It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the best DEMOCRACY (NOT Western Democracy)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by oozyism

Reply in arabic and.i will tell you in arabic

This is so destabilizing that the only arabic which comes to my mind is "yalah halan."

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

I don't have a fascination with Pedophilia you do.

Yet in a couple of threads from earlier this year, you showed an amazing fascination for the movie '2 Girls, 1 Cup'. I'm not sure which is worse!

IRM

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Building a house and you saying Islam ALREADY controls whether or not in the USA I can practice my religion or not, are not equal equations.

They simply cannot be compared to decide whether or not Islam allows or makes possible my ablity in the USA to practice religion.

Islam has nothing whatsoever to do with my ability to practice religion or not practice religion.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by oozyism

The koran is in arabic. How do you know that your transted version has not een changed unless you speak the lingovhuh?

The same accussation is said about the torah which is thousands of years older than koran

However hebrew is older than arabic and torah has not changed to those who can read... Even then the translation is still almost right.

Satan fell like a star from heaven... Much like that rock in mecca thathat id full of idols and
abominations

You have so much in your head, you don't know what to put forward fist, and what to put forward last, am I right?

Now the excuse is, that you won't post anything from the Quran because you don't speak Arabic?

So once again, why are you here? In this thread, explain your objectives.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
reply to post by oozyism

The life of the Pedophile Mohammad is very well documented.

Would you care to refute that record as Western propaganda, without backing up your position with facts, figures, and sources, even though it was written by the Muslims of his time?

I don't have a fascination with Pedophilia you do. So tell me, what do you know about Pedophilia (read some research papers, and some investigative reports in regards), and what drives you to perceive Mohammad as a Pedophile?

Aisha.

At least he waited until she was 9 before he "took" her, so that makes it ok, and not pedophilia at all, right?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Originally posted by mf-luder

Whoever it is that currently has that pic of Mo-ham-head with the bomb in his turban - I salute you. That's hilarious.

I thank you very much.

I think it's hillarious myself.....lol

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I already stated you can practice your religion under Islam before, I can't say it anymore to get it in your head, it is not like a round ring where you can just put the stick in it.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

My religion is not under Islam, or under any type of Islamic control. YOU are able to come here and spout your hate and loathing of America because my God, the one who created you, allows YOU to practice your religion. You are supposed to be trying to figure out the direction to take in your life, not take over the world. But God allows us to make our own mistakes. My God is your God. He is the same one. I am spirtual and do not have to go to a church to know that I am, God lets me know in my heart.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Lol.. Egypt or uae?.. coz if egypt then a month has passed since ten. But thanks x

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

You have so much in your head, you don't know what to put forward fist, and what to put forward last, am I right?

Now the excuse is, that you won't post anything from the Quran because you don't speak Arabic?

So once again, why are you here? In this thread, explain your objectives.

Yssachar1 DOES speak arabic. I think his point is that he doesn't believe you do, and so cannot properly read the Qur'an in it's original language.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Define Pedophilia

Why do you regard Mohammad as being a Pedophile?

Define Pedophilia

Two (2) fascinations...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

No one said your religion is under Islam, all I said was that Islamic law allows you to practice your religion.

Why do you believe I'm spouting hate?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Define Pedophilia

Define Pedophilia

Two (2) fascinations...

Any old guy having sex with a prepubescent female/or male.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

No one said your religion is under Islam, all I said was that Islamic law allows you to practice your religion.

I think what you obviously fail to see is that your "Islamic Law" holds no sway over anyone in a country that isn't comprised primarily of dirt shanties and camels. That's what Space Cadet is getting at. Your religion popped up after Christianity did. So she sees her creator as being the only one, which if I were to actually put money on - I'd say Christians were right and Muslims were wrong. But then again, Christianity did some horrible crap just a few hundred years ago in the name of their God. The major difference is - they grew up.

Get with the ball game.

Islamic "law" doesn't matter in the real world. It only holds power in places where people can be strong-armed into believing things.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
So the phophet said that Allah gave him visions. And he taught what was shown to him to others, who wrote the koran. This is the same thing that happened to write the christian bible. Exact same thing. So to determine who is right and who is wrong is impossible. But allowing folks to make up their own minds, choose what they wish to believe, is the only right thing to do. Islam is not out to try to save everyone, convert them over to Islam, no, Islam wants the world. Islam wants anyone who is not Islamic, to die.

If you come to my community, you may practice whatever you want. You can let your little woman wear a burka, she will get laughs, stares, ect. but will be allowed to wear it. People laugh at christians too for their behaviour at times. My point is that if Allah is so fired up to allow me to practice my religion here alongside Islam, then Allah isn't true to his own religion. Which is it, Allah wants me to be a christian, or Allah wants me to convert?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

We are not sure, perhaps you should stand up so we may hear clearly, then, when you are ready and have cleared the foul air from yourself, perhaps you can plug it up to remain silent, as your words are like a wet paper basket, holds no weight or substance.
The reason why we believe you are spouting hate, is because you are spouting hate, promiting intolerance, bigorty, persecution, intolerance and ignorance. Like most who are like you and have come before, you seek to put fear into us, expecting us to believe that yours is the only religion out there, lieing to all of us about the glories and feedoms of Islam, yet do not see that which does not fit into your view of the world of beliefs. You are acting like a fanatic, using religion to justify your actions.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hinti himara...

My daughtersaid that and i agreed x

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Define Pedophilia

Pedophelia: The act or fantasy on the part of an adult of engaging in sexual relations with children.

Aisha.

Two (2) fascinations...

More of a morbid curiosity as to what on Earth would make a grown man behave so shamefully, and WHY would anyone mistake him for a religious figure?

No, baby, you don't get to slap me down and think I'll just back off. It just means that if you want to play that game, I'll take the gloves off.

link   

I already stated you can practice your religion under Islam before, I can't say it anymore to get it in your head, it is not like a round ring where you can just put the stick in it.

This is what you are saying, that it takes Islam to allow me to practice my religion.

link   
reply to post by oozyism

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd03d1fd1da8.jpg[/atsimg]

Hey ooz, remind you of someone close to the heart?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join