It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Because this is the past, these are fixed events in No Time, though to us, they're current and we can make changes, and affect what's around us, but the truth is those changes have already occurred.

Its a really hard school/reform school for some. This world is where you lose self, for your memories are taken and you don't have access to who you are, save for dreams, insight, some have memories that come. We're all in different grades here as well.

Why do we all have perfect Higher Selves: we all pass the test eventually, and we have infinity to do it after all, sooner or later we find it in ourselves to chose the happier path. Like the movie Groundhog Day.

But this is contradicting to the thought that we 'always were'. If we always have been, why would we need to learn anything? If we always have been....what is the need for progression or improvement? Were we not 'all that we could be' always? And if we all have always been....what need is there for something 'higher' then another...some being more 'in the know' or more progressed then others. If we all have always been....wouldnt we all be on the same exact level? Always perfect.

To suggest we have things to learn either suggests that we started at some point, like infants...that will grow and learn, that we had a beginning. If we all always have been....why would you have 'parents' in your family of light...or anyone that would be 'higher then you'> others that would know more or be more progressed? This makes no sense.

If you always have been, without beginning...what is there for you to learn?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET_Man,

I've just finished reading the HH thread last night (actually a condensed version showing only the questions asked and answered by HH). I then did a little more reading & research outside of ATS, then found myself here .

I'm reading thru it now and intend on reading all of the posts here, but I wanted to ask you about your statement below right away, as I might get called away shortly and don't want to forget. I typically try to read thru all or at least most of a thread before posting, but I've already got 12 browser windows open now, and I know there will be a lot more before I finish the thread and I didn't want this to get lost in the ATS sauce, so to speak.

You said:

Based on what I've read from the hidden hand message and what I've personally experienced from interactions with those behind the scenes of earth I would have to agree with the following quote by David Wilcock in reference to the world/elite or so called PTB - 'illuminati.'

Can you expand on the personal interactions you're talking about above? I'm particularly interested in who "those behind the scenes of earth" are, how often and when did you have an opportunity to interact with them, and finally, how exactly did you interact with them?

My apologies if this has already been asked and answered further down-thread, or if you've posted more details/info on it somewhere else. If so - if you can just give give me a link to that, that would be great.

I look forward to further reading and discussion.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

There is no contradiction, we are endlessly progressing. ET_MAN keeps showing a picture of a roll of film and its a great metaphor, picture an infinite roll of film, each clip is another time zone for you. This clip is in this cosmos.

In infinity everything recycles, ie. all inanimate matter, so there are infinite runs of the earth DVD. We're not in each one. The original ones, are the models and our souls join into the characters, the story, with blinders on.

But understand, that that moment would be impossible to locate, for what was the beginning, there is no beginning, or ending, no up, nor down, no big, no small, no time, in Infinity, save for what we consciously think for order and progression, or are programmed to think.

All that is has always been, and will be, because the film keeps progressing, and the new segment comes forward to play out the roles, of course everyone in each segment is experiencing the here and now, and is living each day , and also, there are an infinite number of souls, a never ending amount of souls coming into the schools for lesson, coming into planets like earth for lesson, endlessly progressing. And yet, there is No Time, and its all happening simultaneously, in both directions.
edit on 24-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I enjoyed this post very much, thank you.

the tests that one might face as for service to others still does influence the ways of service to self, they are both intertwined within one another, not as seperate or as in thought of being higher to one than the other. but both as a equal role to play in oneness of all, and many lessons arising for each with greater understanding through connectedness in that all.

the same light can exist in others as in you, and a test of such then shows that the service for others that one thinks they are on has really been one more of self and not of true service of others, this service of others has two or many sides, what is right for one is not neccessarily right for the other, it is about working as one in whole to achieve these goals and the understanding of where all paths may lead so that no consequences may be had to any who then follow a different path or that same road that the self follows.

there are still many pitfalls and many changes that are thrown in for each scene in play, which can lead to these opposite or dire consequences so each self, by freewill is given choices on which road they follow but need to imply a self understanding of where these choices may then lead oneself into, for that oneness to others through wrong self or service to others decision with no thought to free will can turn against and break from that joining of all and become as negative in that service to others that is performed and can still take any who as followers, to a pitfall that may be on that same path given through the other.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I must hit the bed for now...but I really look forward to getting feedback from you Unity, or anyone else on the question I pose.

As long as separation exists....there will be duality. There is a purpose....which is by will of becoming united and awakening to the IAM within us all. Even seeing the IAM within the plants we eat...the water we drink...the Sun that warms us and helps life to become here, the stars that are beyond our system....all of it is a part of a ONE.

Practicing finding the same light that is within you....within all others, is a great start...for those that are ready to accept the only perfect divine light within us all, is ONE, is the same, is without beginning and end, so its perfect. Thee does not need growth...does not need guides, does not need progression, does not need to 'learn'. For Thee IS, ALL, and is perfect.

The higher self is very much attached to ego...it defiantly is a part of us, for it is us....but is not so much 'out there' as it is 'in there'. Its our highest prime image we can create as a 'self'. But there is more to seek beyond the self....which is the Spirit that ties us all together. The guide of the Spirit is much different agendas then the guide of the 'higher self' that is connected to 'separate' beings. For the Spirit is not connected to separate beings...its connected to the ALL....so it cant be reached while someone is still on the path of self. It will not awaken or guide if one is seeking answers to 'what the self desires'. The moment you can go to Spirit and offering to live for what the Spirit desires....which includes only ALL....is when a higher more divine light can guide you. The information from a 'higher self' that is of YOU...and not of 'others'...is limited knowledge. For the fact of pride of being a self, will limit our understandings.

Maybe reaching out to what you call the cosmic mother...can show you this.

Nighty night

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Again...if we all always have been...what need is there for progression and learning? We would just 'be'.

Take the idea of God for instance, for they say Thee is without beginning or end. Does God need to grow...does God need to progress?

If we had no beginning...we would just 'be' already knowing all, with full capabilities, perfectly.

To suggest we need progression or growth...suggests that we have no always been. That we had a starting point, just like infants, then to being a child, then to being in adolescence, then to being adults.

So at some point, we dont know everything...and we have things to learn?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Thanks for that

Im trying to use question to create some critical thinking...but many of my question go unanswered.

Feel free to give them a shot with answering in your own perspective too. It may bring more critical thinking to others.

For now, I must rest. Always love talking with everyone...is Spirit we are all a part of each other. I think the Spirit must cycle itself constantly...and in separating into 'phases' of being....its able to 'sift' itself, always perfecting itself, and once we sift our own 'selves' we awaken to the fact that we are not selves at all...but a ONE SELF in Spirit only, the only part of us that is without beginning and end.

Maybe some are not ready to offer the respect to the Holy Spirit that offered itself for life to be. This is why....life needs life to live...for the Holy Spirit is within all life. A body of energy...must intake energy...to live. There is a huge key here, if it is understood and one can face the mirror and look into it.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by redgy

Thanks for that

Im trying to use question to create some critical thinking...but many of my question go unanswered.

Feel free to give them a shot with answering in your own perspective too. It may bring more critical thinking to others.

For now, I must rest. Always love talking with everyone...is Spirit we are all a part of each other. I think the Spirit must cycle itself constantly...and in separating into 'phases' of being....its able to 'sift' itself, always perfecting itself, and once we sift our own 'selves' we awaken to the fact that we are not selves at all...but a ONE SELF in Spirit only, the only part of us that is without beginning and end.

Maybe some are not ready to offer the respect to the Holy Spirit that offered itself for life to be. This is why....life needs life to live...for the Holy Spirit is within all life. A body of energy...must intake energy...to live. There is a huge key here, if it is understood and one can face the mirror and look into it.

leo if you truely seek to know god the new website ive linked will help you greatly, our advice is to stop listening to those lost and begin to find those found. Always discern but do so without fear, truth comes to those with pure faith many in this thread have none they seek to own truth they seek to control others and they are far from spiritual mostly they speak of things of a universe in which is controled by evil even when I speak of physics I know myself it is irelevant in the Eye of God.

The Idea of many Ones is in itself seperation as it been presented here, in context of Truth their is only One.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Because we are in Infnity, and our journey is divided into all of us. You and I are only experiencing this, as current. But your Future Self is seeing this as past, and helping you through, and that is how you made it through already, is with that help. There are infinite numbers of ourselves in No Time. Each step is new to us in our current time. We are always consciously experiencing this in current and do not know everything there is to know.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I've been thinking, what could we do politically, with some calling for revolutions and all the protests that occur, and those that should be occurring.

Is there another way?

What if we all conducted ourselves as adults, with compassion and intelligence. What if we formed our own councils and talked things out locally, and prepared ahead of time our own to run in town councils and politics, and stood together.

What if we proposed the changes we said we would only participate in, and offered love and compassion and encouragement for the current leaders to join us, but if they did not, we created meditational peaceful gatherings, and always sent our intentions and views at every event.

But peacefully started to form our own businesses and traded with each other, kept our gifted children's services as doctors, scientists, for our society, recreated ours within this one.

Would they simply attack everyone? If we continued what would happen?

This is the only route I believe in.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Is it a service to others if say for example (and not the best use of) , you bring about a teaching of god or higher thought to one that has not had such an inkling and say they should go to church for understanding and happiness to find that higher salvation of self through god, when that other then accepts or takes your advice in making this trip to church, a tragedy befalls that self and having not yet understood or experienced the things of god or chuch, is then at end likely to be judged as an unbeliever to god or having any access to some higher relm of life.

does responsibility then only lie with the other as their own sevice to self as cause or did your higher service to those others, even by love and goodwill, effect the outcome of such in a more negative way than it might have been if left to run it's own course.

could it be then that all thoughts and practices are as service to self only, until the outcome of such, actually come to fruitation through others and their own selves as a positive or experienced as to cause no harm from following such practices.

that service to others is only truely possible after another can prove it to be so in their own best interest and as a service to self from their own behalf.

edit on 25-10-2010 by redgy because: spelling mistakes

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
Is it a service to others if say for example (and not the best use of) , you bring about a teaching of god or higher thought to one that has not had such an inkling and say they should go to church for understanding and happiness to find that higher salvation of self through god, when that other then accepts or takes your advice in making this trip to church, a tragedy befalls that self and having not yet understood or experienced the things of god or chuch, is then at end likely to be judged as an unbeliever to god or having any access to some higher relm of life.

does responsibility then only lie with the other as their own sevice to self as cause or did your higher service to those others, even by love and goodwill, effect the outcome of such in a more negative way than it might have been if left to run it's own course.

could it be then that all thoughts and practices are as service to self only, until the outcome of such, actually come to fruitation through others and their own selves as a positive or experienced as to cause no harm from following such practices.

that service to others is only truely possible after another can prove it to be so in their own best interest and as a service to self from their own behalf.

edit on 25-10-2010 by redgy because: spelling mistakes

These are great thoughts Redgy and it is such thinking that we on our personal path should try to balance daily in our 'alone' path.

We do have to be careful of what we offer to others...the pearls are not meant to be just given away. This is really important. I believe that Jesus very well could of taught some deeper teachings to the disciples then the crowds for he told the crowds they were not ready for the food. He often would tell them of small things and make it aware to them...."see, you dont understand"...."why give wisdom to someone that will call it only foolish". But he gave them enough hints...if they were really seeking...and observing his nature....they would of thought more on what he would say.

Was he teaching things to the people that they werent ready for? I think so, but carefully, and with a certain nature that they could discern....if they were really trying.

I try to present 'ideas' in a form of a question. I can tell if the people are not facing the true question....for they wont really answer it.

Just remember....Thee that knows all...knows your intent of every thoughts and behavior and decision. Knows if the intent is in selfishness or selflessness. Knows if you try to come to Thee with a humble heart and honest mind or not.

ITs not about what 'you believe'. Its about.....what nature is within you.

Ill pose one question to you that can weigh an intent of many in a church.

Why do people dress up when they go to church? What is their intent? Is it for God they dress up? Is it for their own selves they dress up, to feel good about themselves, is this 'pride'? Do they dress up to be gratified by others? What is the intent for this?

IN the end.....Thee knew your intent for traveling to church that morning in the scenario you brought up. Thee knew what you were seeking, the reasons you were seeking it, ect.

I do not think unbelievers are just for 'not believing'. I think the design is set up in a obvious way that one will not seek Thee....till they are ready. Until they are ready....Thee understands why they need to test and try the path that they are on.

My intent, by challenging and sharing with others....is for my 'other selves in Spirit' to be able to experience the grand things I have experienced. I can only describe it as walking with the Spirit of God at times in my life. It was much beyond any 'higher separate self' that many talk of here....the path of seeking this Spirit was not a path of me seeking Thee for reasons for myself, it was not until I came before Thee many times to prove and show that honestly and humbly, I just wanted ALL to find Thee, wanted ALL to experience this Holy Spirit that they are of, a part of, that is within them waiting. The path did involve a mental walk of the life of Jesus...being willing to make the choice of offering the 'self' back to Spirit to be of use for others...and learning why this was something that we all had to learn. Unselfish love, honestly living for the Spirit, over the life of flesh (the individual self that we think we are and are so attached to and often so 'proud' to be. )

As a individual self....my choice of path...does not serve me. Only the IAM within me, does it serve, so in the sense of the IAM that is within me, and within you, and within all....do I serve the 'self'. Yes, in that perspective, I am serving a 'self'.....but this self is of Spirit, the life of Spirit......not the life of 'me' as a 'self' as a 'individual'. This body of flesh, this personality that has formed from this body complex, this supposed intellect I have formed from being in this 'separate' body and mind....is not who my true self is. I would of not learned what I have....without offering that 'separate self' back to where it came....and offering the Spirit self, back to where it came. In sharing with others...I do so for the IAM within them. Only Thee can know my intent, my reasons, my honesty, and if I am remaining humble through my reasons.

When you see others sharing something....you should be able to discern if they do so out of pride of being a 'self'....for often they will give alot of useless knowledge that does in no way pertain importance to the masses. If they are not offering something....that you yourself can seek within you and find the same wisdom....then I would advise to question the knowledge they gave you. If they are receiving wisdom in Spirit....then this wisdom should be something you yourself can find and seek.....and discern...through the Holy Spirit.

It is a two way street...for as 'selves' we have to learn how to not live more for flesh then of Spirit. And as a part of the IAM....we need to learn to listen to this IAM within us, discern it from the 'higher ego self' of us.

An example may help you see how Jesus was living for a 'self' within him....but it was not the 'body complex/life of flesh' that was this 'self' he lived for.

In the nature he taught up, turning the other cheek, dont live for things that can rust and be destroyed, cherish things that you can save up in heaven.....when it came time they wished to take his life....he did not fight back.

Why do you suppose he did this. Without any material from any writings....think about this. If he would of fought back....what life would he of been living for? What life would he of fought for?

And again, what life are we to not fight for? What did he stress what the things to live for?

As a 'self', he walked the entire path all the way to the end.....of living for the life of Spirit....living for the IAM within him. If this can be looked as he lived for a 'self'....then sure, he did it for the 'self' of the IAM that was within him. If he taught others things they knew not....for the IAM within him....and more for the IAM within them to awaken...then sure...he was in a sense, doing it for a 'self'. The 'self' that is our true nature, our most inner core light of our life, the most humble and honest vibration within us...a 'self' we all share.

In the end....its more of....is the person living for their life of flesh (their individual self) or are they living more for their life of Spirit (the IAM within them and all others).

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

There is a book 'Amenti files' that says what their outcome is and what their seeds grew into.

Is this an actual book your refering to, like with physical pages? I think i've heard the term 'amenti files' used before but thought it refered to something like the akashic records.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Is it of service to self or others to preach your beliefs? I think it's mostly service to self. Everyone loves to consider themselves a teacher as though they have wisdom another has not.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Because we are in Infnity, and our journey is divided into all of us. You and I are only experiencing this, as current. But your Future Self is seeing this as past, and helping you through, and that is how you made it through already, is with that help. There are infinite numbers of ourselves in No Time. Each step is new to us in our current time. We are always consciously experiencing this in current and do not know everything there is to know.

If I truly have a infinite 'self' that is me, as a individual....that knows all things, what is the purpose of me, this past self, having to learn? Or experiencing this 'life' that I know now....to 'progress' as a self? I dont understand this.

Then, once I learn what I need as a 'individual infinite self'....then what? What purpose is there to my existence? What purpose do I have in just 'infinitely being' a self, separate from others?

To over come attributes that the Spirit within me has shown me I need to let go of.....like 'pride'....I dont see any purpose in being 'proud' of being a infinite individual. To be love....I cant be 'pride'. For love...is not prideful. Part of offering the life of 'self' back....is humility.

A roll of film is not a good analogy for 'infinity'. I can only understand infinity as a circle, without beginning and end. Cycling always. At some point, I see we must abandon the pride of being a 'self' that is separate from others....for I see it all around me that all life holds the same force within it. The force of life that is within all things, is not something that is separate to each vessel that holds it. The life force is sacred, it is what is precious....not the 'flesh body, personality of me, or the separate self of me'. The life within the planet is no more precious then the life within me. The life within me is no more precious then the life within all beings. It is ONE.

The IAM within me, is the same within you, and ALL. This is what is our true self, it is ONE.

To know what is of flesh and spirit....is to know the difference of what is the part of you that you THINK you are...and what you really are.

If we all....always have been....there is no need to 'progress'. What are we progressing to? Like I asked earlier....are we progressing.....to just 'be'? And then what....what will we all do as 'us' as 'selves'? As long as there is the desire for being separate....there will be a duality to experience. Only in one, will there be perfection.

What would it take....for this sphere...to become more then what it is? To live in peace, to help each other always. It would take honest and humble unity in thought and intent. What does that tell me? That even in Spirit....there must be unity, with thought and intent...for us to move mountains, for heaven to become on Earth.

This is why I feel the need to offer to stay and not seek a home outside of me....for I see Earth still needs to progress....and what good is it to leave a job unfinished? What use is it...to leave my other selves...for a desire of myself as a individual? What intent would I have....to leave... for desires of of the "I" that I think I am?

I actually was mentally put through this possible choice...and found myself on the edge of a black hole...in my seeking to leave and seeking things like 'self salvation or 'ascension for self'. I realized....the reason I was on the edge of the black hole...was due to my intentions. My intent was not for the ALL...not for all my other selves that shared the Spirit that was within me. It was after making the selfless choice to be of use where the Spirit found best to use me as a 'self'....did I then experience the light body merging with me. One may call that an ascension right here on Earth....that my vibration changed....or that the Spirit was able to harvest the Spirit that was within me and use its fruits then through me. I only know, that I learned....living for the 'self' of flesh....was of pride and selflessness and was not for the Spirit, the true self of me. As many times on this mental walk that I tried to 'leave' for myself.....I was shown every time....If I left for my 'own ' desires....my intent was wrong, and I kept being shown all the other selves that were of the same Spirit....that I was wishing to leave behind, on their own. All for my own wants, I did not see them all as 'me' in Spirit. I learned....in Spirit...we dont seek to 'leave'....we seek to be of use. Why would I then seek a utopia elsewhere, for myself...while others here cant have their utopia yet? Similar to the scenario of religions.....How will they enjoy their 'rewards' in heaven.....when so many yet of Spirit, still are lost. I had to choose...what self I was going to live for...the life of 'me' as a individual...or the life of Spirit, that was within all things. It was not easy....it was more then just a choice...it was alot of time understanding the reasons.

How could I rest...while in Spirit....Im not whole? How could I rest....while others are still in need of accepting, awakening, and being loved?

Seeking to leave, for the 'self' is not wrong....but there will be much more to seek after making this choice. There will come a time, that the 'being' will see its still not content....with its created place of rest. It will see....something of their true self, is missing.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Is it of service to self or others to preach your beliefs? I think it's mostly service to self. Everyone loves to consider themselves a teacher as though they have wisdom another has not.

I can only ask you a question.

Was Jesus in service to self? Was he prideful in the wisdom he shared....or was he humble?

What showed us he was humble?

Look into ones nature. Their very vibration. Are the seeking for their 'self' or for the IAM within all? Do they seek reward for the 'self'....or are they seeking the divine purpose of the Spirit?

Are they willing to offer their very self...for others?

Does the teacher see...that even a child...has something to teach?

Do they tell you to take their word for it....or is their teaching something you can go on a 'alone' path with Spirit....and learn from yourself?

If a teaching is true of Spirit....you should be able to go to the Holy Spirit...and learn the same thing.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

What showed Him to be humble was that He didn't seek fame. Each time He healed someone He told them not to tell anyone. And besides, if you believe what He said is true, then the only way to save others was to preach. If they didn't know, how could they be saved?

I don't think that preaching about collectivism and love and marshmallows necessarily and things that makes you feel good makes what one says of Spirit. Notice what all these profiteering gurus speak of: they merely say things that sound nice. They also have good PR and charisma. Does that make them spiritual teachers? I think when the Spirits actually gives you words to say you are speaking for the Spirit, otherwise you're just speaking for yourself and your beliefs. Just my opinion.
edit on 25-10-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Ill pose another question.

How do you know...that what martin Luther king taught...about the pride of color being a bad thing for mankind...was a 'good teaching'?

Were his intentions for 'himself' to be proud that he understood something others did not?

Were his intentions for others...for the world...to become more then what mankind was in that moment?

What was his intentions...and who was the intentions for>

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

What showed Him to be humble was that He didn't seek fame. Each time He healed someone He told them not to tell anyone. And besides, if you believe what He said is true, then the only way to save others was to preach. If they didn't know, how could they be saved?

I don't think that preaching about collectivism and love and marshmallows necessarily makes what one says of Spirit. Notice what all these profiteering gurus speak of: they merely say things that sound nice. Does that make them spiritual teachers? I think when the Spirits actually gives you words to say you are speaking for the Spirit, otherwise you're just speaking for yourself and your beliefs. Just my opinion.

Sure enough...

And like I said....what ever a message is...you should be able to get that same message from the Spirit when you seek Thee...if it is of Spirit.

Look within, go to Thee with a humble heart and honest mind....and discern it. If a message is of the nature of Spirit....then anyone can find understanding of it on their own path as well.

I would never tell another to take my word for it...and would only tell them...test it all for yourself.

Is reaping what you sow....marshmellowy

Is the idea that we have to live for the life of Spirit more then the life of flesh....all fuzzy stuff that is easy work?

Is learning how to let go of pride, greed, lusts, and desires for self....a easy path>

There are ways to discern if someone is speaking of things of Spirit. But when one goes to Thee..their intent must be true...they must respect the fact of showing a desire to cleanse the body where the Spirit dwells within, they must come to Thee with a open mind in trust that the Spirit will guide them. Their intent of learning...needs to be humble and honest. Before you go to Spirit, show the Spirit you are preparing yourself before Thee. In the most honest way you know how. Thee will know...and you know Thee will know...if your intent is humble.

Does one seek to be 'full of themselves' or do they seek, to have understanding? Do they seek...to help others? The Spirit will know their intent.
edit on 25-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I don't know what his intentions were, just what people think his intentions were. I probably think they're right because I was raised in a culture where people think it's a good thing.

I pose this question to you: many people talk about all the nice fuzzy things like equality and peace and about how one must give up their selfish desires for the greater good when talking about world government. Yet it's many of these same people who profiteer off war. Just because what they say makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside, does it means they're teaching things of spirit?
edit on 25-10-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join