It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another abductee speaks out...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
1. Was the alien physical or spiritual/astral?

2. Do most aliens exist above/beyond/higher than the 3rd density?

Thanks.

It's my understanding we're the lowest Beings out here. The only Beings lower than us are, animals.
Most Beings reside in the 5th and higher dimensions.

Let the OP answer the first question

(don't mean to bogart your thread OP. Sorry. I'll stand aside for a while but as you can guess, this topic is a passion of mine)

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Unity & One moment & 11118

You are just GREAT!!!

Back on topic.

edit/added 11118

[edit on 31-7-2010 by SonoftheSun]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

No there are lower dimensionals. Also, many here are not starting out, so slipping up and having to relearn some lessons for some, fine tuning or final exams or to help family for others. So many writing negative things about humans including negative things said in project camelot surprise me to know end, for, we are not our bodies, and many of us have been there already, so I never even trust messages like that, for don't they know. Or are they trying to do tough love and get the message through but why are they trying to suppress people waking up. By stressing negative things about humanity they are making an implication that we are our bodies, and not nudging us to remember our souls, and when I watch an interview like that I am suspicious it is the controllers.

Ets want us to wake up. They are nudging us nonstop.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I'm proud of your enthousiasm !

And honestly, I like the way you think.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by Section31

How and why would you assume that I have external issues?

Don't we all?

Do you assume that ALL abductees have external issues?

Do YOU have external issues?

First, no problem man. I invite the inquiry.

How and why would you assume that I have external issues?
Out of all the influences we are confronted with, the environment around us has direct contact with our subconscious and conscious. Your children, wife, neighbors, and computer all affect the subconscious and conscious mind. You cannot escape the influences you are exposed to on a daily basis.

Don't we all? & Do YOU have external issues?
I personally do not have physical or psychological issues; however, I do have interrelationship (external) issues that play upon my thought processes. We all do.

Do you assume that ALL abductees have external issues?
When it comes to interacting with abductees, I do not draw any immediate conclusions. Before one can dig deeper into a person's situation, you must examine the immediate influences on an individual's life. If those immediate environmental elements have not had a significant impact, I then extend towards a more philosophical analysis. No conclusions can be draw until all the science (physical) and psychological (mind & behavior) elements are out of the way. That is why I approached your story in the manner that I had. I needed to know about you before we move onward.

Your next question should be, "How did you know I was seeing a psychologist, and I have been through a divorce?" Your first post told me those things, and then you filled in the blanks. My background of study allowed me to see what you could not.

You are normal like the rest of us, but you are not confronting your issues head one. You are trying to escape them. We all do that on some level or another. Some people were not built with effective coping skills. Don't worry man. You will win at the end.

No more metaphysical rationalizing. Meet them head on.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Section31]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Which ones? Arcturians? Pleiadeans? Sirians?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment

Thanks.

It's my understanding we're the lowest Beings out here. The only Beings lower than us are, animals.
Most Beings reside in the 5th and higher dimensions.

Let the OP answer the first question

(don't mean to bogart your thread OP. Sorry. I'll stand aside for a while but as you can guess, this topic is a passion of mine)

The least ascended beings are the elements. There are an infinite amount of octaves throughout all levels of awareness. There are countless number of planets with entities at our level of awareness. We are not worst nor better than entities above us because we are all of the same essence.

Entities reside in all densities after 3rd and before 3rd. not just 5th and higher but also 4th - density refers to how spiritually dense an entities awareness is, not to be confused with dimension which expresses a location/time.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by 11118]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Which ones? Arcturians? Pleiadeans? Sirians?

Names do not matter, only the vibrational signature of the entity which is not understood at this time nexus by our awareness while incarnated with a limited view/awareness.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Thanks.

Hello again sphinx551,

You have also asked me how it felt to see an alien. Sorry to disappoint you, for I have seen him, I know I did but that memory was erased. I had a quick glimse at the other species but all I remember is the skin texture, a blueish color, but that's it. Now to answer your question no.1 here, they live on a higher vibration than we do. My notes say that I touched him but again, no memory. But if I touched him (could always be a her), then I must assume that there was a physical body involved. I was only aloud touching to feel the emotion, that is different than ours. I hope it ansers your question a bit. I wish I could tell you more. There are other contactees here on ATS that have way more memory, way more experience than I do. Hopefully they will give you a much deeper answer than mine, on this thread.

One moment has answered your no.2 as I would have.

Thank you and take care.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

All ETs that are here, which are thousands of species. That are higher levels. Negatives are restricted to a couple levels over us and then they have to change their lives. You know what Lowki wrote about his memories of being in a Saturn like hellzone, might have been Venus, but you get the point.

They are our Family, both corporally, as in husbands and parents, friends, children from other systems and lives, ourselves even, and some are from very high indeed, Beyond. The Family of Light.

The only systems I know of so far are andromeda, hecurles, scorpio, proxima centauri, orion, actureus, taurus, pleaides, procyon, sirius, lyra, but thats another matter, but in reality there are countless others as well. I don't know where the cities I'm being shown are from , when I told my friend who is andromedan in source, he named two that came to him as a possiblity, one sounded like Lor rrrrr, different spelling, I cant remember it, and the other started with a Ta, like Ta he lan or Tay a han, I can't remember. I didnt' save it. His memory banks open at times. But thats just two possiblities out of millions.

Yes, ETs. the ones that come have shown up and contacted us, my family, especially my 18 year old and me, as if, wakey wakey time. And memories of lifelong contact came back along with current.

Waking us up and getting us to see the world for what it is and desire a better world and to try to and nudge others, so we can progress.

We're all family.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well good people it's getiing late here, time for me to pass out.

Hmmmm....11:11....

Good night.

I appreciated your honest answer, sector31.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

No there are lower dimensionals. Also, many here are not starting out, so slipping up and having to relearn some lessons for some, fine tuning or final exams or to help family for others. So many writing negative things about humans including negative things said in project camelot surprise me to know end, for, we are not our bodies, and many of us have been there already, so I never even trust messages like that, for don't they know. Or are they trying to do tough love and get the message through but why are they trying to suppress people waking up. By stressing negative things about humanity they are making an implication that we are our bodies, and not nudging us to remember our souls, and when I watch an interview like that I am suspicious it is the controllers.

LOL. Well, I guess it depends on which 'hood and group of Being you dropped in on.

It really doesn't matter, does it? I don't see what difference it makes...really.
Lower" Higher? In between? I don't think things are as linear as we think they are anyway.

Project Camelot has had a lot of colorful (and some shady) guest on in recent years. All with an opinion. All with something to add or take away.
The best route in gathering truth? On our own. And it's on our own, we'll unite. As opposing as that sounds.

And speaking of opposing:::
sorry OP, I'm hoarding this again)

When this happened to me in 1997.....everything, I mean everything in my reality got wiped away. All my thoughts. All my knowledge. All my understanding. My entire reality.....gone. Finished.
But the irony was/is..........all that 'nothingness' was replaced with this vast universal hugeness.
I mean, 'nothing' became 'all' in a blink of an eye (or experience).

And what I thought I once knew compared to now, not entirely knowing, pales in comparison. I much rather be here now, not knowing then, back then....thinking I knew it all.

Very humbling and very enlightening.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Good night.

Good night. Thanks for the thread. Don't worry...I'll take over from here

Just kidding.
Bed time here too.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Good night.

No problem. I think we had a good conversation.

Have a good night.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
density refers to how spiritually dense an entities awareness is, not to be confused with dimension which expresses a location/time.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by 11118]

Ah, I think I knew that but since forgot and now, I know again. (ah I love full circles)

Thanks for the clarity 11118 (is that your zip code or somethin'?)

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

They often show or reveal something and then bury it, its not wiped clean, its sealed for now. My son was shown things on a viewing screen and important dates and events for the future but it was taken until the right time for him to know, and for me this has happned, with meeting I was told would happen, ignored it and thought, thats not real, which was typical for that year. Then before sleep, hands, very lightly there but I could feel them, placed something near my ears on the toggle spots, slight sensitive buldges between ears and temple, they are psi connected, and it vibrated very fast and I fell alseep. Forgot it completely. Next morning my friend who shared these contacts with me was immediately there on skype telling me we were in a meeting together.

Well that immediatley brought back some brief glimpses and I had been told I was progressing, some kind of positive report. I saw a medical room as well there, and a meeting room. All the rest, the future events taken.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

reply to post by sphinx551

A

The only systems I know of so far are andromeda, hecurles, scorpio, proxima centauri, orion, actureus, taurus, pleaides, procyon, sirius, lyra,

Why won't they just all land on Earth and stop all the evil on Earth?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie
I'm so confused. Vibrations? Scientology? Re-incarnation? Heaven? Hell? Venus? Where do we go when we die???? Do aliens have souls too?

All consciousness, is soul/energy/the Infinite Family of Light, the Many Rays of Light, Eternal.

If an ant has consicousness, ie. if its not ai or a program in the digital holgoram universe, then its soul. And therefore it is equal to us all.

We are in a school, that has many levels and grades. It unfortunately is a rather harsh duality system especially at lower levels for the citizens here. But in the Beyond, beyond this hologram universe with infinite space-time channels, systems and densities, we are in No Time. And there, the idea of grades and higher, lower, lesser, greater, bigger, smaller, is all perception and concepts only, for in reality in No Time, there is no grades, or higher, lower, past, future, greater, lesser, bigger, smaller. That is just how we organize in our minds. Thereotically, we are the entire Infinite Roll of Film of our lives globally, at once, in the now. That means, if an ant has consciousness, he is profoundly equal to us.

Until we learn to be love and equality, in a profoundly rooted way, we don't graduate from this School. For this is about perfecting self, and Love. And being responsible, so that the Many In One, who are the Creators/Designers/Programmers and are our Higher/Future Selves, will not harm anyone in their creations and adventures of endless progression. We don't have to wonder if we should try something a different way, because here, in this duality school, we already did that, and it had bad outcomes and people got hurt so we already know, that wouldnt be good to do.

I have a thread on the Holographic Universe in my signature. That came out of meetings with my Higher Self after, at the prompting of a Friend, was contemplating Infinity. And many downloads later.

Yes you've reincarnated many times. This is a harsh duality testing ground. You have a family that is here every step of they way, both cosmic family, ie ETs, and the Family of Light, our true home outside this Hologram. Its up to our percepton, our awareness, our reverse engineering our relationships, difficulties to work through the tests here. This planet is in the hands of negatives, the bloodlines, they allign to Saturn or the opposite of the sun, the dwarf star, the hellzones basically, and run this system as a harsh duality whereas it never has to be this way and most of the universe is not like this. However, we still have free will here and unless they violate that in an extreme way, there is no battle to take it back, for we are capable of waking up, seeing the world for what it is, and desiring love and equality.

The higher up ETs who contributed dna to this world and are akin to parents, we children, want us to progress. Whereas our leaders and bloodlines do not want us to progress and try to keep us trapped here, with karma and debt. They pile on starvation, inequality and wars against civilians, so that they feel we are guilty of trangressions for we didin't say no. We need to see through the world. And start to love each other, all people in every country and talk with each other. Some systems are harsher and unequal, such as Sharia law, but these people are our brothers and sisters. And we need to stop abusing them but start to shine light and equality and show the way. We need to focus on what is similar, not what is different. Those countries are run by the annnanuki, in agreement with the Rothchilds/Rockefellers/DuPonts and Royal Family, ie. they're actually friends with Saudi Arabia. They like harsh abuses of humanity and dictatorships.

Its never the citizens of any country that is our enemy, but the ones we need to witdhraw from are the world mismanagement team.

Everyone is capable of progressing, and can become aware, of their team even. If they change their perception of the world and start to want to be more equal and loving.

Thank you so very very much for this. I have before realised myself that there really is no time, maybe just cycles I guess. Time is something man invented right? If this is the start for me to be "waking up" then that is pretty cool.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

They often show or reveal something and then bury it, its not wiped clean, its sealed for now. My son was shown things on a viewing screen and important dates and events for the future but it was taken until the right time for him to know, and for me this has happned, with meeting I was told would happen, ignored it and thought, thats not real, which was typical for that year. Then before sleep, hands, very lightly there but I could feel them, placed something near my ears on the toggle spots, slight sensitive buldges between ears and temple, they are psi connected, and it vibrated very fast and I fell alseep. Forgot it completely. Next morning my friend who shared these contacts with me was immediately there on skype telling me we were in a meeting together.

Well that immediatley brought back some brief glimpses and I had been told I was progressing, some kind of positive report. I saw a medical room as well there, and a meeting room. All the rest, the future events taken.

Hey Unity!

Not sure if you're referring to 'wipe clean' because I used that term. If so, my reality wasn't wiped cleaned by 'them' rather: my experience of them negated my reality.
That's what I meant (if that's what you mean).

Wow.....you are having a lot more vivid exchanges with them then I can ever hope for.
I wonder why that is. Some people recall the smallest detail (an insignia) while people like me, haven't one recall. I remember being taken and returned. And I suspect this has happened more than once. I have way too many tall-tale signs but that's for another thread, another time.

May I ask your blood type please? I conducted a poll once and the results were more than impressive.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Why won't they just all land on Earth and stop all the evil on Earth?

It's a bit more complicated than that.

Firstly at what we can call a Soul level of awareness, nothing is seen as being Evil. The duality we experience here is limited in the levels of awareness experiencing it, so it doesn't exist as a thing of itself.

And all races are only Souls.. like you and me.. experiencing something different to what we chose. So they aren't really Alien in the same way that we are more than just human.

Humanity has it's own decisions and experiences, as do all other races, and so for many the inclination to Interfere with us simply doesn't apply.

Some races do interfere, some only visit, some try to help in subtle ways and many don't care.. much like we humans are with things in our own experience.

I hope this helps answer your question.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join