It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dulce Interview: Retired USAF Colonel Confirms Secret Military Installation at Dulce

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Lets hear a recording of the interview. These text-based interviews don't pass the smell test for me:

[quote=OP]Colonel, I hate to do this … but before going into detail about Dulce can you briefly describe your work at Cheyenne Mountain?

This is a teaser. Keep reading and we'll tell you where the bodies are buried.

After reading the little info that the "Colonel" gave about psychological tests, I'd like to know the names of the tests that he used. I've been using bonafide, access-restricted psychological tests for years, and haven't found one yet that identifies, "low-level claustrophobic anxiety". Additionally, "claustrophobic anxiety" is not an actual diagnosis.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Mornin' ufo_superhero,

Originally posted by ufo_superhero
reply to post by Frank Warren

Frank, I visited the UFO highway website and read the interview (at least what is there so far). But do you know if there is any proof that will come out? Is Norio writing this with Sanchez? It looks like Norio is in the book. I'm just getting impatient and want to know more. You seem to know him, has he shown you proof???

Sorry for the slow reply . . . just got back from investigating "The Oregon Bob Case" with good friend and colleague, Johnny Anonymous and although I had computer access, I couldn't remember my password for the life of me!

Re your question: yes, there is "proof," (pertaining to "Colonel X") and he has sent me evidence, although I haven't had a chance to look at it yet . . ..

Norio is not a co-author, he is writing the forward, and Sanchez holds him in high regard.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Mornin' BX,

So, thanks for posting Mr. Warren. Do you have any idea when the book is slated to come out? Looking forward for a further excerpt from the interview. Hope you get permission to post it

Your welcome! My thinking is that the book will come out some time in the spring, as Anthony is still doing research.

Another excerpt is coming . . ..

Finally: protecting witness' identities "in this business" is not unfamiliar protocol; that said, the onus is shifted to the messenger, in this case, "Anthony Sanchez." At present, I see no reason to doubt him.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MKULTRA

Hi MKULTRA... I am pretty sure that anxiety derived from low-level claustrophobia is quite common. I know so because my younger teenage brother has had terrible anxiety from being claustrophobic since he was about 5. My mom repeats what my brother's therapist says, and she always tells people he has claustrophobia or "claustrophobic anxiety".

I'm just saying...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I was just at the Author's (SANCHEZ) website and there is a MAP of Maglev SHUTTLE HUBS and UNDERGROUND locations. It looks awesome I do not recall seeing this before. The Jason Bishop TAL map sucks compared to this one.

You have to see it. Whoever did it really rocks. go to www.ufohighway.com There is a link to it on the home page.

I wonder what the accuracy of the map is? Anyone?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
What the HECK is Raven Rock!?

On the ufohighway MAP there is a place called "SITE R - Raven Rock Military Complex".

I went to google maps and it does NOT COME UP...

What is that place? I'm going to wiki it. Too weird....

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I recieved an email that there will be an interview tomorrow (September 25th) @ 10 pm Eastern time with Anthony Sanchez on the Jerry Pippin show. Im looking forward to it!

www.jerrypippin.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I read the site and have listened to the interview a few times

I am currently toying with the idea that for these revelations to be true then Colonel X may be a mouthpiece or frontman for several whistleblowers a composite person if you will.

otherwise I can't see how he would know so many facts that should technically be compartmentalized

very interesting stuff I'm keeping my eye on it

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Underground alien bases here on earth and on the moon, even Mars, to me are so REAL!!! to many credible whistle blowers.. I just love reading all about it, I can't wait for this new book

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Warren
Mornin' ufo_superhero,

Originally posted by ufo_superhero

Frank, I visited the UFO highway website and read the interview (at least what is there so far). But do you know if there is any proof that will come out? I'm just getting impatient and want to know more. You seem to know him, has he shown you proof???

Re your question: yes, there is "proof," (pertaining to "Colonel X") and he has sent me evidence, although I haven't had a chance to look at it yet . . ..

Cheers,
Frank

I think that by this time there probably are a few people who had already read Anthony's book in e-book format.
The only alleged evidence is the DD-214 form of the Colonel. I am sure that those who have the copy of the Colonel's DD-214 form are checking the veracity of it.
I am not an expert on contemporary DD-214 forms. I have seen hundreds and hundreds of older forms (e.g. WWII and Korean War, etc.). It seemed like those older discharge papers had the veterans' service ID number, besides Social Security numbers, date of birth, etc.
Am I wrong in saying that contemporary DD-214 forms do not contain individual service ID numbers?
The only items blacked-out in the Colonel's form are his NAME, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, MAILING ADDRESS, NEAREST RELATIVE, MEMBER SIGNATURE, OFFICIAL AUTHORIZED TO SIGN and MEMBER REQUESTS COPY 4.
My question is: can one obtain a blank DD-214 form from somewhere?

Anthony Sanchez' DULCE INTERVIEW portion of the book is definitely a great read. It is unlike anything that you come across in run-of-the-mill UFO type books.
The DULCE INTERVIEW portion alone in the book has about 140 pages.
What is my opinion of the INTERVIEW?
I tend to trust that the interview took place.
Always holding on to my healthy skeptical view on ufology, I say that the Colonel may be giving some facts but possibly intermingled with some disinfo material.
I am rather skeptical of the entire "alien" element of the interview.
The Colonel's repudiation of the entire Thomas E. Castello story I can support fully.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I am not as skeptical to the new Dulce interview. Anthony taped the interview, and wrote the book while listening to the tapes, that's why the interview appears to be in a story form sometimes.

The outline that the Colonel made is the most real picture of the Dulce base I have ever heard. What the Colonel says verifies to me that there was no Thomas Castello, but there was a person who came out with information of the Dulce base, possibly Ann West. The Thomas Castello interview appears to be a fictional story, but some of the information on Dulce matches. The Colonel describes a realistic scenario, saying that the Dulce base was discovered, and built on top of. The aliens supposedly reside on levels 4-7, and the government built their base on top of them after establishing some form of communication. He said no human is ever allowed to go deeper than level 3.

The Colonel confirms that Paul Bennewitz was correct about an alien base under the Archuletta Mesa, and that Myrna Hansen did get abducted with her son and taken there. This excites me because I have been putting the clues together about Paul Bennewitz, and I have gathered the answers that Paul was interested in Dulce all the way back in 1978, he was in fact observing Dulce in that year, and he received the "alien" communications in 1979 BEFORE he reported his findings to AFOSI. The colonel says that Paul had helped spark the Dulce wars.

The interview then describes the security forces of Dulce and why Phil Schneider had to be silenced for coming out to the public with his position as a contractor at Dulce, but the Colonel is perplexed why Phil elaborated his story with lies about discovering the greys and causing the Dulce war, so those pieces are not tied together. He paints a picture to a more realistic reason for the Dulce wars unlike Branton and especially JoAnn Richards.

My overall thoughts is that the interview is very urging, and there are more reasons to believe than not to believe. Highly reccomended.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fastriver
My question is: can one obtain a blank DD-214 form from somewhere?

Here:
2.bp.blogspot.com...

Probably more out there too.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I recently finished reading UFO Highway : Dulce Interview. I wasn't sure about paying $19.99 to find out the truth but the book was worth the read. Its entertaining and covers various aspects of the base, its occupants and its use to the present day. It details what the interviewee did at the base, what he saw and what he knows.

The problem i have is that 1. I HAD TO PAY TO READ THE INTERVIEW and 2. The interviewee's discharge papers and other documents are not presented in the book. There is no way of knowing if anything that was said is true and paying the $19.99 for the information just created more questions about the base (if you believe it exists).

I would be happy to post it on ats if its not already up and if its allowed.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Good DayoO Apachii Oo

Originally posted by oO Apachii Oo
I recently finished reading UFO Highway : Dulce Interview. I wasn't sure about paying $19.99 to find out the truth but the book was worth the read. Its entertaining and covers various aspects of the base, its occupants and its use to the present day. It details what the interviewee did at the base, what he saw and what he knows.

The problem i have is that 1. I HAD TO PAY TO READ THE INTERVIEW and 2. The interviewee's discharge papers and other documents are not presented in the book. There is no way of knowing if anything that was said is true and paying the $19.99 for the information just created more questions about the base (if you believe it exists).

I would be happy to post it on ats if its not already up and if its allowed.

Please re-verify: are you saying that the "redacted" version of the (previously) "alleged" (now proven to be bogus) DD-214 is no longer in Anthony's book? (This doesn't surprise me under the current circumstances, but to be clear it was there before).

UPDATE

In any event, as stated months ago and "at that time" I saw no reason to doubt Anthony about his declarations re the Colonel; however, since that time I've looked into the DD-214, and it is in fact a bogus document, as verified by the very source of origin where Anthony claimed he received it, i.e., the NPRC (National Personnel Records Center).

I initially found that the "separation authority" cited in the doc didn't exist on the date of the so-called DD-214; in fact it didn't come into existence until over a decade later. When confronted with this, Anthony claimed that he had a contact at the NPRC who said that when records are lost (oh, I forgot to mention that Anthony said the Colonel lost his original DD-214 in a mysterious fire [as I asked why the mystery Colonel would need another copy to begin with] they (the NPRC) use the "current" separation authority.

To give Anthony the benefit of the doubt, I said fine, give me your contact and I will verify this information–he refused. I suggested he just refile the FOIA and open it in front of witnesses–he refused.

Accordingly, (and for due diligence) I contacted an archivist who was working with me on some other records at the NPRC and asked him "in the instance of missing records," if they would "just use" the current AFI or AFR for the separation authority–he was very clear in saying that in no way would they (the NPRC) "alter" information from the original documents for a host of reasons, beginning with "legal ones." Moreover, he said if data couldn't be retrieved re missing files they would be left blank.

I later faxed the so-called DD-214 to the archivist and called him the next day; he immediately verified that the document was bogus (his word) and said he also showed it to his supervisor and further stated that they got a "good laugh" out of it!

Given that fact that the "thesis" of Anthony's book was/is hinged on the Colonel and his anecdotes, and that veracity of the Colonel as well as his very existence was based on the so-called DD-214, it becomes quite clear that the label of nonfiction doesn't apply here.

At The UFO Chronicles where some of the excerpts of the (then) upcoming book were published, we inserted the following addendum"

"Since the publication of this article, Mr Sanchez has published and offers for sale a PDF file entitled, UFO Highway; within the pages is a copy of a DD-214 allegedly belonging to "Colonel X"; a copy of said doc was faxed to the NPRC in St Louis where Sanchez claimed to have obtained the DD-214 via a FOIA request–they stated emphatically that the document was bogus."

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

To give Anthony the benefit of the doubt, I said fine, give me your contact and I will verify this information–he refused. I suggested he just refile the FOIA and open it in front of witnesses–he refused.

I later faxed the so-called DD-214 to the archivist and called him the next day; he immediately verified that the document was bogus (his word) and said he also showed it to his supervisor and further stated that they got a "good laugh" out of it!

Given that fact that the "thesis" of Anthony's book was/is hinged on the Colonel and his anecdotes, and that veracity of the Colonel as well as his very existence was based on the so-called DD-214, it becomes quite clear that the label of nonfiction doesn't apply here.

I guess it is now apparent that Colonel X was a figment of Anthony's imagination i.e. fiction.
Would be a shame if that book showed up on the net, say as a torrent or some such...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Good Day FosterVS,

Originally posted by FosterVS

I guess it is now apparent that Colonel X was a figment of Anthony's imagination i.e. fiction.
Would be a shame if that book showed up on the net, say as a torrent or some such...

I'm not quite sure I understand your meaning . . . Anthony's (PDF File) book is only available in e-form (on the net); how many downloads there have been at $20.00 a pop is only known to its author . . ..

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I`ve already read the book. It`s good.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Thanks for being so frank, Frank.

Sorting the chafe from the wheat

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HRegressor
This excites me because I have been putting the clues together about Paul Bennewitz, and I have gathered the answers that Paul was interested in Dulce all the way back in 1978, he was in fact observing Dulce in that year, and he received the "alien" communications in 1979 BEFORE he reported his findings to AFOSI. The colonel says that Paul had helped spark the Dulce wars.
Excellent write up, friend. I'm even more curious to read the book now (I've been anticipating it for a while, but forgot about it until recently). Does the book make any mention of Bill Moore's involvement with Bennewitz or the alleged disinformation campaign?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged
Hahahaha.

"Listen to this! But wait....before I tell you anything, buy the book!"

No thanks. I tend to believe people more when they aren't trying to make a buck off their "top secret" knowledge.

Capitalism is great EXCEPT when it comes to ufology? Double standards MUCH???

Anyway lots of people HAVE SPOKEN about human-alien underground bases FOR FREE...just do a google search!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join