing is a benevolence, an act of good deed.

To truly be a positive entity you must "BE" a positive entity, truly act upon aid to others because of your Love for them. You reach a point where by each deed and by each act of Love you learn more about Love, just as an entity on the opposite side of the spectrum does more for itself and learns more of Love just as much, but directed inward and not outward like a positive entity.

This is why positive entities gain a momentum of power because they learn more and more how to radiate Love, and same with negative entities who learn more and more to have their environment serve them out of Love for themselves.

You cannot be either without Love. If you are a negative entity you do not suffer from karmic influence by doing something that may seem immoral to you or me because you truly believe it to be good. A positive entity who knowingly does something immoral in it's perspective will have a malicious reaction, just as a negative who knowingly does something immoral in it's perspective will have a malicious reaction.

edit on 14-9-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

So, entities without the ability to feel love for self or others are doomed?

i don't feel love. I just look forward to going to some place better where I can feel it once more. I only feel numbness.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I am friends with polarwarrior. He is one of the few Wanderers that has awakened prior to the cycle closing, There are so many that have come here to do the right thing, yet they are currently still asleep. He has such a neutral tone, . . .

I find this interesting.

Why would a Warrior have a Neutral Tone - - - and why would you want that?

Understanding Love & Light does not mean you have to present yourself as passive. (no offense to you PW).

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by 11118

So, entities without the ability to feel love for self or others are doomed?

i don't feel love. I just look forward to going to some place better where I can feel it once more. I only feel numbness.

I never said anyone was doomed. Nobody is doomed.

But to be able to handle a higher and denser spiritual gravity/vibration you have to be at that level or octave of being. If you are not ready you are not lowly, doomed, or lesser than a being who is ready. Time is inexistent, you have an eternity to choose and to learn. You can stay at the vibration that you are at indefinitely if you wish.

We are all of the same essence there is not better or lesser but simply more awakened and ascended. Are you better than a 3rd grader if you are a 5th grader? No, the 3rd grader is not lesser because the 3rd grader has not taken 4th or 5th grade but has the potential to do so and eventually will do so - even if held back.

edit on 14-9-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Right. That is fair. Everyone is allowed that. That's why Free Will is such a beautiful thing.

But there is One Universal Truth. And until you can tap into that, there is nothing else for me to say. Call it opinion, call it whatever, I call it the Truth.

Really. And what exactly is that Truth?

Edit: I missed your ego comment before. Ego is a third density concept which doesn't exist past this. It will dissolve for anyone going to the next density. A healthy self is a divided whole. Duality exists here, not elsewhere.

That's crap!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You do not understand the spiritual warrior. After your last two posts, I can see any other energy I put in is wasted.

All my best and good luck, you're going to need it.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

You do not understand the spiritual warrior. After your last two posts, I can see any other energy I put in is wasted.

All my best and good luck, you're going to need it.

Oh but I do.

It is you I do not agree with.

I've been doing this since birth - - no need to worry about me.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

Really. And what exactly is that Truth?

Edit: I missed your ego comment before. Ego is a third density concept which doesn't exist past this. It will dissolve for anyone going to the next density. A healthy self is a divided whole. Duality exists here, not elsewhere.

That's crap!

The ego still exists until dissolution back into pure unity.

As long as their is individualism there is ego, as long as the Potentiatior and the Matrix of the mind are separate there is ego. And when all s One again that One will view itself as One and therefor ego shall exist.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join