It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you hath understanding?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

Here is the profile of your banned username. Remember now?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like I cant be that person then since they were banned. Surely they ban IPs around here. Now this goes back to the topic. You deny me from not being who you accuse me of being when I and you made it clear that I am not that person. You will not hath understanding? OK then. I am not you, so I can't make you use any of the sense that is in your head that you refuse to use. You can keep your delusion about me all you want, but I must say that will not be a healthy thing to do.

You are a perfect example to this topic. So thank you very much.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Well I guess this means I will always be him in your book from here on out.

Nothing I can do about that. I take it you have your mind made up. Whoever the guy was he must was a bad person if he got banned. You two seemed to have been following what happened to him. So tell me, why did he get banned? What exactly did the guy do to get banned?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
And your reply was perfect proof of what I say.
Twisting words and their intent is a fave pass-time for you so w/e.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

And your reply was perfect proof of what I say.
Twisting words and their intent is a fave pass-time for you so w/e.

Hey, I can't help it if I come across as the same one other to you. For I am XsameXoneXotherX, not any other.

Truth is, I'm me, not who you accused but couldn't prove is me either.

Let that banned guy rest in peace. He is no longer here as you've shown me, so let it go rather than be looked at as gone in mind. I mean, what sort of person provides proof but refuses to buy that proof? Are you a person of faith in life? Or are you a person who goes by proof in life?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I only understood and followed approximately the first third of your post. As for the rest, I "hath" no idea what you were talking about and you certainly don't seem of the attitude that you want to help clarify your words. That's a shame because you brought an interesting interpretation to that part of the Bible.

Now, at the risk of sounding blasphemous, I just can't resist saying "I can hath Cheezburger?"

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain
I only understood and followed approximately the first third of your post. As for the rest, I "hath" no idea what you were talking about and you certainly don't seem of the attitude that you want to help clarify your words. That's a shame because you brought an interesting interpretation to that part of the Bible.

Now, at the risk of sounding blasphemous, I just can't resist saying "I can hath Cheezburger?"

You understand but then say you do not in this here same reply basically? That is an example to further this topic in my eyes. You called it interesting, but said you don't understand. How can you tell it's interesting if you dont hath an idea what I'm talking about? How is that possible without revealing what it is the topic is about?

A devil is determined to be stupid. And a devil will even show their very hard work that proves they have determined to deny another and reject their own being of understanding. The bible did mention that the devil is cursed. A devil can not for the life of themself not reveal themself.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by XsameXoneXotherX]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
my advice. chill wit the devil #, try something more.....relaxing for a bit. buddhism talks about empathy and non judgement, plus it puts it in simpler words

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Xsome, I read all your post and the rest of the posts on your thread. What's going on with all the usage of the antiquated word "hath"? I can understand the poor syntax if English is not your primary language, but why all the vagueness? I understand what you're implying, because I do have "understanding", even if you don't think so. Who has Perfect Understanding? Certainly no one here on ATS, not even you. I don't think you are Tormentations because no way could he ever put up an opening post that short. I think you are right about some of the things you say, but you are pointing the finger at the collective "you", when you don't know a thing about any of us as individuals. Drop the affectations, please, and speak clearly. No disrespect intended.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by XsameXoneXotherX
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Trying? If you get it, you get it.

Get it? I sure do. Your trying your best to make everyone believe you have all the answers, and I`m sorry to say, you don`t. Not even close. What you have here, are your own beliefs, that`s all, nothing more. Should they be our beliefs also? Thanks, but no thanks, and that`s the nice thing about having free will.

Therefore I am coming across wise since I am wise.

In whos eyes are you wise? Your own? Sure. In ours? Not even. Instead of calling it wisdom, let`s just call it your take on things.

The wise make no point in using proper english to get across their wisdom. But those with stupidity will say the wise are not wise, and make it based on a proper english matter. Since when does wise mean proper?

I`m not using your use of English to make a call on this, but, you throw together your take on all these things, and you call it wisdom. Is there anything philosophic or scientific in what you say? Not from what I was reading. Did I see anything that made good sense? In the way you put things, no. Is what you said a generally accepted belief? No, not in the least.

And who are you comparing me with? I dont come on here much to know what's going on around here.

It makes me wonder if Chamberf=6 could be right. If not, you and Tormy must go to the same church, and study English from the same book.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by deadred

Wont you respect my free speech?

I do not call understanding perfect. It doesn't need that extra bit. It just is what it is. Either a person will hath understanding or will hath not understanding. Doesn't get more basic than that.

Surely a devil will not enjoy this topic. That I understand.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

reply to post by Chamberf=6

Trying? If you get it, you get it.

Get it? I sure do. Your trying your best to make everyone believe you have all the answers, and I`m sorry to say, you don`t. Not even close. What you have here, are your own beliefs, that`s all, nothing more. Should they be our beliefs also? Thanks, but no thanks, and that`s the nice thing about having free will.

Therefore I am coming across wise since I am wise.

In whos eyes are you wise? Your own? Sure. In ours? Not even. Instead of calling it wisdom, let`s just call it your take on things.

The wise make no point in using proper english to get across their wisdom. But those with stupidity will say the wise are not wise, and make it based on a proper english matter. Since when does wise mean proper?

I`m not using your use of English to make a call on this, but, you throw together your take on all these things, and you call it wisdom. Is there anything philosophic or scientific in what you say? Not from what I was reading. Did I see anything that made good sense? In the way you put things, no. Is what you said a generally accepted belief? No, not in the least.

And who are you comparing me with? I dont come on here much to know what's going on around here.

It makes me wonder if Chamberf=6 could be right. If not, you and Tormy must go to the same church, and study English from the same book.

You can deny me all you want, and work extra etra hard in doing so.

Speak for everyone all day long, too, if you want. Surely I am wise, and I dont need any validation from anyone else. So when I say I am wise there is nothing you can do about it.

Again, I do not speak proper english nor at any time have I said I do. I said I speak freedom of speech. So why go on about english? You hath nothing else to add when you chosen to deny me? You are going to deny that I said I do not speak proper english? That is denying me. So I'd like to also thank you for making this topic ring truely the truth.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well like the aforementioned Torment... you take it as an attack on your free speech when people say they don't find your writing lucid.
It has nothing to do with attacking your right to free speech. I think 99.9% of the people on ATS support your right to free speech.
It is a comment on the clarity of your writing. The ease of understanding, or lack of.
And again, this is something that I had to repeat over and over to the original Tormento.

Just saying that we can't completely follow what you write doesn't mean we are ignorant, nor does it mean we are attacking your free speech rights.

This is all like a major case of deja vu.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Well like the aforementioned Torment... you take it as an attack on your free speech when people say they don't find your writing lucid.
It has nothing to do with attacking your right to free speech. I think 99.9% of the people on ATS support your right to free speech.
It is a comment on the clarity of your writing. The ease of understanding, or lack of.
And again, this is something that I had to repeat over and over to the original Tormento.

Just saying that we can't completely follow what you write doesn't mean we are ignorant, nor does it mean we are attacking your free speech rights.

This is all like a major case of deja vu.

I haven't said anyone was attacking my free speech. All I did was ask that one person if they respect my free speech. You call that me taking what the person said as an attack? May I ask are you of well mind? You've done enough to cause someone to conclude about your state of wellness. I have nothing against the mentally ill.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Ok that proves it to me, Tormentations. I received a u2u from you in the past that was nearly word for word.
But it was in response to someone telling you to "go back on your meds". Then you sent the u2u to me for some reason.
You just outed yourself. LOL

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Looks like whoever was the guy he must have tormented some of you. I mean, it appears to be an obsessing over him. Phychologists would call obsessions unhealthy. He must have caused some on here to experience mass delusion. Meaning, caused ppl to think that he is still around under other names. If he was your enemies on ATS, then certainy you all are letting him win, seeing how he prolly is not left in a delusion by any of you but you all are.

You going to let the guy beat you like that? It's best to let it go.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Ok that proves it to me, Tormentations. I received a u2u from you in the past that was nearly word for word.
But it was in response to someone telling you to "go back on your meds". Then you sent the u2u to me for some reason.
You just outed yourself. LOL

Um I havent sent you an U2U.

You are now trying to make it look like I am him after you see that you failed in proving me with your delusion. You have such an obsession that you WISH he is me.

You haven't answered me about your state of wellness? Why? You chose to not say? Then say so.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

No, he was not an enemy, but he saw anyone who questioned him as an enemy.
He was more of the schizophrenic on the street talking to himself type.
Very deluded and egotistical.
No obsession here, just more a morbid curiosity, I guess. Like a car crash--don't want to see carnage, but also want to see just a second or two of the wreck.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I realize you are trying to get a rise out of me, but I am not biting. Keep calling me mentally deficient if you want. Call me a Plutonian, whatever.

BTW: Kind of a big coincidence that the other forums Tormentations posted in (Armageddononline, and HipForums) saw his account stop same time as here on ATS. Then right after that yours popped up on the same 3 forums. Repeating the same themes as Torm. Just saying...big coincidence. And that only took a two minute google and perusal of posts. LOL

[edit on 17/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

No, he was not an enemy, but he saw anyone who questioned him as an enemy.
He was more of the schizophrenic on the street talking to himself type.
Very deluded and egotistical.
No obsession here, just more a morbid curiosity, I guess. Like a car crash--don't want to see carnage, but also want to see just a second or two of the wreck.

Well I havent put you on my foe list. So again, I am not him. You are questioning me and I havent put you on my foe list. Plus, you do not see me talking to myeself. So again and again and again I am not him.

And um, you can not justify what is obviously an obsession. You'd do better changing the subject hence when speaking with me than continue to dwell on who you wish to be me.

And I think you're the one delsuional. Technically you provided proof that clears me, but still presisted in accusing me of being someone I am not. How can you not see that as delusional? I mean, damn, you rejected concrete evidence. That don't fly with me.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You can deny me all you want,

Thank you, I will.

and work extra etra hard in doing so.

Nice of you to think it was hard work, but it really wasn`t all that hard to do. Just logic and common sence.

Speak for everyone all day long, too, if you want.

No, not speaking for, speaking with.

Surely I am wise,

And surely you jest, jive and love to BS people.

and I dont need any validation from anyone else.

Yes you do. If you weren`t looking for validation, you would`nt argue with those who don`t believe you, or even understand you. You would accept what they say, be it right or wrong and leave it at that. That is why you are posting here, for the validation that you are correct in what you say.

So when I say I am wise there is nothing you can do about it.

Sure, but that doesn`t mean that you ARE wise. It just means you have a veiw point about something.

Again, I do not speak proper english nor at any time have I said I do.

How well we all know that.

I said I speak freedom of speech. So why go on about english?

Well, for one, it puts people off when you butcher any language.

You hath nothing else to add when you chosen to deny me?

Yea, I hath chosen to deny what you say into my reality. There, I added something.

You are going to deny that I said I do not speak proper english?

Nope, but I will say, just like Tormy, you do have a special way of butchering it.

That is denying me. So I'd like to also thank you for making this topic ring truely the truth.

Because I deny you? A little full of yourself there, aren`t you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join