It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dulce Interview: Retired USAF Colonel Confirms Secret Military Installation at Dulce

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Sorry mods,

how did you decide this story is a hoax? A person that just said he's talked to the author or interviewer in that book and it seems this story could be real until proven otherwise. What made you think this could be a hoax?

I just think many of the threads thrown in here are not always verified as hoaxes, rather they remain UNKNOWN and then some mod decides they should go here...

Just because you put a thread here does not mean it is absolutely a hoax, not without any proof that it is so. ATS is NOT a professional investigation community, just UFO fanboys and wannabeskeptics so I hope you don't really think by debunking or putting a thread in this Hoax forum you have unraveled a mystery because you basically did not do anything!
edit on 30-8-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Learn the facts of UFO incidents that did happen before posting bullcrap like 'the case never happened'.

I honestly think you have some sort of reading comprehension issue or something. Once again... I never one single time stated; "the case never happened", or anything even similar to that... I have no idea why you keep saying that.
edit on 30-8-2011 by dpd11 because: bad quote tags

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Greetings Forumerions!

Kudos to Mark Allin and ATS for their due diligence and in putting this thread where it belongs and banning Anthony Sanchez (AKA UFO_Superhero) from this forum !

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Warren
Greetings Forumerions!

Kudos to Mark Allin and ATS for their due diligence and in putting this thread where it belongs and banning Anthony Sanchez (AKA UFO_Superhero) from this forum !

Cheers,
Frank

Lol, based on what he said you're a lier too. So you are not any better! Maybe you can ban yourself too.

Do you mean he is lying on his bed?
Or didn't you spell correctly? Do you mean liar? In case you are meant to spell 'Liar' then you're acting rude again, against Frank Warren this time. You also acted rude against another ATS member "Area51watcher" on his "The day before Roswell" thread, i think you're parents need to teach you some lessons, kid...

This case does not prove wether it's hoax or not hoax. Get real. Beside, you said you have nothing more to say, you're wasting you're time with your naive ridiculous crap...

edit on 1-9-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Greetings Forumerions!

Cheers,
Frank

Lol, based on what he said you're a lier too. So you are not any better! Maybe you can ban yourself too.

Do you mean he is lying on his bed?
Or didn't you spell correctly? Do you mean liar? In case you are meant to spell 'Liar' then you're acting rude again, against Frank Warren this time. You also acted rude against another ATS member "Area51watcher" on his "The day before Roswell" thread, i think you're parents need to teach you some lessons, kid...

This case does not prove wether it's hoax or not hoax. Get real. Beside, you said you have nothing more to say, you're wasting you're time with your naive ridiculous crap...

edit on 1-9-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

Excuse me? I didn't talk to you after I said remember? I am actually surprised to see you go out of your REPTILIAN threads, I thought you are so closed in your world no only are you anti social but also you close yourself into just Reptilian threads. Well i am truly AMAZED to see you in other threads.

Why attacking me? At least by thinking outside the box you thought of me as a skeptic but I am just a hoax filter and I disagree with the most real UFO cases being debunked even with at least SOME of this Dulce story not being tue. I do think there is something there, could be as they say, otehr beings. I do not go saying absolute NO

Im glad you see I defend many cases, as well as Ancient Astronaut Theory, Why attack me this time? Against me saying it may not be hoax, did you became skeptic here just to oppose me?

Frank Warren said Sanchez is a liar, the UFO guy said hes not Sanchez and I believe him, Frank Warren sounds paranoid like you about my age and thinking im some kid. Im defending the one who wrote the book and I think part of it could be true. So I dont understand whose side are you on? Believers or skeptics?

Oh and as for my TYPOS and sometimes grammatical mistakes, i can write flawlessly but it;s not worth checking for typos or spelling or grammaer here ,,,I TYPE VERY FAST NO TIME TO CHECK SPELLING THIS IS FORUM OF NUTHEADS NOT EXAM May i know in which age range are you? 10-20? 20-30? 30-40? 50-60? 60-70?
edit on 2-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm new to this Forum but recently heard Sanchez on Pippin's show from a while ago as well as his interview on the Inception Radio Network. After doing a bit of reading about Sanchez personally, I came to the same conclusion I did when I first read about Billy Meier. Has anyone tried to contact his ex wife and ask her whether she thinks he may have been lying?

I'm not accusing him of lying at all. It's just one of those things the detectives on Law & Order would do if a crime had been commited. Interview the family first! As soon as Meier and his wife split up, she started speaking out about how he's been faking his UFO encounters for years.

Now, this could be retalliation on her part but wouldn't it be reasonable to at least get the opinion of someone close to him who would have been around during his research and writing? She could corroborate his whereabouts during these alleged interviews & other circumstances surrounding his research.

It's just a thought.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think this guy is getting "Bennewitzed" plain and simple. This whole Dulce thing has nothing to do with aliens, IMHO, and everything to do with dangerous human technology and motives. The whole "alien" business appears to be a smoke screen to me. The more people buy into the alien conspiracy angle the less chance they will ask the right questions, arrive at the correct conclusions, and possibly expose something someone wants to stay hidden.
edit on 16-11-2011 by trainedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.X.Thompson
Excellent write up, friend. I'm even more curious to read the book now (I've been anticipating it for a while, but forgot about it until recently). Does the book make any mention of Bill Moore's involvement with Bennewitz or the alleged disinformation campaign?

Thanks, no the book doesn't mention anything about Moore's involvement, I would suggest listening to interviews/presentations that Greg Bishop has done, and on his own radio show he has had Bill as a guest a few times.

It turns out that Bill Moore didn't pass any dinformation to Bennewitz at all. He went up on stage in 1989 to say that he became part of a disinformation program with the government to receive government documents about MJ-12 and Roswell information. Greg Bishop has a copy of the written lecture Bill Moore spoke in '89, he started working with him in '87, could the lecture have been written as a hoax to stir the public by the higher ups?

It turns out that the AFOSI, CIA, and NSA had know idea how Paul attained his proof of the Dulce base before they ever met him or laid hands on him. They started monitoring him, breaking in his house, following him, and tapping his phone lines. Eventually they gave him repetitive electric shock treatment so that he started seeing things that weren't there, literally forcing him in the hospital for the governments defition of being delusional. This is the side of the story that some speak about, and why I think Paul's family has strongly declined to mention anything about the story to the public (in '89 Pauls son told a magazine that Paul was never sent to the hospital for mental difficulties), Moore said they forced him in 3 times for believing grey aliens were underground by Dulce New Mexico.

It turns out that Bill was merely an observer, and his observations have lead him to conclude that Paul was possibly interacting with an alien intelligence at this present day.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FosterVS

To give Anthony the benefit of the doubt, I said fine, give me your contact and I will verify this information–he refused. I suggested he just refile the FOIA and open it in front of witnesses–he refused.

I later faxed the so-called DD-214 to the archivist and called him the next day; he immediately verified that the document was bogus (his word) and said he also showed it to his supervisor and further stated that they got a "good laugh" out of it!

Given that fact that the "thesis" of Anthony's book was/is hinged on the Colonel and his anecdotes, and that veracity of the Colonel as well as his very existence was based on the so-called DD-214, it becomes quite clear that the label of nonfiction doesn't apply here.

I guess it is now apparent that Colonel X was a figment of Anthony's imagination i.e. fiction.
Would be a shame if that book showed up on the net, say as a torrent or some such...

Im not so sure about that.

Ive been seeing and hearing about Colonel X for several years now. Go look on Amazon or eBay or some other book store online. The guy has dozens of books out and a dozen or so more with his "name" tied to the book with some forward within it.

Im not saying that he is who he says he is, im just saying that Colonel X isnt someone that Sanchez made up on his own and that he is a different person. Unless Sanchez has been Colonel X all of this time writing books under that "Colonel X" name.

This is also not the first book that Colonel X has been involved in regarding the Dulce enigma. Colonel X wrote a forward in Brantons book called "Dulce Wars" and he also wrote his own book called "Underground Alien Bases" that has a lot on Dulce within it. He also makes an appearance in Timothy Beckley's book called "Underground Alien Bio Lab at Dulce: The Bennowitz UFO papers" - So "Colonel X" and "Dulce" have been synonymous with one another for the past several years or more.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

There is some evidence of sorts. A member caledonion, I think posted earlier that she
met a stranger out of the blue, and he had seen alien beings in the vicinity of the dulce afb.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I read the "interview" a few years back and felt the story was a hoax based on the following reasons.

- Colonel X states that the secret base used Humvees as transportation during 1979. Humvees did not go into production and use until 1984.
- The author goes through a lot of trouble over explaining in great detail superfluous facts that have absolutely nothing to do with the story. He is trying to make his story sound more credible by surrounding it with factual information. Large sections of his story actually are true because he pulled that information off of the web and anyone seeking to fact check this will then be inclined to think the entire story is true.
- If Colonel X was so concerned for his safety and the safety of his peers then why would he make narrowing statements that he was "one of only three" and of those 3 one had already passed away and the other was retired in Boca Raton, FL? Colonel X provides a lot of narrowing details which would make it very easy for him to be identified by those in his inner circles. Anyone with this much to hide would never provide this level of personal detail. Also...why on Earth would he provide an interview in HIS OWN HOUSE?!!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join