It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the best DEMOCRACY (NOT Western Democracy)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

You would like that huh?

Good luck with that... i have read the koran

Public and toilets spring to mind

What drives you to keep coming to this thread?

Second line.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

No... It's...more like a fascination with terrorist wannabees like yourself.

And the pedophile that you worship.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by mf_luder

OP COMPLETELY avoided the fact that they tried to use lies to support their argument... "Islam is the fastest growing religion in the US...." LOL - please.

n “Islam is the fastest-growing religion in America, a guide and pillar of stability for many of our people...” (Hillary Rodham Clinton, Los Angeles Times).

n “Moslems are the world’s fastest-growing group...” (The Population Reference Bureau, USA Today).

n “....Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the country.” (Geraldine Baum; Newsday Religion Writer, Newsday).

n “Islam, the fastest-growing religion in the United States...” (Ari L. Goldman, New York Times).

Sorry me no English, me no Lie.

Sorry, Oozy. As the actual statistics have already shown in this thread, ALL of those people lied. That's what happens when you put your 'faith' in liars and charlatans - use use their quotes in order to try backing up your own preconceptions, and get called out on it.

The only thing you can really do then is admit that you were misled - sort of like I did when I left islam. There's no disgrace in admitting you were wrong, because you were misled.

Have a nice day!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

reply to post by InfaRedMan

Ohh the genius is here:

If you even took the time to read, but hey:

So do we agree, that by Democracy I meant choice?

Can you disagree with that?

I know what I meant, how can you disagree with what I meant? Is everyone psychic now

An oppressor can hold a gun to my head and tell me to kiss his boots or have my brains blown out. As dire as my situation appears... I still have a 'choice'.

Does this make my oppressors 'democratic'?

IRM

[edit on 17/7/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Reply in arabic and.i will tell you in arabic

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
reply to post by oozyism

So you have no fascination for Pedophilia, but for terrorists?

Or is it both?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

You still don't agree with what I wrote, OK, you have been classified also

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by oozyism

Reply in arabic and.i will tell you in arabic

Say it in English, my Thesis is in English.

Please once again:

Why drives you to come to this thread?

link   

reply to post by mf_luder

OP COMPLETELY avoided the fact that they tried to use lies to support their argument... "Islam is the fastest growing religion in the US...." LOL - please.

n “Islam is the fastest-growing religion in America, a guide and pillar of stability for many of our people...” (Hillary Rodham Clinton, Los Angeles Times).

n “Moslems are the world’s fastest-growing group...” (The Population Reference Bureau, USA Today).

n “....Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the country.” (Geraldine Baum; Newsday Religion Writer, Newsday).

n “Islam, the fastest-growing religion in the United States...” (Ari L. Goldman, New York Times).

Sorry me no English, me no Lie.

Man, you're making me want to deploy again.

Been a while since I put some of you underground.

link   
Hmmmmm... Too much time gone y for copy and paste huh?

Nighty night x

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The life of the Pedophile Mohammad is very well documented.

Would you care to refute that record as Western propaganda, without backing up your position with facts, figures, and sources, even though it was written by the Muslims of his time?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You don't make any sense. Islam does not protect me and allow me to practice religion. Religion is a choice here. I could choose to worship Satan if I want, and no law will stop me. Do you think Islam allowed that to happen?

This a a hate filled thread, the same hate that causes people to be weary of Islamic beliefs. But at least in my country, you can choose to make that mistake.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

What's with you? Do you still refuse to look at the splinter in your eye before you judge your brother, a human OP who brought up an issue for discussion here ?

Why do you fear discussions that you need to put words into others' mouth and label them with the worse behaviours of humanity, the way TPTB will resort to inorder to hide truth and end rational debates and discussions?

Are you proud of yourself now, claiming yourself a democratic American, whom will die to uphold the sacred Constitution, and a man who loves our Creator?

Sadly, it is people like you who brought more harm to humanity seeking enlightenment with your irrational hatred and fear, more so with a few fanatical religious radical that most religions possessed. And you yourself is turning into one. I put no words into your mouth, just look your own posts.

Calm down, take a break, listen to some music, chill out and gets your thoughts straighten out first before you cast another stone, or you will be no better than the animals that had sought to harm mankind. I do believe there can be still some hope in you, brother....

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

The life of the Pedophile Mohammad is very well documented.

Would you care to refute that record as Western propaganda, without backing up your position with facts, figures, and sources, even though it was written by the Muslims of his time?

I don't have a fascination with Pedophilia you do. So tell me, what do you know about Pedophilia (read some research papers, and some investigative reports in regards), and what drives you to perceive Mohammad as a Pedophile?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Oozy is FAR more dangerous than any old terrorist. I can shoot a terrorist dead, but you can't shoot an unarmed hate monger dead.

That's right, hate monger. Oozy promotes a religion of "my way or the high way" as a world-wide political system, and I think we're all aware of what happens when religions take the reigns of government.

Imagine a religion in charge of governing the entire world. Imagine having your citizenship in that world revoked, because you chose the wrong religion. It makes you somewhat less than human. It says to you that you don't belong on the world of your birth. It says that you WILL pay tribute to the masters who chose the right religion, and "feel yourself subdued" on your own planet. And, so far, there are no other planets we can go to in order to escape that.

Yes, indeed. Oozy is FAR more dangerous than ANY run of the mill terrorist. As has been said before, and as even Oozy has tried to point out, you can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

I'm willing to bet, however, that there will be a LOT of blood which flows when -not if, but when - they try to shove this idea over on us. I've already made my choice in the matter. I won't go peacefully or quietly when that day comes.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by oozyism

You don't make any sense. Islam does not protect me and allow me to practice religion. Religion is a choice here. I could choose to worship Satan if I want, and no law will stop me. Do you think Islam allowed that to happen?

This a a hate filled thread, the same hate that causes people to be weary of Islamic beliefs. But at least in my country, you can choose to make that mistake.

Are you allowed to make a mistake when building a house?

link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Are you proud of yourself now, claiming yourself a democratic American

No.... I'm a Republican...lol

link   
reply to post by oozyism

The koran is in arabic. How do you know that your translated version has not een changed unless you speak the lingo huh?

The same accussation is said about the torah which is thousands of years older than koran

http://However hebrew is older than arabic and torah has not changed to those who can read... Even then the translation is still almost right.

Satan fell like a star from heaven... Much like that rock in mecca thathat id full of idols and
abominations

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

To investigate hate mentality, and record it, and analyse their behavior. That would make it easier to separate those who are driven by hate and those who are driven by aspiration of knowledge and understanding.

I am driven by knowledge - knowledge is power.

You can't prove that your religion is the right one - or even valid for that matter. Nor can any other religion. Much like the UFO buffs none of you can provide hard, provable evidence to support any of your claims and you all quote from one source. A book. Written by humans. In your case, a 32 year old epileptic pedophile living in a cave.
Real bang-up guy that mohammed, wasn't he...

My original involvement in this thread was due to the fact that I thought someone halfway intelligent was posting about why they thought a religion would serve as a government system.

Since you avoid the posts that prove you wrong and avoid the posts that you don't like, I see no real reason for anyone here to keep posting. The only thing it serves is to give you a voice. A voice which should be ripped away from "people" like you. Your little tag line "2015 Total US Collapse" makes me laugh much as does the little fantasy that Sharia law would ever hold a legitimate place in the United States. No. You are from Afghanistan and now living in New Zealand. That shows me that you lash out at that which is clearly better than you. Sad, really. But then again I guess the internet is really your only outlet.

Because as a supposedly "devout Muslim girl" you can't run amok without all that ridiculous crap you wear on to hide your features and your face when you leave - you are/were treated as a second class citizen in your home country, you fail to see what that horrendous human invention called "religion" did to you, don't you? No - beat a dog enough times it will still come back for more food. Here you are making a half-assed attempt to defend something which is clearly a losing battle for you.

1) The simple fact it's a religion is enough to discredit you in the first place. I'm sorry but my facts beat your faith. Every time. I like what I can see and touch - not imagine is true to make me feel happy when I go to sleep.

2) You cannot provide sufficient debatable posts to people who provide logical counter arguments to your inane statements and instead choose to pick and choose their words and try to incite them to anger. Even going so far as to try to bring family into it.

3) You try to support your arguments with fallacies and the like when the site devoted to your backwards religion itself even said you were wrong. You ignored that one for a while until called out on it - then provided sources from the same places people said you would.

Your point here is not to seek knowledge. You're just stirring up the hornet's nest - and why? I don't know - maybe it makes you warm and tingly in your happy area. Who really knows? But I can tell you this. For every one of you and those like you who think you can convert the world to your crap religion - there are at least 500 rounds waiting in an arsenal somewhere. I will not be converted to any religion and seeing how barbaric muslims today act when they're pissy.

I mean come on - someone makes a cartoon and we're going to put out a fatwah (which no one in a civilized country really gives much of a # about to begin with) and go threaten people's lives? Yet you're peaceful!? LOL - please.

Whoever it is that currently has that pic of Mo-ham-head with the bomb in his turban - I salute you. That's hilarious.

Little Secret - I'd suggest the next time you're post banned from this site to not make another profile so you can keep spreading your lies and propaganda to people here. Religion is the great folly and scourge of all mankind and nothing you've said or done up to this point has worked to prove me, Neno, Cigar, Slay, Man, anyone wrong.

You're losing this debate and you can't recover - and you know it.

Give up and move on.

Or grow up and do some actual research and provide logical counter arguments instead of trying to say that Islam makes Muslims.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Are you allowed to make a mistake when building a house?

Only if I incorporate you in the foundation.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join