It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you hath understanding?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

It's not my truth or your truth, there is only one truth. I will not be able to convince you otherwise though and that is the truth. I do not assume you believe in GOD or religion, because I quote a bible reference do you believe I believe in GOD or religion? Certainly, not when preached by people without understanding as the OP put it.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

ONE truth? Well I disagree, but w/e.
So do you think that the majority of the world, then, is going to "hell" in the end?
Because numbers say that the majority of the planet is not Christian.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

No, nobody is going to hell. Hell is a state of mind. All the problems in this world are in our demented ways of interpreting everything. We have a physical view of the world. When we adapt collectively into a more spiritual view of the world, then our hell will be over. Life will be much more simple not ruled in the physical thoughts, but in our spiritual understandings.

Don't get me wrong, just because I claim to understand (as the OP put it) I still am in this world and still struggle to not fall into the trap presented by the physical interpretations of life. I am not flawless, I too take offense...but, I quickly correct myself. The more you practice the easier it becomes.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Then you don't agree with the OP. He believes in a real hell. So then what's with all the (LOL) "understanding" between you two.?

Is it just that you both think you each know what is "true" and right and nobody else gets it?

BTW I just love being talked to in a patronizing fashion. Thank you.

[edit on 17/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

No what the OP speaks of is true. Nobody knows if there is a physical hell or not that is opinion; are you sure the OP said there was a physical hell?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Be ye therefore ready also: for the Satan come gone at an hour when ye think not. Meaning, Satan loses his all-physical earthling bodies first before hell, and will know right then and there the hour the Spy is gone

That's one place he talks about it as a physical place. Look at his responses on page 3.

Basically, what Satan think he hath he shall hath not, then he goes into hell in a place called Armageddon which is a place the first and the last devils are gathered.

In his OP, he also says the anti-Christ is not the bad guy. Do you agree with that too? Just curious....

If anyone is the anti-Christ it is the Father Himself. See that no man knows He is the Christ, means He is implying He aint the Christ. Mentioning many will say He is Christ but decieve many, means He aint the Christ. It's right in the very bible by His own words. He is the anti-Christ. Dont let the devils confuse any of you into buying that the anti-Christ is the bad guy

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

No what the OP speaks of is true. Nobody knows if there is a physical hell or not that is opinion; are you sure the OP said there was a physical hell?

Really, I thought you JUST SAID:

No, nobody is going to hell. Hell is a state of mind.

Which is it?

Oh, and since I have free will. Can I kill the Anti-Christ BEFORE he gains power?

Why not? What happened to that "free will"?

I hath understanding, being a Discordian I hath alot of things.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Both or neither, right? Or is it either/or?
I'm glad at least someone else sees this thread a tad contradictory too.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by XsameXoneXotherX

You understand but then say you do not in this here same reply basically? That is an example to further this topic in my eyes. You called it interesting, but said you don't understand. How can you tell it's interesting if you dont hath an idea what I'm talking about? How is that possible without revealing what it is the topic is about?

A devil is determined to be stupid. And a devil will even show their very hard work that proves they have determined to deny another and reject their own being of understanding. The bible did mention that the devil is cursed. A devil can not for the life of themself not reveal themself.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by XsameXoneXotherX]
I understand PART of what you originally wrote. And I say it's "interesting" because the parts I think I understand are kind of in tune with some of my own observations and thoughts. I've often thought that "the Devil" has done a very good job of clouding our thoughts over the ages to get us to the point where so many of us seem to think salvation is far more elaborate and complicated than it is. Or we are deceived into actively making it more elaborate and difficult than it is. This is something I've discovered in the years I've tried to find a church I can feel comfortable in. There are so many denominations within the Christian religion alone. Each of them is bogged down in battling one another over competing dogmas. Each one of them has some reason while the others are "false churches" and each one of them seems to miss how simple and straightforward Christ's teachings and example are once you really study them in the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

I know it's taken me the better part of 30 years to wrap my mind around the concept of Christ's sacrifice and see how elegantly simple, truly loving and humane and selfless and EFFECTIVE it is as our means of salvation. And even now that I think I understand and grasp it, I know I still can't explain it to anyone else very adequately. It's so simple, yet I can't explain it. In that respect, I'm still a bit of a Devil, I guess.

I agree with you in that "a devil" is determined to be stupid. I won't elaborate on that any further because it's going to be a very incendiary topic of discussion for some people. Not for you and I because I think we are on the same page with this concept. At least I THINK so. And here is where it gets difficult for me in this topic.

Now I don't mean to ridicule you because goodness knows I have a great deal of difficulty expressing myself clearly (and concisely) and would never tease a fellow ATS'er for something I myself am weak on. But I have to say there is something about your writing style that is hard to read. It wasn't just your use of the word "hath". I understood that was used for effect to follow the King James version of the Bible. That did not confuse me at all. It's just your writing is very hard to follow. I think I'd understand you better if I could HEAR you, as opposed to reading what you have to convey.

Take your signature for example. At the moment I can't see it while I'm typing in the text input page. But I recall it seems to be missing a verb. I guess what I'm saying is I think I could appreciate your point of view but there's a barrier to my fully understanding it, due to your writing style. No offense intended, honestly.

I was also going to say I thought you were kind of grumpy and were quick to jump on people who question you. But you were polite to me and I appreciate that. I probably won't write more on this topic because I do have difficulty making myself clear. No need to have me adding to the confusion. But I do look forward to reading along and seeing where everyone takes this discussion.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

If you will use your free will to not abide in truth, then you are equal to someone who blasphemed against themself long ago.

Sorry, but I do abide in truth. It just so happens, it`s not your perception of truth I abide in. Does that place me in the wrong because I don`t see the truth as you do? Not in the least. We all have our own perception of what truth is, they just don`t always jive.

What is it that I understand here? I understand what you are saying, so you mean to say I do not understand what you just said in this post? But I never said I didnt understand anything you had to say so far. Dont you know it would take me to state I do not understand rather than be accused of not understanding by someone else?

Where did I say you didn`t understand me? Please quote me where I said that.

It`s parts of your perception of "the understanding" that I don`t agree with. That doesn`t mean people who don`t agree with your perception will go to hell.

Hey, you just said you will deny me. That means you will tell a lie. So this means you might buy that I am wise but will lie about it. Hey, you played yourself by confirming you will deny me

I deny "you" the self, not the Creator within. Get it straight. As for telling a lie.....not even.

Thanks again. But this time for meaning you do buy that I might be wise.

Nothing like taking what somebody says and twisting it enough to fit your own agenda to make you look good. Sorry, not today.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

Beast is a kingdom - to Worship The Beast is to pleadge alliance to the kingdom.For the 666 thing - it just means Lucifer in Human Form.

The number 666 is like a prison number. For He that hath understand count the number of the kingdom for it is the number given to a man and His prison number is 666.

Again - it is NOT the kingdom's number but the Man's Number - Who is to be that Man = who AGain Has that number marked to Him - For it is the one u know as Lucifer.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

People which listen in life feel sweet from within. People which do not listen in life feel sour from within. There are jealous people out there which aim to bury you so that no one can listen to you since they fear people listening to the delights of you. Think about what jealous people listen for in your speech before they act against it and/or you...

There you go.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Doesn't sound similiar to what I wrote in the Topic. I didnt talk about jealous ppl. How are you making this conclusion? If I were who you two accuse me of being, why would I not tell you so? Surely if I were them I'd tell you. It wouldn't mean anything to me. Tell me the reason I wouldn't tell you since you've failed in comparing me with them. Were you two on their foe list or were they on you two's foe list?

Certainly I am not them. You two got me mixed up. But hey, I can't help what ppl think. Why dont you get a MOD to check the IPs between me and who I'm accused of being. That should solve it once and for all. I only have one account on this site.

Wow, a sudden drop in fancy speech, and use of a common noobery by using ppl instead of people.

You fluster easily, eh?!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Here is not hell yet. Hell is only once Heaven and earth pass away. This place the Universe is in is called Armageddon, in this place shall devils (first and last) be gathered to wail and gnash when hell hits from the inside. Right now the LORD OF LORDS, AND KING OF KINGS is as a SPY. A SPY is a cheif example of a thief. For stealing insight and secrets of what goes on in a world the devils run, is what the SPY does. Him being a SPY also means He is not come to be revealed as LORD OF LORDS, AND KING OF KINGS to the inhabitants of the planet. This is why He comes like a thief in the night.

Devils cast themselves into hell, but hell is not till heaven and earth pass away. This also means that it is why it is stated in Revelation that the devil knows he has but a short time.

A person who will become a devil obviously upon coming to by the Father will start determining to be ill-will towards others, but when is forewarned about blasphemy against the Holy Ghost before they go through with what it takes to be of ill-will formating, then begins to not hath understanding. It is equal to pretending to have not come included with understanding. If understanding wasnt included in what make a self, then there would be no own determinations, meaning free will would lack or not even be.

O, and hell shall not be physical because hell affects the spirit, not the flesh. And affecting the spirit is worse than affecting flesh since we all know nerves wouldnt withstand too much. But a spirit technically can feel as worse as things can get into an infinity.

That other guy is not here to see exactly what I am saying. The bible tells about those dull of hearing. They are not even here to hear basically.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by XsameXoneXotherX]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nowshining
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

Beast is a kingdom - to Worship The Beast is to pleadge alliance to the kingdom.For the 666 thing - it just means Lucifer in Human Form.

The number 666 is like a prison number. For He that hath understand count the number of the kingdom for it is the number given to a man and His prison number is 666.

Again - it is NOT the kingdom's number but the Man's Number - Who is to be that Man = who AGain Has that number marked to Him - For it is the one u know as Lucifer.

The verse in the book of Rev says to count the number of the beast only, not that AND HIS NUMBER IS NUMBER. That "and his number is 666" pin points the devil is for confusion that doesn't add up. That is how it aids. Trust this, you will never locate any single person markable with the number 666 or 616. Ppl will add up that number to so many names, but it will be to no prophecy fulfilling. A beast can be said to be a kingdom, which means it has more than one person as a member. You are told to count just the number of the beast, which means it is not the 666 number which is tagged with an "and" to it. Pay attention to detail is the key.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Be ye therefore ready also: for the Satan come gone at an hour when ye think not. Meaning, Satan loses his all-physical earthling bodies first before hell, and will know right then and there the hour the Spy is gone

That's one place he talks about it as a physical place. Look at his responses on page 3.

Basically, what Satan think he hath he shall hath not, then he goes into hell in a place called Armageddon which is a place the first and the last devils are gathered.

In his OP, he also says the anti-Christ is not the bad guy. Do you agree with that too? Just curious....

If anyone is the anti-Christ it is the Father Himself. See that no man knows He is the Christ, means He is implying He aint the Christ. Mentioning many will say He is Christ but decieve many, means He aint the Christ. It's right in the very bible by His own words. He is the anti-Christ. Dont let the devils confuse any of you into buying that the anti-Christ is the bad guy

It would take me to fill you in.

Devils are as we speak physical and spiritual, but hell will not affect the devils WHILE THEY ARE PHYSICAL.

The FATHER said it clear that HE is not CHRIST (Savior). Meaning, HE will not save any devil. Remember only a devil goes to hell, not one else. And a devil is who casts themself into hell, not the Father.

The Father is against Christ. Therefore He is anti-Christ. He is against Christ so He wont let there be Christ because, afterall, it would take Him to be Christ. Dont you see what religion has done? It has set confusion amongst ppl. It has ppl who see that the FATHER said right in the bible HIMSELF that HE is not Christ, as buying that HE is CHRIST. Nothing beats the source itself. Anybody else in the bible calling the Father Christ is not the source ITSELF. This is how come you see speaking by none other than JESUS HIMSELF. Some will listen to just HIM, other will listen to the ppl that were around and about JESUS in the very gospels. Some of those ppl in the gospel say that JESUS is the Christ, but JESUS HIMSELF said HE is not.

Again, one must pay attention to who said what in the gospel and in the rest of the bible.

JESUS decided to put clear that HE IS NOT CHRIST in the prophey parts in the gospel. The propheies are whats to come into affect in the future. So, if you knew HIM as CHRIST from ago for whatever reason, HE IS STATING THAT HE AINT coming as CHRIST in the prophecy. What does that tell you? It tells you that any who still stick with HIM being the CHRIST are who are the many that shall decieve many. I have not decieved anyone in stating the FATHER is anti-Christ.

O, and the reason THE FATHER is against being CHRIST is because HE advised His living creations about blasphemy against the Holy Ghost in that it leads to eternal damnation. And also stated His words shall not pass away. Therefore HE means HE will never be Christ since those to be damned intentionally did not abide in the truth with that hath not understanding just because they want to be ill-will towards others. The grand scheme of the places above does not support anything of ill-will because of very wise reasons. Everything else is supported. Therefore it is known who only would blasphemy against themself are those determined to be of ill-will towards others. Why do they play stupid? It is because those determined to be of ill-will try to bypass the Father's grand scheme with their free will. Just because you come to with free will doesn't mean the Father allows you to ruin His grand scheme with the very thing (ill-will) He excluded from entering His grand scheme. Nope, He has a place for any devil to go. It's called Armaggedon.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
There is only One Truth. It's called REALITY.

What you see and think, is your PERCEPTION of that ONE REALITY.

Our perception is infinitely differentiating. We can all look at the same reality, and come out having totally different opinions and thoughts about that same One Truth of our Existence in the Universe.

To me, the word "God", is not a personification. It is a realization.

I define that word, "God", as the entirety of all existence combined.

Add all things that exist, in the past present and future, add in things that Could have existed but didn't, and make sure that if you left anything out, that we go ahead and add that in too (the Unknown).

All energy in the universe as a whole, one particle.

This is how I view "God", as merely the observable Universe in it's entirety PLUS the unobservable portions of the universe. As One Entity.

Also think about that Word. Universe.
Uni - Verse
One - Verse
Get it?

It's one thing. Everything combined. That is Infinity. It is eternal.
That's my personal definition of "God".

I do not consider myself religious,but I do consider myself a truth seeker, open minded, and scientific often times.

To me "Spirituality" is little different than "Morality". If I am "spiritual" this means I am a nice guy and will not screw you over. I won't harm you.

Those with no morality or remorse for their crimes are what I would call "devoid of spirit".

I don't really see much wrong with the OP either, I understand what the guy is saying. It makes sense if you can translate it into your own personalized language.

I use different Terminology than the OP does, so I simply translated it into my own understanding.

I do not use the words "father" or "christ" or "devil" in the same way that our OP does, but I have words that replace those words with my own meanings that make sense to me personally.

Like Father = Universe
Devil = Jerk , really mean person
Etc...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Oh wow...you guys really are not understanding. Yes Hell is a state of mind. And when the Devil is gone at that hour he loses all physical body first before hell. How do you interpret going some place without your physical body as a physical place? What I believe he was saying is that those without understanding when the hour comes, will understand just how stupid they have been for many years. This may not be what he is saying...but that is the message I get from trying to understand what he is saying.

You do realize you are picking apart my words trying not to understand me?

[edit on 18-7-2010 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Be careful about how you read there is a Christ. Jesus Himself stated He is not Christ. Book of Revelation uses the word Christ, but you must know you can not tell who the angelic messenger is. Who disguises as an angel of the light?

Have you took a look at the last verse in Rev 22? I mean a really good look? Did you notice the person who is saying that is EXCLUDING themself from the that grace? The person didnt say us all, they said you all. Plus, whoever said it calls Jesus Lord Jesus Christ, but JESUS specifically said HE is not CHRIST in the gospel books. So pay attention.

"Christ" appears 10 times in Rev. But do note that it is the voices that spoke that name. Are unidentified voices to be trusted? Jesus was named Jesus Christ, but that doesn't mean He is Christ no matter how many times He is referred to by that in Rev or any other book in the bible.

Listen to this: "and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years." That can mean that the reign is by using that Christ name, and it doesn't have to mean an actual living being. I mean, I can reign with XsameXoneXother, and you see it is only a screen name. A devil is who will reign with Christ in that way I just described. It's just using a name and throwing it around because it has pull to it. So pay attention to what things can also mean that no religion will clue you in on.

Those who blaspemy against the Holy Ghost die and live again, so that is a clue that those who are said to have died and lived again to reign with Christ can only be devils. Lived is devil spelled backwards. Besides, it still remains that Jesus said He is not Christ. And why is the word lived used in that quote about the 1000 year reign with Christ? Do you see? Revelation is to be revealed and not taken 'as is.' What I just expressed is an reveal to what is in it.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Trying? If you get it, you get it. Therefore I am coming across wise since I am wise. The wise make no point in using proper english to get across their wisdom. But those with stupidity will say the wise are not wise, and make it based on a proper english matter. Since when does wise mean proper?

And who are you comparing me with? I dont come on here much to know what's going on around here.

A wise man doesn't always seek to enlighten others. YOu claim to be wise and you obviously wish to enlighten others because you post on this site. By stating you are wise, you reek of arrogance. A wise man understands that he is not so wise that he considers himself wise. A wise man doesn't make generalizations about all wise men. A truly wise man doesn't refer to others as stupid. Because arrogance is not wise.

In your OP you refer to becoming a being of understanding. Yet you are far from understanding others here, you lash out at them. You lack understanding so you yourself are a devil by your own definition. As much as you are posting in this thread, that constitutes hard work, so by your own words doesn't that make you stupid? And by being stupid does it not make you a devil?

You are working awfully hard. You are rejecting being a being of understanding by refusing to understand the people who hath posted in response to your thread. You hath inadvertently exposed yourself as a devil and a creature of stupidity according to your own definitions. So be wise my friend, take it easy, stop working so hard to be arrogant and stop working so hard to falsely appear wise when you clearly are not.

If you don't agree with my post you are a devil, because you do not understand. If you do agree with it then you are also a devil. If you don't care about it either way then perhaps you are wise because you have accepted that you are a devil, but that makes you stupid. Hmmmm.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

You are a hater. Why get upset at someone who says they themself are wise? That means everything you just said is by hatred. Think I will take you serious when you are not even acting on calm mind? A person upset doesn't mean what they say. Check your temperature if you will reply again. How do you expect to defeat a wise person when you are upset? lol. You shot down your entire post by your temperature.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join