It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you hath understanding?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

Originally posted by XsameXoneXotherX

You can deny me all you want,

Thank you, I will.

and work extra etra hard in doing so.

Nice of you to think it was hard work, but it really wasn`t all that hard to do. Just logic and common sence.

Speak for everyone all day long, too, if you want.

No, not speaking for, speaking with.

Surely I am wise,

And surely you jest. jive and love to BS people.

and I dont need any validation from anyone else.

Yes you do. If you weren`t looking for validation, you would`nt argue with those who don`t believe you, or even understand you. You would accept what they say, be it right or wrong and leave it at that. That is why you are posting here, for the validation that you are correct in what you say.

So when I say I am wise there is nothing you can do about it.

Sure, but that doesn`t mean that you ARE wise. It just means you have a veiw point about something.

Again, I do not speak proper english nor at any time have I said I do.

How well we all know that.

I said I speak freedom of speech. So why go on about english?

Well, for one, it puts people off when you butcher any language.

You hath nothing else to add when you chosen to deny me?

Yea, I hath chosen to deny what you say into my reality. There, I added something.

You are going to deny that I said I do not speak proper english?

Nope, but I will say, just like Tormy, you do have a special way of butchering it.

That is denying me. So I'd like to also thank you for making this topic ring truely the truth.

Because I deny you? A little full of yourself there, wren`t you?

Accept? This topic is DESIGNED to be about those that will hath no understanding. So it is a good rule of thumb in what I said for the sake of this topic. I am not butchering proper english, I do not speak it, I speak freedom of speech. Hey, you just said you will deny me. That means you will tell a lie. So this means you might buy that I am wise but will lie about it. Hey, you played yourself by confirming you will deny me.

Thanks again. But this time for meaning you do buy that I might be wise.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

BTW: Kind of a big coincidence that the other forums Tormentations posted in (Armageddononline, and HipForums) saw his account stop same time as here on ATS. Then right after that yours popped up on the same 3 forums. Repeating the same themes as Torm. Just saying...big coincidence. And that only took a two minute google and perusal of posts. LOL

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

And just like Tormy, you deny anyone who will not follow you.

Just an observation, but, why is it, when somebody doesn`t agree with what you say, you lable them as deniers? So, then, to not be labeled as a denier, we all must agree with you?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

BTW: Kind of a big coincidence that the other forums Tormentations posted in (Armageddononline, and HipForums) saw his account stop same time as here on ATS. Then right after that yours popped up on the same 3 forums. Repeating the same themes as Torm. Just saying...big coincidence. And that only took a two minute google and perusal of posts. LOL

I am not him. You prove my topic in what kind of person will work extra hard in life. You also prove that you have been stalking that guy you accuse me of being. THAT IS OBSESSION! If I am on the same boards as that guy you accuse me of that still doesn't mean I am him. Themes? I haven't said anything similar to who you accused me of being. I use search engines and big boards to find message boards, so what if you find two you think are the same on the same sites. It's a small world, and the net makes it smaller. I wont even bother to see any same stop time cause I know you are trying hard to make it look like I am him.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

And just like Tormy, you deny anyone who will not follow you.

Just an observation, but, why is it, when somebody doesn`t agree with what you say, you lable them as deniers? So, then, to not be labeled as a denier, we all must agree with you?

It was nothing to agree with. You either will hath understanding or you will not hath understanding.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Doing a quick search a couple of minutes ago is far from stalking. Plus I am sure you realize that your previous threads on this site and the others are out there to be read by anyone. Saying there are similarities isn't just based on this one thread. How are the 3 wives?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Doing a quick search a couple of minutes ago is far from stalking. Plus I am sure you realize that your previous threads on this site and the others are out there to be read by anyone. Saying there are similarities isn't just based on this one thread. How are the 3 wives?

You basically said you checked his stop time, so you have been stalking that guy in order to know that. You have just played yourself. You sure are delusional saying how are my 3 wives??? I am not with any wife. So now that you have come out the closet with your mental illness, with that out the left stuff, I have no choice but to ignore you since your illness is being pesterous to me. That guy surely got the best of you. He surely ruined your state of wellness.

I am aware of what is out there. But it still doesnt prove me as being who you accuse me of being.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

It proves nothing besides that I can read and use basic search function in a reasonable amount of time. Get over yourself, torm.

[edit on 17/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

It was nothing to agree with. You either will hath understanding or you will not hath understanding.

Ok then, i`ll take the label of being a denier then. I deny your "understanding".

Understanding to you means, your belief alone, and no one elses. Free will allows me to deny your reality, or "understanding".

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Um does anyone care to get this thread back on track?

I hope this doesnt get lost in the mess, but I would appreciate a clarification upon the blasphemy to self part.

What exactly defines blasphemy to self?

If I read correctly, your claim is that blasphemy to self is the ONLY route to Hell?

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

It proves nothing besides that I can read and use basic search function in a reasonable amount of time. Get over yourself, torm.

You already proved I am not him. So anything further is fabrication territory. You are obsessed with that guy, and now the whole world can see that about you. You surely played yourself. But hey, it's not your fault you are not well.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I am not obsessed. Doing a quick search and reading the results is not obsession.
lol
And like I said, you can keep trying to wind me up by insulting my mental faculties, but I am not going to take the bait. So go ahead and keep it coming if that gets you off.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Um does anyone care to get this thread back on track?

I hope this doesnt get lost in the mess, but I would appreciate a clarification upon the blasphemy to self part.

What exactly defines blasphemy to self?

If I read correctly, your claim is that blasphemy to self is the ONLY route to Hell?

Thank you.

Yes, that is basically correct in what I stated that it is the only route to hell.

Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost is disrespecting your self by altering how the higher power originally put you. Not talking about your earth body, but your spirit. That is also a try at disrepecting the Father by trying to ruin the Father's grand scheme. We are free will, and so blasphemy against the self it is allowed freely because the Father seeks those who freely choose not to reject His grand scheme. The Father did not create evil, or else It would have been written in the bible the word CREATOR. Instead He had it Father written since living creations of His have free will to determine things and even create things themselves. The term CREATOR is not what the Father is since He has nothing to do with anyone determining to reject themself and be of ill-will toward others. But a wise measure has it so that they who will blasphemy against their self will cast themself into hell.

If he took the word CREATOR and had it in the bible, then ppl would think He created evil beings. So Him being wise made sure that word CREATOR didnt land in the bible, since that word would tell falsely of what He has going on.

Living creations of His are forewarned about blasphemy against the Holy Ghost, so when a living creation will not abide in the truth that means that living creation is rejecting being of understanding and denying the Father's advisory in what will happen if you blashemy against the Holy Ghost. The Father saw what was wise and what was not wise to have in the grand scheme, therefore if you do reject it it is only one reason, that you are someone set on being of ill-will towrads others.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by XsameXoneXotherX]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Ok then, i`ll take the label of being a denier then. I deny your "understanding".

Understanding to you means, your belief alone, and no one elses. Free will allows me to deny your reality, or "understanding".

If you will use your free will to not abide in truth, then you are equal to someone who blasphemed against themself long ago.

What is it that I understand here? I understand what you are saying, so you mean to say I do not understand what you just said in this post? But I never said I didnt understand anything you had to say so far. Dont you know it would take me to state I do not understand rather than be accused of not understanding by someone else?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I never tried to deny your Free Speech rights. It goes both ways, sir. Speak about whatever you want. I'm not here to put you down at all, but even as convoluted as I am, this is too cryptic for me. Good luck to you.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
For who will hath understanding:

And Satan know, that if the LORD OF LORDS, AND KING OF KINGS of Satan's house had informed what hour the SPY would come gone, Satan would have watched, and not have suffered his ill-will to be broken through, but would suffer his ill-will to be broken out.

Be ye therefore ready also: for the Satan come gone at an hour when ye think not. Meaning, Satan loses his all-physical earthling bodies first before hell, and will know right then and there the hour the Spy is gone in that wise which technically can not be denied even by the stupid!

Basically, what Satan think he hath he shall hath not, then he goes into hell in a place called Armageddon which is a place the first and the last devils are gathered.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by XsameXoneXotherX]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Why am I the only one that understands you? This is nuts. Are these other people so self conceded that they will not understand that which you speak of?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I understand what I am gleaning from reading all this:

------[Self edit for what might be seen as ad hominem]------

--An odd preoccupation with speaking like the King James Bible

--But most of all an opinion stated as a fact that others are expected to just accept
--If people don't accept OP's view, they are basically "damning" themselves

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

That is not what I am reading, of course I know what he is saying, because I listen to that little voice inside me that reasons for truth. You see the devil is us, a part of us. We judge, we ridicule, we take offense, we laugh at others faults, we do many things that are not truthful. You taking offense to what the OP posted is exactly what he is talking about. He holds no offense towards you because he sees you are not dealing with the truth. You have created a world in which his point of view is offensive or at least disturbing to you in which you ridicule him for. He does not take offense. He can't, not if he is living in truth and being wise. Understanding is something that crosses all realms and facets of life.

Now you may take offense to pointing out the YOU are doing these things. However, I do not judge you as I understand where you are coming from. I do not need to use the word 'hath' though, nor do I judge the content of someone's post on a single word or "a misplaced comma." I try to understand the other person. I understand you and him both. But I recognize which has understanding and which does not. When you understand, your clothes will be on and you will be prepared to not be embarrassed.

Revelation 3:3 (NIV) "Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you."

Revelation 16:15 (NIV) "Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed."

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

You assume that I even believe in God I think.

Why is it that "godly" and loving people are sometimes the most patronizing?

Who says your truth is or should be everyone elses truth?

There is no way I will even get into the veracity of the Bible or specific verses when I can't even say ANY of it is valid. Besides peace and love (over hate and war), which is universally put forth as "good" in every religion and nearly every philosophy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join