It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Want the President Dead?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Careful what you wish for.

These aren't nice people, and will likely begin by probing your entire life, before they even get to your story about the elderly people and their threats. They are going to be very interested in your motive for posting about it here and not simply reporting it when it happened.

It will not be pleasant!

Also, they really do not like having to go through IP logs etc to find out who you are and where you are, but they will and it takes time.

Time that a threat may have been investigated, as they will see it time wasted because you didn't report it immediately.

But, hey I could be wrong.

Maybe nothing will happen!

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Fractured.Facade]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Are we becoming a nation of extremists? Or is this just a pocket of sentiment among a few?

We are a nation run by extremists and people are fed up with it.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I'm not wishing for a thing. Other than maybe I wish I had never heard this. Or that it didn't bother me. As for posting it hear, it is what it is. If the SS finds anything in that, more power to them.

I don't want the president dead, nor do I think it's a good thing to be running around talking about or wishing for. And maybe if a thread like this makes even one person think about why they might be doing and why, it will have been worth it.

[edit on 7/27/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Posting about it in a public venue (ATS) is practically begging for a visit from the SS.

i highly doubt they don't have better things to do than this.

but either way, thanks for posting that. I gave her a big scare when i told her there were SS agents at our door asking for her. hahahahaha

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mo

Brat. He really did startle me (I wasn't skeert!) when he came to the door and said, there's someone downstairs who wants to talk to you...something about Secret Service?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot

Listen up, friend.

Whether you know it or not, it's the Congress that LEGISLATES and is responsible for spending.

I know who legislates what, but thanks for the primer.

What rabid partisans like you dont seem to realize is that no matter what the makeup of Congress, and no matter what party the President belongs to, certain core issues are pushing forward.

I really dont see the point in arguing with you over it, however. Belief is the opposite of thinking. Faith is the opposite of reason. No one is more aware than I that there is no reasoning with a true believer.

If you sincerely believe that having the Republicans in control of everything would save us, then what can I say to that. Clearly, you have to overlook the fact that for much of George W.'s Presidency, they were. And that they directly contributed to the mess you are so comfortable blaming entirely on Obama.

Believe what you want to. Including that Jesus will reward you for praying for the death of another human being. It goes against everything I personally have ever read Jesus saying, but hey, why let facts get in the way?

As I see it, bottom line, many of the people panting for Obama's demise are the same people who were panting for blood after 9-11, and the little fact that the people we ended up murdering had nothing to do with 9-11 made no difference to them then, or now. It made no difference that we allowed the family members of the person who DID claim responsibility leave the country, and that we let that individual "escape," and that throughout, we have maintained exceptionally good relations with the nation whose citizens DID attack us.

Some people just want an outlet or target for the hate and rage they feel. They just want SOMEONE to suffer, SOMEONE to pay, SOMEONE to die. Who cares if the person decided upon is "guilty?"

Who could argue with that? Its irrational.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'm no big Obama fan, to me he's always been a snake oil salesman, just like every other politician (my belief is that a person needs to be a sociopath to desire that amount of control and power)... On the other hand, at least he's not an 'aww shucks, i'm just an uneducated rube like all y'all' snake oil salesman like Bush or Palin.
BUT I'm really shocked by all of the people who seem to be buying into the Fox news lines about Obama. And he's ruining the country? really? so, out of every president you Americans have elected he's the FIRST one to do things the population doesn't agree with? and he's being MORE destructive than say, Bush, who dragged your children/spouses/brothers/sisters into a war protested by THE ENTIRE WORLD. in the largest organized protest EVER?
Obviously Obama isn't the savior people thought he would be (and how could he live up to such lofty expectations). But doesn't it all seem like blatant political maneuvering? A candidate gets elected on a platform of change. The opposition is angry, so they decide to filibuster his attempts at the change he promised, as well as run smear campaigns. Then in 2012 the republicans will rise up and say "WHERE WAS THE CHANGE OBAMA PROMISED?' and the people, with their hamster-like attention spans will forget that it was the republicans who prevented any change from happening.

Again, I have no great love for Obama, or any politician, but getting pissed off at the state of the nation and deciding that the answer is 'vote republican' is wrong. Unfortunately that is what will happen. And the evils being equal, nothing will improve.

But as far as the conservative right is concerned, as long as a candidate is right there with them, on their knees for Jesus, then all is right in the world. or should i say 'all is Right in the world'.

/rant.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FuzzyDunlop

On the other hand, at least he's not an 'aww shucks, i'm just an uneducated rube like all y'all' snake oil salesman like Bush or Palin.

You lose all credibility there. Uneducated rube, huh?

George W. Bush has an MBA, graduating from Harvard and Yale. He is also certified to fly military jets.

Obama, OTOH, cannot produce any transcripts from Columbia and Harvard, because THEY DON'T EXIST.

He's an affirmative action product. Nothing more.

And if you take that teleprompter away from him, he's an idiot savant.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

I know a few fox news watchers here in Canada...there seems to be NO reasoning with them.
Saddam did 911 with OBLand had WMDs, Russia invaded Georgia, There is no such thing as Palistinians, The Indians were starving when the white Christians got here, we did them a favor by putting them on reservations and feeding them...The US is a Christian country. God hates homosexuals. Jesus tells me how to vote, Muslims are of the devil...Faux is fair and balanced news....What I choose to beleive is the way it is...I'm gonna be raptured out of here...It doesn't matter what crimes I commit, I'm going to heaven 'cause I believe in the bible word for word...(except where faux tells me what I choose to believe, and it contradicts the bible...Some times I'd rather be told what to do, it's easier....

You can't make this stuff up....

Your so right i too noticed that fox and cnn watchers here in Canada believe whats said and get aggressive if contradicted , but somehow only realized this after reading your post !

Hummm.........

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Brat. He really did startle me (I wasn't skeert!) when he came to the door and said, there's someone downstairs who wants to talk to you...something about Secret Service?

ROTFL!

I was about to post something about hearing a 'distinct beeping' on my Skype, but, thought better of it after reading the above quote...

Though I have to admit I'm surprised at the number of people who U2U'd me telling me to 'watch out' what I say on Skype from here on out.

Well, just so it goes - I wont change a thing...

Now my choice is - knowing what I do - next time I talk to those two trippin' old folks I know - should I egg them on or just keep it to talking about the weather...

peace

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

We are who we are, I guess.

Let them vent. They obviously need to? And just think...it might make for some good dialog in a screenplay someday

[edit on 7/27/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

All speakers use teleprompters. That was one of the most hilarious stabs against Obama ever.

You dismiss Obama's education as casually as you accept Bush's store bought one, eh?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
...it might make for some good dialog in a screenplay someday

Case closed, agents redeploy.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

What the hell are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I'm not talking, and have you completely lost your sense of humor all of the sudden?

Lighten up, you'll live longer.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I am laughing
because I just reread the posts on this page and realized what that sounded like. Not the case. This OP is true. If I was going to write fiction here it would be a lot more exciting than this.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
My issue with this entire post is that durign the Bush years if someone proposed killing the man then they were shouted down as unpatriotic, terrorists, scumbags and yet here we are with Obama and it's perfectly fine to say such things. Oh sure some people say it's wrong but they're in the minority.

It almost seems as if the democrats, despite being in power are a minority or maybe they are simply less vocal. Either way it's really very odd.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Lol... rascism is far from dead in this country. And rascist sentiments are logically more prevelant in the older age brackets. They lived in "a different time". Reminds me of those commercials that use nostalgia as a marketing tool. The Pepperidge Farms cookies are a good example of a commercial that basically says,"gee werent things so much better and simpler back in these times?" And in the South... don`t get me started, but you don`t have to be old to be rascist. TPTB knew it was "too soon" for a black president. "Although it seems heaven-sent, we ain`t ready to have a black president." -Tupac amaru shakur. I believe his assassination is counted on by the powers. It`s just another step in their plan. They knew that if they propped up a (half) black guy and made him look bad, the american people wouldn`t let him get away with it like they did Bush. My guess is that it will simply lead to of course higher security, less public appearances by their leader causing most of the presidents communications to be over tv from an undisclosed location. Making it easy to have more control over the message.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join