It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB (Men in Black)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by -Blackout-

There's a story on here right now concerning MIB out of Maryland.

They didn't blink...white, pale, no eyebrows

And... They have them on security

edit on 22-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

I saw that. It was either a bad joke or a good joke.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

DEBUNKED.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuvSpace
DEBUNKED.

Nope. ufonewsheadlines.wordpress.com...

A security video footage, published on April 18, 2012, shows a pair of MIB’s (men in black), walking into a hotel in Maryland after a witness reported seeing a UFO. The MIB’s reportedly harassed the hotel staff regarding the witness. The witness describes his reactions to the MIB’s after being informed by the hotel clerk that they were looking for him.

There's a couple of really strange looking men that were here and they kinda freaked everybody out, and they were asking questions about you.

And of course now I'm getting a little bit nervous and I'm like "what are you talking about?"

www.greatdreams.com...

MIB’S
Also referred to as the ’Men In Black’ or ’Horlocks’. These are apparently in many cases humans who are controlled by draconian influences, although other ’MIB’ have been encountered which do not seem human, but more reptilian OR "synt hetic". The ’MIB’ have been encountered often after UFO sightings, usually intimidating witnesses into keeping silent about what they’ve seen (many of the witnesses may be ’abductees’ with suppressed memories of the event). Their ’threats’ appear to be motivated by attempts to utilize ’terrorism’, ’fear’ or ’intimidation’ as a psychological weapon against witnesses. This ’weapon’ may not only be used to keep the human ’MIB’ under control, but by the human MIB’s themselves.

They are described as tall with big blue eyes and extremely pale skin, similar descriptions as for Tall Whites
www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org... , www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Some stand more than 8 feet tall, run 40 mph and live 800 years. They speak like a dog barking or a bird chirping, write similar to Egyptian hieroglyphics and have learned English quite easily. They have large blue eyes that wrap part way around their heads, small noses and tiny ears pressed tight to their scalps. Their thumbs are small with four long slender fingers and two claw-like appendages instead of fingernails.

They all have thin, straight blond hair, usually worn short and the women can be distinguished by a feminine looking short cut. Their hips are shaped liked ours, but they walk quite differently since they are used to a stronger gravity pull.

As previously mentioned, the Tall Whites can grow to be over 7 feet tall. However, most the adults in the first half of their lives usually range in size from 5’10 to 6’5”.

And there was the reported sighting of Triangular shaped craft as mentioned here www.abovetopsecret.com... "reply posted on 18-4-2012 @ 06:41 PM by Contag"

And if you take a look at this www.abovetopsecret.com... "reply posted on 22-4-2012 @ 05:34 AM by Anunaki10" www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Hall says Tall Whites didn’t share their secrets about antigravity technology but did tell Air Force brass how to create a nuclear thruster device. Ironically, former Air Force intelligence officer and defense contractor Edgar Rothschild Fouchè suggests that aliens either gave or lost nuclear thruster technology to the US military, which was then used on a triangle shaped craft called the TR-3B

edit on 22-4-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Mon Apr 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuvSpace

DEBUNKED.

Appreciate the link. Saved me a lot of wasted time reviewing pro-MIB arguments that amount to opinions and massive amounts of drivel.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars
Appreciate the link. Saved me a lot of wasted time reviewing pro-MIB arguments that amount to opinions and massive amounts of drivel.

Appreciate you don't buy the posts that tried to debunk that case
ufonewsheadlines.wordpress.com...

Then the next day, I was talking with my ... um... tour guests, and one of them asked to talk to me. She came into my office the same as my bellman, and she said "I heard that you heard there were some men looking for you." And she said "they asked a few questions about you and they said strange things that I didn't understand. They were talking about governments, and conspiracies, and none of it made any sense to me." And, she goes, "But they were very, very scary."

She said "they had no eyebrows, no eyelashes, nothing! Their hair looked like they had a wig on. Like it was attached to their hat. Like it wasn't even real!" And she said "And mysterious thing, their eyes were so big and so blue, that they almost hypnotized me a little bit." And she goes, "You're going to think I'm crazy when I tell you this, but I swear they knew what I was thinking."

And she started to cry, and she said one more thing before she got up, she said, "these men, they didn't blink. Not once did I see them blink."

edit on 23-4-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

These Men in Black can exist due to several factors. The first is, the nature of the work they are are supposed to do. Second they have the responsibility of not blowing the lid. It also makes sense to see if those men in black would ever tell the world who they are. Just in case, even if they tell you their real identity, Would you believe them without any proof? The proof of being men in black may not exist.

swt -- just2012.com
edit on 23-4-2012 by underfiresoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Logically, there is not really a reason, for government to hide the concept that there is alien life out there.

What is the point?

Also why would they want to silence people, when they have a line set up for people to report sightings.

We even see it on the news, of claimed ufo sightings every once in a while, why aren't news forecasters silenced too, then?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

You do realize that the entire story is a fabrication. Technically, there are no witness testimonies, as the hotel manager does not claim to have interacted with them. He claims that others interacted with them. None of these others has provided testimony. The hotel manager, who has been proven to be a liar, is allegedly reporting what these others told him.

Let us review the facts:

The hotel manager claims that he reported the UFO he saw on 14 October because he read in the paper that others saw it the same night. He lied:

Obviously, he likes to add unnecessary details to his story to make it more believable. Unfortunately, these elaborations end up working against him. When he contacted Aerial Phenomena Investigation, he presented the "Men in Black" video with a story that he made up as he went along. He excitedly claimed that they looked so strange that people thought they were dressed up for Halloween. Then he realized that his original UFO report, the one that supposedly piqued the "aliens'" interest, happened too early, so he had to make up, on the fly, a second sighting closer to the end of the month. Unfortunately, since this happened four years ago, he dare not give a specific date. Why not? Even an investigator as incompetent as those "trained" at at Aerial Phenomena Investigations would have asked: "What was the weather like?" Hence:

Investigator Comment: A black triangle was spotted twice by WITNESS-1 on two separate occasions it is unknown if both triangles are the same UFO WITNESS-1 observed. This report, therefore, covers the first sighting (10/14/2008) as it was the closest. The second sighting was approximately two weeks later from the same location. However, the second UFO’s altitude was higher and it traveled faster....

Sighting One: On 14 Oct 08, at approximately 22:30 hrs, WITNESS-1 and WITNESS-2 were standing outside in front of their hotel looking out over the Falls and the Niagara River. WITNESS-1 and WITNESS-2 saw a large, slow, moving triangular craft with three white lights on all three sides and a pulsing red light in the middle of craft, moving east to west....

Sighting Two: Approximately a week later o/a the end of October 2008, WITNESS-1 was outside in the hotel's parking lot and observed another black triangular UFO at 0100 hours. According to WITNESS-1, however, this UFO was higher but also traveled West to East....

www.aerial-phenomenon.org...

Note that the hotel manager cannot even place the date to within one week. It is important that it be near Halloween, the end of October, but he cannot risk the possibility of naming a date that may have been overcast or foggy. Also note that he is inconsistent about the direction the objects are allegedly traveling. In case one, he says that it was "moving east to west," whereas the second object "also traveled West to East."

I know that you refuse to look at the evidence that the video is a blatant hoax, but there you have it.
edit on 23-4-2012 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

edit on 23-4-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Their hair looked like they had a wig on.

Oh yeah... in the video, they're wearing hats!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Their hair looked like they had a wig on.

Oh yeah... in the video, they're wearing hats!

You better prepare to admit you're making mistake again (remember, you admitted your mistake here were you said >>Sorry, my badSorry, my bad

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by underfiresoul

These Men in Black can exist due to several factors. The first is, the nature of the work they are are supposed to do. Second they have the responsibility of not blowing the lid. It also makes sense to see if those men in black would ever tell the world who they are. Just in case, even if they tell you their real identity, Would you believe them without any proof? The proof of being men in black may not exist.

swt -- just2012.com
edit on 23-4-2012 by underfiresoul because: (no reason given)

Nothing to disagree with here. The problem in this thread is that the related personal experiences are from highly suspect posters with a multitude of extremely problematic posts in multiple threads over years of posting abuse (imo). One claims to have met, spoken and had extensive dialog with Satan.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mentalistbee
Logically, there is not really a reason, for government to hide the concept that there is alien life out there. What is the point?
Also why would they want to silence people, when they have a line set up for people to report sightings.
We even see it on the news, of claimed ufo sightings every once in a while, why aren't news forecasters silenced too, then?

News forecasters not silenced, you say? For example news reporters reportedly have been threatened to silence for not speak openly about President Obama's so-called "Hawaiian Birth Certificate" HOAX and fradulant Selective Service Registration Card. That's just some of the examples of threats against news reporters.
And it's speculated that news reporter Dorothy Kilgallen and famous Hollywood actress Marilyn Monroe as well have been murdered for trying to reveal classified information about UFOs and Exterrestrial visitation, and it's speculated it's one of the reasons for the assassination of the Kennedys

For example "Whistleblower" Cliff Stone explained that an "agent" looking dude came and pointed a gun at his head, saying >>Look, we can make it look like a training accident if you don't keep your mouth shut!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

You better prepare to admit you're making mistake again (remember, you admitted your mistake here were you said >>Sorry, my bad

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Oh, and here's another discrepancy in the story. Can you spot it?

It was approximately 25 to 30 feet long.

www.ufoinfo.com...

Approximately 240 feet long (this calculation arrived by witness saying if the craft flipped to fly sideways, it would be about 20 stories in length. 1 story =12 feet. 20 X 120 = 240 feet?

www.aerial-phenomenon.org...

The "witness'" stories literally grow in the telling.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
honestly, I dont see these as the 'Men in Black', I see these as 2 men, DRESSED in black, walking into a business building or something, any video of them questioning anyone?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Why are you trying so hard Anunaki10 to cover for what is obviously a slip-up on the hotel manager's part? In his excitement, he gave an overly detailed description in what was supposed to be a remembered bit of conversation from four years ago. Even if the incident actually occurred, which is highly doubtful, the conversation is too detailed to be accurate.

Mr. Anunaki10 reminds me of the defense counsel who, in dire straits, puts a wig on a pig and introduces her as his star witness in a murder trial. You gotta go with something when you got nothing.

What is evidently more sad is that the pro-MiB clan has been so horribly damaged by posters such as him when, if they had stayed the course, that course being that MiB could exist - as opposed to DAMMIT TO HELL THEY DO EXIST - truth would have been properly served.

Isn't that almost always the case, the fringe elements ruin the good time for all?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Why are you trying so hard to cover for what is obviously a slip-up on the hotel manager's part?

You're the one who made another mistake with your ridiculous false "the hat cover all hair" claim, so, come on
, you better say >>Sorry, my badBut they were very, very scary.>they had no eyebrows, no eyelashes, nothing! Their hair looked like they had a wig on. Like it was attached to their hat. Like it wasn't even real!>And mysterious thing, their eyes were so big and so blue, that they almost hypnotized me a little bit.>You're going to think I'm crazy when I tell you this, but I swear they knew what I was thinking.>Sorry, my bad

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
honestly, I dont see these as the 'Men in Black', I see these as 2 men, DRESSED in black, walking into a business building or something...

Now add an overdub of a near hysterical somebody matched with unauthenticated versions of women in tears claiming the wildest items and what do you have?

BULL#.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join