It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the best DEMOCRACY (NOT Western Democracy)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by oozyism

Hinti himara...

My daughtersaid that and i agreed x

I wonder if there will be any comprehension there? And yeah, the gender is right... smart kid you've got there!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Any old guy having sex with a prepubescent female/or male.

No Slayer, that is not Pedophilia.

Pedophilia (or paedophilia) is a psychological disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children.World Health Organization, Section F65.4

Ofcurse I'm not posting this because I expect any of the subjects to understand, or even try to understand, but to test more.

See how it says a "sexual preference for prepubescent children."

That means if Mohammad was a pedophile, he would have preferred child brides.

So if Mohammad had a child bride, and if he was a Pedophile, with the power he had, and the custom of the time where children did get married at young age, why did he only go with Aisha, meaning why did he only marry the supposed young Aisha? Why not other young girls, thousands would have been ready to give their young daughters to him, but he only chose one?

His first wife was older the him? Wasn't she? Khadija was older than Mohammad?

But ofcurse, people who have obssesion for pedophilia will only look at that.

All of that being said, and knowing all of that will be rejected by the subjects I will provide historical evidence that Aisha wasn't 9, but 17-20.

www.todayszaman.com...

And all of that being said, knowing all of that will be rejected, I will say, what does this have to do with Islam? Quran sets the boundaries of Islam, the constitution.

Quran specifically says, you have to be pubescent and able to consent before marriage is consumed.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Originally posted by mf-luder

I think what you obviously fail to see is that your "Islamic Law" holds no sway over anyone in a country that isn't comprised primarily of dirt shanties and camels.

I can't stop laughing.............

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
[

I am driven by knowledge - knowledge is power.

You can't prove that your religion is the right one - or even valid for that matter. Nor can any other religion. Much like the UFO buffs none of you can provide hard, provable evidence to support any of your claims and you all quote from one source. A book. Written by humans. In your case, a 32 year old epileptic pedophile living in a cave.
Real bang-up guy that mohammed, wasn't he...

My original involvement in this thread was due to the fact that I thought someone halfway intelligent was posting about why they thought a religion would serve as a government system.

Since you avoid the posts that prove you wrong and avoid the posts that you don't like, I see no real reason for anyone here to keep posting. The only thing it serves is to give you a voice. A voice which should be ripped away from "people" like you. Your little tag line "2015 Total US Collapse" makes me laugh much as does the little fantasy that Sharia law would ever hold a legitimate place in the United States. No. You are from Afghanistan and now living in New Zealand. That shows me that you lash out at that which is clearly better than you. Sad, really. But then again I guess the internet is really your only outlet.

Because as a supposedly "devout Muslim girl" you can't run amok without all that ridiculous crap you wear on to hide your features and your face when you leave - you are/were treated as a second class citizen in your home country, you fail to see what that horrendous human invention called "religion" did to you, don't you? No - beat a dog enough times it will still come back for more food. Here you are making a half-assed attempt to defend something which is clearly a losing battle for you.

1) The simple fact it's a religion is enough to discredit you in the first place. I'm sorry but my facts beat your faith. Every time. I like what I can see and touch - not imagine is true to make me feel happy when I go to sleep.

2) You cannot provide sufficient debatable posts to people who provide logical counter arguments to your inane statements and instead choose to pick and choose their words and try to incite them to anger. Even going so far as to try to bring family into it.

3) You try to support your arguments with fallacies and the like when the site devoted to your backwards religion itself even said you were wrong. You ignored that one for a while until called out on it - then provided sources from the same places people said you would.

Your point here is not to seek knowledge. You're just stirring up the hornet's nest - and why? I don't know - maybe it makes you warm and tingly in your happy area. Who really knows? But I can tell you this. For every one of you and those like you who think you can convert the world to your crap religion - there are at least 500 rounds waiting in an arsenal somewhere. I will not be converted to any religion and seeing how barbaric muslims today act when they're pissy.

I mean come on - someone makes a cartoon and we're going to put out a fatwah (which no one in a civilized country really gives much of a # about to begin with) and go threaten people's lives? Yet you're peaceful!? LOL - please.

Whoever it is that currently has that pic of Mo-ham-head with the bomb in his turban - I salute you. That's hilarious.

Little Secret - I'd suggest the next time you're post banned from this site to not make another profile so you can keep spreading your lies and propaganda to people here. Religion is the great folly and scourge of all mankind and nothing you've said or done up to this point has worked to prove me, Neno, Cigar, Slay, Man, anyone wrong.

You're losing this debate and you can't recover - and you know it.

Give up and move on.

Or grow up and do some actual research and provide logical counter arguments instead of trying to say that Islam makes Muslims.

I do believe some points are necessary for consideration here in this thread before jumping into self congratulatory conclusions by some.

1. Religion is a personal issue, and it affects each individually. It brings comfort and solace to many, just as the disbelief is it to some. Only logic and facts will convince one side to believe on the other.

There are gaps in recorded history of which none knows of which even archeologist are labourously digging up to yield out its secrets. Recorders of history may lie, but that does not mean an event had not taken place in history, more so the profound where many lives were affected.

The trust in science is good, but still, there are gaps in science which many knows not yet, and it would be a folly to believe we have already found what there is in science based on our current knowledge, and take that leap of faith in science.

2. Not to defend the OP, he grew up in a culture that is different from another, and merely expressing his beliefs. He has NO power to force anyone to his beliefs, and is himself subjected to possible re-consideration of his beliefs.

Not by garbages of hate filled admonitions similiar to repressive pulpit style sermons, but only by patient logic and reasoning of a system of faith to be used as a constitution, the way most nations constitution undeniably derived from within a secular framework for society to operate.

3. Pedophile was an accepted social norm in our ancient past. Majority of our ancestors had engaged in it. Greeks loved it and practiced it in high art. Rome revelled in it to stake claims early and keep their patrician bloodlines pure. The decadent Ottoman Turks believed it was a priviledge and entitlement as a man.

These men were products of their time and can only by judged by the standards then, and not with political correctness we enlightened ones know today. Thus if anyone wishes to blame another's ancestor of pedophilla, look at your own ancestors first before casting the first stone.

It was not till the enlightened age came about that mankind realised the horror and travesty it brings to our womenfolk and children. It is stupid to believe that pedophile had been fully eradicated. It is not.

There are still some who will engage in it, and must be made to paid for such heinous crimes. BUT, they are individuals, and not representatives of human institutions, for All human institutions had agreed and decreed pedophilla wrong, not because to look good, but the reality of harm done to women, our sisters.

Just sharing my insights to those who believe knowledge is power - power to free others and not to enslave.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

Where do you get those pictures from?

Very interesting.

Question:

What type of Mohammad picture do you view the most? The bomb, or the Pedophilia ones?

I think I can slowly come to conclusion with you, almost there.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I think what you obviously fail to see is that your "Islamic Law" holds no sway over anyone in a country that isn't comprised primarily of dirt shanties and camels.

Indonesia, Malaysia, Part of Europe, central Asia where mostly mountains and no camels, nor dirt shanties.

So once again, if your daughter chooses Islam, would you hate her?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted bySeekerofTruth101

These men were products of their time and can only by judged by the standards then, and not with political correctness we enlightened ones know today. Thus if anyone wishes to blame another's ancestor of pedophilla, look at your own ancestors first before casting the first stone.

I was waiting for someone to make this asinine assumption......

But wasn't the divine and holy prophet supposed to transcend this messy sort of thing?

What do you think, butt breath?

Oh, and try spell check, if you can't see it, it's spelled check.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth

Originally posted by mf-luder

I can't stop laughing.............

The Jack and Coke is starting to kick in - so I'm laughing at it too. lol

[edit on 17-7-2010 by mf_luder]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Water off my back, brother. It is not you that I seek to change for you had continually proven yourself far gone resembling the very religious radicals you claimed to hate as well as your hypocrisy with the sacred Constitution you claimed to uphold.

I guess it will take more time for you to be awakened. Cheers.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Originally posted by oozyism

Where do you get those pictures from?

Wanna see some more?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Who you drinking with?

Any girls in the house?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

reply to post by SLAYER69

Any old guy having sex with a prepubescent female/or male.

No Slayer, that is not Pedophilia.

Pedophilia (or paedophilia) is a psychological disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children.World Health Organization, Section F65.4

Ofcurse I'm not posting this because I expect any of the subjects to understand, or even try to understand, but to test more.

See how it says a "sexual preference for prepubescent children."

That means if Mohammad was a pedophile, he would have preferred child brides.

So if Mohammad had a child bride, and if he was a Pedophile, with the power he had, and the custom of the time where children did get married at young age, why did he only go with Aisha, meaning why did he only marry the supposed young Aisha? Why not other young girls, thousands would have been ready to give their young daughters to him, but he only chose one?

So, in your estimation, how many little girls does a grown man have to diddle before we can conclusively say he's a pedophile?

In my estimation, one is WAY too many.

His first wife was older the him? Wasn't she? Khadija was older than Mohammad?

What's that got to do with it? Smoke screen much?

But ofcurse, people who have obssesion for pedophilia will only look at that.

Thank allah! I was beginning to worry about myself with all your insinuations of 'obsession', until I got to that. Since I look at everything that has a bearing on a case, I can rest easy now!

All of that being said, and knowing all of that will be rejected by the subjects I will provide historical evidence that Aisha wasn't 9, but 17-20.

www.todayszaman.com...

I looked at it, and found it mildly interesting that a modern scholar felt he needed to refute what has been accepted for 1400 years, because it casts his religion in a bad light, and was becoming public knowledge.

Oh, and BTW, I'm not anyone's subject, your highness. We got all that 'subject' business straight over 200 years ago.

And all of that being said, knowing all of that will be rejected, I will say, what does this have to do with Islam? Quran sets the boundaries of Islam, the constitution.

Wonder how you knew it would be rejected? You probably realized the weakness of the argument.

What does it have to do? I dunno, what do the morals of ANY founder of an alleged moral system have to do with that system? Not just an adherent, not just a preacher, but the FOUNDER?

Quran specifically says, you have to be pubescent and able to consent before marriage is consumed.

So I reckon Mohammed wasn't a very good muslim, either. S'ok, since islam defines muslims, not the other way 'round... and we see what it defined for Mohammed to do.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Islam is the best DEMOCRACY (NOT Western Democracy)

Is this not your point? You think that Islam is the best democracy, ok, but then you throw in NOT Western Democracy.

Why?

You only know OF western democracy. You know what you have been told. You do not know what it is like to be a westerner, as I do not know what living your life would be like. I am happy with my life, my family, my job, my city, my home, my car, and my GOD. Life is good.

Are you happy with what you have? If you are then great, but why do you think it is THE way? The ONLY way? And why do you think because I worship God, and I have a good life, that my democracy is not good for me?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Wanna see some more?

Yes, I wanna see what you choose.

This will be interesting.

And don't hesitate to tell us where you get it from, I wanna see the statistics of the individual pages of those sites.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Who you drinking with?

Any girls in the house?

The hell do you care?

Get back on topic.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

You have been debunked too many times NENO, not just this thread but also the last thread lol. Why do you think I was ignoring you?

I bet you didn't even read that website, and I also bet you have no idea what it is talking about. You are more concerned about rhetorics, and hatred.

So once again, do you know what my source talks about?

Do you know what Hadith is?

Do you know how the credibility of a Hadith is tested?

Do you know if history goes against a Hadith, its credibility is mute?

But once again, what does this have to do with Islam?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

The hell do you care?

Get back on topic.

Watching Pedophilia photos and sharing them with your mates is on topic

So, who are drinking with?

Any girls?

link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Who knows what the sex of a donkey is? Lol
Have a great weekend... Soz... I couldnt resist

link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Water off my back, brother. It is not you that I seek to change for you had continually proven yourself far gone resembling the very religious radicals you claimed to hate as well as your hypocrisy with the sacred Constitution you claimed to uphold.

I guess it will take more time for you to be awakened.

The Constitution is not sacred....it is a Godsend.

And I woke up this mourning and went to work.

Perhaps you should try it sometimes, or is this your work?

If you need a job, I know someone who is hiring. I think I can get you in as a Camel Jockey.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Yeah...thats why the Islamic nations are famous for blindings, stoninga and raping of children. Nice Democracy. Islam is appalling on every level.

I am not violent person but I deplore Islam and everything about it and its people. I was raised in a non religious family and told at 18 we children can then choose a religion if we so wish. I would choose DEATH over choosing Islam.

To put it this way, I have more passion and sympathy towards every type of rehabilitated criminal than I do to anyone associated with Islam. Allah does not exist in any form.

Why do people on here insist on making posts about religion. It purely fantasy and for weak minded people. I believe in one thing. Myself. Simple. I draw belief and hope from the fact that many people have overcome adversity without the need to invest energy and thought in pure nonsense.

Islam is without doubt a curse on the face of the earth!!

I feel for every woman in Islam. When one is raped in Pakistan she can only prove guilt if 3 or more males witnessed it and testify because a woman's word is worth half that of a mans. Islamic men are everything I despise about humanity!!

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join