It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB (Men in Black)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
The MIB (Or Men in Black) are a huge enigma in Ufology. This subject isnt discussed enough on this board and I am curious what you all think about the MIB and who they could be? What part of the Government are they from? Some even go as far as to say that the MIB are Extraterrestrial themselves

None of the material I've read on MIB dates much later than the 80s. Based on what I saw, the two theories which gradually seemed to take shape (assuming that it wasn't all a complete crock, of course, which is definitely a possibility to keep in mind with this subject) was that they were either androids, or hybrids.

The cases that I read didn't involve individuals who could be clearly identified as human. I've also read cases of free energy inventors who've been visited by the usual thugs in ten gallon hats with shotguns, sent by Big Oil. Those cases are very different, and while the individuals in question might be plain clothes and in many cases unidentifiable, they're still unmistakeably human, and the whole thing is relatively mundane.

MIB are different, and they are weird. Some of the ones you'll read about match other descriptions of human/alien hybrids, and some of them also mention behaviour that you'd normally attribute to androids; jerky movements, talking about their power running low, etc etc. So the two phenomena I've mentioned here are entirely different.

To me it doesn't make a lot of sense for them to be hybrids, because I would have thought that unless they were really similar to human beings, it would make them too obvious, and could cause a panic. If they are hybrids, then that would imply alien control of whatever is going on, since I can't see human military authorising extraterrestrials running around out in society in plain sight.

Generally the sorts of inconsistencies in the stories revolve around cars having no numberplates or being otherwise unidentifiable, etc. It's all just odd.
edit on 18-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Just found this on the Coast to Coast AM website. Apparently it is security camera footage of two MIB's entering a hotel.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

(They enter at about 0:30)

Hi Xaphan,

I want to thank you for that footage - I can confirm that the HAT of the MIB who attacked me, that I had over a minute to observe for a full minute sitting about 15 feet away, was identical to those seen in this video. It sort of freaked me out to see that, and what to me does seem like real MIBs. I appreciate the link which I hope stays up.

GS

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
For what it is worth, this British politician reported UFO and Alien abduction experiences since his earliest childhood, and at minute 9:00 he reports witnessing 2 MIB in company of Insectoid Mantis Aliens and Alien Grey 'helpers'.

GS

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Ok, granted this may really be reaching, please don't shoot me. Has anyone ever made a connection between MIB, and shadow people? I bring this up due to that fact that many who claim to have seen shadow people say that many of them appear to be wearing hats such as the MIB and cloaks, (or trenchcoats), and both seem to have other worldly or other demensional aspects.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Are these guys exactly the same besides the hat? Same suits etc?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The Black suits and hats went out of style in the late 60's. To wear something like that today would be like holding a Neon Sign...Agent Right Here! LOL!

There is an Agency that was created by IKE while Truman was President and had it's Authority, Ultra High Clearence Level and Directive augmented when IKE became President.

They handle everything there is that has to do with E.T. Only two Presidents held as high a Clearence Level as these members of this agency...IKE and George Bush Sr....with Bush Sr....do to his LOVE of Ronald Reagan....broke protocols and informed Reagan about some of the issues.

These people are Patriots in the EXTREME and have to deal with issues that I have but a Glimpse of...and wish I never did. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Hi SplitInfinity,

You know that I am not writing to seek to in any way disqualify your judgment or question your experience. Yet I think that we might be speaking of two entirely different things. And this for a reason. I have grown up and lived amidst American "operatives" and happen to be able to spot one from a distance in any context. Also, I did have a run in with a MIB and can attest that he had anything resembling an individual with an alphabet agency profile. Furthermore, at risk of contradicting your statement, he had a German hat quite identical to those shown in the above linked video, and although this has gone way out of fashion and wouldn't be worn by any modern agency staff, he held it in his hand, and presumably did wear it at other times unless he enjoyed carrying a 'prop'.

A researcher in the postwar years traveled the entire planet to interview those such as myself who were 'visited' by a MIB, in order to ascertain what sort of individual they had witnessed. People in various countries said anything from an Asian to a Gypsy or from a Spaniard to a Vampire. Yet, when confronted with his suitcase filled with ethnological photographs of every racial type on earth, they invariably recognized them as LAPLANDERS. There is another confirming source that mentions this phenomonon:

Men in Black often appear like
cadavers with gaunt, withdrawn faces,
high cheekbones, and deep-set eyes
that compel the witness to stare into
them. Vampire lore contains numerous
accounts of mysterious men in
black who first paralyze their victims
with a hypnotic stare and then dr ink
their blood. The gypsies, famed for
appearing strange and wild looking,
possess the eyes of the "fascinator,
glittering and cold as that of a serpent"
(Leland [1891] 1971, 2). Pale or
grayish skin gives the Men in Black a
ghoulish air. These cadaver types are
usually puppet-like.

Not all MIB look like cadavers,
however. They also can have an
Oriental, Burmese, Italian, or an Indian look.
Some witnesses have insisted that
the MIB were neither black nor
white. When on occasion they
have been shown pictures of various
ethnic groups as models, witnesses
often insisted that the Laplanders look
the most like the individuals they met.

As Clark notes, in addition to the
so-called cadavers and the*
"racially ambiguous crypto-Asian types,"
MIB also appear to be "American or Spanish,
or Portuguese, or French or Norwegian"
(Clark 1980, 288). There is some
question as to the international
distribution of the phenomenon.

The speaking style and walking motion
of Men in Black are always memorable.
Witnesses are startled to hear
a resonant eloquence, mechanical
monotone (Schwarz 1983, II, 242),
a n n o y i ng sing-song, or w h i n i ng
sound. MIB sometimes display difficulty
breathing, wheezing and gasping
between words (Keel 1976, 57).
When they appear in the mode of the
"tough guys," their speech is apt to be
suggestive of the stilted phrasings and
threatening cliches of conventional
villains of crime and gangster f i lms of
the 1940s: "Again, Mr. Stiff, I fear that
you are not being honest!" "Mr. Veich,
it would be unwise of you to mail that
report" (Evans 1984, 139). MIB walk
as if their hips were swivel joints,
producing a gliding or rocking effect,
with the torso and legs moving off in
opposite directions. Some witnesses
have stated that MIB walk as if intoxicated
or otherwise disoriented
SOURCE: MUFON UFO JOURNAL No. 263 March 1990

I haven't found the original article that described the worldwide research effort undertaken by a very dedicated investigator, but he was formal that the Laplander was a "shoe-in" for the ethnicity of the MIB. The one I saw was a perfect match for that ethnic type, which I had never seen before - never having traveled so close to the North Pole. And this brings us to question if they are not an ancient "slave race" descended from Laplanders captured long ago and raised in a confined and tightly controlled captive community held hostage by Aliens at the North Pole entrance to the Hollow Earth? Just a wild guess to explain an otherwise just as wild situation!

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Wow. That physical description in the first paragraph reminded me of a character in the games Half-Life & Half-Life 2 called "G-Man", who's character is a government agent.

Here's what it says on Wikipedia about this character:

The G-Man, voiced by Michael Shapiro, is a mysterious recurring character in the Half-Life series of first-person shooter video games. He is known to display peculiar behavior and capabilities beyond that of a normal human, and his identity and motives remain almost completely unexplained. He plays the role of an overseer and employer, both observing the player as the games progress and pulling strings to control the outcome of specific events throughout the Half-Life saga. He claims to answer to some unseen higher authority which he refers to as simply his 'employers'.

The G-Man appears to be a middle-aged white male with a tall and thin physique, pale/chalky skin, dark brown hair shaped in a military-style crew cut with a prominent widow's peak, blue-green eyes, a red tie and usually holding a briefcase. He is conservative in appearance, dressed in an ordinary gray/blue two-piece business suit. The G-Man speaks in a slow, raspy yet commanding manner, with a certain accentuated low-key moroseness to his tone, sometimes placing unusual stress on syllables, stressing the wrong parts of words, making unneeded pauses, and awkwardly changing the pitch of his voice, sometimes in the middle of a word. His odd manner of speaking, bordering on the cryptic, along with his appearance, alludes to the behavior of the Men in Black in various reports, and the apparent age and physical status of the G-Man doesn't seem to change in the time that passes between Half-Life and Half-Life 2 (which, according to the Episode One website, is nearly twenty years). The G-Man exudes a calm, almost uninterested demeanor – in situations in which other humans panic and flee, the G-Man can be seen calmly straightening his tie or brushing his suit lapels with his hand.

As it is clear the G-Man may not be human, he also bears impossible abilities. For instance, he seemingly has the power to appear in any place he chooses, including moving to and from other dimensions on a whim. He is also able to stop or slow down time at various points. In Half-Life, the G-Man will repeatedly appear in places that he should not be able to exit unnoticed or at all, yet is always gone by the time the player can investigate. In the very end of Half-Life 2, at the top of the Citadel he halts time completely during a huge explosion that would have presumably killed Gordon. In addition, he also appears to have the ability to plant subconscious suggestions or commands in others through psychic or hypnotic means.

Very strange. I wonder if the developers did this on purpose. Also, I have no idea why the Wikipedia article states that this character has brown hair when it is clearly black

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Hi Xaphan,

I never played the game Half Life but it seems that those in the know happen to leak out information in ways where they won't be 'taken out' in too nasty a manner for breach of secrecy. If you change his suit and tie to black and cover his head with one of those thin rimmed German HOMBURG Black Hats, and you have yourself a prototypical MIB.

There is something to be said about his description, especially the part about superhuman characteristics. If you read my MIB experience, he ran so fast his silhouette actually blurred. I used to be a handball goalie, and thus I am used to very rapid reactions to quick motion, but this was beyond human. Thanks for your very interesting post!

Getsmart

edit on 19-4-2012 by Getsmart because: nobody knows WHO these MIB really are !

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RBTRBT

Has anyone ever made a connection between MIB, and shadow people?

"The so-called Men in Black are a thought-form type of entity which have some beingness to their make-up. They have certain physical characteristics given them. However, their true vibrational nature is without Third Density vibrational characteristics, and, therefore, they are able to materialize and dematerialize when necessary. These 'Men in Black' are used by The Orion Crusaders."

THE HARVEST of PLANET EARTH

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Hi...GS! I can only speak about what I am allowed to know and even then only talk about what has already be publicly speculated on in the Media or Web.

One thing that we should clarify RIGHT NOW before we go on any further...THE EARTH IS NOT HOLLOW! LOL!
Please don't fall into that Bull as if it were...we would not have the ability to orbit the Sun as we do...we would immediatly plunge into it if the Earth was Hollow. Also...the Moon may have a greater mass than a Hollow Earth thus the Moons Gravitational effect would pull the Earth into the Moon. There is ZERO POSSIBILITY that a HOLLOW EARTH could exist as if it were hollow...we would all BE DEAD!

OK...now that I got that out...LOL! I only know about real facts of manipulation of a persons Job, Political Possition, Peace of Mind...as they are SCARED into not revealing something that they know about that was not ment to be seen by the General Public....which I do not approve of by the way...and Constant Surveillance of the Person and their Family with a purposeful MISTAKE left for the Person or family member to find as a way to scare them into now knowing everything they say or do is being watched, listened to and Recorded.

Let me tell you something...People Who Work for the Agency...DON'T MAKE MISTAKES...so finding a random battery powered Video or Sound Transmitter...is something the Agency LEFT FOR THEM TO FIND! VERY effective way to scare the Hell out of a Family. All the REAL Digital Video and Audio Transmitters are wired into a plugged in power source such as your Cable Box...a Clock Radio...a Comuter router...a DVD Player or anything that is always drawing power...even Light Switches and Electrical Recepticals or Plugs. Microwaves were always a big favorite since people in a home who are doing something often do it at the Kitchen Table if they do not have a study and Microwaves are often pointed in a direction toward the Kitchen Table. Even the Bathroom is not off limits as a Micro-video transmitter can be as thin as a Hung Mirror so drill a shallow hole into the backside of a Mirror...place Solar Powered Video Camera that can run on the Light and charge up every time someone turns on the Lights in the Bathroom...which most bathrooms having a row of lighting directly over the mirror...and since the tiny Camera has a reflective lense and the back of it where facing the wall is covered up with a metalic paint identical to 99.99% of all mirrors...even if a person took down the mirror to check...they would see NOTHING!

So as far as some form of Alien or Other Entity wearing a Black suit and Hat...I don't know...but I do know how good and proffesional the REAL DEALS are at their Craft. How do I know? Because I am being Listened to and every word I type is being recorded. Price you pay when you know a few things. LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This idea of being scared of a few MIBs is absurd when there are clowns among us.

Now, clowns may not be most people’s favorite thing in the world, but honestly, with unstable countries like Iran developing nuclear weapons, Mitt Romney on the loose and the economy still in utter shambles–it would seem to me that MIB should probably be way down the list on the list of fears and phobias. Things like the fear of leaving your house, the fear of death and the fear of disease all seem like they’d be way ahead of something a silly as worrying that MIB may break into your house one night and steal your soul…and maybe your Xbox.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

Well, if you think MIB are so unimportant, what are you doing trolling in this thread? I have notified ATS Admins of your stalking behavior.

GS

I have an opinion, I am expressing it. If you are scared of the MIB, I feel sorry for you.
Considering that they don't exist and all.

"There is nothing to fear but fear itself" is my motto. Try it on, it's not copyrighted and perhaps it will gain you a bit of solace.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Hi...GS! I can only speak about what I am allowed to know and even then only talk about what has already be publicly speculated on in the Media or Web.

Hi Split Infinity, great to see you here again. We much appreciate your privileged insight, which even if you cannot state anything explicitly, does help us figure things out better for ourselves.

One thing that we should clarify RIGHT NOW before we go on any further...THE EARTH IS NOT HOLLOW! LOL!
Please don't fall into that Bull as if it were...we would not have the ability to orbit the Sun as we do...we would immediatly plunge into it if the Earth was Hollow. Also...the Moon may have a greater mass than a Hollow Earth thus the Moons Gravitational effect would pull the Earth into the Moon. There is ZERO POSSIBILITY that a HOLLOW EARTH could exist as if it were hollow...we would all BE DEAD!

Your words carry more weight than most, even though I have entertained this possibility, it could be another smoke screen cover story to hide something more disturbing, because actually real and factual? One thing is however certain, that it that there is some "unusual", pardon the euphemism, activity going on in our planet's subsoil. Whether this is simply due to natural caverns occupied by ETs and/or military Black Ops, or whether it is an extensive global network of underground bases and cities, with humans and or ETs within various ones, something is definitely going on beneath our feet. I am fine with considering the Earth as not being hollow, as it hasn't been confirmed to me by any evidence thus far.

OK...now that I got that out...LOL! I only know about real facts of manipulation of a persons Job, Political Position, Peace of Mind...as they are SCARED into not revealing something that they know about that was not meant to be seen by the General Public....which I do not approve of by the way...and Constant Surveillance of the Person and their Family with a purposeful MISTAKE left for the Person or family member to find as a way to scare them into now knowing everything they say or do is being watched, listened to and Recorded.

Yes, a good friend of mine had his house broken into and an object was left purposely out of place so that he would notice it. Nothing else was visibly disturbed or stolen, only that one object and a purposely very slightly damaged door lock, just to make sure he wasn't imagining it. This was not at all an MIB situation in my estimation, especially as he is not a UFO or ET researcher, but works in the realm of politics. Honestly, I didn't get the impression that the MIB that attacked me was an agency operative, and I've seen my share.

Let me tell you something...People Who Work for the Agency...DON'T MAKE MISTAKES...so finding a random battery powered Video or Sound Transmitter...is something the Agency LEFT FOR THEM TO FIND! VERY effective way to scare the Hell out of a Family. All the REAL Digital Video and Audio Transmitters are wired into a plugged in power source such as your Cable Box...a Clock Radio...a Comuter router...a DVD Player or anything that is always drawing power...even Light Switches and Electrical Recepticals or Plugs. Microwaves were always a big favorite since people in a home who are doing something often do it at the Kitchen Table if they do not have a study and Microwaves are often pointed in a direction toward the Kitchen Table. Even the Bathroom is not off limits as a Micro-video transmitter can be as thin as a Hung Mirror so drill a shallow hole into the backside of a Mirror...place Solar Powered Video Camera that can run on the Light and charge up every time someone turns on the Lights in the Bathroom...which most bathrooms having a row of lighting directly over the mirror...and since the tiny Camera has a reflective lense and the back of it where facing the wall is covered up with a metalic paint identical to 99.99% of all mirrors...even if a person took down the mirror to check...they would see NOTHING!

Thanks for sharing some of the more mainstream aspects of the technological surveillance methods of anyone under an agency's radar. Wire taps were obsolete half a century ago. I am quite sure many more of us than we know are from time to time or even continuously being monitored. Our laptop mikes and webcams can be turned on remotely without our knowing and stream sound and picture to whomever has them on tap. Our cell phones can be similarly remotely activated even when turned off, as long as their battery in connected. And that is just the routine obvious stuff.

So as far as some form of Alien or Other Entity wearing a Black suit and Hat...I don't know...but I do know how good and proffesional the REAL DEALS are at their Craft. How do I know? Because I am being Listened to and every word I type is being recorded. Price you pay when you know a few things. LOL! Split Infinity

The man I saw was in my mind definitely human. I had an advantage while observing him: I knew that he matched the profile, and was very suspicious of him. Also I tried to scope him out and sense what he was about. While observing him some 15 feet away, I asked myself: Is he CIA? Is he MI6? Is he Mossad? Is he FSB? Is he MIB? The last one is the only one I could go with, for the simple reason that it didn't mean anything specific other than that he was a "mystery man". I noted his very pale complexion and hollow cheeks which made me think he lived underground and hadn't seen much sun at all. He had hazel brown eyes, and although I've been around the world and in international cosmopolitan areas most of my life, working with people of dozens of various nationalities, I couldn't guess at his. Only later, after investigation, did I note that he looked like a Laplander.

While observing him, I also asked myself if he wasn't perhaps sent by some Satanic Illuminati faction, given that several warnings were posted on my building and car. It really didn't seem so, at least I got no sense of it when in his presence, and this although a Pyramid with 666 inside had been penned onto the stonework of my apartment building next to the entrance door, and then a Pyramid was drawn in the snow covering my car windshield. I assumed those were threats or warnings, since I had regularly posted on ATS against Illuminati satanism. Was there some association?

I wondered about all of this, while casting my intense gaze upon him, hoping to 'psych him out'. But it was to no avail, he was "unreadable", like a blank slate. He did seem to be mildly curious about me, as if wondering who he was going to tangle with. Then, to my surprise, he rose and to a step towards the subway door, holding onto its handle as it approached the station. He was obviously leaving the train, so I guess I had imagined it all? I thought to myself that I was really getting paranoid, and that I ought to lighten up. For it isn't because a man is dressed in a black shirt, black jacket, black slacks, black socks and shoes, and carries a black Homburg hat, that he is necessarily an infamous Man in Black. So I shrugged it off, plucked out my laptop from its case and opened it.

Then, from my peripheral vision as I was looking down, I noticed that he was stalling in front of the subway door in front of my bench seat, and pulled a thin cylindrical light grey metal flask from his pocket and rushed towards me as fast as a blur. I swear I saw his shape smudge and, when over me for what seemed little more than a second, he instantly stopped steady, tapped it until emptied upon my head, and took off like lightning out of the door behind me, just as it was about to close. I have never seen anything, much less anyone, move that fast. The woman facing me sat there, with her mouth gaping open, just as stunned as I was. Today, I very seriously doubt that this was a simple agency operative, even one who went through project talent and received $6M bionics.

Getsmart

edit on 20-4-2012 by Getsmart because: Men in Black are mysterious because they don't use fatal force but could if they wished...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

[
So as far as some form of Alien or Other Entity wearing a Black suit and Hat...I don't know...but I do know how good and proffesional the REAL DEALS are at their Craft. How do I know? Because I am being Listened to and every word I type is being recorded.

What is your proof of this you can present here on ATS? This is a substantial allegation that involves the Owners of ATS, your privacy and, assuming you also mean your home and your correspondence with others, your free speech without intimidation.

In my opinion, if you do not come forward with significant evidence then you owe ATS an apology or you can expect that people will be running away from you in a rapid and consistent manner for your time remaining on Earth.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Yes, a good friend of mine had his house broken into and an object was left purposely out of place so that he would notice it. Nothing else was visibly disturbed or stolen, only that one object and a purposely very slightly damaged door lock,

That's two not one.

just to make sure he wasn't imagining it. This was not at all an MIB situation in my estimation, especially as he is not a UFO or ET researcher, but works in the realm of politics. Honestly, I didn't get the impression that the MIB that attacked me was an agency operative, and I've seen my share.

Surely you have real pictures then instead of line drawings. Please post.

I am quite sure many more of us than we know are from time to time or even continuously being monitored.

How would you possibly "know" this or is this more akin to paranoid speculations?

Our laptop mikes and webcams can be turned on remotely without our knowing and stream sound and picture to whomever has them on tap. Our cell phones can be similarly remotely activated even when turned off, as long as their battery in connected. And that is just the routine obvious stuff.

Which produce written logs on your various devices which you could post to ATS.

I, for one, am excited to see these.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Could somebody here please indicate to me the new method of removing the posts of certain polluting members from a thread discussion? I have a very hard time concentrating amidst clucking noise. One used to be able to access an IGNORE button under their member name, and read a thread without seeing their disparaging remarks or crass attacks. What is the procedure now? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Regarding MIB, I happen to know they exist given that I have been eyewitness to one as well as attacked by him. Also, I happen to know that the Draco Reptilian is not a fantasy creature dreamed up in some Sci-Fi magazine, but actually does exist in the flesh. Fortunately, I evaded attack by that one which would have been far more serious. The one I saw was fully clad, so its genitalia, which interests some here, was not visible. I have already posted in other threads full accounts of both incidents, and have also published pictures of each of the threats I received. It is not my purpose to convince anyone of anything, so please believe whatever you wish as that is your choice. However, I expect to be treated with a modicum of respect as I do not welcome conflict, even as it is thrust upon me.

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Regarding MIB, I happen to know they exist given that I have been eyewitness to one as well as attacked by him. Also, I happen to know that the Draco Reptilian is not a fantasy creature dreamed up in some Sci-Fi magazine, but actually does exist in the flesh. Fortunately, I evaded attack by that one which would have been far more serious. The one I saw was fully clad, so its genitalia, which interests some here, was not visible. I have already posted in other threads full accounts of both incidents, and have also published pictures of each of the threats I received. It is not my purpose to convince anyone of anything, so please believe whatever you wish as that is your choice. However, I expect to be treated with a modicum of respect as I do not welcome conflict, even as it is thrust upon me.

Glad to hear you survived this encounter.

Any other witnesses? Did you file a police report? Got a copy you can post? You know, if you are attacked, as you have said, and you fail to report it, that's a felony in most states.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Could somebody here please indicate to me the new method of removing the posts of certain polluting members from a thread discussion? I have a very hard time concentrating amidst clucking noise. One used to be able to access an IGNORE button under their member name, and read a thread without seeing their disparaging remarks or crass attacks. What is the procedure now? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Adults just ignore such a member.

You've got your hands full anyway as ATS waits for you to post those logs, pics, police reports and other evidences of your Repto-Alien attacks.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join