It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dulce Interview: Retired USAF Colonel Confirms Secret Military Installation at Dulce

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Fake or not, a DD-214 is not proof of anything. If an Air Force DD-214 is anything like the Navy DD-214 I got when I was discharged, it's pretty much useless for your needs.

You could verify his name, rank and last duty assignment. But unless it says "top secret military base in new mexico", you are pretty much boned. A DD-214 does not list all of your commands. That would be elsewhere in your military record.

You could say that the government "lost" his records. But if a person's file is lost, they are not getting their retirement benefits. Which means the "Colonel" would not be getting a hefty sum of money every month.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

Fake or not, a DD-214 is not proof of anything.

I disagree in this case.

A fake DD-214 is proof that the claimant is dishonest. In this case, the claimant, Sanchez, has admitted it is bogus. His conduct in this thread illustrates a dishonest man.

For anyone who doubts UFO_superhero *is* Sanchez, let's look at the possibilities? His only topic in all of his posts has been promotion of the book and attacking the man who discovered the bogus DD-214. The only person who profits from the success of the book is Sanchez.

He denies he is Sanchez. He promotes the book as factual. He is seeking to have people spend their money on his book by false advertising. Unethical, dishonest and against the T&Cs of ATS.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Oh no. Don't get me wrong. I agree with you about that. I just don't see a DD-214 in general being used as proof that someone was stationed at a supposed top secret military base.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo_superhero
reply to post by Imtor

Good point, because I seriously think that Phil Schneider's take is pretty weird and has too many strange twists and turns up to his own death. Also because the Colonel mentions him.

At least Schneider stood infront of people saying all these things and nowhere did he mention Reptilians just greys and whites and others he says.

Unlike the cowardly ways of presenting their story like Castello or this Sanchez ob a book, no pics no nothing, just stories. Would Schneider be looking at people's eyes and knowing his lies could be revealed, would he be standing and doing it in front of people? I think not and maybe he is more credible than the other two. I don't why Schneider is considered a lier. he's the only one who stood and talked about something, from the story of the three something is true i think

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Hiya Imtor, I'm not sure that looking someone in the eye means they are truthful. From the doorstep conman to the politician shaking hands on the circuit...all bare-faced liars. Even actors on a stage can pretend to be something they aren't.

With Schneider, very few people believe him because his story didn't have the ring of truth to it. How many US geologists working in the US go to work armed with guns? How many jobbing geologists have 60+ special forces soldiers with them? How come he's the only man ever to have a 'rhyolite clearance?' How could his dad have worked on the 'Philadelphia Experiment' when it never happened and the man who started the story (Allende) admitted it was a hoax to Jacques Vallee? Why didn't he have any educational background?

Think about Cliff Stone's 'alien recovery' adventures? Bob Dean's visit to Nibiru? Derrel Sims car chase after a grey in a blonde wig? Moulton-Howe saying the Drone Hoax is real? Jim Penniston and his magical notebook?

All these guys have spent hours and hours in front of audiences...looking them in the eye. They all got paid in attention tokens and they each know that they are making balloon animals out of the truth.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This thread is about Sanchez... how sad if this is also not true.

But why did Schneider die? I think it is clear he didn't die cause of natural/health reasons. And if he commited sucide, why? To make himself and his story look more true? Lol that is funny to think. I think some part of it could be true, I'm willing to believe the part of having underground dwellers. Not his heroic story, he may have made it up just to look like a hero but what he saw.. it's not the first one to talk about this. There could be some truth in all this.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Wow...

First of all I joined this site for the topic of Dulce when I received an email from FRANK WARREN/UFO CHRONICLES about SANCHEZ. Geez... are you serious? My goodness... This makes me Sanchez? Was I supposed to have joined for some other reason 5 years earlier? Is it a crime that I joined after getting an email from Warren on my favorite subject? Uuugghh!!

Does this mean the next email I get from Lee Speigel, Coast to Coast or anyone else that drives me to a website, will make me the AUTHOR or SUBJECT of the matter that drove me to join?

Oh lordy ... I emailed Sanchez personally over this and for one, the dude is very nice, he answered my questions and says he even apologized to Frank in June but not for DULCE, for something else entirely.

Uh oh...

He says Frank made ethnically driven comments towards another person (a good friend of Sanchez's) and that in retrospect, although the comments were very hurtful to the individual, that he (Sanchez) may have over reacted in defense of his friend. So let's nip that one in the bud. Yup... Frank made NO-NO ... that's what I learned!

Regarding the DD-214, Sanchez says that he was shocked from Frank's finding, and confused at first, but after the hoopla, many in the UFO research community immediately came forward to tell him that THE GOVERNMENT would almost definitely go to any extreme to discredit his Colonel if they felt the man was in fact giving secrets. And to not give up.

Wow, that makes sense. Let's take a poll and see if anyone here thinks the government would cover-up something to prevent a whistle-blower from talking. MY VOTE: YES.

Christ! Ask Sanchez about any of this stuff like I did. By the by, I asked the dude, and he says has NO account here. Never has, doesn't plan on it in the near future because he is too busy traveling to Dulce and other places for his next book. BUT... I do, so I guess that makes me Sanchez ... right?

Again, ask Sanchez yourself.

Oh yeah... I JUST REPLIED TO MR WARREN WITH THIS:

Wow sir (Warren), you are pretty insecure if you really think you are talking to Anthony. Ha ha! But as for a hoax, you are truly a dimwit if you think the government is going to give you, “a UFO researcher” the truth.

Really Mr. Warren, do you think that some guy off the street who says he is a UFO researcher, and who approaches the government to ask for verification a UFO WHISTLE-BLOWER’s DD-214 is actually going to get the truth?

Ow... that must hurt.

I have read all your posts, and it seems to really bother you the most when you are being called out for your own failures as a UFO researcher. Yeah, I am sure of it. That's why you are upset. It's obvious.

I personally believe as do many others that Mr. Sanchez's work is not a HOAX.

If you truly feel that simply because your government official TELLS YOU the DD-214 document has an error in it that it's indeed a HOAX, then everyone who thinks you are a REAL researcher must "really" re-evaluate whether you should even be listened to.

REASON: how do you know that the document was NOT actually sent to him? How do you know if the document was distorted by the government to discredit the colonel? Is it not possible that the agency he went to actually sent him that document?

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Aliens might exist. UFO's might be real. You might actually be a nice guy behind all the bravado. WHO KNOWS?

It seems you are just hell-bent on hurting this guy. Truly, what is your problem? And what entitles you the right to deem this a hoax over those who would argue against you?

Who are you to make that judgment CALL?

Many people here like me believe Sanchez's interview to be a REAL event, and VERY credible despite what you think.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Schneider was real, he worked at Dulce, and died for his involvement.

Sanchez's book confirms it (OH! Wait a minute... the Government told Frank Warren it's not real which means there was no DULCE, no Colonel, and maybe ... no Schneider).

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Hey Imtor... Sanchez a coward? Really?

I spoke to him this week, about the Frank Warren garbage, to get his side (which I already responded on) ... and Sanchez says he just spoke in front of a packed house in Northern California, I am guessing San Francisco or San Jose, to a MUFON group where he gave a detailed presentation in Dulce with never before seen pictures he obtained.

Oh yeah... Sanchez said a family from Dulce NM (former tribal police, no less) also drove to his event and verified a lot of his book for the audience.

And he also said to me that he is going to talk in New Mexico this year at some MUFON conference or something, (it's not listed on his site, but he did say so). And that the topic will be Dulce.

So how is that cowardly if he is doing EXACTLY what Schnieder did?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I agree with you 100% on this. Your point is perfect...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Imtor

Oh yeah... Sanchez said a family from Dulce NM (former tribal police, no less) also drove to his event and verified a lot of his book for the audience

The local Native Americans seem to always be more than willing to participate in this. Then anytime anyone asks them to actually go find something or even look for it, they act all afraid like something will happen to them. OK, then why participate at all? But if a certain subject is bringing visitor money to a town that is otherwise, pretty much ignored... I guess that would give you motivation to play along.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
dpd11 after reading your ridiculous www.abovetopsecret.com... explanation here you should not be taken at all seriously and all posts ignored. You are from the rare big IDealOTS. Everyone, ignore what this M***N is saying.

reply to post by Imtor

Hey Imtor... Sanchez a coward? Really?

I spoke to him this week, about the Frank Warren garbage, to get his side (which I already responded on) ... and Sanchez says he just spoke in front of a packed house in Northern California, I am guessing San Francisco or San Jose, to a MUFON group where he gave a detailed presentation in Dulce with never before seen pictures he obtained.

Oh yeah... Sanchez said a family from Dulce NM (former tribal police, no less) also drove to his event and verified a lot of his book for the audience.

And he also said to me that he is going to talk in New Mexico this year at some MUFON conference or something, (it's not listed on his site, but he did say so). And that the topic will be Dulce.

So how is that cowardly if he is doing EXACTLY what Schnieder did?

Is there an online video somewhere? I want to watch it all. I want to see him on a video talking about that.

I purposly overreacted in skepticism. I was testing you. I wanted to see how 'passionately' you can defend someone's book/story to see if there is any truth in the book.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

This is Sanchez on video with Michael Schratt (OpenMinds.TV) ... Just my own assessment, but Sanchez is VERY NERVOUS talking about this stuff. Very nervous, you can see it in his face. Another thing is this, and this is not a slam against Sanchez, but he does not sound like someone with the type of military knowledge who could understand half the things the Colonel tells about in the book. I read the book three times to date, and the Colonel is way more articulate and knowledgeable than Sanchez is.

I think Sanchez is in deep sh*t with the Shadow Government. If he starts talking about this stuff, he is in danger.

www.youtube.com...

Video starts @ 2:14

As for the comment about the Dulce residents coming forward, I am not sure but I could not find any other previous instances of Jicarilla Apache people going to events to support a speaker or author of any of the Dulce Base incidents. If they are supporting Sanchez, then something is forthcoming - DISCLOSURE. I hope.

Holy Schnikes! Did anyone else notice the GREY GUN behind Sanchez in that display!? That is the Alien Weapon from the book!! Total awesomeness....

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
dpd11 after reading your ridiculous www.abovetopsecret.com... explanation here you should not be taken at all seriously and all posts ignored. You are from the rare big IDealOTS. Everyone, ignore what this M***N is saying.

Wow... I guess somebody's belief system must be pretty fragile. One little comment and II'm called names and everyone is warned that I should be ignored. How convenient... Somebody says something you don't like, so you just claim that person doesn't count. I guess your beliefs must have some pretty big holes in them, if you have to systematically attack anybody who says something you don't like. I personally would be happy to talk with anybody about what I believe. I welcome all claims and information.

By the way... Please don't insult my intelligence by claiming that you actually read my other post, because you obviously didn't. Otherwise you wouldn't have made a comment claiming that I said "nothing happened", when I numerous times fully explained that I DO think something unique happened. See, that's what happens when you systematically start hating people for no logical reason... You make a lot of mistakes.

BTW... What's a "M***N"?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What believe system? There was a medical record and new doctors confirmed the women suffer radation. You said the event never happened when it did, you are going beyond the skeptical view that it could not be alien - im also saying it could not be, im not a beliver. you say ut didnt happen? Read some info or stay and post idiocies.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

What believe system? There was a medical record and new doctors confirmed the women suffer radation.

I don't know for sure what this is referring to, but a poster named Truth1000 who, in my opinion, has substantial authentic government experience, dropped broad hints about an underground complex in northern New Mexico.

In a nutshell: these were/are part of the nuclear weapons design & production infrastructure.

My interpretation: They are underground because they involve potentially very dangerous experiments ("tickling the dragon's tail" was the name in the Manhattan District's time) with close to critical assemblies of fissile material.

If something goes majorly wrong, they seal it up, forever. Los Alamos National Laboratory is an expert in creation of complex chemical explosives & shaped charges, both for conventional and nuclear weaponry. There is every reason for this to be underground, especially the combination of the two. Nuclear safety tests were a major part of the program at the Nevada Test Site---it would not be surprising if earlier stage experiments were performed closer to Los Alamos. Yet, still far enough that if something Went Very Wrong (which could happen with novel weapon designs), the extremely expensive and valuable infrastructure and personnel at LANL would be safe. If you were the Lab Director, what would you do given the need for such experiments? Upon a little bit of thought, there simply MUST be underground installations near Los Alamos National Laboratory. The most dangerous ones would be the furthest away from the Lab.

How would you keep away snoopers? Tell them that it is filled with boogeymen. Nobody believes in the boogeyman but some people do believe in 9 foot vicious reptilian overlords and emotionless-grey-brains-on-a-stick.

Truth1000 worked for NASA. NASA (and government spacecraft) have been powered by plutonium-238 thermally. It would make sense that there would be a complex for experiments of Special Nuclear Materials, which has experience handling the toxicity of plutonium.
edit on 27-8-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

What believe system? There was a medical record and new doctors confirmed the women suffer radation. You said the event never happened when it did, you are going beyond the skeptical view that it could not be alien - im also saying it could not be, im not a beliver. you say ut didnt happen? Read some info or stay and post idiocies.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Never at any time did I say the event never happened.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Im taking about the Cash/ Landrum case. The fact that they suffered radiation and it was fron this event and that this event happened is unarguiable do you understand that? You went from skeptic to ridiculous to claim it never happend or their hair loss could be frm smth else. This is not arguable what they suffer and what caused it, arguable is only what the object was and was it alien or top secret mlitary.

@ ufo_superhero What makes you think he's telling the truth? I want to see a video of him talking like Schneider. It's hard to believe what he says. And Scheinder seems the most credible to me from the tree. I still ask those who doubt, even if he's paranoid, what was he killed for? Being crazy? Or he decided to give truth to his story by suiciding. Unless you give me a logical explanation to this, I do not think you can dismiss him with 'im tired of his lies, debunked' threads. Im talking about Scheinder, Idk about Sanchez have to see him on a video.

And yes, looking at a person's eyes and his seriousness may not be enough to see a person is telling the truth. But so far some people except Friedman, people who know personally Bob Lazar, say he is not lying. Are they doing ot just cause they are his friends? bob Lazar did sound serious, Schneider said he's 'DEAD SERIOUS' he looked like high on adrenaline when talking about these.

I dont think these can be dismissed so far. Least of all by non-experts like ATS forumers who think they are something..
edit on 28-8-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

C'mon Imtor. If we disagree with someone in one thread, it doesn't mean we have to carry it on in other threads. Unless there's history, every new thread is a fresh start.

Gotta admit that your angry post from a couple of days made me laugh out loud. Why not write moron?

As some of your comments seem directed at me (non-expert etc) why not just reply directly? If you check Lazar out, you'll find that everyone who knew him in the late 80s has put him in their 'grey basket.' This means that they don't believe him, but some of the things he said and did leaves them too uncertain to call him a total fraud. Friedman does call him a liar because Lazar has no educational background other a college course in science. That's a big red flag.

Schneider is a guy who you can take or leave, You want to believe him and that's fair enough. I've explained why I don't believe he had anything to do with Dulce or was a geologist. No researchers believe him either. If you wanted to convince me that he was the real deal, you'd have to answer the questions I asked in the post you disagree with.

Take this post in a friendly way because that's how it is intended. If you want to call me a m***n go right ahead and say moron; I've been called much worse and more often.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Im taking about the Cash/ Landrum case. The fact that they suffered radiation and it was fron this event and that this event happened is unarguiable do you understand that? You went from skeptic to ridiculous to claim it never happend or their hair loss could be frm smth else. This is not arguable what they suffer and what caused it, arguable is only what the object was and was it alien or top secret mlitary.

Whatever you say. FYI, you might want to try actually getting all the way through a sentence without a spelling mistake, before you start calling other people morons. lol

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join