It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another abductee speaks out...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hello All,

I have decided to share this story because if it reaches only but one person, it will not be in vein. This post is not a yes it's true / no it's not competition. It is my story.

From a very early age, I knew I was different. As a child, I often told my friends that I felt like an extraterrestrial without really realizing that nothing can be closer to the truth. I even wrote an essay in high school about an extraterrestrial being getting stranded on earth, a few years before E.T the extraterrestrial came out. Yeah, I’m that old. *smiles*. As a child, I always felt that I had a guardian angel watching over me. This is how my grandmother used to explain the circumstances through which I wasn’t killed, accidents mainly but never a scratch. Always lived through very little odds. It only makes sense today.

When I was around ten years old, something odd happened. I was playing tennis with a friend in one of the parks in the area where I live. It was evening and we were alone, just having fun. Then my friend, somehow, saw this light. He said “What is that?” and I looked where he was looking at. This light was becoming bigger and bigger as I looked and realized it was coming towards us. I remember turning around to run but this is all I remembered. I got scared. That wasn’t normal, not at all. Next thing I know, I am sitting down, leaning against the back wall of a shack that is at the other end of the park. In the opposite direction of the tennis court. I am alone. I don’t know how I got there. I get up and start walking back towards the tennis court since I don’t have my tennis racket with me. All seems normal. I don’t know what I saw. So I get to the tennis court and there is my racket, where I was playing. As I pick it up, I remember the light, I remember getting scared but for the life of me I can’t remember who I was playing tennis with! I remember we were to meet at the tennis court and play a few games but who was he? And where did he go? I feel nervous about that. There is something wrong with me. I don’t remember who it was, I don’t remember running behind the shack, I don’t know how long I stayed there, I don’t know why he ran away, whoever he was. I walk home and when I get near the house I notice that all the lights are out. This means it is late, I don’t wear a watch but it must be late for everyone to be in bed! I get in, go straight to my bedroom without making too much noise.

Next morning comes and I’m happy I went unnoticed cause I would have been in serious trouble for coming in late. Now I’m anxious to go to school. I want to know who I was playing tennis with. But I won’t be the one asking. I can’t go to all of my friends and say “What happened last night...or was I with you last night? No way. If I’m the one asking, it means I don’t remember...not good. The one I’ve been playing with will most surely come around and say something like “So...what was that last night? So the day goes by...nothing. Not one word about last night. I see all my friends, not one word. I never brought the subject up to anyone and to this day, I don’t remember who I was playing with. Life continued. And extraterrestrials kind of faded out. Never really looked into it.

I had an emergency surgery after college and died for an instant. No heartbeat. Flatlined. But made it through. After that event I started reading a lot. And learning. Chakras, meditation, colors, chrystals, basically anything that has to do with self discovery. I married, raised a family and all through these years I never stopped questioning, as if on a personal quest. I also started having past life recollections throughout the years. Some through meditation, some through instantaneous flashbacks and one through automatic writing. I’ve been a roman senator, assassinated, a Chinese woman working in rice fields, a Native American and a druid. I know that some of the values I cherish today were acquired during those lives.

All of this, I’ve always considered normal. Then not too long ago, something happened through meditation that was out of the ordinary. When I meditate, I always let images and feelings come to me. Like a picture screen. I let my mind get out of the equation. If nothing comes to me, I send out. Love, light, beautiful images. I send out to the universe. I send out love and care to our planet. I send out love and care to my fellow men and women. I send out thoughts of one. We are spiritual beings. Immortal beings. I send out peace.

“Emotions are the clues and Love is the key”. This came in loud and clear so I know that when I have to get into a “receive” mode I have to let my senses do the talking...

I am shown a star system. I am told that Arcturus, a red giant, is at the intersection, at the fork. I am told that I’ve lived many human lives but non human lives as well. I am told that my soul has a name. Ukran. That it means Son of the Sun. That I have many friends in many races that know me well. That his/her name is “Julald” the l and the d are as one, that is how I heard it. He is from the second planet at the intersection. I am shown the planet. Blue like ours, but the liquid on the surface is different, thicker. Almost a fluidish metallic reflection. Our technology cannot “pick up” life on it. The vibration is higher. Their thoughts create. Their emotions are different than ours. For him/her, my emotions were mysterious. He/she let me touch him/her. The emotions run deeper yet balanced. This is very difficult to explain. Not like ours. They are fantastic healers. They travel but what they have already seen as a collectiveness, they don’t need to travel to. They bring it to them. Again, very difficult to explain. I was shown bits and pieces of what happened at the tennis park. I was abducted. But not in a bad way, anyway not from what I was shown. I was aboard an entity vessel called the “Aekreon”. I’m not sure this is the right spelling. I was brought around our solar system. I was shown Venus. There is life there but again we don’t have the technology to pick it up. A lot of blue and green at the surface. I cannot describe in words what I have seen since I have no point of comparison. (The ex Japan prime minister’s first lady isn’t that crazy afterall). No point of reference. The race that abducted me weren’t the same race as Julald. They weren’t greys. I was shown the Sun and Jupiter at point blank range.

~Continued~

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Finally I was told that I chose to come in this present incarnation at this specific time in human history, to help. That when the time comes I would remember everything. Healing included. (I had good notions as a druid). Where we are from, who we are.

All of this, I wrote down after I came out of this meditation. I drew the star system I was shown. I had never heard of Arcturus before. How could I draw a system that I know nothing about and find out that it exists. And that Arcturus exists. Exactly where I was told. For me, that is more than a coincidence. It is proof. Proof to me.

Some things that I wrote, I don’t remember now. I was shown what I looked like at a higher vibration, I wrote it down but do not remember. I don’t remember seeing him/her but I know I did. I don’t remember touching him/her but I wrote it down and remember the emotion as I did. I don’t remember the craft.

I was told that they choose who to contact. I wasn’t told why. I was told they would contact me again soon. Hasn’t happened yet. I’ve done a lot of search since that meditation. To try to discredit it. To try to find other avenues that lead to this event. I’ve even put up a thread about a different view, regarding abductees. That perhaps my imagination went into “high gear”. There must be a logical explanation.

But I cannot deny my gut feeling. A lot has to do with a different vibration than ours. How can we measure that? My mind looks for possibilities. My brain, the organic, searches for organic verification.

But this is not where the answer is. The answer is on a soul level. I would dare to say, on a Universal Soul level. We are One. All of us. All that exists. It is way beyond our little human forms.

I now believe that I haven’t died till this day because I need to be here. It is a certainty. I also understand that even if this is my truth, it is not necessarily another’s. But someone who had such an experience could possibly relate. And the more I think about it, I think there are many. I have decided to share.

And I’ve taken my stand. I am an Alien Abductee. I've been contacted. Others too. We are not crazy. We are not alone.

We are One.

~S.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I can relate! Totally and absolutely.
You are a very special person. How do I know that? I haven't a clue.

I got chills about the tennis court scenario. For some reason, I felt I was there. Looking down on you as you picked up your racket. Weird.

You are a lot more enlightened than I am but you have made me want to meditate tonight and try to reconnect.......again.

May I ask, where and when did this happen and roughly.....your age?
U2U me if you want to remain incognito.

Peace and Light~

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I meant to ask you this: You mentioned that we cannot detect life on Venus and other planets/solar systems.......is that because they are in a different vibration than ours? That's always been my feeling for reasons, I'm unsure of.

What's your take on Atlanteans?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story SonoftheSun.

Fair warning though,prepare to be ridiculed by some of the other members.Please don't allow them to get under your skin.

Thanks again for your post,I found it very interesting,and can't wait to hear more.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Yes, they are very balanced, clear, larger consciousness. They are very beautiful sophisticated advanced people. And beauty is not always on the outside, but heart mind and soul. Of course, I don't know that this is the same people. I get those clear transmissions, pictures and contact, akin a postcard, they are very clear, sometimes like a computer screen. Thank you so much for the courage to post.
Wonderful sharing.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Very intriguing story. Thank for sharing.

I have some questions though.
1. Do any of these aliens look similar to the aliens you saw?:
diverse.freepage.de...

2. How does it feel to see a real alien?

Thanks.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Well thank you for relating this ...and i know for one it is dificult as i had relayed mine not to long ago.
It all has a very familiar ring to it and if it helps anyone then it is worth it.
these things are hard to understand ..but accepting them can even be harder.
I know it through me for a loop for a very long time.

read mine

but i know they have shown many people because a time is coming upon us soon where we will all be needed.

I also feel very strange like there has always been a guardian angel with me as they have cushioned many blows and i should have been toast so to speak.

Be well...and never deny what you know to be the truth just cause others dont believe you.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
SonoftheSun, thank you for posting.
I wish to ask you a few questions if you don't mind.
You say that the being, Julald, made it clear that you are manifested in this particular life for a reason, am I correct?
The being stated that you are here to help, to assist at a very important time in human history, correct?

How old are you? This will really provide me with a reference point in the time this event may happen.

For all of my mere 19, almost 20 years here I've felt like a simple observer. I don't like what I see a lot and I feel like I don't fit, even though I get along well with everyone and am very successful in school and such. I'm similar to you in a lot of ways, I am looking for answers myself. I feel like I am waiting for something, and I have no clue what I am waiting to experience.

I've never had an abduction experience or anything, that I can remember (although i do have a impossible scar in a place where I definitely would have known I was injured).
Anyways, I have had one truly powerful meditation experience, but it dealt more with feelings rather than answers.
Meditation

The experience left me with more questions than answered...but at least I am loved

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing SonoftheSun

A lot of this info resonates with me and I would like to add what little I know from my own experience.

The contact has always been in meditation. For me it is auditory/telepathic and only rarely visual. I've stopped wanting the visuals too. They've been around a lot recently, constantly really, and it seems visual contact gets in the way. At this stage, at least. I get 'outlines' if I need a reminder they are here. Mostly I will recognise the validity or strength of a thought or entity by its vibration, generally in the solar plexus region.

In the end it will be a matter of raising my vibration to hold constant "sight", if I want to. But there's the sense that that's not what's important now, there's other work to be done.

The first contact was very simple, I was shown the word Arcturus and told to find out what it was. I had no idea. They spelt it out for me and said I could think of the colour blue. When I asked how big they were, they said that they were huge, several blocks in size. They said that they were right here, in this space, in the 5th dimension.

The experience I have had is with a harmonic group consciousness, which speaks with a single voice. The tone of the voice can change, as if its coming from a different speaker within the whole. There is the sense of consensus with beings from Arcturus. Their work is close to - and they have often been mistaken for - angels. They have saved my life more than once.

Since then its gone pretty quickly and I've learned more about what meditation really is, and zero point fields. For me, it's a journey in now, into zero point consciousness, which has been a revelation in terms of what I previously thought about detachment.

I previously thought that detachment along the Buddhist model was selfish, but I understand now that detachment does not mean the cords are severed; it means you notice their subtlety in a place of consciousness where all energy is potential.

I am being healed, my whole diet has changed, things that I thought I'd never give up attachment to have been easy to dispense with.

I'm a warrior and I have chosen to be here for this battle. When I am in the presence of injustice, I instinctively want to fight. This has led to many battles over many years, but I am being told this is the one that counts. This battle will be fought with love, and that's the change that needs to happen.

I am preparing for and working to manifest that change and happy to be of service to others who are treading this path.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I'm so confused. Vibrations? Scientology? Re-incarnation? Heaven? Hell? Venus? Where do we go when we die???? Do aliens have souls too?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Finally I was told that I chose to come in this present incarnation at this specific time in human history, to help.

I now believe that I haven’t died till this day because I need to be here.

So, what do you plan on doing to help?

Also, can you please explain the following in more detail:

The answer is on a soul level. I would dare to say, on a Universal Soul level.

A lot has to do with a different vibration than ours.

I was shown what I looked like at a higher vibration

Cheers

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Hello One Moment,

Thank you for your kind words. I am not a special person. Just a very very ordinary person. In real life, I'm not always the nicest person to be around. I am very direct. It's not always good and I'm working on it. I also have the hardest time in trusting others. Trust no one has been my motto for a very long time. I'm also working on that...

I had this meditation at the end of the spring. It's still fairly recent. I just turned 48.

You have a feeling about Venus, other planets and a different vibration. That's the way I see it too. Our technology can't pick it up. It makes so much sense!

Atlanteans? I haven't looked into it. So much for my take on this one...

Wanted to tell you, I've crossed your posts here and there...and your avatar...Is this guy real? If it was me, they'd be able to smell me s** my pants from here to Arcturus !!!!

Take care.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by crowpruitt

Hello crowpruitt,

Thank you for your reply. And the fair warning.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity_99 !!

It made me happy to read your reply. One. It's all it is. So complex.

We are on an eternal journey, all of us, together.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Hello sphinx551,

Thank you for your questions. Unfortunately, I can't remember seeing Julald, the Arcturian. The different race that abducted me isn't grey. I only had a glimse and the skin is of a blueish texture. But it was only a glimse. I looked at your link but nothing came out as "yeah, that's it!!". It is frustrating but at the same time, it might be for reasons I am not aware of. I had hypnotherapy in mind, to fully remember. But after reading many stories from abductees, I changed my mind. Not that I am afraid but I need to learn to trust. When the time is right for me, I am sure I'll have more info, more visuals.

Take care.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Hello plube,

I will be back later on but I will read your story before replying. We are here for a reason, there is no longer a doubt in my mind.

Back later.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Not saying this to boost your ego or anything like that but you don't think people who not only have an experience but can recall it, aren't special?
I respectfully disagree with you.

I too don't think I am any more special per se, than anyone else however....I feel a bit more 'on top of my game' than the average person. I feel privy to (THINK I) know something more is going on.
And that's a double edge sword.

I don't have the recollection you seem to possess. But I know, something happened to me. And whether it was an abduction (which all indications, lean towards that) or it was just my brain short-wiring, it was enough of a catalyst to set me on a path of discovery. This is back in 1997

I look around at the people I know and don't know.
They are so busy putting all their energy into this material world (whether trying to find a job, buy/sell a house, stock-piling food, buying gold, buying guns, fighting with bill collectors, arguing about politics, buying gadgets and gizmo's etc)..... I sit here, in complete amazement and disbelief and......all alone.

Most people seek tangible things. Things to me that don't matter much in the scheme of things.
I seek invisible things. Questions. Love. Truth. Understanding.

So although I feel privileged in my experience(s?), it can be quite lonely and segregating most of the time. How about you?

So? Special? I truly think we are.

Avatar: The lions rescuer was recognized by the lion (after a few months apart) and was greeting her with a hug. It's a cool story!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_journey_in

The first contact was very simple, I was shown the word Arcturus and told to find out what it was. I had no idea. They spelt it out for me and said I could think of the colour blue. When I asked how big they were, they said that they were huge, several blocks in size. They said that they were right here, in this space, in the 5th dimension.

We need to come up with a better word for 'big'..........

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi! I went to your PP to see if I could locate your story. Have you posted one? I would love to read it, because I love to read abduction stories.
They fascinate me.

And I am never snippy or rude. Why would I be? My attitude is just because something hasn't happened to me personally, doesn't mean it hasn't happened to someone else. I've had things happen to me that hasn't happened to others. Some of them might seem a little strange.

I would like it very much if we had a board for abduction stories.
Or do we? Maybe we do and I've missed it, or maybe I missed your story too. ?

To OP: Enjoyed reading your story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join