It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is Happening :: Global Consciousness Project

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by createnice

I have long been interested in phenomena like that. Critical mass, and the precise percentage of a population that needs to have x before a paradigm shift can occur. I dont "disbelieve" in those types of things. At all. I just dont understand them enough to hold them out as absolute truth, or as close as we can come to it in physical form.

We are arguing two things here, and you are arguing something I dont disbelieve in. My earlier comment was merely about the platitudes that
"thoughts, intents, belief, focus, etc.," create. Its too simplistic. Thats all. Its just not that simple, and while I dont know the long complicated truth, I doubt any human does, in its entirety, I do know (intuitively and logically) that it just isnt that easy. Because we have definite instances when large chunks of the population have held beliefs that were not true then, and those beliefs did not later become true, no matter how much they believed it, thought it or focused on it.

I tend to suspect it is more a function of discerning truths that already are, (like the Earthquake data suggests) rather than creating truths that did not exist before. I tend to suspect an open and a questioning and not rigidly "knowing" mind is more receptive to these truths that can be discerned, (because so many sages have suggested it, and so many geniuses have reported it) and that was my motive for commenting on the "focus, intent, and thoughts," thing. Dont be so sure you know the way that you stop looking at the landmarks and roadsigns. Thats how many many people get lost. Thinking they know, rather than looking as they go.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I find this most interesting due to the fact the 2nd Conscious Convergence takes place on July 17th and 18th. If they had this gadget available in 1987(?) when the first one happened, would we be looking at the same data?

Which makes me wonder what would happen if everyone on the planet (or as many as possible) chanted using the mantra OM NYALIMAN SHANTI on those 2 days, to draw Gaia's potent crystal core energy up to awaken ALL OF HUMANITY from the dream of duality, so that we move into Unity Consciousness?

The results would be interesting, no doubt!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Excellent post! S & F for you!

I have been interested in the GCP for quite some time. I only wonder what is coming up for us...

[edit on 16-7-2010 by DJM8507]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Wow...I don't know what it was supposed to look like when this thread was first made...but a few hours ago something MASSIVE went down...it was in the high 95 percentile...that's "off the charts" in terms of probability...I think the last time something like this was seen, was as another poster mentioned, around 9/11.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/746af11ad80e.jpg[/atsimg]

EDIT: Hope I'm allowed to use part of that graph in my sig, coz I am!

[edit on 16/7/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I am one of the keepers of an REG on the GCP network. The device is a top-quality random number generator, tested and verified. They work very well at being random.

What we are seeing in the recent past is significant when viewed visually, but remember, we do a statistical analysis on the numbers to eliminate human bias. So far the analysis isn't done yet.

So, let's not jump to conclusions yet. There are several things happening in the physical world right now:

1. USA is having periodic elections. That means lots of people are focused on "the system" and "the politicians".

2. Gulf Oil Spill recently sealed. Many all over the world are focused on this.

3. Economic troubles - some good news has appeared in recent days in this regard, and it affects the entire world. Lots of focus on this.

OTOH, there WAS a distinct build-up beginning Sept 7th, 2001, when the REGs swung away from random with no apparent reason at that time. It became clear on 9/11 that we humans are pre-cognitive enough to influence an actual physical device! So, there could be a "big thing" about to happen.

But don't start hording cans of salmon yet. The charts/graphs don't say anything about "good" or "evil", only that things are stirring.

Stay tuned to noosphere.princeton.edu... for more information.

Don't give in to fear!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
so i don't understand one thing...
the red vs the blue

they are both significant...but can someone dumb it waaayyyy down for me?!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kingdave

While you are here, could you please please please explain to me the difference between the red and the blue? I dont understand the difference from the website. I need different language.

Please.
And thanks for posting. We all really appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

OK...RED and BLUE:

RED:
Suggests broadly shared coherence of thought and emotion

BLUE:
Suggestive of deeply shared, internally motivated group focus.

Ok, these colors are not a matter of good vs bad, only that something is stirring.

RED is mostly emotion. Shock, horror, like Sept. 11th. Or Space Shuttle Columbia breaking up. Or elation at winning the World Soccer Cup.

BLUE is massive focused thought, as in lots of people focused on the same thing. Like the US Presidential election. Not necessarily emotional, but lots of attention payed to it.

So RED means emotion and BLUE means focus.

BLUE might be influenced by the Gulf Oil Spill.

RED definitely was influenced by the death of Princess Dianna.

BLUE would have been influenced by Niel Armstrong's moon landing.

RED would have been influenced by John Lennon's assassination.

BLUE might be influenced by the financial markets.

RED might be influenced by riots and war.

Keep in mind that the GCP experiment is still going on. We are constantly discovering new things; recalibrating our equipment; reanalyzing the numbers; reforming sub-hypothesis. The experiment is an experiment that, by it's very nature, is only successful after the fact. We can't predict the future except to say that "based upon what the DOT is doing right now, something is up somewhere."

As time goes by, we collect more data. The more data we collect, the more accurate we become. Perhaps in 100 years we will have a degree of confidence that may enable prediction of the future, but that is only an outside chance, and is not what the experiment itself is about.

As the page at the site says: "Don't strongly interpret the dot!" We don't have enough data to make predictions yet.

I'll be online for a while if I can be of service to anyone in this thread. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KittyKat666

Is there power in pain?
or
Life with light.

Some view the devil, satan with a number.
I think it's effect on the world is a good allegory though I wouldn't give some "Satan" fellow much credit for destroying a creation? No?

Who would destroy creation?
Only fools folly.
There is No Power in destruction.
There is only Power in Creation.
A Creator.

It is against Natural Law to destroy the creation of another.
In fact, it's impossible. If it has been seen, it has been.
If what is seen is worth it's weight in Soul, it has merit.
When you glow O're 'Ambience', ^A+U>))))) know you're Right by design. of course; of the intelligent kind.

What was is, was is Is to be.....or Bee?
You are in creation every day.
You create your reality with your every Action.

Ah, thanks, feel better now.
This doesn't 'work' very well in 'public'.
It's too 'personal'.
Know what "I" mean.

Whether one agrees with me or not. What isIS and if something makes sense, it often Rings clear as a bell. Sense Is.
"Let it Be", brad-das.

Some need to climb out of their glass castles and see the captor Was the captive. I prefer a mountainous jungle. But that's just me? It's a good thing we all don't share the same 'interests' for we would all be chasing the same thing. It's there for the taking and free of charge. You know what I mean. ItIs if left to Be. Be the jack of UR box. That's all? That's just the beginning, my freinds.....

There is a saying in my wifes church.
"We have this hope".
I don't agree.

To 'hope' is to feel unworthy of praise.
I praise the 'promise' I see in everyone.
though I've been instructed to see the failure.

The mind itself will painteth what it may though the Soul will seA it thrUntoU
I either 'agree' with the rules of grammar or I choose otherwise.
Either way, it works for me.
You?

Does anyone need a 'cult' to seA the truth?
Should it be necessary?
No.

Don't look at me.
Please, just look Up.
I'm just a shell, that likes to be wArm.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

"I tend to suspect it is more a function of discerning truths that already are, (like the Earthquake data suggests) rather than creating truths that did not exist before..."

OK, let's look at the discerning truths in this data we are talking about on this thread. The GCP. Isn't that telling us something about global consciousness with a great deal of the population being on the same page?

It IS simple....very simple. There is no "Secret". It's been around for thousands of years. We are One.

I know what I experience. You know from your experience. We don't have to believe anything. It is what it is. I know this because I experienced it. Nobody had to tell me anything. Nobody has to tell you anything either. It's all there for anyone to see.

Ok, I'm rambling here. Bye, bye. Love you.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

You are awesome. So both are movements from the norm, (which is the green, random fluctuations?) just in different ways, one more intellectual, focused, one more emotional, but subject to further elaboration as new info comes in.

You rock. Thank you so much.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

At the confluence of Red and Blue, you have "U".
I suppose that Was the majesty of the color Purple.
I don't know.
Maybe I'm just rambling.

I'm as interested in what I read as you are.
One can be 'connected' in a Good way you know?
I am 'truly' myself, though I do look Up for direction.....time to time.

Did you not have a Father, Mother, Brother to show you your way?
No, this unfortunate. I didn't either, though I'm grateful. I Am I.

I had a Father and Mother who I have never known with 'intent' to hurt another. I found their example quite 'rare' in reality. It worked for them, 'somehow'. I was unprepared for what I was to witness. It took a while to blend in. I felt uncomfortable to smile at reality, though it took a while to learn how to change it, affect it for the positive. You too?

The path to your creation is the only road that matters.
You are the 'main' actor though often not the 'author'.
A Creator would find disatisfaction for the waste of a human 'resource'.
Sometimes confirmation is 'just' what we need. A 'check' for one's path.

Lesson learned?
Retain the 'family' unit.
Oh, and don't forget your neighbor.
Unity of thought is founded In Reason.

We carry on.....
gotchRtorch?
7 lightening strikes.
Remember Charl.....

Coincidence, serendipity or 'divine' intervention?
Bla bla bla.
We'll see soon enough.

All are free to climb out of their corners.
You know who you are.
There are no duncehats in creation.
We learn from our mistakes.

Only understanding and wisdom.....Is to be Gained?
Leave the rest where it lay, fallow on it's place in creativity itself;
Behind You.....

Lessons Learned.....
Next.....

If an ET, angel or some other entity told some 'feller' that he must maintain human population to 500 million?????
That's news to me.
You?

Remember, the cosmos Is on it's own schedule.
The Soul has it's own schedule.
I hope it's on time.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Thanks! It's no problem. I find this stuff fascinating and was overjoyed to be a part of this experiment.

Any of you who want to participate, go to the site:

noosphere.princeton.edu...

and select "how to contribute" from the left-side menu.

I did not intend to recruit anyone, nor am I authorized to do so, but trust me, Princeton will take your application seriously. So if anyone reading this is a flake and can't devote the computer-hours to this, don't bother trying. Your computer needs to be on 24/7, no standby or sleep mode, and needs to get to the internet at least once per day.

On another topic:

We egg-keepers sometimes note a "rebound" effect between RED and BLUE.

For example, the moon landing in 1969 (if we had the network back then).

We might have seen RED emotion building and building until we found out that they were safely on the lunar surface, and then a rebound might have occurred to BLUE focus as we let our curiosity run wild and marvel at the men walking on the moon, learning as much as we could absorb from the television coverage.

There are many fine details in all of this.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Sorry...more to your point:

Tilting to either side is a deviation away from random. It's not about "normal", it's about "random". We've learned "emotion" vs. "focus" from experience sorting out these tons of data over the years. So don't let the words taint your understanding (language is so clumsy, eh?).

It's a deviation away from random numbers, because that is what we are measuring. In science we must stick to what we are measuring, which in this case is a string of random numbers. So that is all we can say definitively: "the dang thang done swanged away from random again!"

I use the "funny language" to express my frustration that we don't know more. Such as it is in this time period for the human race. We know something is up with all this, but most of us are still searching for answers.

Let the search continue! "Onwards and upwards!", as my old music theory teacher would say.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Wouldn't 'know' about the project.
Nice audio clip though it appears distant for the day?

I don't join 'groups'.
If I were 'partial' to a group, I would be partial, rather than I'm/partial unto my very development.

I joined a fraternity one time though I like the ladies.
I joined the military, though it was my duty.
Nothing wrong with some good smOOthe female energy.
MMMMM.....
...../.....
+EEEEE+.....

A good though difficult habit.
Ask my brada Charl.

Though the theme always seemed clear to me.
ItIs.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Perhaps this has something to do with the Washington Post announcing it will publish an expose of the U.S. defense and intelligence agency. The article "is expected to consist of three articles and an online database of military and intelligence contractors and their projects."

here's a link to the thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As of yet, this report and what it may entail is all speculation. If this does come to light, however, hopefully it'll be for the right reasons and not some mis-information made to hide the real secrets. Imagine if they made us think we killed the beast while the real demons continue to grow stronger.

The end of this won't be pretty, but the first step is waking up the masses. Then we'll go from there.

It'll be a beautiful day when the world awakens to the truth and we find an end to all this madness.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

for every keystroke you are exposing your ignorance on this matter more and more as someone who has no concept of the proven science behind this project.

this isn't about willing anything to happen. this isn't about what the conscious mind is aware of. did you are anyone you know have a premonition about 9/11 hours before it happened? i doubt it. but your subconscious and all of our subconsciousness did even if we weren't consciously aware.

this isn't about psychokinesis either... as you indirectly suggest.

but speaking of psychokinesis go look up retrocausal pk.

then go look up the experiment where they put people in MRI machines and flashed either a positive or negative photo every 30 seconds randomly. the people were not aware if the photo was going to be negative or positive, they were asked to tell which was coming, but the scientist sure could tell, and before the picture was flashed, usually 4 or 5 seconds before... and without knowing or looking at the photo! but by reading the person's physiological response to the photos before the photos were shown to them!

our subconscious is still very sensitive to events even before they happen. its too bad we've taught our conscious minds to not know how to interpret this data because we are taught this stuff is hogwash at an early age.

mind it outside of time and space. we can actually influence the present, future and amazingly the past as well as perceive the past present and future!

we are truly amazing and this global consciousness experiment is just one of the latest tools that shows this.

the elite of the elite know this, past down through the secret societies.

we are just recently, as in the last 50 years learning of how powerful we really are. so go back and study a bit and come back when you actually know some facts about this stuff instead of acting like an expert in an area you are obviously very ignorant in, bu think you are not!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ImYourHuckleberry

When I played sports, I always rooted for every player.
I did this in secret since it was unacceptable to want to help the competition.

I didn't see one as competition; rather an asset.
They were instructed to see otherwise for some unknown reason.
Know what I mean.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
reply to post by Student X

Thank you!

So, what this 'device' (if I can call it that) measures, is the increasing amount of people that are using (consciously or subconsciously) their psychokinetic abilities? Or, the strength and frequency they are using it at?

The subconscious mind of almost everyone is capable of storing information related to any person's past life as well as the future. The only difference here is that this information is obfuscated to a great extent in many people. In case of the psychics or prophets, this ability to extract future information from the subconscious might be greatly enhanced.

Peace

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by insideNSA

I think I said several times that what I know best is that we dont know enough to claim with authority we know.

But since you DO know, good for you. I have no envy, and wish you only the best.

I always love the love vibrations coming off the enlightened when someone challenges their peaceful loving beliefs.

Just dont expect me to stop exposing my ignorance on your account.

Edit to add;

Originally posted by insideNSA
this isn't about willing anything to happen. this isn't about what the conscious mind is aware of. did you are anyone you know have a premonition about 9/11 hours before it happened? i doubt it. but your subconscious and all of our subconsciousness did even if we weren't consciously aware.

I do think you should share your wisdom with some of those silly researchers though. Testing to see if intention and collective focus such as Shoshone shamans, and other group rituals have any impact on it. Boy wont they feel silly when you set them straight.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join