It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you hath understanding?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
A person THAT UNDERSTANDS STILL has to choose whether or not to be of understanding. To not abide in truth means you reject understanding, or rather reject being of understanding. That which you hath you hath not by own determination. Rejection of being of understanding is rejection of own self. Therefore this is how the devil is rejected of his generation (what makes up a living self). To reject understanding also means to deny another.

A devil will work extra hard rather than take it easy. This is because stupidity takes hard work, and stupidity makes for no genuine sense of humor. Evil is being the opposite of wise. Who determines to be wise (both definings) will take it easy and enjoy life. Who determines to be stupid will work extra hard and not enjoy life.

Both definings of "wise" is you first accepting being your generation (what all it includes in being alive and a self), that's being in that wise, and you are wise as in having wisdom and using wisdom rather than having stupidity and using stupidity.

The number 666 or 616 in the bible is just to mean CONFUSION. In other words, a devil is not markable by any actual number (666, 616), but is markable by his claim at being confused to cause confusion. Example: If someone wise says that 1 + 1 = 2, but you claim you do not understand or are confused, then you are certainly trying to confuse the wise, since naturally someone wise would understand that no one technically can be that stupid. If someone wise writes something that is easy to configure to get it, and you will not configure that something but will instead go way out the way to claim to not understand that something, then you are a devil which is equal to the number 666 or 616, because you are trying to cause confusion by claiming you are not understaning when that technically can not be the case of a living person who has a mind that includes so many things for making due.

If you've ever met someone who will not understand your entire post just because of one misplaced comma, then you are dealing with a devil who is denying you. Make not to yourself friends with those that will deny you in anything you do.

The first thing you hath is your self which is a generation of things. One of those things is understanding, so if you determine to reject being of understanding, then you reject your entire self, since that one thing is attached with all of the rest that a self includes. A devil is he who will cast themself into hell, because of the way the grand sceme is set up. Meaning, no one but you can cast you into hell. The Father doesn't have to bother with seeing which of His living creations will freely cast themselves into hell. The Father advised against blasphemy against the Holy Ghost (the self), since that means you shall be in danger of enternal damnation, but the Father will allow such. The Father is no Christ (a Savior) because it is mentioned that they who say He is Christ are decieving only themselves (many). Besides, if you will not abide in truth by own determination, since you do understand but reject being of understanding, why would the Father be a Christ to you? You would just make a mochery out of the Father's grand sceme since you would keep on denying another which would make the places above unfruitful. So it is best that an unfruitful, living creation cast themself into hell by their own doing in their very attempt to murderously ruin the grand sceme. And why should the Father cast you into hell when He can allow you the very honor to do that instead of Him?

(TO CONTINUE)

[edit on 17-7-2010 by XsameXoneXotherX]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The Father is so wise to take it easy in everything, so of course you that are with being stupid should be the ones to do any hard work casting would call for. Therefore blasphemy against the Holy Ghost (your self) very damn well shall not be forgiven by just only you. Once you find out that only you cast you into hell, I bet you wont ever forgive yourself because of how handicapped and in pain you are then on. You keep the stress of always holding no forgiveness off the Father's chest. The Father wont put Himself in any postion to keep a stress causing problem, such as grudge holding, because of any fool. If anyone is the anti-Christ it is the Father Himself. See that no man knows He is the Christ, means He is implying He aint the Christ. Mentioning many will say He is Christ but decieve many, means He aint the Christ. It's right in the very bible by His own words. He is the anti-Christ. Dont let the devils confuse any of you into buying that the anti-Christ is the bad guy. A devil is the bad guy whose only hope to cause an everlasting problem in the grand sceme rests on the Father turning to being Christ which the Father states He is not and by His words shall not be since His words shall not pass away. Do you think the Father will allow the stupid to ruin His grand sceme? Hell naw!

Revelation 13
18 There is studipity. Let him that hath not understanding not count the number of the beast: against it (5) is the number (1) of a devil; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six (CONFUSION).

It is 5 members per beast, and one of those 5 members which is the only male member is allowed to become what is called a devil by own determination. Once he dies as a member of the beast he lives as a devil in another place away from the kingdoms of God. And going into his former member place is what is a mole that does not live, like how a robot doesn't live. The mole none of the other 4 members (nor the rest of the members of that beast's kingdom) will even know is one. The only way to become what is called a devil is to blasphemey against the Holy Ghost (your self). That, in gist, is a shot at dissing the Father that made you. But the Father can not be reached by any diss, since He is immeasurebalely infinite and got things so that you'd only end up screwing yourself if and when you do blasphemy against your with stupid self.

DISCUSS IT! ADD TO IT! COMMENT ON IT! QUESTION IT!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I am very confused. This makes no sense to me...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

That is because you deny me. You reject being of understanding.

The truth simply put.

You also prefer to work extra hard just to make a claim someone wise wouldnt borther with.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by XsameXoneXotherX

The truth simply put.

You also prefer to work extra hard just to make a claim someone wise wouldnt borther with.

So you are indirectly calling me stupid. I will give you that, you did a nice play of words there.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The truth simply put.

I think he means the wording that you choose to use is not easy to understand compared to what we usually read.

The order in which you word things is not that different from Yoda.....

I get what you are saying kind of.....but if I were you I wouldn't go accusing everyone who can't understand your post....It won't help your cause.

So are you saying that the "beast" is a group of people....like a hive soul? and that you can gain power and become a devil but you give up your soul connection to this realm of living and you go elsewhere in the universe after?

that kinf od makes sense along the lines of stuff in the bible but maybe you could be more clear with your following posts...

Your sentences seem to be worded backwards sometimes...

Is English your main language?

Interesting post none the less.... will come back to see whats new later.

Peace

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

Tormentations? You back?

I may not have understanding or maybe I do.
But I DO understand that you used "hath" in the wrong tense in your trying to sound "wise".

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Sometimes? I barely post on this site. I speak freedom of speech, not proper english. Anyone who will hath understanding do show to understand what I may write.

Blasphemy against your self makes you die and become a devil.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Trying? If you get it, you get it. Therefore I am coming across wise since I am wise. The wise make no point in using proper english to get across their wisdom. But those with stupidity will say the wise are not wise, and make it based on a proper english matter. Since when does wise mean proper?

And who are you comparing me with? I dont come on here much to know what's going on around here.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Tormentations? You back?

I may not have understanding or maybe I do.
But I DO understand that you used "hath" in the wrong tense in your trying to sound "wise".

I do think it is him. Same twisted English.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I can't say I agree with your views on the "devil" and antichrist. But when will Tupac show up to assist you in bringing the end of the world? I forgot...

Please remind me with your wisdom.
Unless you have already put me back on ignore, that is.

Since when does wise mean proper?

Well it seems that a wise man would speak to others in a clear and lucid way. That would just involve following some basic norms of language. It seems to me the wise would see that clarity and understandability aided effective communication.

[edit on 17/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Yeah. Both the subject matter and the way of speaking combined with how the "foolish and unwise" will disagree with him....

It leaves no doubt in my mind.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Would you mind quoting him/her so that I may see why I am being compared with him/her? If you say twisted english, then it should be proveable. But I said I speak freedom of speech, so how are you comparing what I write to twisted english?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Well then that should be provable. Go and quote what it is exactly. Then I'll see if I even come across similar. If you dont do that, then you might as well forget your claim.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

People which listen in life feel sweet from within. People which do not listen in life feel sour from within. There are jealous people out there which aim to bury you so that no one can listen to you since they fear people listening to the delights of you. Think about what jealous people listen for in your speech before they act against it and/or you...

There you go.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Here is the profile of your banned username. Remember now?

You can read every single post there.

[edit on 17/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
True.

HOWEVER, but hath a person that understandeth of being not already chooseth his or her own truth of the determinative nature?

I think that this is the key question! For instance, even if one always abides in truth, it follows that one hath determinationed one’s being of understandeth by virtue of non-rejection of one’s ownself. Yet, at the same time, that which one hath is NOT always that what one hath not in un-rejection of ownself (what makes up a living self) of being as the understanding determination whilst not denying others – OR rejecting understanding in itself.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

People which listen in life feel sweet from within. People which do not listen in life feel sour from within. There are jealous people out there which aim to bury you so that no one can listen to you since they fear people listening to the delights of you. Think about what jealous people listen for in your speech before they act against it and/or you...

There you go.

Doesn't sound similiar to what I wrote in the Topic. I didnt talk about jealous ppl. How are you making this conclusion? If I were who you two accuse me of being, why would I not tell you so? Surely if I were them I'd tell you. It wouldn't mean anything to me. Tell me the reason I wouldn't tell you since you've failed in comparing me with them. Were you two on their foe list or were they on you two's foe list?

Certainly I am not them. You two got me mixed up. But hey, I can't help what ppl think. Why dont you get a MOD to check the IPs between me and who I'm accused of being. That should solve it once and for all. I only have one account on this site.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

There you go.

Doesn't sound similiar to what I wrote in the Topic. I didnt talk about jealous ppl. How are you making this conclusion? If I were who you two accuse me of being, why would I not tell you so? Surely if I were them I'd tell you. It wouldn't mean anything to me. Tell me the reason I wouldn't tell you since you've failed in comparing me with them. Were you two on their foe list or were they on you two's foe list?

Certainly I am not them. You two got me mixed up. But hey, I can't help what ppl think. Why dont you get a MOD to check the IPs between me and who I'm accused of being. That should solve it once and for all. I only have one account on this site.

You wouldn't tell us so because you would be banned again if you circumvented a ban.

If you where him and you where desperate you could use a proxy to make an account and use ATS.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I understand you clearly. I agree. I have often argued that the mark of the beast is in fact the status quo we see currently in the world. It is when the blind lead the blind. The confused (as you put it) lead those seeking the truth into confusion. Where deception is truth, and truth is a quack job of a person with an "agenda." Where agenda's are considered evil, unless they conform with the status quo.

I get you 100%. I understand.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join