Another abductee speaks out...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story with us. I think you are verry brave just to come out of it and share your story on a site like this.. were it could be so easy for some just to make a laughing joke out of it..or simply debunk the whole story

Anyway after I had read it, I can only say that the story sounds verry believeble to me, so I believe you

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I can tell you one thing OP this place ATS is the closest thing you will find to home on this earth. Not an earthly home as such, but a place where like minded individuals have witnessed and can empathise with everything you have written on your post.

Love is the Key - Meditation is the key - Dimensions are the key

so many cryptic clues, why can't they at least tell us in a way that makes it easier on us? I don't understand why 'they' want us to work so hard in order to find the answers? is it a game to them? I sometimes wonder.

Its not until you look back on the years, you can see just how far you have come and just how ignorant we once were. Survival and self sustained living is without doubt the most important lesson we will learn in the not so far future.

Peace and thank you for posting such a refreshing thread that has instilled happiness in me knowing I am not alone on this earth. You never know perhaps we have met before.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

I couldn't agree with your assessment more. Once you weed through the riff-raft on here, there is a deep sense of camaraderie with many others. Unlike any other forum I know of. Too bad there aren't local ATS Meet-Up groups. Maybe there can be?

We don't know because that's our lesson apparently. I don't think it's a game per se rather: an experience.
I mean, someone can tell you all about the tropical beaches in Hawaii all they want, but it's a whole other thing if we experience it ourselves. Ya know? I think that line of logic may apply to our own lives.

Peace

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well done Sir.

That took real courage. You should be proud to have the courage to tell your story.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
I couldn't agree with your assessment more. Once you weed through the riff-raft on here, there is a deep sense of camaraderie with many others. Unlike any other forum I know of. Too bad there aren't local ATS Meet-Up groups. Maybe there can be?

Everyday is a meet-up group, take for instance the 'coincedence' of talking to you now after I added you as a friend based purely on your avatar. You see I had not so long ago watched the documentary and viewing your avatar triggered something very positive and uplifting in my gut to add you as a friend. Now after reading some of your posts I realise why, we are all connected.

We don't know because that's our lesson apparently. I don't think it's a game per se rather: an experience.
I mean, someone can tell you all about the tropical beaches in Hawaii all they want, but it's a whole other thing if we experience it ourselves. Ya know? I think that line of logic may apply to our own lives.

Peace

I think you may be on to something there, experiences trump words and spiritual understandings any day. But I have to be honest with you, sometimes I do get a little annoyed and down by all the cryptic whispers during meditation. BUT when I read posts like these that are very few and far between I feel a sense of unity and know that other people have [U]experienced the same things. ATS is like a mecca for awakened souls IMHO

[edit on 31-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Finally I was told that I chose to come in this present incarnation at this specific time in human history, to help.

Yeah, yeah, we're all here to help (contactee's) I strongly believed in that allegation when my experiences began. I still do but I have come to the conclusion that I have been given no logical support in this lifetime to be helpful to anyone on a meaningful level.

Where I'm at is this; I've created a list of many things to investigate once I am no longer physical. There's a of of garbage going on here and were sinking in it. Things are not what they seem to be...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Thank you Franspeakfree. I love it when I leave a positive impression on others (it makes up for all those rebel-rallies I attended as a youth)

I would like to ask this question to anyone (who can help me break down my limited understanding) about a phenomenon that happens to some abductees.

Keeping in mind, this holographic universe we supposedly live in......how do you suppose some 3D humans are able to penetrate solid objects (like walls, ceilings, cars...etc)?
I mean....how does 'matter' defy our knowledge (or lack thereof) of physics when this happens?
And just for the record, I deeply believe this happens quite a lot!!
Thanks

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
“Emotions are the clues and Love is the key”. - When reading your post I was quite surprised when I read this. I recently had an extremely vivid dream of some kind of "ships" that looked like clouds. As I watched these cloud-like ships a very odd looking white bird with black beady eyes came swooping down out of the air toward me, I held out my hands and caught him. This little creepy looking bird spoke to me telepathically and said " something..something..something.. Love is the key!". I wish I could remember the rest of it, I'm beginning to wonder if It was the exact same phrase that you were given word for word :-) upon waking I had the strong sense that this "dream" was from an outside source and not something that my imagination just came up with.

just felt I should share. Peace!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Madara

Finally I was told that I chose to come in this present incarnation at this specific time in human history, to help.

Yeah, yeah, we're all here to help (contactee's) I strongly believed in that allegation when my experiences began. I still do but I have come to the conclusion that I have been given no logical support in this lifetime to be helpful to anyone on a meaningful level.

Where I'm at is this; I've created a list of many things to investigate once I am no longer physical. There's a of of garbage going on here and were sinking in it. Things are not what they seem to be...

I am sorta in the same boat as you but I think.....we're just not there yet.
I think just talking to others (who would ordinarily not be exposed to this discussion) may be enough at this juncture.

I certainly don't feel I put enough information (of knowledge) out there to stand at a podium and give a speech. Not yet anyway. But I've noticed, when I talk to people (who live their lives within the confines and comfort of their little box) I get them to 'think'. And again, maybe that's all that needs to be done at this time.

Stay positive. I think we are literally peeking around the corner, and seeing, what this is truly all about! It's frustrating, I know. Just.....hang in there!!!!

You came to this thread for a reason.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Something sounds fishy in your story OP

You are about 10 years old, gone playing tennis and you come back late at night and quietly go to your room?

I don't know but if I had a son your age, I'd be worried sick and waiting for him. I mean how do your parents (or carers) can just not notice your absence?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

I had an emergency surgery after college and died for an instant. No heartbeat. Flatlined. But made it through. After that event I started reading a lot. And learning. Chakras, meditation, colors, chrystals, basically anything that has to do with self discovery. I married, raised a family and all through these years I never stopped questioning, as if on a personal quest. I also started having past life recollections throughout the years. Some through meditation, some through instantaneous flashbacks and one through automatic writing. I’ve been a roman senator, assassinated, a Chinese woman working in rice fields, a Native American and a druid. I know that some of the values I cherish today were acquired during those lives.

All of this, I’ve always considered normal.

Love, light, beautiful images. I send out to the universe. I send out love and care to our planet. I send out love and care to my fellow men and women. I send out thoughts of one. We are spiritual beings. Immortal beings. I send out peace.

“Emotions are the clues and Love is the key”.

Welcome Back Remembering
There are many like you!!

We (as in humanity as a whole) are at the doorstep to a Great Consiouness Shift and Light (Collecting Knowledge / Info) and Love (Unconditional Love) are indeed part of the KEY.

Have quite a few similar experiences, no abduction though.

Ever heard of the Arcturian 'Light Beings' Saië & Sephir? They are in close contact with an artist/graphic designer, who is guided and inspirated by Holy Geometry (and depictions of that kind in Crop Circles).

He's called Janosh. You can find info on janosh.com. He's been writing about the Arcturians in one of his books (2007) but his art is from a few years earlier. He has been invited twice to do a Presentation for the United Nations

My 'Soul' (light sub-particle) is from another Constellation but I believe, like you do, that ALL = ONE

Namaste!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

well let me try....everything is made of stuff....

we all have an atomic structure...

now within the atom itself is a very large amount of spece...

it's kind of like when you pick something up....are you actually touching it..or are you compressing the oxygen between your fingertips and the object...(and yes i know there is more in the air than just oxygen)...this is just an example.

now this being said...every piece of material out there has a lot of empty space between the atoms that hold it all together.

so just a slight vibration of the atoms within any given object could...possibly...maybe ...allow another object to pass through.

kinda like when when you hit a perfect harmony.

hope that helps a t touch.

trying to explain as simply as possible.

we are all constructs in reality.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

That was not in our day. I am the same as you, with my children, but when my brother and I grew up, I'm 47 now, it was a different world, and we could wander for hours in the day, with friends in the neighborhood, playing at the farm close by. Things were different, a different attitude and we felt safer.

Something in his energy poured into his words, his sending out positive wishes, holding light is wonderful. This is something I'm directed to do all the time and had a message, for I was monitored during this, that yes this was it, think big. We need to send out positive images.

Meditation, to see the things that block our getting together and block freedom as crumbling, falling away, the way opening, see everyone walking through together. That we can do this. That its doable. Shining light and bringing awareness and a change in how we color up the scenes on this run of the DVD, we can do it.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

And most of all be well to use your discernment. Keep and work with words as you will. If words do not resonate with you, let them be, let them go, and move on knowing that your path, and all paths are unique to you as an individual spark of Love - Infinity.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Im not saying you have not experienced what you say, but I do think that during periods of meditation one can feel tremendous things that are interpreted the only way you know how.

You're story sounds a lot like the Thiaoouba Prophecy by Michel Desmarquet.

Have you read it? I am very interested to know what you have read since you were aged ten that may of influenced your experience.

Either way, a very nice story. Thank you for a pleasant read.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Maybe he's leaving out minute details that aren't particularly prudent to the story.
Maybe it was 'dark' and it was 5PM only.....it was winter time and....let's say, he lived in Florida where he could play tennis outdoors?

Who cares?

Is that the only thing you took away from this story?

You know what? Maybe it is ALL made up (I highly doubt it) but look at all the traffic and friends this brought together.

I take it, you never had an experience. Well let me say this, when you have one (that you can't explain let alone, understand) the last thing you NEED to do is to embellish it with MORE details.

I don't know about other abductees but my experience needs no more whistles or bells in an attempt to make you believe me anymore than the average person, already doesn't!

Peace

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube

well let me try....everything is made of stuff....

we all have an atomic structure...

now within the atom itself is a very large amount of spece...

it's kind of like when you pick something up....are you actually touching it..or are you compressing the oxygen between your fingertips and the object...(and yes i know there is more in the air than just oxygen)...this is just an example.

now this being said...every piece of material out there has a lot of empty space between the atoms that hold it all together.

so just a slight vibration of the atoms within any given object could...possibly...maybe ...allow another object to pass through.

kinda like when when you hit a perfect harmony.

hope that helps a t touch.

trying to explain as simply as possible.

we are all constructs in reality.

Excellent
Now I have a visual. Manipulating atoms. I get it. I just don't fully understand it because I can't practice it, I s'pose.

Next lesson.....Light Years?

Light Years just blows my mind. I mean, even with our Sun. We're looking at our Sun (light) and it is 8 minutes in our past. Say what????
And stars? We're looking at something that died eons ago?

Ah. Forget about it. Let's stick to abductions stories. For some reason, I resonate with those much better!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

When I was looking at this question, I found this a useful read.

eat.rawfood.com...

From here you can go a lot deeper, but its a good platform.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by the_journey_in

I'm almost done but I'll continue the read later. Excellent. It's not telling me anything more than I already heard but it sure helps explain it a lot better.

Like this:

Our notion of matter as a solid substance is, like the color green, a quality appearing in consciousness. It is a model of what is "out there", but as with almost every other model, quite unlike what is actually out there

and this:

Whatever matter is, it is not made of matter.

and these:

To summarize the argument so far: Our whole experience is a construction in the mind, a form appearing in consciousness

Matter is derived from mind, not mind from matter.
(Sorta like, I don't mind and you don't matter!
)

But thank you so much. I am book-marking that page. I really appreciate it very much. I love quantum mechanics but honestly....?.......I rather telepathically talk to an alien anyday!

Peace

[edit on 31-7-2010 by One Moment]
edit to fix quote

[edit on 31-7-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Friend, you hit the bone with me there. What you say resonates within me and we share a great many experiences and happenings, I think. I too feel like an extraterrestrial being either stranded here, or assigned here on Earth, I cannot yet tell which. I too have had the ET experience, several times, and each time was the most magnificent thing I have ever saw or experienced. I cannot say whether I have been abducted or not, but I am pretty sure this has happened. One time in West Texas a bright light came down and I lost 6 hours of time, and got as nasty burn on my left arm and face. The other "times," were more like an invitation. I was shown things, and made to know things that would help me in the coming days and years. I was not told when they plan to arrive, or even how this would happen. The future is not yet written, and there is no fate but what we make.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

What I did find interesting is -
(1) You felt different from other people. Feeling unique and different from others is a rather normal trait in all humans. Normal occurrence.

(2) You think you are an alien. You feel disassociated with the human species, which means you might be trying to cover up a traumatic event. Rationalizing the trauma by covering it up is a common occurrence. It is a rather normal combination. Normal occurrence.

(3) You explained a 'fight or flight' moment, which your memory seemed to have suppressed the events. Since your body felt like danger was approaching, your instincts caused you to take off running. It is rather normal for people who experience 'fight or flight' to block the events out. You most likely hurt yourself unknowingly while running from the unknown. Normal occurrence.

(4) You went on a self-searching mission after surgery. When people go through near death experiences, they normally do re-examine their lives. Normal occurrence.

(5) You had past life recollections, and you found yourself in the life of important individuals. Here is where it gets a little tricky. Up until this point in your narrative, everything you went through was mentally sound. If I were a psychologist, I would say -- "Your near death experience (traumatic event) caused you to reevaluate your life. As a result of not being satisfied, you created an illusion in which you place yourself as a central figure." (Other words, you have a slight touch of schizophrenia.) So, we move onward to see if it has progressed, so we can determine exactly what is happening..

(6) You separated yourself from reality. After reading that one portion about 'sending out thoughts and feelings', my first conclusion was that there is something you do not like about yourself. I then realized that you are mentally escaping from something in life, which you cannot change about yourself. Hmmm... You send out love and a need for belonging. Even though you have a family, you still feel detached from them. How is your marriage or relationship with your kids?

(7) Finally, you revealed the actual issue at hand. You meditated and created an image of a female. Something about your wife or daughter has made you become detached. Was there an event that may have strained your relationships with family members? It would have to be a female figure. Why? Your whole story was about love and belonging.

At the very start of your narrative, you took a few unrelated events and strung them together. Once you got to the last few events, they revealed a very complex story about having interpersonal issues with a female member of your family.

Why did you see a planet? Well, it is rather simple. Since your relationship is too strained, you do not want to stay in your stressful environment. You are trying to escape the situation. Did you end up getting divorced, or is your teen acting negative towards you because of adolescence?

Another though would be, did you witness a female friend die early in life. And, do you long to be in her presence again?

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Section31]

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join