It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Nice Jewish girl' Anna Fermanova busted for trying to smuggle night-vision scopes to Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

'Nice Jewish girl' Anna Fermanova busted for trying to smuggle night-vision scopes to Russia

www.nydailynews.com

Russia's newest export is sexy bad girls named Anna.

Hot on the stiletto heels of sultry spy Anna Chapman comes Anna Fermanova, busted for trying to smuggle night-vision scopes to Moscow.

And just like redheaded double agent Chapman, foxy Fermanova left a trail of very revealing photos of herself on Facebook.

Fermanova, who was born in Latvia, was arrested at her home near Dallas on July 15 after returning from a four-month trip to Moscow - where her husband lives, court papers say.

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.huffingtonpost.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Ten Alleged Russian Spies Arrested In U.S.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What are the chances this woman is another Russian spy? The media just wants to get some play, because she is very good looking. On the other hand, who buys $15,000 dollars worth of night vision scopes and doesn't "realize" you can't take them out of the country?

If she is a spy what is with all of the recent spy captures? What are these spies trying to find out in the U.S.? These spies haven't even had any high profile aquaintances.

www.nydailynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It seems to me like Russia and the US play games for the public with their spies. As if Obama and Putin were allies, and all this stuff is just lies.

s&f though

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Night vision goggles sound kinky. Might this have to do with human trafficking? A distraction for a false flag? She's trouble man!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
She probably wanted to sell them for a profit in Russia.

Not everyone looking to make a buck selling high tech stuff is a spy.
Try telling that to the Feds though.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
One chick gets busted for moving a couple pairs of night vision goggles, and this makes headlines?

But not one peep or investigative report about the hundreds of arms dealers moving guns & ammo to hot spots all over the planet?

Yeah, got it. This story has a hot chick in it, so people click.

We're screwn.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This reminds me of how the Orthadox Jews (the guys with the funny sideburns, who dress sort of like the Amish) were busted in a massive MDMA (ecstacy) smuggling ring into the US. It was estimated that most of America's ecstacy was being smuggled in by the Orthadox Jews. The main point here, is that nobody is beyond doing the unexpected.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
This reminds me of how the Orthadox Jews (the guys with the funny sideburns, who dress sort of like the Amish) were busted in a massive MDMA (ecstacy) smuggling ring into the US. It was estimated that most of America's ecstacy was being smuggled in by the Orthadox Jews. The main point here, is that nobody is beyond doing the unexpected.

--airspoon

"Unexpected"?
You dont quite understand the extent that some will go to to destroy a competing belief system that they find insults or compete with them.
"Russian" mafia? THere is an even better and more accurate descriptor than 'russian' if you do the work and look into it. Curious how cultures arising out of desolate areas have integrated unapopogetic overt or covert subjugation of others by any means necessary into the very center of their belief systems.
Curious how human trafficing, drug smuggling, technologic espionage and theft seem to all go through the very country claiming to be americas extraspecial best friend. Funny how concern for ones own has been labeled as an irrational hate for someone else who has no problem with their own chauvanism. Countries and cultures exist for their own benefit, except of course the USA which has to beg permission and pay tribute to anyone with a competing claim.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

"She bought them legally. They are available for purchase on the Internet, you just need a license to export them," Palmer said.

"They were for her husband's buddies who are hunters in Russia," he said. "They were basically buying something in the U.S. that's available in Russia but is extremely expensive."

If the russian government wanted to know how to make them, they could have sent a technical spy to the US to take them apart, diagram them, and travel with digital plans back to mother russia.

It seems to me, she's just a rich jewish girl buying fancy hunting equipment for her husbands rich buddies.

I really don't see the big deal; except that she broke the "letter of the law" and is being made an example in our police state.

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mordant1

Simmer down there buddy. It is not the Jew who is your enemy, just as it isn't the Jews who are responsible for the actions of Israel. You should be directing your anger at the Zionists, not everyday or even Orthadox Jews. I say "unexpected" because generally speaking, Orthadox Jews aren't the problem with Israel and usually tend to be kind, people loving, law-abiding citizens. I also use the term "unexpected" to refer to pretty little Jewish girls, who don't normally sneak tactical equipment into foreign countries. When I first heard this story, all I could think of, is a JAP (Jewish American Princess), spoiled rotten and as Americanized as one could get. So, yeah, "unexpected" is just about perfect.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

Silly, I have had various russian nv gear for some time and it's neither expensive nor bad stuff. Hell a lot of the image intensifiers in commercial nv optics are MADE in russia and installed here. You can get 3rd gen tubes from isreal that makes copies or britain. I dont see the reason to smuggle it, govt sources supply spytech for free.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Interesting, but what's the relevance to her being Jewish? Does it make the crime more severe?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I may be far closer to jewishness than you think, I have just decided to go beyond worldly entitlement tribalism and evolve into a higher order of function. You dont need to discribe orthodox for me, hell, I dated orthodox, baruch hashem

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
some thing is weird here
Hunting gear isn't something the average girl does on her own, and real hunters are usually very aware of laws and rules because penalties are severe, even for the slightest infraction.

I some how think she was set up.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Interesting, but what's the relevance to her being Jewish? Does it make the crime more severe?

What is the relevance? The same as any ally. People have a responsibility to represent for their chosen group. Somehow Americans have become benefactor to another country that provides nothing in return, save getting the US into a family fight with no good resolution.People have been literally brainwashed to think that a seperate exixting state, with a distinct religion culture and imperitive has anything but it's own survival in mind and will do anything to get er done.
Americans dont have any remotely realistic idea of the massive unreconsileable degree of disgust with a belief system that claims as its basis that jews were too stupid to identify their own messiah. If you were to get it, you would know what the required repair would be, but you dont allow youreslf to go there, do you?
Just imagine if there were a possibility/situation to get complete revenge and wipe the slate clean and make a few bucks at the same time...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
What a joke! The media seems like they're hard up for stories. Just more bogus B.S. from the MSM.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

It's a simple fact that Jews don't believe Jesus is the Messiah. Now I'm not going to get into any details but you need to relax. There's no reason to get upset over this subject. I have Jewish blood in me regardless.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread598143/pg1#pid9311424]post by

Relax? Upset? What qualifies you to put words in my mouth or suggest invalid interpretation of my behavior?

Is someone upset? Perhaps I can render some aid...?

[edit on 29-7-2010 by mordant1]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Here's some first aid. An internet cookie any flavor you want!
I just see how your resounding to this article and other users comments.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Here's some first aid. An internet cookie any flavor you want!
I just see how your resounding to this article and other users comments.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

So? I'm resounding? So You've determined I dont have the right to my opinion and experience you have? Yet, you offer naught but veiled insult and spin against me personally.
How fascinating! And quite by accident, i'm sure quite predictable

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join