It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dulce Interview: Retired USAF Colonel Confirms Secret Military Installation at Dulce

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

Azador, I think that Frank Warren is not so much a researcher as he is a wannabe. Sanchez's book is so dang detailed and hits on so many sensitive areas, that there seems to be way to much authenticity in it to be fake.

Plus, I trust Norio Hayakawa as a source in UFOLOGY way way more than I do Frank Warren who sometimes comes off as a leach. And Norio seems to still believe that Sanchez is on to something. And I do to...

A DD-214 that was provided to Sanchez could have been intercepted and purposefully altered to throw him off. Just thinking aloud, and trying to not condemn over one little piece of data someone like "Frank Warren" presents to us.

Do you agree?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo_superhero

Frank Warren isn't a wannabe; he's been deep in the subject before most of us on ATS had learned to eat solid food. He's definitely a researcher.

Plus, I trust Norio Hayakawa as a source in UFOLOGY way way more than I do Frank Warren who sometimes comes off as a leach. And Norio seems to still believe that Sanchez is on to something. And I do to...

Norio is an ATS member and can likely give his own views on these comments. As far as his opinion is expressed online, he also doubts the Colonel X character and says as much on his blog.

Having Frank's 'UFO Chronicles' on your profile as a favourite site and then posting this kind of bait in his thread is trying too hard. What's your motive here? All your posts are about the Sanchez book. His book is a private concern so maybe your account is a sock-puppet account related to Sanchez?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hey OP/Threader.

Can you ask Mr. Sanchez if he can follow-up to this info that came out about Area 51?

The Road to Area 51: After Decades of Denial, Five Former Insiders Speak Out!: Project Oxcart
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you in advance.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Good Day anon72,

Sorry for the tardy reply.

Originally posted by anon72
Hey OP/Threader.

Can you ask Mr. Sanchez if he can follow-up to this info that came out about Area 51?

The Road to Area 51: After Decades of Denial, Five Former Insiders Speak Out!: Project Oxcart
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you in advance.

I'm afraid since the alleged DD-214 has been proven a bogus document, and that I was the one to bring this to Anthony's attention et al, to be polite, the flattery previously sent my way from him is no more.

Moreover, given the implications of the bogus doc re a hoax, views from such ilk–are merit-less in my view.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Good Day Forumerions,

Note–I just posted this update in a similar thread re the Sanchez PDF.

ANOTHER UPDATE

As mentioned above, regarding researchers, and radio hosts, who were cited favorably in Sanchez' first version of his PDF file offered for sale e.g., myself, Scott Ramsey, Dennis Balthaser, Jerry Pippin, and Norio Hayakawa, I stated, "I'll let them speak for themselves"; within the last 48 hours I contacted Norio via e-mail and wrote:

I just left a thread at ATS where some members were citing your previous "written" praise for Sanchez' PDF file (book), . . . for what we now know is a hoax as verified by the NPRC (The National Personnel Records Center) and Fairchild Research Information Center (Maxwell Air Force Base).

He replied:

". . . Here is my opinion about Anthony Sanchez book, UFO Highway. When I first learned about Anthony Sanchez' alleged interview with an alleged retired Air Force Colonel, I was quite fascinated by it. Then after reading more of the interview and then reading Anthony Sanchez' UFO Highway, I was quite impressed with so many details that were included in the book.. So I naturally wrote a comment to the effect that this was definitely something new, something fresh, as far as a book about Dulce was concerned. This, of course, did not mean at all that I ever stated that Anthony Sanchez' work and his book were based on facts. The bottom line, to me, is that there has never ever been any single, solid, tangible, irrefutable, physical as well as documentary evidence that there is an underground base at Dulce. It has always been, and continues to be allegations and rumors. So, until any such irrefutable evidence comes up, everything about the alleged Dulce base and every book about Dulce base is nothing but speculations. In fact, I consider myself a skeptic when it comes to UFOs and aliens, much less about underground alien bases. . . ."

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I agree, it appears Frank Warren is a wannabe. Sanchez's book is so so so so DAMNED GOOD. The level of detail and the manner of approach by Sanchez just seems to be exactly what I expect from a real researcher. Frank has a website called UFO CHRONICLES which seems to just be a TOILET of everything UFO.

I talked to my friends Bob Oliver, Ed Grimsley, (both former military) among others (UFO researchers) who all believe the DD-214 is not a fake, and if it does contain an error (one error), that the Government is doing it to discredit the Colonel. Makes sense to me. I believe Mr. Sanchez.

This interview is real. It has to be. And I am saving my money to make a personal trip to Dulce later this year... (Anyone want to come with me?) I would love to make a road trip with others, because I have never been to NM.

I have the ebook, and each time I read it I swear I learn something new. The connection to COM-12 makes it more real. I had never heard of Michael Riconosciuto, but THAT'S that REAL CONNECTION to Wackenhut, PROMIS, the NSA, etc. This is what makes The Dulce Interview in UFO HIGHWAY even more believable for me.

The icing on the cake is Norio Hayakawa. He believes something is in Dulce and I have no reason to doubt him. He's legit, so Sanchez is legit. Frank seems to be uptight about something.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

And no Frank, nothing in that email from Norio (which you probably did not ask his permission to post) says that Mr. Sanchez is not telling the truth. It just says that Norio is a skeptic on Dulce, and rightfully so.

I too am skeptical about a lot, including all the Branton garbage on Dulce, but Sanchez's book is very real to me and to so many other people as well.

But you seem to hate him. Why? What have you done that makes you feel entitled to post the Sanchez stuff (acting as his friend), then turn around to slam him? Oh... is it your toilet site on UFO articles which are just being rehashed from others that makes you feel entitled to be a hater?

FYI, do you work for the government? Probably.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
If there is really an underground base and some ufo related
stuff goes on in there, then for sure there will be some electromagnetic anomalies
noticable on the surface, like watches going haywire, electronic euip failures, short outs for no reason etc.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I think you are Sanchez and you're agreeing with your own posts. The story you brought in UFO Highway had far more red flags than the dubious DD-214. It had too much content and read like a cross between Raiders of the Lost Ark and Alien. Annunaki tablets and Phil Schneider? The Sumerian connection was cause alone to write off the rest; Schneider was just icing. Damn near every ufological myth and connection was thrown in and, to some of us, is immediately recognisable as fiction.

I don't know where you sourced the story from or who told you. I don't know if you wrote it all yourself. The point is, it has all the hallmarks of Montauk, NAZI ufos, Philadelphia Experiment or SERPO fabrications. A reason I suspect you are the chief proponent for the story is the interview with Jerry Pippin. The flow of back-story was fluent and elaborate and sounded, to me, similar to Bob Dean or Phil Imbrogno. Even Doty had a similar flow. Some people rehearse their stories over and over and they come to have something indefinable about them and yet still lacks authenticity.

I could be mistaken, although I have a pretty good ear for this.

If you were hoaxed by someone, you won't be the first. People have been injecting stories like this for decades. The very essence of your book is reliant on the source material from earlier fabricated tales. It's no real reason to start attacking Frank or using Norio's reputation to prop up the credibility of UFO Highway. Maybe you should be attacking your 'mysterious Colonel X' for selling you so much BS?

edit on 16-8-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged
Hahahaha.

"Listen to this! But wait....before I tell you anything, buy the book!"

No thanks. I tend to believe people more when they aren't trying to make a buck off their "top secret" knowledge.

About 10 years ago....I was at a local coffee shop....located downtown...across from one of the cities more popular hotels...it was fairly early.....(not many people there yet)....and this man at the next table said good morning to me and asked if he could join me at my table....I figured....why not...he is handsome and I could use some company. I brought up the subject of UFO's and I asked him what he thought....he said that he believed in them...and has seen some....I asked where...and he said at the underground base in Dulce NM....he said at one time he had been a construction worker there. He said that one day he went where he was not supposed to and saw a being not of this planet.....he quickly left the area....finished his day of work.....and then .....after work he packed went to the airport to his sisters in another city and state.....and never went back. He never did tell me his name....I've often wondered...is what he said true?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
thepiratebay.org...

Just finished reading the whole interview. Interesting.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
^Hahahaha 'Frank' owned.

While I agree that people's work should be paid some people don't deserve it with the crap they give us on their site. I also sat reading with the expectation of something interesting when suddenly the interview ended with a 'buy a book if you want more' .. well screw you.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Interesting read... definitely. And I put more credit in it than Castello's story. However, it says obviously that Thomas Castello and his story is not true, it starts with lots of talking about his career, then starts talking about what they saw in the Dulce levels - equipment and machinery of 'non-human' origin. Ok, then they later talk about other species and aliens.

MY QUESTION:
What makes this any more credible than Castello or Schneider? It looks like another interview where any kind of story could be made up. There is a lot of details indeed but so was in Castello's story. I see it as interesting but no different from the other two.

So if this is just another lie and made up stories by good writers, you definitely don't deserve the money because you are lying to people, so go free download. You could have put at leasy 'Science Fiction' or some other name on the front to indicate that people are reading books from the type of Dune. Then it would be a buyable science fiction book like the others with full right to cost money. Sorry I just don't think that people should pay for a book of lies

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

About 10 years ago....I was at a local coffee shop....located downtown...across from one of the cities more popular hotels...it was fairly early.....(not many people there yet)....and this man at the next table said good morning to me and asked if he could join me at my table....I figured....why not...he is handsome and I could use some company. I brought up the subject of UFO's and I asked him what he thought....he said that he believed in them...and has seen some....I asked where...and he said at the underground base in Dulce NM....he said at one time he had been a construction worker there. He said that one day he went where he was not supposed to and saw a being not of this planet.....he quickly left the area....finished his day of work.....and then .....after work he packed went to the airport to his sisters in another city and state.....and never went back. He never did tell me his name....I've often wondered...is what he said true?

WoW this is interesting. A complete stranger and only coincidence that you brought up the subject.
I would believe him

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Ha ha ha! Me? I'm Sanchez, yeah right... You sir are mistaken. But if I were I'd rather be him instead of wannabe Frank Warren whose site is so bloated with crap and which takes too long to load. His book is fabricated? I don't think so. I think you are really Frank Warren... or ... THE GOVERNMENT.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Agree with you 100%. Well maybe 99.9% .. you see the book is good and I am one of those people that thinks maybe 90% of this interview is REAL. I find it strange that the Myrna Hansen recalling of events is a lot like (if not exactly like) the NIGHTSKY page (thenightsky.org...) ... However, if you read the whole Dulce Interview like I did, you'll see how the Colonel states he has been researching Dulce ever since he left his post at DSD-3, and especially what turns up on the internet. Isn't it possible that he knows of the Hansen event in detail, but retells it to Sanchez according to what he may have read later on in his own online research?

This is what kills me about this Frank Warren guy. I've seen this thread and all the others here on ATS which have been posted since Warren announced Sanchez to ATS. I received an email from Warrens site (which I can no longer stand), announcing the teaser here on ATS. Warren seems to have pushed this story, becoming friends with Sanchez, then he THINKS he discredited the whole interview because of the DD-214?

Are you kidding me!? Of course the government is going to say IT IS FAKE. Of course they would. Is Frank so gullible that he would TRUST THE GOVERNMENT? Come on... Colonel X seems very real to me.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

I think its possible...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Good point, because I seriously think that Phil Schneider's take is pretty weird and has too many strange twists and turns up to his own death. Also because the Colonel mentions him.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Anthony,

I have always found it amusing when one hurls ad hominem attacks, pejoratives and all around acrimony while hiding behind a moniker and or avatar; doubly so when the same person is masquerading as a "third party."

It's a safe bet that the majority of folks who give this thread a "cursory look" won't catch on; however, the smaller percentage–who are "paying attention" . . . well, let's just say you're not fooling anybody in that group.

When I revealed the results of the investigation into the DD-214 to you, (i.e., that the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) as well as the Fairchild Research Information Center at Maxwell Air Force Base confirmed it was fraudulent) and the others in our group e-mail, I did so with proper decorum and deference (even given the implications).

Moreover, still giving you the benefit of the doubt (at that time)–I suggested that you just refile the FOIA in front of witnesses, and open the response in the same manner, no fuss, no muss–you declined. Your initial response was to come back with more smoke and mirrors, and when that failed the vitriolic attacks began, both here at ATS under your "ufo_superhero" pseudonym, as well as in the group e-mail.

As you know what has been published here in this thread is but a "brief abstract" of the facts surrounding the bogus DD-214 and your reactions to these disclosures in the group e-mail (although everyone can see your comments here via your alter ego). I mention this because, when one concocts a grandiose story, it's impossible to cover all the bases, mistakes are made; in other words, it's a lot of rope one lets out. Continuing to try and separate people from their money by defending alleged anecdotes of a hypothetical mystery Colonel, whose primary bona fides was an alleged DD-214, now proven to be fraudulent by the very institution it was claimed to be received from–will only precipitate further investigation . . . is this really the road you want to go down?

For example (sticking with the DD-214), when you related to me how you obtained the bogus DD-214 you said you used your "CMAS (California Multiple Award Schedule) through the Department of General Services, and created a 'Letter of Authorization' prompting the necessity for the DD-214 belonging to the Colonel who provided me his SSN and full name."

You then said, "The Letter of Authorization stated that he was being submitted for a position requiring a background check with Matrix Innovative Systems, Inc. working at the U.S. SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION location in Sacramento on Folsom Boulevard."

Months later, when you were on the Paracast, you told Gene & Chris that "the Colonel filled out form 180, and you mailed it, with the return address to your 'private mail box'"; when I asked about this major discrepancy, you said, " I may have told you I did, but it would have been an honest mistake."

With either story of course, "the buck stops with you–you claimed to have mailed it (form 180) to the NPRC, and likewise, you claim the bogus DD-214 was returned to you . . . that is until I received your apology letter of June 14th, where you admitted the DD-214 is bogus and deny fabricating the doc. In the same sentence you wrote:

"however, I was not completely forthright over how I obtained them (I never was). "

So, by your own admission–you lied on the previous two occasions, but "now" you're telling the truth?! OY!

This entire debacle brings good friend & colleague Dennis Balthaser's motto to mind:

"Always Telling the Truth, Means Never Having To Remember Anything"

MODs, and or Mark (Allin) if you're paying attention:

The NPRC has stated the DD-214 is bogus.

The Fairchild Research Information Center at Maxwell Air Force Base has confirmed that the separation authority used on the bogus doc didn't exist in the year the doc was dated (it didn't come into existence until 11 years later).

The source of the doc, i.e., Anthony Sanchez, in his own words in an e-mail to me and researcher Scott Ramsey admits the doc is bogus.

I don't know what protocol is, but this thread, and the other Assessment of the book,” UFO Highway.” The Dulce/Alien Reveal should be moved to the "hoax section."

If verification is required to facilitate this I can provide the names of the personnel at both the NPRC and Maxwell Air force Base upon request.

Respectfully,
Frank Warren

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo_superhero
What the HECK is Raven Rock!?

On the ufohighway MAP there is a place called "SITE R - Raven Rock Military Complex".

I went to google maps and it does NOT COME UP...

What is that place? I'm going to wiki it. Too weird....

Raven Rock is located at:
39°44'6.77"N
77°25'6.11"W

The underground facility was planned in 1948 and built between 1951-1953. The purpose of the facility was to serve as a secondary Pentagon in the event that Washington D.C. be destroyed or otherwise deemed unsafe. It is currently a fully functioning and well maintained communication hub for emergency and military operations.

During the 9/11/2001 attacks, this is where Vice President Dick Cheney was moved to.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join