It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the best DEMOCRACY (NOT Western Democracy)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

Why?

Do you want to ask me out on a date?

Nope, I wanna know why you choose/watch/obsessed the photos you choose.

Do you think the majority of women would watch what you are posting?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Oozy you are the one not answering the questions. You elude to 'Islam is great' essentially, you avoid any real answers for the many questions laid out for you.

The pictures our fellow member has posted, are horrific. It does not take a gender to figure that out, it takes humanity.

What I see in those pictures is so wrong, and yet they are only a few pics of what your life, your religion, your words and eluding behaviour promote. Hate, violence, dominate the world. Or are you trying to say that there are really 2 Isalm's? One that does believe as the people in the pictures, and one that is really not like that?

Again, these are real questions awaiting an answer.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by mf_luder

The hell do you care?

Get back on topic.

Watching Pedophilia photos and sharing them with your mates is on topic

So, who are drinking with?

Any girls?

Sorry was next door at the party - and yes. Plenty of femmes to go around. I delight in pre-marital unbridled sex with anonymous women that I tell fake names to and don't call the next day.

Screw religion.

link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Very interesting.

So Aisha was 17-20 as history records.

Yet you refuse to accept it because you have overwhelmed by the images bombarded at you by Western Propaganda Machine.

Like last time I told you NENO, I will say it again lol:

Noble Verses 15:2-3 "Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them)."

That is you ^^

Sleep well tonight, I know exactly why you would put so much time and effort on trying to refuse accepting what you are refusing right now.

I posted my thought process throughout ATS, I was you once hahahaha, but I sleep good now, and I still bang some girls here and there, knowing Allah will forgive me for the mistakes I have done.

Let me post for you the evolution of my thoughts, throughout my time on ATS.

Excluding the time before ATS.

GOD?? pfft I will make my own
My First Thread in ATS, in regards to GOD.

How GOD controls the Universe
Second Thread in ATS, in regards to GOD.

Scientists equivalent to God’s messengers
Third Thread in ATS, in regards to GOD.

A logical explanation of GOD [wanna hear your say]
Fourth Thread in ATS, in regards to GOD.

A Theory of all Theories
Fifth Thread in ATS, in regards to GOD.

nations are conscious beings?
Sixth Thread in ATS, thought prcess.

##GOOD VS EVIL - POLITICS##
Seventh Thread in ATS, in regards to GOD.

Reality Is Unreal
Eighth Thread in ATS, in regards to GOD.

What if everyone and everything got destroyed except the Huaorani Tribe
Ninth Thread in ATS, in regards to GOD.

Computers are conscious? (Ponder with oozyism)
Tenth Thread in ATS, in regards to GOD.

Enjoy!!

The first one is when I believe in no GOD, and I surely hated religion.

link   

reply to post by InfaRedMan

How long did it take you to retrieve all those photos, upload it in ATS server, then create your perfect post? of hate?

I suspect those of us in the free world see an entirely different hate than the one you're claiming there, in those pictures...

And which of those actions does Islam condone?

Well, according to those peaceful muslims there, islam condones, NAY, COMMANDS, all of them. Their opinions on what islam condones is right there on the signs, says 'islam" this and "islam" that, and everything.

Now, you can claim that "pure islam" says this and that it says that, but those pictures are reality, not abstracts form a "dusty old book". They are NOT isolated events, they are islam as it is practiced, AS IT IS PRACTCED, in reality, in numerous places.

And I assure you that we will never allow that here. We will, without doubt, scorch the Earth itself first, just as Vercingetorix did against the Romans (the real Romans, not the islamic conception of Byzantines as Romans).

Better to destroy it all than to let it fall to evil.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

How long did it take you to retrieve all those photos, upload it in ATS server, then create your perfect post? of hate?

I didn't upload them to the server! There is a lot of hate in those pics... but I can't see any anglo saxons in them doing the hating.. can you?

And which of those actions does Islam condone?

It wasn't Anglo's doing the stoning Ooze! It wasn't Jews or Hindus either. They certainly weren't Mexicans! Aren't you getting tipped off by the Hijab?

It was in 'the democratic' Iran actually... and all those people who threw the rocks practice Islam. Sorry to break the news to you. You may say that they aren't Islamic but they would beg to differ. In fact, you would probably suffer the same fate as that women for suggesting as much if you didn't live in an enlightened western democracy... that incidentally wasn't created by Islam.

Suffering from a bit of cognitive dissonance Ooze?

IRM

[edit on 17/7/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hey Dumbo, I really want to thank you for all the entertainment that you have provided here this evening.

You're a real barrel of monkey spunk, you know that?

This is better than HBO.

Perhaps you can come out to Hollywood and break into show business if you can ever loose your hatred of the West.

Just a thought.......Maybe you could put a bag over your head and tell jokes......You could be known as .....The Unknown Muslim..... and the bag can protect you from any Muslim retaliation from the East......

Think about it.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Wow is this thread still going?
I'd thought by now ooz that you would have realized that people are going to believe what they want no matter how much double talk you come out with.

Ooz you are persistent. I'll give you that.

A for effort.

F for argument and material presented.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
Oozy you are the one not answering the questions. You elude to 'Islam is great' essentially, you avoid any real answers for the many questions laid out for you.

The pictures our fellow member has posted, are horrific. It does not take a gender to figure that out, it takes humanity.

What I see in those pictures is so wrong, and yet they are only a few pics of what your life, your religion, your words and eluding behaviour promote. Hate, violence, dominate the world. Or are you trying to say that there are really 2 Isalm's? One that does believe as the people in the pictures, and one that is really not like that?

Again, these are real questions awaiting an answer.

I already answered you questions, only because you are the only one with the tendency to not talk like a wild yankee gone crazy

There is only one Islam, the description of Islam is in the Quran, hence Quran is the foundation, the constitution, of Islam.

The hate, violence, etc you have seen on TV, and on hate sites are not Islam.

Many so called Muslims follow their culture, to give you an example would be Honor Killings etc.

These are cultures, which supposed Muslims accept but Islam denies, and is strictly against Islam.

What the haters try to do, is try to justify these actions of individuals but taking verses of the Quran out of context, they take a sentence for example:

"Fight all of them, but only if they fight you"

If you take the first part of that sentence, for getting about the condition set in the second part, you will think it is commanding whomever to fight everyone.

Quran:

"Had your Lord willed, everyone on earth would have believed. Do you then force people to become believers?"

Get it? Quran defines a Muslim. Quran defines Islam. For people who say it is a supposed Muslim, who steal, who Murders, who lies, who rapes, who commits pedophilia, defines Islam, is simply idiotic.

You can't tell me the Fathers who molest little kids defines Christianity?

That is just idiotic, only if Christianity does not allow the molesting of little kids can you blame Christianity for such acts?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

Very interesting.

So Aisha was 17-20 as history records.

No. Aisha was 6 at betrothal, and 9 at consummation, as history records.

Like last time I told you NENO, I will say it again lol:

Noble Verses 15:2-3 "Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them)."

That is you ^^

That is a series of assumptions. You assume that the Qur'an is valid, right from the get go. I do not. You assume that I entertain some sort of false hope. I assure you, I do not. You assume I "disbelieve" because I reject YOUR religion. I do not disbelieve.

Nope. That's not me at all. Nice try, though!

Sleep well tonight, I know exactly why you would put so much time and effort on trying to refuse accepting what you are refusing right now.

I always do. I sleep like a baby. I'm not putting ANY effort into "refusing to accept what you are refusing right now", by which I can only assume that you mean my complete and total rejection of islam, and my willingness to die to enforce that rejection. A mere rejection doesn't require any effort at all. What effort I'm putting in here is to educate others in order that they not fall blindly into the trap you're trying to set for them.

Yeah, it's a worthy effort and a worthwhile cause.

And it helps me sleep at night, too!

I posted my thought process throughout ATS, I was you once hahahaha,

Nope, you've never been me, and you never WILL be me.

but I sleep good now,

Me too. Like a baby. See above.

and I still bang some girls here and there, knowing Allah will forgive me for the mistakes I have done.

I'm not sure of the relevance of that comment?
But I know places where you could sell pictures of THAT GoG action!

The first one is when I believe in no GOD, and I surely hated religion.

See, there's another assumption. I DO believe in GOD, and I don't hate religion. When A religion tries to force itself on me in a political form, though, i get a bit testy.

Regarding islam, I can't see where it's a valid religion at all, so I suppose that would entitle me to 'hate' it if I were so inclined, but I'm not, and I don't.

I feel only pity and sorrow that people have been so willing to allow themselves to be duped that way.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I posted my thought process throughout ATS, I was you once hahahaha, but I sleep good now, and I still bang some girls here and there, knowing Allah will forgive me for the mistakes I have done.

A mistake is an unwitting error. You willingly break the laws of Islam. There's a massive difference Ooze. Allah will not be forgiving you any time soon my friend! You may want to rethink watching videos like '2Girls, 1 Cup' too. I don't think those kinds of movies are sanctioned by Islam... but you know that already don't you!

Very hypocritical.. and thus, no one should take you seriously!

IRM :shk:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Let me get this straight IRM:

You believe if a supposed Christian rapes a 5 year old girl, that Christianity is to blame?

So if you, .InfraRedMan preach to be that Murder is bad, that I shouldn't Murder, then I murder, and say InfraRedMan told me to Murder, that it is not wrong... Who is to blame?

Is that your argument? That InfraRedMan is to blame?

oooo

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

ooze a little information for you: we westerners are not fed this propaganda. Again it is your choice to read the news, or watch the news, and if you do, pictures like these are rarely seen, if they are shown to us it is some kind of documentary about it, not something pushed down anyone's throat, but we are allowed to enlighten ourselves as to what is going on in the world. A lot of Americans are like me, we feel sorry for you and foremost the women of your country, why? because your own networks allow documentation of it, and allow it to be shown to the world. So the whole world knows that the women of Islam are treated badly, because Islam show it to us. My country is not trying in any way to get me to hate you or hate or disagree with Islam. They are not showing me the ways of Islam evil.

And as far as your religion telling you to stand aside and watch as the rest have a good time and one day they will pay while you stand in glory, well, hate to tell you but the bible says that too. Might not be the exact words, but the meaning is the same. Worship me or go to hell.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hey ooz, if you're a good kid, I'll come back tomorrow night and show you some more pictures.

You like?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
reply to post by oozyism

Hey Dumbo, I really want to thank you for all the entertainment that you have provided here this evening.

You're a real barrel of monkey spunk, you know that?

This is better than HBO.

Perhaps you can come out to Hollywood and break into show business if you can ever loose your hatred of the West.

Just a thought.......Maybe you could put a bag over your head and tell jokes......You could be known as .....The Unknown Muslim..... and the bag can protect you from any Muslim retaliation from the East......

Think about it.

You know, there are funny people, then there is you lol..

Honestly, I have seen many funny people who make jokes about Islam, and about Muslims, they are funny, cause they have that funny charisma, you don't, you have that disgusting charisma, I would love to have a photo of you ^^

There was amusement within this thread talking to you, and I learned much, saved you as subject number8.

Saved all your thoughts, all your comments, everything is here, in your file, and I thank you for that.

I usually party after an achievement, not after a day's doing nothingness.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

You believe if a supposed Christian rapes a 5 year old girl, that Christianity is to blame?

So if you, .InfraRedMan preach to be that Murder is bad, that I shouldn't Murder, then I murder, and say InfraRedMan told me to Murder, that it is not wrong... Who is to blame?

Is that your argument? That InfraRedMan is to blame?

oooo

Interesting.

WTF? where did that come from? Are you reading the same post I am?

I can see your having trouble comprehending my last post... so I will type slowly for you OK.

A mistake is an unwitting error. You willingly break the laws of Islam in regards to having sex outside of marriage (and most likely your religion). Allah will not be forgiving you for making the conscious choice to be a bad Muslim.

Still not understanding? Still going to throw me some more non sequiturs?

IRM

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
let me ask you to describe two things, a typical day of your life, and a typical day of the life of an American man. Let's assume that man in America is a christian too. I want to know how you percieve this.

edit to add: You did describe that Islam is really 2 different religions, one that is violent and one that is not. Both study the koran. Why do you think one man reads it and becomes full of hate and loathing, and another reads it and becomes simply a follower?

[edit on 17-7-2010 by space cadet]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hey ooz, do you really want to see a picture of me?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Once again, you avoid the issue. If Jesus, as the FOUNDER of christianity, had raped a little girl, then yes, christianity would be to blame, as the fruit of a poisonous tree. Such is not the case, however. I've yet to see any christians brag about Jesus' child brides.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

There was amusement within this thread talking to you, and I learned much, saved you as subject number8.

Saved all your thoughts, all your comments, everything is here, in your file, and I thank you for that.

I usually party after an achievement, not after a day's doing nothingness.

Hey! Don't I get a "subject" number, too?

You're collecting files on us? That sort of thing is usually done by CIA or like agencies. Are you Pakistani ISI, or does islam have it's own secret gestapo?

I can't wait until your operatives get around to dealing with your "file folks". It almost makes me want to give you my address, so we can get this show on the road! When I left islam, I was young, and had a lot of life ahead of me. Now I'm old, and haven't got much life left to lose.

I bet it would get interesting...

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join