It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another abductee speaks out...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Echoed entirely.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilIuminati
i couldnt see my reply anywhere so im posting it again. we got crackheads on ats now. talking about aliens from avatar. mofo aint no one above me but god the creator and i was made in his image. # ur 5th dimension bs. this is the real world son

Hello KilIuminati,

I had said I wouldn't answer to posters like you, but in your case I will make an exception, since posting twice, you REALLY wanted your message to be read.

If you've read through this thread, and I mean if, which I doubt, you will notice that the answers and replies are done in a respectful manner, with intelligence and sincere sharing.

We might be internet posters here but we ALL live in the real world, Kil.

I dare you to come back and read it from the start. You might actually learn something you apparently don't know much about, no offence...

From one crackhead to another.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by the_journey_in

I realize this is off topic.

the_journey_in, it seems you or franspeakfree are waiting for an answer from One Moment. He has been banned. I do not know why, something must have happened in a thread somewhere. Please do not reply to this post. Thanks.

Back to topic.

edit/add

[edit on 2-8-2010 by SonoftheSun]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I've been checking back on his posts and talked with him on that thread, don't know what he was supposed to have done here, can't find any reason for this whatsoever. Hope he comes back soon.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So do I.

2nd

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Sorry to hear that he has been banned, seems a little over the top, must have been bad to be banned from this site. Keep up the good work everyone this has been a refreshing and enjoyable thread.

Peace to all

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilIuminati
i couldnt see my reply anywhere so im posting it again. we got crackheads on ats now. talking about aliens from avatar. mofo aint no one above me but god the creator and i was made in his image. # ur 5th dimension bs. this is the real world son

Don't judge, so thee won't be judged

Words and even thoughts have meaning, words & thoughts are (like)Sound, sound = vibration = frequency, frequency has the ability to change and influence Matter. So choose your words carefully for they will become YOUR OWN Reality.

It's OK that you are still in the Illusionairy 3/4D World and think and experience like you do. That's your Choice! No need to faulmouth like this

One more time : the OP's EXPERIENCE is HIS! and he was so kind to share it here.

Namaste!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Howdy, I just found your thread can't wait to read it.

I will attempt later, I have to go now, can't wait to get back to you.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It seems whenever I post in a thread it magically ends quickly,

It is so nice to see everyone writing and telling of their experiences whether through abduction or through meditation and to learn about different Species.

I have seen different Species but I didn't really get to know them associate with them for long.

Just remember always have great faith in yourself.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
That is what happens to me, not allowed to happen to you.
. I always think I'm the accidental thread killer.
And usually feel worried there may be some negative responses and hang back for a while avoiding it, its hard to push forward, like feeling nudged within, but not an overly confident person. So I just write out quickly to avoid the many various considerations of others, just from my heart,then hide out for a while.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Oh I'm so very happy to see you here !!!!

I haven't been contacted again yet, so I read and search...which is at times confusing, at times seriously frustrating and thank goodness, at times recomforting.

I do feel like like I'm on stand-by...

And how are YOU doing ?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
unity_99 whenever I read what you write I feel good inside, thanks.

sonofthesun,
How are you, you probably feel like you are waiting for something because......you are.

If there is one thing I have learned in all these decades dealing with this is as follows.

Every minute you are busy and your mind is occupied with daily business you are ok but it seems as soon as you have time alone to yourself it is just there and won't let you go.

You will always wonder what the meaning of this or that is and the best I can tell you is you won't know until it is time for you to know.

For myself I know I am here to do a job to heal and bring forth the New Beginning when it is time. I also know there is nothing I can do at this time no matter how much I wanted to, this is just the way it is.

I have learned I have to accept this. I know when the time comes for me to do my job I will know what and how to proceed.

If it is like this for me there may be a chance it is the same with all of you.

The only difference I can see is we are dealing with different Beings with different agendas but from what I have seen out there....... there is more good then bad even though I do know there is bad.

We have to have FAITH in ourselves and the CREATOR'S that we do the best we can do when we do the job they sent us here to do.

As time gets closer more of us will be writing the things that are given to us to share and it will be up to the others decide how they are going to proceed for themselves.

I like to read experiences and as you know many times connections can be made.

My best to you guys

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Thanks a lot Son of the Sun or may I say the sibling of Karna?

I had some other kind of experiences all through my life, I have posted a thread about the one encounter which forms the very first memory of my life.
A reptilian Encounter a positive one.

I had other semi-real kind of dreams too, like floating on a mobile unit, highly sophisticated, going through some strange cities, which had tall buildings, which had life in them. buildings which were Alive.

I dont know what all these mean. But I have seen enough of entities all through out in that semi-real dream state.
Somehow since I was age 4 I knew Life existed everywhere else on other planets in the Universe.

There is a difference between believing and knowing, Knowing is a virtue and Believing is a need to force something on oneself.
Universal Peace
Karthik

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I have a lot of the same feelings as yourself SonoftheSun. I am not aware of any abductions, although I know there is someone/thing protecting or watching over me. I should not be here. I can count at least 15 times where someone or something has changed my reality and protected me from a certain death, one of these events happened on a Christmas eve in 1979 where I thought someone or something was telling me that the whole world is gone for a S++T(sorry for the profanity,what I was told though) and that there was not much time left.Since that experience I have had a thirst for knowledge and the truth.Since 2001 I have had many NDE's but always's seem to be protected and kept here on this planet for a specific reason. Like yourself, I feel I don't belong and that I am here for a special task. I read your thread completly, and when you signed off one night at 11:11 I thought that perhaps this person is in tune with the spiritual side and perhaps may be a person I should get to know. I guess we all seek the same answers to life's meaning and where it is heading, but I see a mass awakening happening and people of like minds seem to be gathering together. Hopefully we can all put our thoughts,ideas, and love together to figure out why we are being gathered at this time. I look forward in hearing more about your experiences.

Peace and Love

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
All nicely said, just remember you will know and you will know what to do. Patience and enjoy life now......today, tomorrow and the next

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Karthik1981

Thank you for your post

My encounter was also a positive one, from what I can remember.

It really is a gift !

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SunDawg

SunDawg, what a beautiful post !!

YES we are here for a reason. WE are together. The time has come to remember who we are and where we're heading. We are NOT alone.

Thank you for your kind words.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Recently, I've had a past life recollection but not of this earth.

I was on a sort of a sand dune top, watching down below. And I was looking at the sky, yellowish with sprints of lights going through it, feeling something terrible was going to happen. I saw what I would describe as lighting bolts starting to jolt down massively, everywhere. I turned around as I felt the wind of destruction sweeping everything on its path. I know I died. I've witnessed the end of that world, wherever it was.

I felt the terror of millions of inhabitants. Instantaneous death. The death of a world.

I've been really divided wether I should post it or not. The reason I do is because I feel that I have been shown what it's like. I somehow comprehend that this scenario isn't for earth. I understand why I decided to be here, at this time.

I understand why it saddens me to see hate, racism, wars, ecological disasters man made, injustice, selfishness, greed and chaos.

WE are so much better than this. WE are so unique and so alike.

We are light, living the physical illusion.

If you only knew how magnificent you are !!

Now I know.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I have had a few strange dreams as well, darned if I can remember them though. The ones that I do seem to remember alwys seem to leave me with a message, one recent one is from my mother. She passed away two days before my birthday last year,and for the life of me cannot understand why, it is a long story but, suffice it to say that a couple of months ago I awoke from a dream and all I saw was my mother's face, the time I awoke was exactly 3am. I think it may have been a message from her telling me that everything was alright and she had moved on to whatever lies ahead. I have recently started studying numerology and theomatics and think that numbers do mean something, especially 1111.
Keep up the search, the truth shall be revealed to everyone who have ears to hear and eyes to see, whatever belief system you belong to, you have to look within, and test all things.

Peace and Love

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SunDawg

Hello again !

I saw my dad too when he passed away. Same feeling.

I finished reading a very interesting thread tonight, of a woman and her mom looking for others that have been in a grey room. Synchronicity is not a fantasy. Often times when you start looking for answers, answers start looking for you. I finished reading that thread at...11:11

I also noticed your intro thread. So, from one canuck to another...

Welcome to ATS !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join