It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Want the President Dead?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You act as if people hating Obama is some shocking news, that it shakes you to the core that someone would dare[GASP!] badmouth the president. Where have you been? This is the man who promised change and transparency, only to turn out to be one of the most harmful leaders this nation has seen, and he's not even CLOSE to end of term. Millions out of work, trillions of dollars in debt, two illegal wars and the hits keep coming. I would LOVE to see him impeached and thrown out on his lying ass.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779
TPTB knew it was "too soon" for a black president. "Although it seems heaven-sent, we ain`t ready to have a black president." They knew that if they propped up a (half) black guy and made him look bad, the american people wouldn`t let him get away with it like they did Bush.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Personally, I think you off on a few points. I'd have no problem with a "black" President, just not this one. He's done nothing to help this country an what little he has done is dragging us down. As far as making him look bad? He's doing a fine job of that all by himself with his constant golfing/vacations, shoving national health care down our throats, taking Arizona to court against the majority of Americas opinion, his slow (over eight days to acknowledge it) responce to the golf oil leak.
Letting President Bush get away with it? You must of missed all the protests against Pres. Bush and the press slamming him. Compare it to what very little bad press obama's getting, he's getting off pretty easy.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Wanting to kill is a bit different from badmouthing. And yes, it did shock me, as I've already replied numerous times, to here such hate from so many voiced in a public place not caring who heard.

The rest of your opinion here sounds like it was written 5 years ago. What's really changed?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Hmmm...that's an interesting variation on it. Thing is that did happen...and with things like this it's hard to measure both the frequency and response.

The other thing is it's been stated numerous times that Obama is receiving the most death threats of any presidents by FAR. What those can be attributed to would have to be analyzed very carefully to account for both all the variables and also to put it in the perspective of a culmination of things from the past decade maybe having an influence.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hey guys- please stop with all the weepy-eyed "The liberals and Democrats never said horrible things like this about Bush when he was in office...) crap.In case anyone's forgotten (or didn't know)-they made an ENTIRE MOVIE about killing George Bush!!!!!
Google "Bush Assassination movie" and you can read it for yourself.....
(God this thread is giving me a massive headache LOL

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I agree with Obama not being the one that ruined the country..It was already ruined when the Bush's got a hold of it.But Obama DID promise "change" and either he's lied about almost everything..OR,he just could not fulfill his promises simply because the true powers that be have other plans in mind.

Anyone who knows about the government should know this.How can all the wrong doings of all these years be put on one man?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
Hey guys- please stop with all the weepy-eyed "The liberals and Democrats never said horrible things like this about Bush when he was in office...) crap.In case anyone's forgotten (or didn't know)-they made an ENTIRE MOVIE about killing George Bush!!!!!
Google "Bush Assassination movie" and you can read it for yourself.....
(God this thread is giving me a massive headache LOL

It should give you a massive headache. Just because someone made a movie about assinating Bush doesn't mean everybody who was against Bush wanted him assinated -- or that this sentiment even characterized the anti-Bush faction.

But the anti-Obama faction REALLY wants him dead, preferably killed in a violent, brutal, difficult and painful death, as is obvious by the stuff they write.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Yes, preferably violent, brutal, difficult and painful does seem to be a trend. It's also telling that they appear to have started before the man was even elected.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClintK
It should give you a massive headache. Just because someone made a movie about assinating Bush doesn't mean everybody who was against Bush wanted him assinated -- or that this sentiment even characterized the anti-Bush faction.

But the anti-Obama faction REALLY wants him dead, preferably killed in a violent, brutal, difficult and painful death, as is obvious by the stuff they write.

Could you explaine the difference? How can a movie on assinating President Bush shouldn't be taken seriously. Yet you jump to "The anti obama" people Really want him dead. What's the difference? Didn't you see all the effigys of President Bush being hung or burned? The death to Bush posters? That was what, a joke?
But yet obama's not suppose to get the same treatment?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Ever think that the people who are really doing the agitating are doing it in the name only of some label one on purpose and in reality belongs to neither label? But it gets you going in blaming the "other" label? Yeah. Classic tactics. Old as the hills. And people fall for it like flies being sprayed by Raid.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Bush caused all our financial difficulties!

Quit bashing Obama for the last dictatorship. Stand by your elected president!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Well, I'm sure the whole health care situation and the fact that they were elderly probably was a factor. A great deal of the negative coverage on that debate pretty much focused on the fact that senior citizens were essentially getting the Eskimo treatment and being sent out to sea on an ice flow. I'm not advocating their position by any means, but as someone who struggles with my own health issues and is very frightened about the future, I can understand their fear. The guy's a D-bag but I would just as well prefer to see him gainfully unemployed, like the majority of my generation, via good old fashioned election. The country is teetering on the edge, and I don't think it could handle the death of the president, regardless of your views on him.

Sorry not trying to change the subject. We live in a neighborhood that's primarily senior citizen war veterans, and I hear this EVERY day when I go to get the mail. It's getting very old.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeffbagpiper

Well, I'm sure the whole health care situation and the fact that they were elderly probably was a factor. A great deal of the negative coverage on that debate pretty much focused on the fact that senior citizens were essentially getting the Eskimo treatment and being sent out to sea on an ice flow. I'm not advocating their position by any means, but as someone who struggles with my own health issues and is very frightened about the future, I can understand their fear. The guy's a D-bag but I would just as well prefer to see him gainfully unemployed, like the majority of my generation, via good old fashioned election. The country is teetering on the edge, and I don't think it could handle the death of the president, regardless of your views on him.

Sorry not trying to change the subject. We live in a neighborhood that's primarily senior citizen war veterans, and I hear this EVERY day when I go to get the mail. It's getting very old.

You know, those that have give thier lives nearly to TPTB deserve the benefits they receive. I'm taking my money and running. I wrote a blank check up to and including my life for the government. I am owed. I get a great monthly check for my sacrifice. But I will surely die soon.. What a great exchange for my servitude to the guberment. I want more money for my sacrifice.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

I believe this is representative of most peoples views. these older people have been through wars for this country and our Constitution. They have a stronger sense of nationalistic values than people do today. I am in my 40's and i agree that this man is going to help destroy this country.. and has already done much damage.

These people can see the truth. I applaud them. If we do not stop madmen like Obama things will get worse. When your over 40, perhaps you will understand.

Yeah - because murdering a politician you don't like is the best way to support the integrity of a democracy......The Patriot Act, Death of Habeous corpus, secret prisons abroad filled with people being held indefinitely without trial, unprovoked wars of aggression costing trillions, and driving obedience through fear with "you're either with us or with the terrorist."

How exactly do you define a threat to this country? Making people abandon their ideals and respect for the rule of law by saying they must sacrifice them in the interests an unobtainable absolute security. I think your own ignorance is a greater threat to this country then anything Obama can do. It's paranoid and ignorant folks like yourself who will put Sarah Palin in the Whitehouse to start a nuclear war with Iran.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by andrewh7]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779
TPTB knew it was "too soon" for a black president. "Although it seems heaven-sent, we ain`t ready to have a black president." They knew that if they propped up a (half) black guy and made him look bad, the american people wouldn`t let him get away with it like they did Bush.

Personally, I think you off on a few points. I'd have no problem with a "black" President, just not this one. He's done nothing to help this country an what little he has done is dragging us down. As far as making him look bad? He's doing a fine job of that all by himself with his constant golfing/vacations, shoving national health care down our throats, taking Arizona to court against the majority of Americas opinion, his slow (over eight days to acknowledge it) responce to the golf oil leak.
Letting President Bush get away with it? You must of missed all the protests against Pres. Bush and the press slamming him. Compare it to what very little bad press obama's getting, he's getting off pretty easy.

Bush wasn't impeached for lying our way into Iraq to kill millions of civilians and blow trillions of American tax dollars but Clinton was impeached for having an affair with an intern. Getting away with it seems quite accurate since neither Bush nor Cheney are in jail for violating US law prohibiting torture. Seizing American Citizens off the street and holding them without trial as "material witnesses" or "enemy combatants" in violation of 5th and 14th amendments. Let's not forget that Cheney shot a man in the face with a hunting rifle and never served a single day in jail. Yep - getting away with it is just right.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Took up until the second page for the race card to pop up.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I know a few fox news watchers here in Canada...there seems to be NO reasoning with them.

It's wacko thinking like this that scares me.:shk:

To the OP:

Ever consider that many of these elderly have lost all their financial security, IRA's, 401K's, home values, are living under the shadow of a destructive health care system for their sunset years, and have to watch while the buffoon Obama spends like a drunken sailor to destroy this country they love?

Fox News doesn't whitewash the news like MSNBC; that's why they prefer to watch it.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

Bush wasn't impeached for lying our way into Iraq to kill millions of civilians and blow trillions of American tax dollars but Clinton was impeached for having an affair with an intern. Getting away with it seems quite accurate since neither Bush nor Cheney are in jail for violating US law prohibiting torture. Seizing American Citizens off the street and holding them without trial as "material witnesses" or "enemy combatants" in violation of 5th and 14th amendments. Let's not forget that Cheney shot a man in the face with a hunting rifle and never served a single day in jail. Yep - getting away with it is just right.

What a refreshing but naive and totally inaccurate account of history.

Clinton was impeached on charges of perjury, obstruction of justice, and malfeasance in office.

Cheney committed no crime. It was an accident.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The thing that scares me is that it seems like the hate towards Obama is more violent and hateful than I've ever seen.

I mean you have the whole tea party thing (most of people are probably alright) with occasional racist signs and such depictions of the President. Even under Bush, who a lot of people HATED, I don't ever really remember anyone threatening to kill him even jokingly.

Even the most liberal and conspiracy-theory minded people I know IRL never thought that killing George Bush would've been a good idea. (After all that would've just made Chenery President
)

I mean, most people voted for him. A LOT of people voted for him. I think people who don't like Obama kind of forgot that.

He's got a couple years before the next election. That is his appointed time. If he continues to # up he probably won't get re-elected. If he turns things around and things are on the up and up then he probably will get re-elected. That's how you get politicians out of office, by voting, not bullets.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

In case your forgetting this little piece of information, the US wasn't the only nation to go to war with Iraq, they all had access to the information we did, they all agree that's what had to be done. And remember that was after countless failed un sanctions against iraq.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join