It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you hath understanding?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Yes the anti-christ is the Christ, as we have become confused in this world. The devil will confuse the world so that when the christ appears they will be ridiculed, put to death, and become outcasts. The people will largely reject Christ by calling him and her the anti-christ. Christ will come to transform our physical earth into a world where life is more abundant. When the anti-christ appears he will come claiming peace and wreak havoc on any process or system designed to rob peace. And when all is said and done, those that stood opposed to the anti-christ system will mourn at how stupid they were, that they had been deceived to think those that came to enlighten, to spread truth, to change the system were the good guys. But, you should try to understand this and not ridicule my opinion.

I should note that I do not think Christ is a person, nor is the anti-christ a person. Both our us...our state of consciousness. Those that are looking for a more fair way, an honest way and those that hold on to the system they have created that benefits themselves.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by XsameXoneXotherX
reply to post by DrJay1975

You are a hater. Why get upset at someone who says they themself are wise? That means everything you just said is by hatred. Think I will take you serious when you are not even acting on calm mind? A person upset doesn't mean what they say. Check your temperature if you will reply again. How do you expect to defeat a wise person when you are upset? lol. You shot down your entire post by your temperature.

And you are a manipulator. You manipulate and twist words to give yourself the feeling you are a winner, and then pat yourself on the back for it, like you have just won some kind of game, very self serving. Well, i`m sorry, it`s not a game. If DrJay is a hater, then all the statements you have made, are just as bad and even worse. You call DrJay a hater, but over look your own hate. When others don`t play your game, you call them stupid, a form of hate in itself.

Many out here have their own opinions, and they may not agree with yours, and they have a right to post them, just as you do. But it doesn`t mean they have to set back and take being called stupid by you or anyone else.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Yes the anti-christ is the Christ........

.............that they had been deceived to think those that came to enlighten, to spread truth, to change the system were the good guys.

Nobody knows if there is a physical hell or not that is opinion
[edit on 18-7-2010 by ExPostFacto]

You know that you are contradicting yourself over and over in this thread, right? Like on the previous pages where you said:
-- That nobody will go to hell
--That hell doesn't even exist
--That people who deceive themselves will go to hell
--That hell is not a physical place
--That nobody knows if hell is a physical place or not

Then you keep saying that you agree with the OP. But the OP makes it a point to say that the "Father is the anti-Christ". Then you in your agreement with him, say that the anti-christ is ...Christ.

Then you basically tell us that you and the OP, "those that came to enlighten, to spread truth, to change the system", are NOT the good guys. That could only mean you are the BAD guys, wouldn't it? You can't be both....

So on this topic, I again say "Which is it??" You can't have everything both ways.

BTW: The OP dropping the King James speech and using "dis", "ain't", and "hater" in his "responses"is still more towards the case he is the banned Tormentations back just under a diff. name.

[edit on 18/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Trying? If you get it, you get it. Therefore I am coming across wise since I am wise. The wise make no point in using proper english to get across their wisdom. But those with stupidity will say the wise are not wise, and make it based on a proper english matter. Since when does wise mean proper?

And who are you comparing me with? I dont come on here much to know what's going on around here.

A wise man would not call ones self wise as a wiseman hath wisdom

wisdom within the devil is in his wisdom to decieve therefore if i say i am one of a group that would be wise and show great wisdom for then you would look for the grouping in the mark of the beast.

but being wise, i would also say i am one therefore negating the grouping of the said numbers of 666 616 now saying that there is wisdom in saying anything of oneself now that is wise as then you are not swayed by the number 1 .

therefore if i am the 1 and i am wise , i would say that there is 5+1
and you would bring in the grouping of the 666 which could be stated as the 6 surounding the 1 otherwise 616,

so i think that your wisdom is flawed cause once again 1 declaring himself wise does now show wisdom.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Watch you therefore, Satan, and pray always, that you Satan may be accounted worthy to not escape you (Satan) these things that shall come to pass, and to not stand before you (Satan).

Satan thought he wouldnt be found worthy of any punishment if he played stupid, but he is worthy of punishment and will stand before his own doing which is blasphemy against the Holy Ghost.

Tough luck, Satan.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by XsameXoneXotherX]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

reply to post by DrJay1975

You are a hater. Why get upset at someone who says they themself are wise? That means everything you just said is by hatred. Think I will take you serious when you are not even acting on calm mind? A person upset doesn't mean what they say. Check your temperature if you will reply again. How do you expect to defeat a wise person when you are upset? lol. You shot down your entire post by your temperature.

And you are a manipulator. You manipulate and twist words to give yourself the feeling you are a winner, and then pat yourself on the back for it, like you have just won some kind of game, very self serving. Well, i`m sorry, it`s not a game. If DrJay is a hater, then all the statements you have made, are just as bad and even worse. You call DrJay a hater, but over look your own hate. When others don`t play your game, you call them stupid, a form of hate in itself.

Many out here have their own opinions, and they may not agree with yours, and they have a right to post them, just as you do. But it doesn`t mean they have to set back and take being called stupid by you or anyone else.

Quote me where I called someone that is an ATS member stupid. You just nailed yourself because you know you can not do that. Only a devil is stupid. If you are a devi,l then I can see how you would know that is to you since I only call a devil stupid.

Hey, I cant help it if ppl make me feel I am a winner when they try me and fail pathetically.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You are misinterpreting what I am saying. You are using an approach for interpreting my language that is based in your own opinion. You are not trying to understand. Do you think I would intentionally contradict myself if I didn't mean something different than how you interpret the words? Just because someone comes to enlighten does not mean they are good. But, english is lacking the right words to put this into context. I will leave you with this: that just because I say something that does not quite make sense to you, does not mean I wish to mislead or be dishonest in what I believe. Nor, do I expect you to understand me.

When you put your thoughts into written form someone will either question those thoughts or understand you. You do not understand my thoughts apparently, so you question. I do see where you are caught up in addressing my thoughts on the basis that they do not make sense using your own interpretations of the words I chose to use.

Try this exercise: Take what you wrote that contradicts in your mind and try to understand what I could have meant...not that which you interpreted my choice of words. Try to make sense of it.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
A wise man would not call ones self wise as a wiseman hath wisdom

I am wise and am not the wise man who wouldnt call himself wise. I am my own self. I follow no man in my wisdom. For it is wise that I stated I am wise because it reveals the ill-will amongst. I'd rather get all the ill-willed out in the open than allow them to climb up at being freinds with me later when I'd be easy prey for setting no advanced measures to bring out who will be what to me.

Again, I am wise.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Again you answered nothing and then said none of those contradictions were "interpreted" correctly. And again implied that you know what is true and I don't. Who on Earth is to say that?
Did you not directly answer those contradictions simply because you can't?

When you say things like: "nobody will go to hell", then "such and such will go to hell", "hell doesn't exist", then "hell may/may not be physical", then "hell is NOT physical".....
You really don't see any contradictions there??
Surely I am not the only person that sees those statements in opposition with each other.

I would think that someone with the "understanding" you claim to have would be able to pin down what they think consistantly within the space of just a few hours--without swinging from side to side on the issues.

And how can the anti-Christ be both the Father and the Christ plus have no contradiction there?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I'll help you out here:

--That nobody will go to hell = True (although they may have the life of a living hell and interpret hell as such)
--That hell doesn't even exist = True (although they may have the life of a living hell and interpret hell as such)
--That people who deceive themselves will go to hell = True, but when the truth is revealed (they may have the life of a living hell and interpret hell as such)
--That hell is not a physical place = True (although they may have the life of a living hell and interpret hell as such)
--That nobody knows if hell is a physical place or not = True (if there is a physical place called hell I have not been there physically and nobody I know has been there physically) Since we have not reached the end of time when all this prophecy is to come to pass, everything is opinion at this point. Opinion is not true nor false, yet there is only one truth that could occur which I do not know for sure yet...and this is true.

Do not think I use the word hell as it is written in the bible. Do not think I mean to contradict, for that contradiction is in your interpretation only. You can see it as such...or you can walk a higher path and try to understand that which you do not.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Since we have not reached the end of time when all this prophecy is to come to pass, everything is opinion at this point. Opinion is not true nor false, yet there is only one truth that could occur which I do not know for sure yet...and this is true.

So everything you said was opinion. Okay, I completely and absolutely agree with that.

Then you say that opinion can be neither true or false. Okay, opinion just IS.

Yet you list all your statements (of your opinions on hell) and label them ALL as TRUE...

You put conditions on all of your statements, too, basically saying "true, but...." or "true, if..."

So....WTF? Yet again contradicting what you JUST SAID.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Because I am dealing with two sets of truth, worldly truth and spiritual truth. There is only one truth (spiritual), the truth that really exists. Then there are the "truths" that exist that are made up in the minds of people--their interpretations of that one truth. Like I said the English language does not have the words to accurately describe this in a short phrase that I am aware of. It is highly possible for someone to contradict themselves, say something in reverse of a previous statement, and still be stating the truth. I wish I could explain it better than that...but I will have to digress at this point and say one will either understand or not understand.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I call this thread from the OP pointless as he is looking to satisfy their own self egotisical being.....

they are pretending to be someone that they are not...playing on others intellilect trying to make their sorry sad self feel better about who they are because of their own sad lonely life.

I have compassion for this person as they try to make themselves feel bigger than they are.

I hope that they will stop pretending they are someone they are not and then maybe they will be able to join in on fruitful knowledgable discussion.

to waste peoples time playing with their genuine comments is not a way to move forward....therefore you my friend are not a wiseman

you are a sorry man who has to try to build yourself up in an anonymous fashion in order the feel powerful over others.

but your not wise like the devil cause least he would have succeeded.

so be well my infantile friend

As people can see through your games quickly and the thread will soon die a lonely exasperating pitiful extinction just as your infinite wisdom shall.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by plube]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I wasn't expecting a short little phrase to explain yourself. Nothing is stopping you but yourself in fully explaining how you contradict yourself. Go ahead. If it takes more than one post, that's fine by me...

Be sure to include how the Anti-Christ is both the Father
and the Son (Christ)
. That should be good.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

My job is not to get you to understand...that will come with time for you. You will understand one day, and when you do you will constantly try to understand others. You will look at what they could be saying versus what it is you think they are saying. You will understand.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

As long as you keep a beam in your eye you will of course say I am not what I say I am.

Until next time, learn that I am everything you are not, and will hath everything you can and will never hath. Why? Because you shall keep a beam in your eye, and do yourself something terrible.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Quote me where I called someone that is an ATS member stupid. You just nailed yourself because you know you can not do that. Only a devil is stupid. If you are a devi,l then I can see how you would know that is to you since I only call a devil stupid.

Hey, I cant help it if ppl make me feel I am a winner when they try me and fail pathetically.

Really? You feel like a winner do you?

Well, here is your responce you made to Chamberfs very first statement to you. This is when he called you on the use of the word 'hath', and trying to sound wise. Note the area I put in quotes below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trying? If you get it, you get it. Therefore I am coming across wise since I am wise. The wise make no point in using proper english to get across their wisdom. "But those with stupidity will say the wise are not wise, and make it based on a proper english matter. Since when does wise mean proper?"

And who are you comparing me with? I dont come on here much to know what's going on around here.

That`s not calling him stupid? It is also you calling anyone stupid that doesn`t believe you are wise.........like a few of us do.

Care to explain that one? Oh, and try not to twist words around while explaining it, ok?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Hey, I am not searching for salvation here. Frankly the way you are presenting everything, I'm not convinced YOU even understand what you are saying, since you keep saying the opposite thing each post.

I am trying to just get you to pin yourself down to ONE position instead of vacillating back and forth between which OPINION you subscribe to at each changing moment.

Trust me, I am not looking to you as a teacher, wise man, guru, or anything.

At least I KNOW what I think and believe. You, on the other hand, don't sound like you are sure the way you keep changing your position.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Oh I'm sure somehow your post will get twisted around in some way to condescend to you and talk to you patronizingly like a child.

That seems to be the M.O. of the OP and his "follower".

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You know, I don`t have a problem with anyone who wants to share a little wisdom with others on here, but, when it`s given with a condescending tone, that the person giving it is so much wiser than anyone else, and everyone else is either stupid or the devil, it gets sickening.

Oh, by the way, nice call on the Tormy bit.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join