It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is Happening :: Global Consciousness Project

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Ok now it's looking seriously wierd.
GCP dot chart

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yea... I saw that this morning. That's a new one for sure. I suspect a systems issue but we'll have to see where it goes in the next day or so.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It is a new trick for the graph to manage to be in the red and the blue almost simultaneously.
I look at it and think it could be the network picking up something to come in the next day or two, something big, prescience on a global level. I may feel this way because i also like to look at timewave zero, which has a large dip in novelty occuring on the 11th of august according to the Kelly/Watkins graph or the 14th according to the supposedly more accurate Sheilak graph.

Who knows though, it's strange but we don't know what it shows, so we can only guess what it means.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
the graph is really acting up.

the fires in Russia come to mind. then I also think about the way the earth is acting all around the world right now, no one on earth can ignore what is going on right now.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
As of right now, the DOW is DOWN 2.18% and NASDAQ is DOWN 2.90%. And but the looks of the chart is seems to correlate with the opening of the US Stock Exchange.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mistafaz

was crazy earlier today. currently in the blue. let's see if we can keep it here again.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The Islamic month of Ramadan started yesterday, fasting and prayer from sunrise to sunset, should have an effect on the dot. Over a billion Muslims praying together is nothing to sneeze at.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mombat

Whoa. That does look like about a 12 hr window right there. I bet that's what we saw.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Yeah this worries me because I feel strange today. I feel kind of depressed and more thoughtful than usual. I actually feel a bit out of place. Stumbling across this thread leads me to believe that I'm caught up in a synchronicity. Hopefully something bad won't happen in the next couple of days. Maybe something immensely positive will happen. My cats don't seem to be acting in any sort of unusual manner so that's good. Maybe they're instinctively at peace with everything.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mombat

okay that's good. Hopefully that's what it is, something peaceful.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join