It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Mini Tarot Readings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
*deleted*

[edit on 29-7-2010 by DOADOA]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981
I would very much like to put myself forward as a guinea pig

Will i have more children?

Thank you

[edit on 29/7/10 by boo1981]

I'll have to ask: are you Catholic? Because what I'm getting here in the past is a very strong family vibe with a strong patriarchal figure (your husband?) and an extreme devotion to family values... which might include a pro-life attitude and/or the desire to have a lot of children.

In the present it seems (I assume you're female) you're trying to dodge the motherhood issue -- or you're avoiding to look at some truth regarding motherhood that you rather wouldn't see.

In the future, you could have another child if you wanted, but it looks more like you're going to put your energy into some sort of creative endeavor, something you will be very successful and fulfilled with if you start it.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Hello Sylvie!

You have Sairie as your avatar, I love her...I use the faerie cards too for reading, so would be happy to trade reading with you, should you ever want an exchange, but I would like to take you up on your offer of a little reading now if I may. It's very kind of you and I'm happy to be a guinea pig.

Will keep it simple, and not give anything away....love life please, whatever comes up for me in your reading. Sometimes a neutral reading from someone is the most helpful, so thank you in advance.

much love

Cait xxx

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hi Sylvie,

About six months ago I was cautious of all forms of divination, I wanted all my tarot cards and other media out of the house. Given away or thrown away it did not make much difference to me at the time.

I think I was looking to be "Saved"; and my soul was my number one focus. Weeks would pass with me praying daily and asking for forgiveness of every and any trespass I could imagine.

I now seem to be in a more leveled place and a more sedate attitude once again about aliens, demons, and souls.

I would like you to consider a reading for me. This is not a test and there are no 'right or wrong' answers for me. I am most certain of my future in many aspects but one...my relationship with my partner of 23 years.

Q: Will my partner ever fall back in-love with me? This is not a question of Love, that part I would never question.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Hi Sylvie,

I'd love a reading! Thank you!!
Tell me anything

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Bachrk]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segfault Bug
Hello,

In which country and/or city will I live next year?

Thanks!

Dunno if the question is too specific...

SfB

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Segfault Bug]

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Segfault Bug]

I'm getting the impression that you could have moved earlier, but that you found excuses not to do it back then... maybe the time wasn't right, or you still had obligations to tend to, etc.

Unfortunately, that point in time would have been YOUR window of opportunity to get out of Dodge. Right now, I don't see you moving anywhere (that's the present). It looks to me like you're currently stagnating in your job and that's why you feel the time to move on may come soon.

I honestly don't know if that's going to happen. IF you did move, it would be to a mountainous region -- can't tell you which city or country -- even Alaska could be a possibility. What it feels like to me right now is that you're going to be stuck where you are for a while, due to an emotional involvement, i.e., a love interest/romantic involvement, possibly even an engagement.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
My question, will my younger son be able to move past the trauma and have a happy successful life?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hi I'd love a reading please.

Do I have to ask a question or can I just get a general reading?
I'm game for whatever you get.

Thanks!

- Lee

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

i'm down for one!

am i following the right paths for my destiny?

where is my life going?

is arizona the right destination for me?

[edit on 29-7-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
What does my future hold?

or some variation of that question, whatever helps.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233

Originally posted by AProphet1233
Past:
Do my ancestors smile on me from heaven? Do they agree with the life I'm currently living?

Present:
Will I get the job I recently applied for?

Future:
Will I find my long lost love?

Sorry, I didn't mean to try and cheat the system.

Ok, I'll go practical.

Present:
Will I get the job I recently applied for?

In the past, it looks like you've worked in an organization with a strong hierarchy -- could have been a larger firm in "corporate America." You were actually very lucky at the time to get that job, it was a real breakthrough for you.

The present looks like you have decided to take it a bit more easy -- either your new job is in a completely different field (specifically the arts), or you simply feel that you need change of scenery. The situation has a playful element to it, like you want to see what you're worth in the marketplace and how much you can get by changing firms.

The future looks good -- there's definitely a new beginning in the cards, but it won't fall into your lap. You'll have to prove yourself and work hard to get a good start.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
A three card reading doesnt mean three questions, just so you all dont overwhelm the poor reader here.

Edit to add a better question,

Will Americans wake up in time to stop the mess going on?

Or phrase it however it works best for your method.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

Hm, interesting question.

Here's what I got:

In the past, America was a trusting and trustworthy nation that thrived on hard work and similar virtues.

Today, we have lost our way -- we're currently stagnating and have lost our values; all that it's now about is the "almighty dollar."

In the future, our society as we know it will collapse... what I'm actually getting very specifically here is the death of corporate America. However, I don't see that as a bad thing... I like to say that you can't build a new house on top of the old one. First you have to tear the old one down, and I believe (and hope) that's what we're seeing here.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Got anything for this old jarhead...

Never had a reading. Petition in a different thread but no response yet.

Thanks

Male, More specific question

What is my love life like over next few years?

[edit on 29-7-2010 by jam321]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
am i destined to be single for the rest of my life

From the cards I am getting, I assume you are female and are looking for a male partner. Correct me if I'm wrong.

In the past, you were with a man who was either quite a bit younger than you or had a child of his own. He was a very smart but somewhat aloof guy -- not very emotional and sometimes living in his own little world.

That man seems to still be around today, though... could it be that he's just a friend? He seems to be a very artistic type, extremely creative, but he's not the kind of person that will devote his entire life to you and carry you on his hands... he's simply too busy for that with all his other passions. He does seem to me the right guy for you, though. I'm getting a strong fulfillment aspect here.

So this guy's right under your nose, all you have to do is realize he's the one. In the near future, some kind of artistic/creative endeavor will bring you closer together, and love is definitely in the cards.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
I used to read Tarot cards professionally, but am a bit rusty, so I need some guinea pigs to practice on.

I was thinking of doing 3-card readings -- past, present, future -- for you guys. You will have to be specific with your questions, though... this is not the right setup for a "general" reading.

I can do some now and some later this evening, and then we'll see. I do have a full-time job, so I won't be able to hang out and do this all day long. If I get bombarded with requests, I'll have to be selective, sorry.

Who's first?

I'll give you an easy one.

Am I right?(Time machine wise, Future)

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
Hi there! Here is my question:

Am I doing the right thing by staying here in my present situation? Should I pack it up and move on or continue with my current goal? In other words, should I be where I am, doing what I'm doing? Is it worth the sacrifice?

Thanks.

--airspoon

From your Avatar and the "past" cards, I conclude that you may be a soldier. In any case, the past cards show me that you found fulfillment in being part of a group, a community (band of brothers?) that were fighting for a common cause.

Right now, you don't seem too unhappy in your situation, though... it seems to me you're focused on learning and are kind of emotionally balanced. I would have expected to see frustration or dissatisfaction, but it doesn't come across like that at all here.

In the future you will develop the strong desire to do something else; there is a new beginning in the cards, combined with a yearning for something more. Though I feel this is not something forced, but something that will develop "organically," you just have to let it happen and you will when the time is right to take the next step.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Question: Did I miss a lot of opportunities in life so far?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
What does come up about my current situation, past, present and most importantly, future?

(Yes, I want the question vague and raw. Just report what you think you see, whatever it is, if you would be so kind as to just go for it.
)

Well, you asked a very general question. so the answer will be pretty general as well.

In your past, I see that you or someone close to you may have had some mental/emotional problems. What I'm getting is that you have a brilliant mind, but may have had either clinical depression or some other mental health issue you had to deal with.

Currently, you are very angry and are in the process of turning your back on a current situation and moving on.

In the near future (we're talking about six months here), great opportunities will open up to you and you will be in perfect emotional balance.

Not much, but I hope it helps.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hi Sylvie. Thanks for doing this. I'm a female and my question is:

Will I move to a different state?

Thanks.
Aislin

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
i would like a reading

am i going to be rich soon? am i am i? huh huh huh? boy i cant wait to be filthy rich!!

[edit on 29-7-2010 by DOADOA]

Sorry, I don't answer questions like that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join