It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is Happening :: Global Consciousness Project

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
does this have anything to do with me being able to talk in someone elses head? It seems to be recent (although it has taken time to learn) i am able to read someones thoughts, and put my thouhts in thier head, execpt they know its not theirs and i get some very freaked out reactions, but some dont find it strange only a product of evolution.

At first i questioned my sanity but time and time again i have proven myself to many, which has me wondering just how far is our potenional as a species?

ps i have a very large gene pool, does that contribute to this?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Well personally I think your talking slightly off-topic, if you are able to do that to people you meet then whats to stop you doing it to me over the internet? I'd be amazed if you could read my thoughts over the web, whether you could in person I'm not sure but in all honesty I really don't see the difference?

Either way, getting back on track, I fully believe in the GCP and its amazing in my personal opinion.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

So let me get this straight; the fact that it went from green to blue, then blue to red is a good thing? Does this mean some kind of event is going to occur tomorrow?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
And the meek, though not the 'weak', will inheret the Earth.
May one's path find it's destination to a higher realm of +being+
Out of (your) space is a frontier not for the foolish.
When one is One, this will be understood.

One can't 'buy' creativity.
You encourage what is already present in the 'present'.
To sea each day as a slice of soul > whole.
This is the role of the eternal scroll, invisible and indivisible as "Truth".

There is something else I would like to add though.....it's slowly appearing.....

After a few more strokes 'of' the brush of 'humanity' I suppose I'll seA it for what it Is.

We all have a choice.....

Or

this vErsion.

As the face of the Jack of the 1st video I do know what you mean by the 'scope' of one's vision. Thanks Alex W...man, got it. Good one!
I'm going to stick around to see if it Is.....or is Not. It's a faithfUll matter, regardless.

If U are meant to understand the above, you were meant to understand the above.

Love, out.....here.....

"Feels really powerful and warm."
"Like a waterfall of pure grace."
"One could compare it to opening one's eyes for the first time."
"To a Hole new world."

"Like Sun in the Rein".

*Favorites*

Dearest children of the.....
*Stars*
Of course.

A star Is as bright as it's Light.
Light a life for thee o~er lE sextAnt.

Absolutely amazing though the word 'absolutely' is getting very annoying on the tele. It's almost always never true.....except maybe here. One could chalk it up to a little mis-placed creativity with a lack of direction like one big lost 'organ.....Ism moving like a slug searching for it's wings.

@Smooch@.won

Looking up.....
May your signature be 'your' mantra for the world to seA, with a finer comb.

Jay, Conan; thanks for the comedy.....though:
It's 'understood why you don't like Mel Gibson'?

Why was the clip on cnn tonight from 1997?
Maybe it was just 'my' tv?
Deceptive by nature?
Not the One that counts.

He has a 'Good' heart. Sometimes the 'screen' gets in Braveheart's Oui..
His looks fluctuate with his Soul.
Did you notice?

In a world lost in deception.
Laughter Is the best medicine.
Love, your fountain of youth.

Next.....
Serendipity;
Synchronous?

As a friend of mine said:
"Blaa blaa blaa".
Understood.
We don't agre-+E.....

There are 3 freinds of mine who have passed away from cancer.
You don't know me, though I never wear a crown.
I don't like the 'thorns'.

Uh, edit add:

The point I'm trying to make is that I told them what was wrong with them. They didn't want to know. They refused to go to the hospital for fear of the unknown. They passed away..... and another's on his way.
This is what I call an allegory for 'the day'.
No?

Do you prefer an allegory too, for Truth?
If this question makes no sense, carry on, for you weren't meant to answer it? You know what I mean.

Oh, if you like the above.
Wait till you seA my Creation.
It's a few months work away.

I have protection.
It's for your better interest.
Just as U are in mine.

As I understood, an Angel carries the Spear with the AngLE of a Harp.....not HAARP.

HAARP has 'better' things to do.
A fine piece of machinery when used 'intelligently'.
This 'can' Be.....

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanizle

So let me get this straight; the fact that it went from green to blue, then blue to red is a good thing? Does this mean some kind of event is going to occur tomorrow?

Who knows whether its going to be good or bad, the fluctuations basically state (according to the theory) that some event will occur, check the graph I posted a page back and review the 9/11 graphs.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Ya I did man, lets just hope its positive this time. In regards to what someone posted after the OP about the Mayan calender and some conciseness shift occurring over the weekend. When I woke up this morning I felt, awakened. It was the feeling I got when I first opened up to all of this stuff about a year ago. Then I went on David Icke's website and saw two posts in the news about awakening and some crop circle that had to do with the 5th dimension. Then I came on here and read this.....

[edit on 16-7-2010 by seanizle]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

Yeah its crazy mate, but I was looking on the GCP website before and scanning the graphs for the start of the world cup; they were all over the place! The 9/11 graph seems to show some sort of indication of an upcoming event as do other graphs they have, its a strange theory but one I'm quite inclined to believe in.

As a whole, the population has a consciousness that has the ability to predict events before they happen. I know for a fact that personally I get bad feelings every now and then, unfortunately more often than not, something bad happens although I'll admit its on a personal, family level not on a global scale.

I don't think its that crazy to believe that on one level or another our minds are all linked together and through some means a "global consciousness" is able to detect the subtle changes that indicate a major event is about to take place.

I don't understand it fully but by no means would I outright disbelieve it.

[edit on 16/7/10 by Death_Kron]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I looked at the site and am impressed
but just a little worried as well
there is a lot of red,,, now this might mean
we as part of the earth soul have felt the horror
of the gulf or that the gulf is not done and we
are in for a world of hurt due this dependance on oil...

I am thinking about the oil all the time and the damage
it is doing to life as we know it

I hope and pray for the best
hugs to all, but keep your heads down
beca

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Well scientifically we are all physically connected. Everything is made of atoms. So on a spiritual level it must be the same.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

Yeah.

"The human brain now holds the key to our future. We have now to recall the image of the planet from outer space: A single entity in which air water and continents are interconnected. That is our home." -David Suzuki

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanizle

Well scientifically we are all physically connected. Everything is made of atoms. So on a spiritual level it must be the same.

Depends on what you believe I suppose, if you subscribe to the big bang theory then technically we are all composed of bits of interstella elements such as silicon, carbon, hydrogen, helium etc etc that were released at the time of the "big bang"

Children of the stars I think is the term.

I'd also argue that physical matter has been proven via science to be made up of units called atoms but there is no unit or definition of what a spirit or soul is composed of so therefore its possible that each one is different...

[edit on 16/7/10 by Death_Kron]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

This song expresses it quite well IMO

Presto

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Great song man, one I've never heard before but it sums it all up very well and to be honest I quite like it

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Congrats team, we've got this thread among the most flagged!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Consider this: The 100th Monkey
A story about social change.

By Ken Keyes Jr.

The Japanese monkey, Macaca Fuscata, had been observed in the wild for a period of over 30 years.

In 1952, on the island of Koshima, scientists were providing monkeys with sweet potatoes dropped in the sand. The monkey liked the taste of the raw sweet potatoes, but they found the dirt unpleasant.

An 18-month-old female named Imo found she could solve the problem by washing the potatoes in a nearby stream. She taught this trick to her mother. Her playmates also learned this new way and they taught their mothers too.

This cultural innovation was gradually picked up by various monkeys before the eyes of the scientists. Between 1952 and 1958 all the young monkeys learned to wash the sandy sweet potatoes to make them more palatable. Only the adults who imitated their children learned this social improvement. Other adults kept eating the dirty sweet potatoes.

Then something startling took place. In the autumn of 1958, a certain number of Koshima monkeys were washing sweet potatoes -- the exact number is not known. Let us suppose that when the sun rose one morning there were 99 monkeys on Koshima Island who had learned to wash their sweet potatoes. Let's further suppose that later that morning, the hundredth monkey learned to wash potatoes.

THEN IT HAPPENED!

By that evening almost everyone in the tribe was washing sweet potatoes before eating them. The added energy of this hundredth monkey somehow created an ideological breakthrough!

But notice: A most surprising thing observed by these scientists was that the habit of washing sweet potatoes then jumped over the sea...Colonies of monkeys on other islands and the mainland troop of monkeys at Takasakiyama began washing their sweet potatoes.

Thus, when a certain critical number achieves an awareness, this new awareness may be communicated from mind to mind

What we learn to do for ourselves, i.e. creating a new life for ourselves, reinventing ourselves, as many of us have to do these days, it affects all of us in places we don't even know about. Positive or negative. If we create a way to live clean, green lives with the intent to simplify, clarify and prosper it WILL make a difference. It's been proven. No "new age" stuff. It's an age old knowledge.

One person, for instance, in a room full of people can affect the whole room just by the mood, thought and state of mind they bring into it, doing nothing else. As said, one group's intense intention can spiral out and affect the whole world.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This is the craziest graph they have on the site, if you've done satistics you'd agree

noosphere.princeton.edu... Click on Main results to see the hilights of recent history.

The reason I believe its mass consciousness is because of the experiments that began the whole project, Princeton isnt stupid they wouldnt waste all the money and call it "consciousness project" for nothing. It started out with just one person in a room with a random number generator trying to get it to show more 1's or 0'1 consistatly over a long period so the odds cant be chance, and having sucess. They also tried it with small groups and realized the potential forsight. We all know (or should) that pk is real from experiements, but they were interested in mass pk. Makes ya wonder about little things like the home crowd advantage at the football, as well as the big potential to change the world.

Conscious convergance has begun here, its the 17th, so id best be off.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarriorConscious convergance has begun here, its the 17th, so id best be off.

Please deliver my psychic regards to Australia!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I've been changing quite a bit the last few weeks, and the last 24 hrs or so I've felt very, very light. It could just be a hypo-manic phase, but it feels different.

I'm just thinking happy thoughts, guys .. we don't know how this'll turn out, so let's do our best to pull it towards something progressive.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I've felt the same way today. Peaceful.

Very easy to meditate.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Gamma MO]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join