It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is Happening :: Global Consciousness Project

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Is everyone seeing the same thing?

I saw the bubble had no color, then I went back and it flashed at red then went back to nothing again...

I'm trying to understand this...

also the graph is like....up up up up then very very very low right before the end which is where the now is.

And I have no idea what this is supposed to mean; I'm guessing it has to do with prediction?

Sorry that I'm not following. I'd be happy if someone explained it though.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Is this a common pattern of 'bottoming out' every 4 1/2 hours or so? Today is my 1st day seeing it, and I noticed a cycle.
Also, does the geomagnetic grid have any influence in this considering there was additional safeguards discussed as per EM flux from possible nearby power sources? Reason I'm asking is that it seems to me as if it measures global EM energy (or energy absorbed/drawn from) which may be traced back to the EM grid around the planet.
Either way, it's cool to watch

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by beansanmash
This should help explain the GCP and why having consistent variance is such an interesting phenomenom:

When flipping a single coin, it is possible and very likely that there will be variances on how many times a certain side comes up in a row, it will not constantly consistently switch between heads and tails, you may have a bunch of heads in a row for example. If the GCP measured one these random devices it would be normal to have fluctuations that were not in the middle.

However, if you have say 50 coins (I'm not sure exactly how many random machines this project uses), and you flip all of them at the same time, they will still have random variances, but because of the amount of coins, the variances should almost always cancel eachother out, meaning that you should always have about the same amount of heads and tails come up. This is how the GCP works.

The GCP measures when this expected random variability is not cancelling itself out, and the majority of the 'coins' are coming up on the same side, which statistically should rarely happen, and definately not happen consistently.

For this reason, when this does occur, the idea is that some external force must be causing all the 'coins' to be acting cohesively and interfering with the expected randomnes.

When this cohesiveness does occur consistently, which the GCP chart seems to be suggesting is going on right now ( the line of blue down at the bottom) as apposed to fluctuating normally, it is really quite remarkable and interesting because mathematically this should not happen.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by beansanmash]

[edit on 16-7-2010 by beansanmash]

Thanks for the great explanation.
I think that the probability factor is very important in this analysis. Coherence of data can be explained and can be justified when the data sample under consideration is limited. However, when the data sample is large, then we presume that the law of averages would come into picture and would nullify the consistent occurrences of any patterns. Historical analysis of data and correlation of these data with any significant events would help us in drawing conclusions about the effectiveness of global consciousness.

Peace

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I tend to suspect it is more a function of discerning truths that already are, (like the Earthquake data suggests) rather than creating truths that did not exist before. I tend to suspect an open and a questioning and not rigidly "knowing" mind is more receptive to these truths that can be discerned, (because so many sages have suggested it, and so many geniuses have reported it) and that was my motive for commenting on the "focus, intent, and thoughts," thing. Dont be so sure you know the way that you stop looking at the landmarks and roadsigns. Thats how many many people get lost. Thinking they know, rather than looking as they go.

That's a 'copy'.
Over, but not out.
Just 'watching' for now.

To create without an End in mind is to create something of worthy endeavor. Th-E+ir is no End in mind. To be as you are is fine with me, as long as those don't cross my path. My path has been trespassed on for quite some time now. Test, after test after test.

I pray that my Soul find it's way.
Anyone feel like this fellow? Then your wrong. Change 'U' can believe in.

Bla, bla.
I rest.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Any event can occur, even the simultaneous shift within these eggs for a 'run'.

Statistics are not absolutely predictive. They provide probabilities. Extreme probabilities are just less likely. Eventually the most probable outcomes form the foundation of new general truths.

This system has a statistical verity.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by srbouska
WHAT IF.... its not the mass consciousness of people thats affecting it.. but the world itself as a living organism..
Look at it like the earth as an organism and IT being the thing that affects the reading... just because world events are familar to us Politcally and in fear.. doesnt mean the earth doesnt know its coming.

Or another thought ( more religious tho) what if its God? Obviously these events happen.. if there is a designed force at work in our world, there needs to be steps taken in order for each designed "event" to occur. perhaps "God's " vibration is affecting more than just the events and the boxes can be used as a precursor of events based off design?

It's not picking up "God".
For example:
That would mean one believes God was responsible for 9/11 (one of the events that was pre-spiked).

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
What if the future is being "built right down the block" and we're picking up racket of the tools forging away?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sarkron
The Consciousness Convergance is happening this weekend. Tens to Hundreds of thousands of people (perhaps millions) all across the globe are generating the same conscious energy in an attempt to lift the consciousness of humanity.

This is the 2nd part of the Harmonic Convergence which occured in August of 1987.

Interesting to see that the effect is happening even before it has begun...

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Sarkron]

Interesting. Lets see if the graph reacts this weekend. Thanks for the information.

And like kingdave stated, the graph showed similar activity on November 7, 2001 just before 9/11.

So lets see if some big event happens soon (July 19:th perhaps). It doesnt have to be something negative however. Dont give in to the fear. There really is nothing to be afraid of. Not even death unless you believe its the end. I dont.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
As others have stated, the last few days I've been very cheery and uplifted.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingdave

RED:
Suggests broadly shared coherence of thought and emotion

BLUE:
Suggestive of deeply shared, internally motivated group focus.

As the page at the site says: "Don't strongly interpret the dot!" We don't have enough data to make predictions yet.

I'll be online for a while if I can be of service to anyone in this thread. Thanks!

Red = emotion
Blue = thought/intention

It would be fun to "aggitate the dots" intentionally by having a group focus on one thought or emotion simultaneously.

An interesting observation: I noticed the placement of sensors is very sparse in specific areas (countries/continents). Is this due to lack of human occupancy or inability to secure permission to install sensors?

And, could this skew the information recorded?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah

Red = emotion
Blue = thought/intention

I understand that red is supposed to equal emotion and blue is supposed to equal thought/intention, but how does this work in regards to the simple 0,1 random generators that the project is based off of?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Beautiful Just BEAUTIFUL. I feel at home.

I have studied the Maya their calendars their teachings for some time now, specifically Ian Lungold , who studied with Dr Calleman.
They opened my eyes and mind to what I have felt my entire life, I dont want to put a name to what I felt, best described as a feeling and a Knowing.

reading all of your posts, questions, answers, theories, I am enlightened once again to find out about the Global Consiousness project I firmly believe in this as taught by the maya. and after diving into this thread I would like to tell you what I feel.

Our earth is us, just like I am my mother and father. just like all of you are my brothers and sisters. we are all connected.
The maya calendars in general describe Times of knowledge or lack thereof they give descriptive information but it is also Vague, and not a prediction.(I am no expert on the maya this is only my interpretaion)

the maya got thins knowledge from thinking and connecting to our earth/universe, our earth is the conduit for our knowledge and communication. I have thought this way ever since I could think. and I feel more than ever comfortably at home here, I know change will not come easy but we will get through it and I cant wait for the mayan prophecy of Universal consciousness to BE.

I read a paper about the true 2012 date being Oct 2010 28th I believe?
this date and some time leading up to it. it is said by a mayan elders that our celestial neighbors will become known to us. and that a Universal Consciousness will be revealed. maybe the spikes we are seeing on the charts.

I am tired Very excited and still learning, so I hope I am understandable...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
I read a paper about the true 2012 date being Oct 2010 28th I believe?

Nope.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Ivan Stein does the best explanation of the Evolution of Consciousness that I've seen.

Talks very clearly about the different stages and their accelerations to each successive stage and ultimate culmination in, you guessed it... 2012.

Check this clip starting at the 2minute mark .

[Mods? A little embeddage, if you please?]

[edit on 7/17/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I don't necessarily subscribe to this theory - though I find it might bear fruit and is certainly worth checking out - but I just thought people should keep something in mind.

We're not alone on this planet. There are other sentient, highly-conscious entities who may very well be contributing to this GC effect. What if they know about impending disasters, and such "alien" (for lack of a better term) foreknowledge is registering on these events? Just my .02

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
We're not alone on this planet. There are other sentient, highly-conscious entities who may very well be contributing to this GC effect. What if they know about impending disasters, and such "alien" (for lack of a better term) foreknowledge is registering on these events? Just my .02

Not being pedantic but is that simply your opinion or do you know that there are other sentient beings on Earth apart from human beings as fact?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

thanks for your pleasant post.
also, not to be pedantic, but i seem to remember the interpreted date held by mr calleman and others to be oct 28, 2011.
likewise, i have been feeling very uplifted these last few days. the ideas i have been having have all been of community, co-creation, non-ownership and general spiritual advancement.
now is time to put to practice!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I visit Global Consciousness website every day. I've seen the dots in your picture doing that exact thing every freaking day...
I came to the conclusion that Global Consciousness project is not precise at all and simply doesn't work.

Nothing special or dramatic is going to happen in a few days.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
edit : deleted typo

[edit on 17-7-2010 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
...also thank you op for bringing this to our attention. great to dig gcp up from the depths of my bookmarks!
oh and on a side, and wondering if this is maybe a shared experience... my 'immediate future cognition' has become increasingly sharpened in the last few weeks or so. was just thinking about it on the toilet in fact, the next thought was 'oh, incoming sms.' sure enough....

edit to improve post.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by darkcircle2009]

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join