It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Nice Jewish girl' Anna Fermanova busted for trying to smuggle night-vision scopes to Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mordant1

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by mordant1

Here's some first aid. An internet cookie any flavor you want!
I just see how your resounding to this article and other users comments.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

So? I'm resounding? So You've determined I dont have the right to my opinion and experience you have? Yet, you offer naught but veiled insult and spin against me personally.
How fascinating! And quite by accident, i'm sure quite predictable

[edit on 29-7-2010 by mordant1]

Of course you have a right to your own opinion. I just like your disrespectful attitude to other users. :/

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Umm who is dissing who? You fail to do anything other than cast aspersions. I offer input having been on both sides. Does Dear leader need a new press secretary, send your CV?
You broadcast disinformation based on, apparently, nothing more than self centered tribalism. Youre hoping that I get banned for the conspiracy website crime of being polite but firm and unshakeable in my convictions, and it'll likely work in time, but maybe not yet
OOps, was I resounding just there? ( perhaps you could EVEN explain your curious use of the word that you 'accuse' me of being?)

A man who fears the truth is a man to be feared

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mordant1

There's no point to argue with someone your going to disagree with over an article. No one can win an argument. I offer my apology to you.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Interesting that this comes out right when the movie Salt released on theatres.

hmmm!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

What's the connection with 'salt'? What's the 411?
What makes it so special, since every movie is about how evil the cia is and how wonderful umm, 'others' are in saving the world from american evilness.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Salt? There's a movie called Salt? What in the world is it about? Cooking?
second line. :/

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Mossad Agent + Military grade scope = the next JFK.....

At least that was the first that came to mind

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
Mossad Agent + Military grade scope = the next JFK.....

At least that was the first that came to mind

Funny because the best raptor model is not even sold to non military/govt users, so by what conspiracy did she find hem in her posession.
The isreaeli firm Ei makes good quality image intensifiers for the pvs4 series at least, which is still a decent system so they can make pretty much anything they'd want.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I am new to posting but have been reading ATS articles, links and threads for a few months I guess....

Mordant had a well-worded and only slightly veiled description of the cultural/religious root of the problem. I can say that Talmudic promoters of
Zionism and USraeli dual-citizenship seem to be the root of our current national and foreign catastrophies. AirSpoon has well reasoned and seemingly well referenced posts on this subject. And I am reading that Mordant has personal, intimate experience with at least part of the cultural mindset...

Is this now just a matter of debate as to how the Jewish world is divided? I am aware that certain ex-Jews (converts to Christianity) as well as TrueTorah Jews are attempting to explain that the so-called state of Israel (which is a misnomer in and of itself) and Zionism in general are the bane and sole destructors of our founding American (protestant) basis.

I dont know in what proportions the Jewish 'community' is divided along these lines. all I know is that they who oppose zionism seem to be without a megaphone. Also, the pastors of cash-for-preaching 'modern' Christianity are as likely to turn you into the ADL for the heresy of voiced criticism of Isra-Hell.

BTW I do study the Bible, including the old testament. the bulk of the more overt, antiChrist smear and 'exploit the cattle' (goyim) is in the Talmud or 'oral Torah' (which is the supreme 'jewish' law to these types) is what their rabbi's are preaching to IDF as they unload on the women and children of Gaza. .. these spiritual descendants of Pharisees are the same folk against whom Christ was rebuking using the 'it is WRITTEN' quotes from the Law and the Prophets (torah / tanakh)

The likes of them who populate the Zionist crowd often flaunt thier 'chosen' status like 'made men' from the KosherNostra. as soon as they play this racial status card on you, you know with whom you are dealing. See Revelations 2:9 and 3:9

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiShyster

Koshernostra, I like that.
You know, not much to be done if it's prophesy and if it's not prophesy, oh well your gonna die for your beliefs regardless.
I just point out facts as I see them, mostly looking for anomalies.
If the almighty revealed himself to me and said "they are my chosen people, so head down, ass up and shut up til I say you can speak", I suppose I'd have to buy that as unpleasant reality.
On the other hand, being somewhat close to some things and not readily a consumer of preformed entitlement dogma, the idiocy of those that feel they must give away their own allegience to their own to allegedly atone for some alleged pharonic transgression, well, that's just ignorant. Perhaps I just bridle at being used as a beast of burden for those that think I'm subhuman by virtue of a birth accident or choice.
Ultimately nothing makes much sense, at least as far as allowing other-culture and other-nation foxes to watch and direct the vaguely christian henhouse to certain destruction while claiming friendship. Riiiiight.
Sadly christian doctrine doesnt work on this world, in as much as much of it's alleged success was derived primarily contrary to doctrine.
In any respect all of this is above my pay grade, and that information made available to me for some time has a habit of coming true over time makes me think that somethings about to pop soon. I dont sense another election or another president but that's not here just yet. As such I approach every day as my last, hoping only to make a good showing for my principles and that it's not gonna be too ouchy on the way out to what's next.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join