It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

MIB (Men in Black)

page: 8
34
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

I have a bad feeling it's the ORION GROUP, which has remained under my radar until recently.


Now that this ORION GROUP is on your radar, certainly you have tangible evidence that supports their existence. Otherwise, it couldn't be on your radar.

Please post that evidence. TIA.




posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo
 

As I have stated MANY times. I can only talk about things that have either are public information or subject of conjecture that has appeared in the Media or web. I cannot talk about Classified Information nor can I admit to knowing about any classified information or have been told about by another party. EVERYTHING I post is something that you can look up. I do not like either the Desert or the Cold so I may be full of it or I may not be.

What I CAN tell you and you can look this up as it is public information...is look up what I previously posted about the MASSIVE WASHINGTON DC FLYOVERS by UFO's. The best place to get first hand information is old DC Newspapers where even Military Generals were questioned on what the Military was doing about this invasion of U.S. Air Space right over the Capitol.

Read this...then talk to me. Split Infinity



posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

As I have stated MANY times. I can only talk about things that have either are public information or subject of conjecture that has appeared in the Media or web. I cannot talk about Classified Information


How do you know the information about the Alien-Human Treaty is classified? What is your clearance level? Who cleared you?


Originally posted by SplitInfinitynor can I admit to knowing about any classified information or have been told about by another party. EVERYTHING I post is something that you can look up. I do not like either the Desert or the Cold so I may be full of it or I may not be.


So far, you're really full of it.
edit on 21-4-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo
 

That is the way you should believe what I say. I have said more times than I can remember...if no proof is given...then you shouldn't believe it. Never the less...it does not excude the fact it may be true.
Split Infinity



posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo
 

OK...I have bben very nice about what your right to believe or not believe. But when you make a statement like you just did...you are playing with Fire.

The difference between myself and those you mentioned is I am ALLOWED to post on this board not only by ATS.

If you make the mistake of attempting any hack on my networked system....there will be repercussions...ones that...believe me...you do NOT want coming back at you. It will all be legal...and it will not be me who will be prosecuting you. I am much more forgiving. Split Infinity



posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

OK...I have bben very nice about what your right to believe or not believe. But when you make a statement like you just did...you are playing with Fire.

The difference between myself and those you mentioned is I am ALLOWED to post on this board not only by ATS.

If you make the mistake of attempting any hack on my networked system....there will be repercussions...ones that...believe me...you do NOT want coming back at you. It will all be legal...and it will not be me who will be prosecuting you. I am much more forgiving. Split Infinity


Gosh. I don't know what to say. You're worried about me when the NSA is crawling all over you? Hm.

Btw, if I were you, I'd unhook that box they have on your Internet lines. [winkers]



posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo
 

Just sayin'....Split Infinity



posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo
 

Just sayin'....Split Infinity



Just listening in..



posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo
I have an opinion, I am expressing it. If you are scared of the MIB, I feel sorry for you.
Considering that they don't exist and all.

"There is nothing to fear but fear itself" is my motto. Try it on, it's not copyrighted and perhaps it will gain you a bit of solace.


A bit of history on that. It was FDR who said it, and he did so in reference to the Great Depression, when there was a global economic panic and people who feared things would keep on getting worse were hoarding their remaning money. And so the economic activity kept on plummeting and more people lost their incomes, etc. So saying "there is nothing to fear but fear itself" in 1933 was pretty sensible because simply a change in attitude could reverse the economic panic.

But what if he had said it in 1941? "We have nothing to fear but fear itself"? He'd be mocked mercilessly, more like "We have nothing to fear but fear itself, plus just a little bit of crack fascist stormtroopers destroying every democracy in Europe, a Third Reich expanding across the continent with genocide squads, our only remaining free ally desperately attempting to avoid catastrophe, and as of yesterday, half our fleet is burning in Pearl Harbor."

If it's true, infiltration by hostile and powerful ETs has to be pretty high on the worth-fearing list. FWIW if there is any government agency dealing with ETs, my guess is they're probably trying to be good guys though they could be deeply compromised.
edit on 22-4-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 

You, blocula and someothernut better have separate IP addresses.



That is so ironic coming from someone who sits on threads he claims to hate... as if we didn't know what you are. LOL



posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

I have traveled the world since the earliest age and have come across most populations, the only exception being those held in semi-captivity behind the Iron Curtain. Yet they are not nearly as different from Westerners than the MIB I encountered.


Now you have encountered more than one person in black. Whose the other? Were there dozens? Hundreds? spit it out. You have only mentioned the one who poured sliver liquid all over your head while you were dicking around with your laptop. Did they have silvery liquid too?

If you have never seen the "semi-captive behind the Iron Curtain" how do you know how to compare them to the person(s) in black that you fancifully claim to have attacked you with silvery liquid?

I don't know. I'm just not convinced you are all with us.



posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
NOTIFICATION


Men in Black exist as per my own eyewitness testimony, one judged receivable for the harshest condemnations in judicial proceedings of criminal cases as well as civil lawsuits. For that reason it ought to be accepted as plausible evidence, especially as it corresponds, in various points, to hundreds of other corroborating eyewitness testimonies of Men in Black.


Those who call me or all the other eyewitnesses liars are gratuitously insulting an ATS member who has honestly and candidly offered the account of his own experience as a source of information for other ATS members. Not only are they not in any way "fair play" in their behavior, but they visibly seek to disrupt and derail the thread and prevent the collegial and civilized exchange of information under discussion.


It was quite obvious that when I mentioned my comparison of the MIB I witnessed to individuals from different ethnic groups around the world, that this was excepting those ethnic groups of nationalities kept within confines behind the Iron Curtain, in former Soviet Bloc countries. Those were ethnic groups which I had little if any exposure to, not having traveled in more than three of said countries before the fall of the Berlin wall. Thus couldn't be sure they were an ethnic match for this MIB, or not.


Those referred to by me as being in "semi-captivity" were actually the entire citizenry of those countries, which everyone must realize were not allowed to freely travel abroad, nor to work or live where they wished, within their own nation. To suggest that I claimed I had met hundreds of MIB, or that I had alluded that MIB were held captive anywhere, is clearly a disingenuous attempt to mock me and discredit my testimony - and likely a lame tactic by a lackluster overpaid clever but foolish operative. I sure hope that my tax dollars aren't being spent on such ludicrous incompetence.


Regarding the topic of Men in Black, those who mock the OP and other posters in this thread, will most likely never be visited by one! And this for an evident reason. They are not about to leak the truth, given that they lack first hand experience of any paranormal nature, any factual knowledge of what really goes on, or will to convey the truth to anyone. Actually, they serve the same purposes as the Men in Black, intimidating witnesses so that they become reluctant to venture forth out of fear of ridicule or exposure to their seething spite and disrespectful insults, and they purposely pollute discussion threads to prevent people from having a fruitful exchange of critical information. For this reason I hereby officially nickname the unknowing collaborators assisting the M.I.B. with their loads of BULL# as so many disingenuous disinfo debunkers M.I.C. which is short for :


Men In Crap




Getsmart



edit on 22-4-2012 by Getsmart because: disinfo shill debunkers are full of it !



posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
NOTIFICATION


Men in Black exist as per my own eyewitness testimony, one judged receivable for the harshest condemnations in judicial proceedings of criminal cases as well as civil lawsuits. For that reason it ought to be accepted as plausible evidence, especially as it corresponds, in various points, to hundreds of other corroborating eyewitness testimonies of Men in Black.


ATS is not a court of law. Does this surprise you when I say that? Look over the top of your monitor, see? Not in a courtroom.

ATS is a public forum where people are judged according to the tests of public scrutiny.

You fail.

Take it to Judge Judy.



posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
NOTIFICATION

Regarding the topic of Men in Black, those who mock the OP and other posters in this thread, will most likely never be visited by one! And this for an evident reason. They are not about to leak the truth, given that they lack first hand experience of any paranormal nature, any factual knowledge of what really goes on, or will to convey the truth to anyone. Actually, they serve the same purposes as the Men in Black, intimidating witnesses so that they become reluctant to venture forth out of fear of ridicule or exposure to their seething spite and disrespectful insults, and they purposely pollute discussion threads to prevent people from having a fruitful exchange of critical information. For this reason I hereby officially nickname the unknowing collaborators assisting the M.I.B. with their loads of BULL#...


Please, the language.


So anyone who disagrees with you is officially a MiB. Whoo, that's a ton of new recruits right there.

Do I have to wear that insipidly stupid fedora that you claim they, er, we wear? It looks like crap on me.



posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-
 


There's a story on here right now concerning MIB out of Maryland.

They didn't blink...white, pale, no eyebrows

And... They have them on security


edit on 22-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add




top topics



 
34
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join