It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the best DEMOCRACY (NOT Western Democracy)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

You did describe that Islam is really 2 different religions, one that is violent and one that is not. Both study the koran. Why do you think one man reads it and becomes full of hate and loathing, and another reads it and becomes simply a follower?

Two type of Christianity then, right?

One which goes to Crusade, and one which is today's Christianity where they are mostly peaceful, and minding their own businesses.

The point is, you can't judge a book, because the person who is holding it has a gun and kills someone innocent.

You judge the book based on its contents.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
You've already got one picture of me in your files. Here's another one:

Wouldn't want your minions to come after the wrong guy...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

That was a reply to your other post, if you bother to press the post by link, it would have taken you to your post.

Yes I consciously break the laws of Islam, Allah is the most gracious, the most merciful, the ever forgiving.

Anyone who believe in one GOD will be ultimately forgiven from the hell fire, even though they will be punished for their crimes.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
One which goes to Crusade, and one which is today's Christianity where they are mostly peaceful, and minding their own businesses.

You judge the book based on its contents.

Crusade this, Crusade that.

Get over it already and for the record the Christian church hasn't burnt any heretics at the stake in a few centuries either.

The Islamic play book is apparently quite a few centuries old. Turn the page of history already.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

There was amusement within this thread talking to you, and I learned much, saved you as subject number8.

In the immortal words of The Prisoner "I am not a number, I am a free man."

From now on.....you are number 2.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
reply to post by oozyism

Hey ooz, do you really want to see a picture of me?

MSN?

Turn on your video CAM ^^

This will be interesting, I wanna see if your charisma resembles your looks.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Hey neno, is that a real dog in that pic, or is it just a statue?....just curious.

Sorry, I mean the one on the floor.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

but I bet you get my point right>?

You can't blame Christianity for the actions of the Crusade, or at least the Bible?

Am I correct, as long as the Bible doesn't preach those actions.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Neno it always cracks me up every time you post that pic and people ask about the dog
some terrorist with a poodle in the background

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth

Hey neno, is that a real dog in that pic, or is it just a statue?....just curious.

Lower left is the hindquarters of the wife's real poodle. Lower right, behind the combat boots, under the table and beside the beer can, is a statue.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Once again, you avoid the issue. If Jesus, as the FOUNDER of christianity, had raped a little girl, then yes, christianity would be to blame, as the fruit of a poisonous tree. Such is not the case, however. I've yet to see any christians brag about Jesus' child brides.

So history refutes your belief, Quran refutes your belief, and you still believe it.

As Slayer said, you can believe what ever you like, and the Quran says it too lol.

Smile with a twitchy eye.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Am I correct, as long as the Bible doesn't preach those actions.

Burning somebody at the stake is almost as bad as stoning a female to death for adultery in my book.

Oh wait. That's about to happen. right?
Somewhere in the world.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

My favorite all time comment on it was "OMG! It's the ninja taliban!"

Don't laugh at the poodles, though. They all know kung-fu, and are sensitive creatures...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Hey! Don't I get a "subject" number, too?

You're collecting files on us? That sort of thing is usually done by CIA or like agencies. Are you Pakistani ISI, or does islam have it's own secret gestapo?

I can't wait until your operatives get around to dealing with your "file folks". It almost makes me want to give you my address, so we can get this show on the road! When I left islam, I was young, and had a lot of life ahead of me. Now I'm old, and haven't got much life left to lose.

I bet it would get interesting...

No NENO, denial is not enough.

You have to show some sort of mental illness, because there evidence that too much hate can cause mental illness.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

No not 2 types of christianity, there are so many I cannot count them all, but none of them promote violence, none of them promote hate among other religions, none of them parade around saying I am the one and only, you don't see religious violence here like apparently you do where you are. Life is not like that here.

We don't have streets of protesters all the time, actually only rarely and that would most likely only take place at the capital of a state, and even that would be peaceful. Violent demostrations have and do take place here, but not over religion. Religion should not be a force for violence.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Burning somebody at the stake is almost as bad as stoning a female to death for adultery in my book.

Oh wait. That's about to happen. right?
Somewhere in the world.

Are you saying Stoning is in the Quran?

Isn't stoning a Jewish law in the first place, somewhere in the old testament lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hey ooz, do you still want to see a picture of me?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Once again, you avoid the issue. If Jesus, as the FOUNDER of christianity, had raped a little girl, then yes, christianity would be to blame, as the fruit of a poisonous tree. Such is not the case, however. I've yet to see any christians brag about Jesus' child brides.

So history refutes your belief, Quran refutes your belief, and you still believe it.

As Slayer said, you can believe what ever you like, and the Quran says it too lol.

Smile with a twitchy eye.

See, this is what IRM means when he refers to your 'non-sequiturs'. History has not yet 'refuted' my beliefs, and the Qur'an has no bearing on my beliefs at all.

By 'history', are you referring to the re-written variety that you like to post?

Of course I can believe whatever I want, I'm a free man. Even islam cannot take away my freedom, and neither can a galloping horde of muslims. You see, with a free man, you can only kill him, but you will NEVER break or defeat him.

Got something in your eye, or are you winking at me?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by oozyism

No not 2 types of christianity, there are so many I cannot count them all, but none of them promote violence, none of them promote hate among other religions, none of them parade around saying I am the one and only, you don't see religious violence here like apparently you do where you are. Life is not like that here.

We don't have streets of protesters all the time, actually only rarely and that would most likely only take place at the capital of a state, and even that would be peaceful. Violent demostrations have and do take place here, but not over religion. Religion should not be a force for violence.

No the point is, if the Quran says don't commit adultery, and I do, does that mean Quran is saying commit adultery.

I'm try to make a point here. and I don't think you get it.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

If you cannot describe the typical day of an american man, try to describe what you envision as the typical day of an american wife.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join