It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Unity_99

So you see purpose in just 'being'? That there is not some sort of order and cycle to all of this?

What will existence be for you, as a self, at home, with your family? Do you think that there will be nothing to seek further?

I asked for your thoughts...not ETMANS.

Why do you long for your 'self' existence? What purpose is there....for your 'self' to be forever 'itself'? As well, what purpose is there for all of us, an infinity of us...to just 'always be' selves?

What do you mean in the purpose in just being? Life is the purpose. Its a wonderful reality. And this is but a school, to assist us in becoming mature loving adults, who like ET_MAN wrote to my last night, don't require laws or rules to protect individual rights, but its a part of who we are, by the time we're finished this school, we don't need any laws, and could never harm or control another.

He said that most people aren't even ready for the reality of what is outside our lives and journey, they don't understand what it means to be in Eternal Progression/Infinite Progression (paraphrased).

But for me the joy at discovering the true path and knowledge has been such a wonderful gift.

The purpose is to live, love, give and recieve, exist forever, growing and learning more and more. The concept of size was brought up too. Our lights get bigger as we progress, but what is size? In infinity does a measurement compute? The crafts I've seen, been in, physically, and astral, they're bigger inside than out, what are they? He said that what we see as a craft can be a portal, doorway. What is size? What is infinity? What is time?

The reason for our existence is the same as the reason for One's existence. To live, and in progression. Except, we are a Family, comprised of an Infinite number, in progression.

Existence is Life, being Self, and its precious. There is no point in our progression where we cease to exist or be ourselves.

Its all about Progression.
edit on 24-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

im sure i read somewhere in the original message him saying to never trust those people who when making prophecies provide exact dates as they are working for the other side (his side surely?), and they are setting us up for a fall because when they do not come true we increasingly lose faith in each new one that comes along. Could he have possibly been giving us an obvious demonstration of this? Just a thought.

I see what you mean, but his predictions were pretty on par with what happened....... okay San Francisco having two months until uninhabitable is the only suspicious one, but with still time to happen.

So....... it can't be an obvioius demonstration of us losing faith with failed predicitons.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Well I would need some time to go through all of it. Some of the material is spot on, some of it supports their agenda. The HH material is good practice of discernment. I do not remember the material verbatim but in the next couple days, I will go through it and point out some of the discrepancies.

He also left some parts out as well, furthering the inaccuracies within the text. I do suggest taking with you what resonates and discarding the rest.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Why does the seed fall back to the Earth...from where it came from?

Why do cycles, seem to repeat themselves...the snake eating its own tail?

Why does 'life' need 'life' to live?

The order is all around us. (From my limited perspective
)

I see us as a many seeds that came from one tree, that came from one sphere, that holds within it the 'force of life'...that passed on that force of life to the seeds that went forth....only to have that force of life returned when the seeds return to the Earth from where they came. I think many answers lay within the cycles and orders that are all around us, right before our eyes.

*hugs* even through our different paths
Thanks for always taking the time to share yourself.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I took a quick look for ya:

"though it is a 'dog eat dog' world"

Simply not true. That is by design of the manipulators of the matrix. The initial design here was the antithesis of this.

"If you wish to enslave a man, allow him to believe that he is already free."

Maybe in their thought. But enslavement is truly impossible. The understand Cosmic Law, and follow it as much as the STO side. They will never breach Free Will. People willingly accept the society placed in front of them.

"he 'earth' is indeed ripe for Harvest. The question is, who will be ready? And will the Harvest be Positive, or Negative?"

Untrue. The Harvest will be both. He just wanted everyone to think the only possibility was for the Harvest to be negative. The split is happening right in front of your eyes.

"The Stock Markets will soon complete their controlled demolition. After an initial 'appearance' that the 'bail outs' and 'rescue packages' have steadied the ship, there will be new record lows by the end of the month"

That is obvious as it didn't. Though it will at a point,

" If there even is an election. If a certain faction get their way, there will not be."

That wasn't possible.

"Unless any unforeseen disruptions delay it's announcement, there will be a new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009, along with a new Union of nations. January has been spoken of in some circles, as the latest, though there are plans underway which could even bring this to fruition much earlier than initially hoped for."

Well here ya go. I'm done after this.

After a quick look at the material, some of it is very true, but I am not going to go through all of it at tell you the whole thing. It would take forever and be unfair to you.

With that said it is worth the read, but like I said, it is a great practice of discernment.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Earth is a prison planet. There is no "fall", we are inserted into these schools to progress. Think of your infinite life like an infinite roll of film with clips in it. Each clip is one of you, in a "time or sequencing" segment. There can only be one of you in this school at a time. In No Time there is an infinite number of you.

As you progress, you move to Beyond and become Higher Self and they progress to the next level, in other words, the entire roll of film moves forward, and another you, from a past segment, a younger child you, takes your place in this school.

And then we will be parent to the children. And their guides and teachers, angels and light workers, Family.

We already existed, always existed outside Beyond, we are the Family of Light, all of us, in different grades.
We all had to come.

For those here, on earth, for many its past negative behavior and harming others in the cosmos, we have all lived many lives in this Universe, this is a reform school. There are others who have accomplished higher levels, and this is a final exam. There are those from Beyond who are here, to help us as well.

Yeshua was one very exceptional Light from On High, but there are others that are here to help as well.

edit to add: Our individuality is a blessing, its wonderful, and at no point in our infinite journey do we lose ourselves, though we change, and grow, always in LOVE, and in Family/Unity/Oneness, but as individual as a snowflake.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Due to my odd repetative visions or whatever they are 0_o

I have noticed they fit with the large size of the moon lately, has anyone actually seen how big the moon is getting for the past couple months. Man it is truly and honestly messed up beyond any point of understanding, so is it really gonna come true??? Meh maybe we will just wait and see.........................

P.S: the moon is becoming freaking huge lately also the light emission of it is freaking bright you no longer need lamp posts.

Food for thought that is all.

Kind Regards

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Surely no one needs to answer this.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Surely no one needs to answer this.

I would love to hear YOUR answer...from within you.

The idea that this is a prison planet...is like saying...we are being punished.

As well as 'why does the seed go back to where it came from'?
edit on 24-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Our individuality is a blessing, its wonderful, and at no point in our infinite journey do we lose ourselves, though we change, and grow, always in LOVE, and in Family/Unity/Oneness, but as individual as a snowflake.

Do you find pride to be a healthy attribute?

Is love...prideful?

Where does the force of life with in your come from Unity?

Where do you suppose the force of life comes from within water...plants... animals? Do you not see life in these things? The same force of life that is within you and I?

BTW>..I dont believe in the 'fall' scenario...but what I was saying was as long as there is 'separation', competition can be emanated....pride can form...greed can fester....a perfect seemingly world can seem to 'fall' from their grace. This is the cause and effect....of individuality...of separation...of life braking into many vessels. Instead of looking at it as a 'fall' I choose to find a purpose to it instead for there are no mistakes in a divine design.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

We are always ourselves, not a seed, not an imprint, but a conscious ray of living/aware light that is what we call a soul.

And that is all there is. Us. We're it. All the constructs are from Us. Life is everything.

And we really appreciate the gift and blessing of lives and self, it is wonderful.

I quoted that because, that was not a healthy question to ask. And I 'm not going try and put what a small child can show you in a flash, into words. Its an incredible joy and blessing to BE.

We never merge with anyone, we are only ourselves. The only tree we belong to is Higher Self, Future Self, Infinite Self. Anything else is possession.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

We are always ourselves, not a seed, not an imprint, but a conscious ray of living/aware light that is what we call a soul.

And that is all there is. Us. We're it. All the constructs are from Us. Life is everything.

And we really appreciate the gift and blessing of lives and self, it is wonderful.

I quoted that because, that was not a healthy question to ask. And I 'm not going try and put what a small child can show you in a flash, into words. Its an incredible joy and blessing to BE.

What this shows me, is you ignore something.

You say...life is everything.

Is there a soul in the plant then?

Tell me then...what answer would a child give me....of why life needs life...to live.

And if we all are infintiy...and have always been....why is it such a blessing? Who are we showing appreciation to? Ourselves? If we have always been...how is it a 'gift'? From who?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
You all may be just not understanding some important parts, this site which I was given recently of no concidence because person said I should like their mentor, is actually quite truthful and would help you to look at it.

thenewcall.org...

now there is alot you need to realise and stop getting above yourself because it is not time and such will only harm others and yourself, realise your world right now is a duality and make a decision in which you love then work to become it by constantly looking for the truth never stop, the truth closer you get will be more attacks more painful this is just the way things are this world is controled by darkness and their is many deceptions occuring many evident in this very thread.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
edit on 23-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

Currently readin the q & a section of that site, up to second B page (page 4)......really good stuff so far, amazing, has been of help already and has key points that came at just the right time for me.

Thanks for posting.

edit on 24-10-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Mammon the stain of the soul, the son of the devil that which is the portal for demons to possess you.

Also known as the mark of the beast.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

In the Bible, "mammon" is not a demon but simply an Aramaic word meaning "wealth" or "property."

Matthew states: No one can serve two masters. He will either hate one and love the other, or be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon. Matthew 6:24

Is this your meaning of Mammon?

If your meaning is different - can you please explain?

Thank you.

The demon of wealth and property, is the demon of greed and jealousy and how powerful is those emotions on earth connect the dots.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The world, the solar system, the universe, the inaminimate matter, including some of nature, not all, and our bodies, are all holographic energy streams, the blueprints erected according to the design of the pigment akin to a dot matrix blueprint. We share this reality, that Souls have created from thought. The true Creators/Designers/Teachers/Guides/Programmers even, for this is akin to a digital dvd player universe, are our Higher Selves, and they are in endless progression. Higher/Future Self/Higher Higher/Future Self/Higher Higher Higher/Future Self, and so on forever.

There are an Infinite number of souls/people, and an infinite number of schools universes, each with its own Prime Creator. Can you imagine who they are?

I am a part of my Tree, you of yours, and the Prime Creator of this Universe is someones Highly Progressed Future Self.

We are all Family. Those ahead of us are Parents, and then Grandparents to us by our understanding, and so on.

I wish I wasn't tired and at the end of the day, for my writing falls apart at this point. Because I sense something within you, by your not understanding the joy of existence, and it worries me, so I'll be sending prayers for you.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Also...if we all have a 'perfect higher self'...that we are of...why put ourselves through a phase where it seems like we know nothing?

If we are in a phase of already knowing and perfect being...did we mess up, and how does a perfect soul mess up?

How also would there be 'teachers' or 'parents' or 'guides' for this would suggests that all do not know everything, that all are not 'infinity perfect'.

If we have always been....why would we need 'growth' or 'learning'?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

You all may be just not understanding some important parts, this site which I was given recently of no concidence because person said I should like their mentor, is actually quite truthful and would help you to look at it.

thenewcall.org...

now there is alot you need to realise and stop getting above yourself because it is not time and such will only harm others and yourself, realise your world right now is a duality and make a decision in which you love then work to become it by constantly looking for the truth never stop, the truth closer you get will be more attacks more painful this is just the way things are this world is controled by darkness and their is many deceptions occuring many evident in this very thread.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
edit on 23-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

Currently readin the q & a section of that site, up to second B page (page 4)......really good stuff so far, amazing, has been of help already and has key points that came at just the right time for me.

Thanks for posting.

edit on 24-10-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

Indeed, the rest to busy running mammon to take time to be silent and go learn, it will help you align with Christ if I was you I wouldnt listen to most on these forums at all their is a few who are awakening, namely they follow the law of One and understand things more deeply but the rest are dangerous to your development.

There is a book 'Amenti files' that says what their outcome is and what their seeds grew into. So hence they did not understand the karma they are making for themself and will not accept the law in time, perhaps the purpose of revealing this is to maybe give them a chance to change their outcome because I can see it now it not going to be pleasant.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
edit on 24-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Because this is the past, these are fixed events in No Time, though to us, they're current and we can make changes, and affect what's around us, but the truth is those changes have already occurred.

Its a really hard school/reform school for some. This world is where you lose self, for your memories are taken and you don't have access to who you are, save for dreams, insight, some have memories that come. We're all in different grades here as well.

Why do we all have perfect Higher Selves: we all pass the test eventually, and we have infinity to do it after all, sooner or later we find it in ourselves to chose the happier path. Like the movie Groundhog Day.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

The world, the solar system, the universe, the inaminimate matter, including some of nature, not all, and our bodies, are all holographic energy streams, the blueprints erected according to the design of the pigment akin to a dot matrix blueprint. We share this reality, that Souls have created from thought. The true Creators/Designers/Teachers/Guides/Programmers even, for this is akin to a digital dvd player universe, are our Higher Selves, and they are in endless progression. Higher/Future Self/Higher Higher/Future Self/Higher Higher Higher/Future Self, and so on forever.

There are an Infinite number of souls/people, and an infinite number of schools universes, each with its own Prime Creator. Can you imagine who they are?

I am a part of my Tree, you of yours, and the Prime Creator of this Universe is someones Highly Progressed Future Self.

We are all Family. Those ahead of us are Parents, and then Grandparents to us by our understanding, and so on.

I wish I wasn't tired and at the end of the day, for my writing falls apart at this point. Because I sense something within you, by your not understanding the joy of existence, and it worries me, so I'll be sending prayers for you.

Oh I enjoy existing....but humbleness takes the cake when I see what my most true self is...which is not of this personality that forms from me being in a separate body of flesh....or the intellect that forms and the being that I 'think' I am. It takes much humbleness, to let go of those things, even for a moment, to tap into the Spirit that is within all things. So the joy of being a part of the IAM is a much greater joy then me experiencing 'individuality'.

Pride can be a tricky thing and is usually the hardest thing to let loose of, pride of being a 'self'. Im more in appreciation that I am part of a divine whole, which is Spirit, which is the part of me without beginning and end. It is perfect...I as a self, am not, nor will ever be...for as a 'self' I am not whole, in Spirit. I worry for you too....that you cant over come the pride of being a 'individual' and come to see the bigger part of you that you are....something that connects you literally to all things that hold life therein. But I dont send prayers...for you are right where you need to be right now. Its all as it should be.

If you as a self, always have been....why would you need parents, grandparents, guides, ect? Why would you need a teacher? Why would you have things to learn?

BTW....I know no child that would of gave me that answer.

I just asked my oldest son as I kissed him goodnight....why do you think life need life to live...why cant we live by eating things like plastic....and this was his, a child's answer ....

"because God is in life mom....we have to have God to live" and this comes from a 14 year old boy who doesnt use the word god much ever...I was surprised he used the word God when I asked him.

Im sure different children would have some different words to use. I think it would be interesting for us all to ask our children this question...just for fun.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Agreed brother.

I've gone through much of that site in the past few days. As everything else, it does contain distortions but not nearly as much needs to be discerned as other materials.

Overall it is an outstanding read and should be spread to those with the desire to align with the One Truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join