It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you hath understanding?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

Originally posted by XsameXoneXotherX

Quote me where I called someone that is an ATS member stupid. You just nailed yourself because you know you can not do that. Only a devil is stupid. If you are a devi,l then I can see how you would know that is to you since I only call a devil stupid.

Hey, I cant help it if ppl make me feel I am a winner when they try me and fail pathetically.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by XsameXoneXotherX]

Really? You feel like a winner do you?

Well, here is your responce you made to Chamberfs very first statement to you. This is when he called you on the use of the word 'hath', and trying to sound wise. Note the area I put in quotes below.

reply to post by Chamberf=6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trying? If you get it, you get it. Therefore I am coming across wise since I am wise. The wise make no point in using proper english to get across their wisdom. "But those with stupidity will say the wise are not wise, and make it based on a proper english matter. Since when does wise mean proper?"

And who are you comparing me with? I dont come on here much to know what's going on around here.

That`s not calling him stupid? It is also you calling anyone stupid that doesn`t believe you are wise.........like a few of us do.

Care to explain that one? Oh, and try not to twist words around while explaining it, ok?

You do not abide in truth. You show so because that which you quoted is not calling any ATS member stupid. You failed pathetically again. Wont you fail some more?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Well those that are not well are sick. So if you are sickened, then you will be. There is nothing I can do about that.

Let it be a lesson that no one can try a wise person without making themself look pathetic. You only hurt yourself at any try against a wise person. A coward is said to die a 1000 deaths, but I say a fool dies an infinity by their own doing. Behold your inner light now because you certainly shall in a moment to arrive.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

You do not abide in truth. You show so because that which you quoted is not calling any ATS member stupid. You failed pathetically again. Wont you fail some more?

OT:
Sorry, you fail again Tormy. You stated that: "But those with stupidity will say the wise are not wise, and make it based on a proper english matter."

We are ATS members, and we said that you were not wise, so in your own words, you were calling us stupid. Twist words all you want, it doesn`t change the fact that you said it Tormy.

Try learning to accept that people may not agree with what you have to say, deal with it, and live with it, your never going to change that fact, and that they will at times tell you they don`t agree with you.

You say I do not adibe in truth, I say you can`t accept truth at all when it deals with you or is about you.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

Well those that are not well are sick. So if you are sickened, then you will be. There is nothing I can do about that.

Let it be a lesson that no one can try a wise person without making themself look pathetic. You only hurt yourself at any try against a wise person. A coward is said to die a 1000 deaths, but I say a fool dies an infinity by their own doing. Behold your inner light now because you certainly shall in a moment to arrive.

OT:
My 14 year old grandson shows more wisdom and acts more like an adult than you. At least he can handle it when someone doesn`t agree with him. He doesn`t talk down to others who may disagree with him, and place himself above others.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

You failed yet again. Referring is not calling. I have not called any ATS member what you are accusing that I have. Is the word "those" an ATS member's screen name? To call someone something one must direct that calling to a name. The name is implying it is to them alone. Neither was the word "you" used which would also imply it is to them the reply is to.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

You failed yet again. Referring is not calling. I have not called any ATS member what you are accusing that I have. Is the word "those" an ATS member's screen name? To call someone something one must direct that calling to a name. The name is implying it is to them alone. Neither was the word "you" used which would also imply it is to them the reply is to.

OT:
Talking around it gets you nowhere. Try as you might, you still show your true colors, and that is self centered, egotistical black.

It`s great to have self worth, but you believe you need more, and you try and do it at the cost of others. Someone near and dear to your heart got the boot for the same thing, so don`t you ever learn? So keep carrying-on as you are, and get graded.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Excuse me a moment,
Has anyone here seen a left ear? I found the right one, and got my nose back. But I still can't find that dang ear. Oh nevermind, here it is over the edge of my keyboard.

Sorry, but when I got caught up on all the posts here my head exploded. I felt a slight twinge at DrJay1975's post. A couple of pages later, BOOM. My head blew right up just like in Scanners. Not because I didn't understand, but because I did understand. I understood everything you guys were typing. Do you understand what it does to a person's brain to understand people who are talking not just in circles, but in freaking Buckyballs? Kaboom!

I've come to the conclusion that the secret is BEER. I'm a slender gal and I want to stay that way, so I rarely drink. But I've decided when the Apocalypse or whatever it is actually does come to pass right before my very eyes, when all the signs and symbols and whatnots are so obvious even I can see them, I'm going to get a six pack for myself and enough beer for each member of my family, even the kids. Because hey, it's the Apocalypse so who cares about waistlines, health, brain cells and all those things that usually matter.

Then when the Anti-Christ, Antipasto, Christ, Mother Teresa, UFO's and Yeti or whoever comes for us, we will all be so sh**faced we will not fracking care or pay any of them any heed, so ain't nobody deceiving anybody at my house. Then the asteroid can come hit us all, and God himself can sort us all out then, and only then.

Meanwhile, as the song says "In Heaven, there is no beer. That's why we drink it here." That's what I'm going to do, when I deem the poop is about to hit the fan. My brain cells have fried and I officially no longer care about the secrets of the universe. The Illuminati or Freemasons or Reptllians or Ancient Egyptians can have all that shyte.

"Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so." That's going to have to suffice for me.

And somewhere in my imagination or yours, Jack Nicholson is screaming at me "The truth, you can't handle the truth." And I'm going to nod and say "Yep, that about sums it up."

And now, ladies and gentlemen, I return you to your regularly scheduled discussion. I'm going to go hang with the Chupacabra and Sasquatch crowd. Nothing like a few good cryptos to cleanse the palate.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

reply to post by DrJay1975

You are a hater. Why get upset at someone who says they themself are wise? That means everything you just said is by hatred. Think I will take you serious when you are not even acting on calm mind? A person upset doesn't mean what they say. Check your temperature if you will reply again. How do you expect to defeat a wise person when you are upset? lol. You shot down your entire post by your temperature.

Apparently you are not as wise as you think. I was not the slightest bit upset by you. I was merely taking a look at your statements and providing a quick analytical analysis. Emotion played no part in it. So if you think I acted with anything other than a calm mind then you are not as wise as you think. I had no desire to defeat you. I didn't relaize we were having a contest, I thought it was a discussion of the topic that you put out there. Your perception of my "temperature" is errant. I simply wanted to point out some of your contradictions and see if you could elaborate on them.

As far as being a "hater". I don't hate anyone. I am an intelligent human being and I try to learn more every day. My decisions are based off reason and logic. You seem to be the angry one, your repsonses to everyone who question you seem hot tempered. Your response to me seems childish rather than wise.. You don't strike me as wise at all, more of an arrogant blowhard. And that's certainly your perrogative. I'd have more respect for you if you simply said you were incapable of answering my questions without wrecking your theory. But keep attacking people. It works for you.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You may deny me all you want. But the wise person I am still wins in how I got many to reveal themselves toward someone simply saying they are wise.
Ill-will can't help but give itself away toward the wise who will say they are wise.

Thanks for prodiving proof how my wise snare worked for me in establishing who will be what toward me.

I technically can only destroy the wicked wonderfully because they let me. It's easy all day that way.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You may deny me all you want. But the wise person I am still wins in how I got many to reveal themselves toward someone simply saying they are wise.
Ill-will can't help but give itself away toward the wise who will say they are wise.

Thanks for prodiving proof how my wise snare worked for me in establishing who will be what toward me.

I technically can only destroy the wicked wonderfully because they let me. It's easy all day that way.

OT:
The only ill will, is the ill will you have towards those who don`t see you as being all wise. And what did you destroy? Nothing, as we are still here, and still have our opinions. And the only thing revealed, is that you can`t take it when people speak out about your self centered nature.

So dream on Tormy, one day that alarm clock will go off, and you will have to wake up and face the facts, that you are no more special than anyone one else in this world, even if you don`t like it.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Certainly I've destroyed the wicked wonderfully by their peace of mind. Now they hath not a peace of mind. Certainly it is obvious.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

You talk about understanding then you talk about religion and even put in a bible verse.

Do you understand the bible was written as a story book full of allusions to the current roman world? Over 2000 years ago?

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Rthaothal]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Your "wise snare"? Hmmm. That's funny because "snare" was another thing that the BANNED Tormentations said all the time. Literally all the time.

Why don't you just admit it Tormentations?

For all your talk about ATSers being so interested in you, you couldn't bare to go without US. You had to fake your way back onto the boards here.

Don't you think the mods would be interested to know that someone they banned snuck back in?

And BTW, putting words in quotes and King James-like language does NOT make them Bible verses. You like to use such "made up" verses of your own creation to back up your arguments, but that just doesn't fly around here.
You should know that, Torm.

[edit on 20/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Are you still having dreams about that girl on CSI: New York?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Just like his new name.......same one other, meaning same one(same guy), other(new name). Not hard to figure that one out.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Not really, are all the animals on this earth evil just because they do not understand ? Depends on the level of awareness, or you may have a glass or two and you may not understand
or you may not understand because of your current condition, it does not make you evil.

Once you do understand it is up to you, if you do understand, you are responsible, because you do get it and without using wisdom to act on your decision it does make it a bad thing.

So what if you understand, you may use your understanding to do harm, it's better not understanding at all than taking rash decisions.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
See? The wicked lost their peace of mind.

It's got them off topic.

It's got them coming back to fail more at defeating such a wise person I am.

I will let them get the last word, then I will start ignoring the very bunch now that I've got them gathered up.

Thanks for supplying me with names to ignore.
Signal in your pales that are on stand-by so that I may see which also to put on my ignore.

XsameXoneXotherX rules!

And if your only hope is for someone to admit something, then you know you already lost. I'll leave you to beg until the end of time. You know who I'm talking to.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

LOL so you just admitted it in a round-about way without realizing it. LOL Tormentations you just out-understood yourself...

BTW I have been shocked you didn't put all of us that were on your ignore list as Torm. on ignore again--till now apparently.
Same dude, different name.

[edit on 20/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It is done. You which know which you are know you are on my ignore now on. Now who will fool themself upon continuing speaking to me when I can't see what they've wasted their time writing?

Any that are obsessed with me will. Then it will be made extra clear that the one which will not hath understanding will work extra hard and not enjoy life.

I win. And I aint even going to see anyone say otherwise of you on my ignore. I'll lie in wait for any of your pales. Them more shall be on my ignore list.

No one can try a wise person and not fail. Check mate! Check mate! Check mate!

I'm going fly now. Like Rocky!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

It is done. You which know which you are know you are on my ignore now on. Now who will fool themself upon continuing speaking to me when I can't see what they've wasted their time writing?

Any that are obsessed with me will. Then it will be made extra clear that the one which will not hath understanding will work extra hard and not enjoy life.

I win. And I aint even going to see anyone say otherwise of you on my ignore. I'll lie in wait for any of your pales. Them more shall be on my ignore list.

No one can try a wise person and not fail. Check mate! Check mate! Check mate!

I'm going fly now. Like Rocky!

OT:

LOL, my grandson acts more grown up than you do. Like the little child, who puts his fingers in his ears, and screams I DON`T HEAR YOU I DON`T HEAR YOU. LMAO Yep, it`s nothing but a game to you. I WIN.

Check mate check mate check mate............Tormy.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join