It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is Happening :: Global Consciousness Project

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
For those interested and because I believe this topic is somewhat similar, I wanted to throw out the “web bots” information as well.

Briefly, the short not technical info is ~ the web robots collect data off the internet, and the data is thrown together in a bin and sorted by tone, emotion and linguistics. This data then generates predictive reports, which in my opinion, are extremely accurate and valuable.

The reports cost $10 - I purchased the last 2 and consider it to be the best $20 I ever spent. The reports give dates and date ranges for specific events which I’ve been ticking off as they occur. Coming up, if they continue to be accurate, there is extreme chaos on the horizon.

Here’s a link to the website that sells the reports, known as the ALTA reports and specifically, “The Shape of Things to Come,” issue 5 & 6 are what I purchased. If you only have $10 and want to read amazing things about the future of our planet, just buy issue 6.

www.halfpasthuman.com...

Also, at the link there is a free mini report with a chart called “Tick...tick...tick - Israeli Mistake, Confusion, and a chart”

www.halfpasthuman.com...

The theory behind the system is that collectively what is known to occur is known on a deeper consciousness level, so the system is able to predict events based on the collective knowing in advance of things.

The actual practice and understanding of how to interpret the reports and what the descriptors mean can be found here.

www.halfpasthuman.com...

Additionally, there are multiple web sites with interviews, etc., on the internet, if you google and want more information, or simply to hear the most recent interviews.

However... I STRONGLY encourage anyone who wants to know more about what’s around the corner, in terms of disaster and if and how to prepare, to go get a report and start reading.

Coming up ... much, much chaos surrounding the gulf of Mexico disaster and the “ill winds of death” (chemicals in air) thousands fleeing north, revenge killings, revolution, millions dying on global level, death of dollar, and other currencies globally, etc.

I wish I had time to write more but I’m trying to spend time in preparation for the future chaos and dividing time between tasks is getting to be more difficult.

By the way, the mainstream media reporting “no more oil flowing in the gulf” because of the cap, is a web bot “hit” as the bots describe this lie in the report and how when the people realize they have been lied to what that will do. If you buy the report and want to jump into that data go to page 11, although page 13 has a lot about the “murder victims will be primarily from within the propaganda press.”

Those of you who do get a report and start understanding it, please help spread the word. Some people I have mentioned these reports to don't want to take the time to look at them and discount them without even knowing anything about them, this is unfortunate. I can testify that events the bots said would happen in June and first part of July - have happened, so whether a person believes in the system or not, or thinks the events predicted are a hoax, since I am able to witness these things occur and cross them off the list, I ask those people to consider the idea of "what if" they are accurate ?? Wouldn't it make more sense to be a step (or many steps) ahead rather then to be a step (or many steps) behind?

Just to clarify, I have no connection with the web bots other than being a follower of what they report.

I wish I didn’t sound like a “fear monger” - I prefer to be called a “get prepared monger”.

And I continue to say, good luck to us all, because we are certainly going to need a lot of it.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

THe stastical analysis is an essential part of the process. Statistics not only spot trends but also eliminates errors, flukes, mishaps, coincidences, outliers, and so on.

So, when someone just looks at the Dot or the color, and looks backwards, one may see patterns that are not there. There is a "randomness" to "randomness". Sorry for the double talk, but random really means randon.

IOW, there is a chance that all the random numbers could swing towards RED, or BLUE. It can be a distinct color and still be random, just because it's all random.

So that's why we use the statistics. The complexity of the network is because there are so many REGs out there - and they are all random.

What if, by random chance, they all return three 1's in a row? That would be a random chance, but to a Human Being, it would appear to be a pattern. We'd be pretty sure it was a pattern. We can plainly see it's a pattern.

But it could be a random chance. So small blips, like the last few days, don't really mean much until the "bigger picture" arrives.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by kingdave

Lastly, where can I find data for different dates? The site is a little confusing.

Thanks.

Go to the site:

noosphere.princeton.edu...

And click on "Main Results", the third item form the top on the left menu.

Start with that. It shows a chart of past deviance correlated with suggested newsworthy events.

IOW, it shows times that the numbers swung to RED or BLUE and then something happened that was in the news or something.

The overall chart is at the bottom of the page and shows the total data spread since the project started.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
What did the UFO look like? Could it have been a foo fighter?

The one I watched last month with my daughters and neighbour most definitely could have been a foo fighter. If it could have been then the theory that abounds that foo fighters could have been exotic Nazi technology is blown out of the water in my experience because it communicated something to me that I would rather not discuss (it was for me alone), other than I got a jumble of thought that came to my mind, “I am the herald” (of something to come) then a zooming into the gold plaque on one of the voyager crafts out on the edge of the solar system.

Something else did happen that is very difficult to describe in words but let’s just say that all my chakras went off, the main one my heart chakra, there was a feeling something had taken a hold of it and lifted it gently toward the light so I experienced a feeling of momentarily leaving my body – a euphoria like nothing on earth that made me weep like a baby, “we love you, we are coming” (?)

The one my wife saw was much larger than the one above and when it collapsed she said for a split second that it was a triangle collapsing to a central light in the centre. Up until she saw one my wife had been aggressively sceptical about the whole UFO thing but not anymore. I had seen the light collapse but I had been looking at my wife’s expression of shock and I was standing there like a dummy with a huge grin on my face so I only saw the light collapse out of my peripheral vision.

Note: Anyone wishing to ridicule me please don’t bother, I have heard it all before and you will just look a little silly because I will smile and know what we saw was not from here while you will be ignorant and oblivious, thinking you know what we saw and call it secret military tech (not a chance).

[edit on 17-7-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
[edit on 18-7-2010 by acidrop]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Wow, this happened in scotland? I would like to know more, if you like you could U2U me. I live in Edinburgh and had a UFO experience recently.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Man that's interesting!

I know exactly what your refering to with the heart chakra .... that feeling, you've explained it the best.

Every once in a while I'll get that crazy feeling like your heart is kinda being pulled on and you feel like weeping, when i hear something that seems very truthful or just really coincidential, as you can see I have a hard time explaining it but it feels like nothing else, it's not a sad feeling just very overwhelming feeling.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkady

I do not mind talking openly if you do not and if you would prefer a u2u I am easy with that too. I hope this is not OT and I do not think it is because I think the UFO phenomena is linked directly to what has been termed the consciousness shift and I just want to play my part no matter how small in seeing it come to fruition come death or not.

What did you see, What have you felt since?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question, you make a very good point about the difference between consciousness and telekinesis. Here is a quote from the same paper:

In any case, these statistics don't seem nearly as weird as those who collect them.

^^^
The above quote from www.skepdic.com...

What a laughable comment, you can tell whoever wrote this paper has an agenda that is not at all unbiased. How a journalist could make such a statement and try and retain some semblance of professionalism is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
I hope this is not OT and I do not think it is because I think the UFO phenomena is linked directly to what has been termed the consciousness shift and I just want to play my part no matter how small in seeing it come to fruition come death or not.

It actually is off topic, but very interesting. I think it really deserves its own thread rather than to get lost here, and/or derail the subject of what the GCP data are doing at the moment.
Clearly you are generating interest, and I can only imagine how much interest and response you would get in a UFO forum.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The dot is now blue, is this "good" or "bad".. interesting though, I didn't really take time to look into it to really understand the significance of this.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
Hello, very interesting thread. I am quite sure that the collective global consciousness is existent, however, I am discussing this on another board and a skeptic has presented me with this:

"It's a bunch if crap.

skeptoid.com...

www.skepdic.com...

I just thought this was an interesting quote from Brian Dunning of the Skeptoid web site that ExquisitExamplE linked to above:

They should be looking for alternate or additional effects caused by human emotions, like errors in calculators or digital watches. Why not cell phones or toasters? If this effect is real, their eggs would not be the only things affected. Whenever a Global Consciousness event happens, there should be well known and well established failures of, or anomalies in, electric and/or computerized devices worldwide. It's improbable that these supposed effects would seek out and affect only one specific application of common hardware components used in many other devices. They do not look at other species besides humans whose emotions might be responsible for the effects. Why not dolphins or whales, or for that matter ants? Most of the living matter on earth is ants, and ants certainly have collective behavior. If collective consciousness did have a measurable affect on hardware, ants are the first place I would look.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This may be stupid but Iv been reading the thread and im still not sure I understand it. Is it like some subconcious awareness..or something like that? Recently Iv been getting the feeling that something is comming or goin to happen..but have no idea what or why.
Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It's off the charts right now!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SomethinHelpUs

All we are doing is measuring random number generators to see if they swing away from random, and then try to collate that with news events.

See? They are random number generators. They should always be random. If they are not, then there must be a reason. If one generator goes off, that is a fluke. If most/all of them do, that is a statistical trend too far from chance to be chance.

Notable examples of when they swung away from random:

1. Death of Princes Diana

2. Diana's Japanese State Memorial (Japan only)

3. Sept. 11th. Swung away 4 days before and stayed there many days after.

4. Xmas 2004 earthquake.

5. The various "global consciouness" events.

As for more in-depth explanations, please refer to my posts in this thread starting on page 6.

-Kingdave
A Keep of an Egg on the GCP network.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SomethinHelpUs

More to your original question:

This global experiment is based on an earlier set of experiments where it was found that small groups of people (even individuals) could influence a single random number generator just by focusing on it.

Therefore, there does exist some "intangible" force out there beyond current scientific understanding. That's what we are after. That's what we are trying to understand. Is it Christ? Buddha? Is The Force with us? Quantum Physics? All the above? None?

These are questions we hope to ultimately answer in concrete scientific terms. The experiment is ongoing, hence the constant criticism of it. We constantly re-calibrate our analysis based upon new information. Eventually, we'll have enough info to "get it right".

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Still on the fence about how I feel regarding this subject. I nevertheless find most of the subjects on here interesting, to say the least.

In my personal experience, everyone just seems like they're on edge all the time. Work, home, family and friends all stressed out for various reasons. I've seen very calm and rational people come very close to 'falling off the deep end' for matters that would seem otherwise trivial.

I feel like we are constantly being bombarded with information and 'crises' and all other manner of garbage, and a lot of people just can't handle it.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

My biggest complaint about these skeptics is not that they dont have some valid, or possibly valid points. Its that all they are doing are criticizing.

These guys at the GCP, from what I can see, are not saying "this is definitively what it is." They are experimenting. Looking for answers, trying to draw conclusions.

It also seems to me like a HUGE undertaking. 24/7 streams of data, plus all the world events to sift through. I personally dont expect that a relatively small group of humans is going to be able to test every single possible hypothesis. Those skeptics are free to get their own equipment and personnel and run the experiments the way THEY see fit, to prove or disprove the theory. We dont have one group of people looking for the Higgs Bosun, we have several. We dont have one group of people working on cancer, we have several.

Lets face it, there arent many people willing to fund this highly speculative type of study, and there arent that many scientists willing to face ridicule and constant criticism by studying something so "out there" to the mainstream. But if these critics think they have a better methodology, they should get off their butts and put it to work. They can request data sharing and maybe even have it made easier for them.

But thats not what they want, is it? They have no real interest in testing the data, or experimenting themselves, because right off the bat they have decided its ridiculous. They have no interest in it at all other than to knock it down and laugh at it. I personally dont care if the whole thing turns out to have some completely different cause, and is not "consciousness" collective or otherwise. It is an interesting study, in an area (consciousness) that is vastly understudied, considering how important it is to us, and they are gathering data for posterity if nothing else.

Not all science experiments succeed, but we learn as much or more from our "failures" as we do our successes, and whether their assumptions are right or wrong they are still making a valuable contribution to the store of human knowledge.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Except Brian Dunning, in this instance, is not dismissive of the character of the people involved. He speaks highly of the main man for the Global Consciousness Project.

But why is someone who questions methodology from a scientific point of view required to go out and prove it themselves or even prove an alternative methodology? There's no logic to that. One can find error with someone else's assertion without having a solution, even if there is one. (In fact, this is what a skeptic often is which is how Brian Dunning, in this case, describes himself on his web site which is called .. um, Skeptoid.)

And the GCP is certainly suggesting, if nothing else, that there is a correlation between these measurements (or rather, their manipulation of these measurements' data) and world events. Otherwise, they would not post their data from dates they consider significant using titles that are world events that they've picked (World Cups, 9/11, death of Princess Diana, US elections). If they did not want to infer a correlation and/or causation, they would not, for instance, include a 9/11 page. But they do.

They have tested the data. That's how they know of the inconsistencies. Fortunately, the GCP does not hide anything - they have their methodology publicly available. And they do a lot of manipulation to the data. It isn't straight measurements of deviations from these sites, "eggs."

I agree the output of the GCP is interesting. But I question the way the data is presented as the inferred conclusions do not appear to me to be scientifically legitimate. Even as uneducated as I am in the area, I can see that the ol' cliché "correlation does not equal causation" applies here. And the quote I mentioned in the previous post about why this phenomenon would be isolated to these "eggs" and not any other electronic equipment is, to me, a very appropriate question to ask.

Personally, for me to find any worth in their data, I would have to read and understand their data and their interpretation of it. But the methodology is over my head as I only had one year of statistics. And I'm not interested enough to edumacate myself in a way that I could understand why their methodology is or is not totally and scientifically sound. But it's worrisome that really simple, elementary concerns are evident to even the layperson (to the extent that anyone would bother to worry about something like this).

[edit on Jul 17, 2010 by Hadrian]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by Hadrian

It also seems to me like a HUGE undertaking. 24/7 streams of data, plus all the world events to sift through...

Computers make the bulk of statistical analysis MUCH easier.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join