It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

MIB (Men in Black)

page: 4
34
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
pictures please...i wonder if anyone really has real photos of MIB i only saw sketches and drawings




posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
My comment on the MIB if goverment firmly stands by their no such thing as ufos and aliens,then why send the MIBs to intimidate and silence people who had ufo sighting are alien contact,what would be the purpose to send in the MIBS



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-

Originally posted by King Triad
MIB's are super secret NSA agents covering up the truth about et's...


Have a link? Or any proof to these claims?

[edit on 14-7-2010 by -Blackout-]


Do your reading up and you'll see down the rabbit hole???



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
My comment on the MIB if goverment firmly stands by their no such thing as ufos and aliens,then why send the MIBs to intimidate and silence people who had ufo sighting are alien contact,what would be the purpose to send in the MIBS


Because the RAF witness programme can control number's of civillian's by fewer. Yet IF it was blown-out on a wide-scale, 'mass disclosure' hell would be unleashed onto the surface.



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The Men in Black don't wear black, or at least the one I saw didn't. He seemed really friendly, drove a white car, and after he talked to us on that remote highway to tell us to carry on citizen it's just a weather balloon turned around and drove back the other way.

(we had gotten out of the car to look at the strange weapons testing we saw in lincoln national forest for about a minute or two before he arrived).

We continued driving east, which is the way he was driving (came up from behind us) until after he talked to us, when he turned around and headed ack west.

Then we continued driving to find six police cars all facing us on both sides of the lincoln national forest road, and they were armed with SMGs (.45).

They informed us they were a DUI checkpoint, told us a different "carry on citizen it's just a weather balloon" story than the man in the white car, and then didn't actually check if we were drunk or anything and waved us right through.

Unless one of those police officers remembers this incident (we were one of VERY few cars that would have gone by that whole entire night, and the event we saw was exceptional but not aliens it was domestic weapons testing) and claim to be civilian cops, I will always believe they were military dressed in civilian police uniforms, since I served in the Marines and can recognize military persons pretty readily, and that's what I recognized them as.

Anyway, yes, the Men in Black do exist, but they don't (always) wear a suit.



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C
 


Pretty much what this member is getting at here from my interpretattion. Just look at how Wikileak's work's together on an overall with releasing part's of information to the public. Or should I call it 'Disclosure'. As I was made aware that there would be a speaker in 2010 to start disclosing slowly to the public and 2011 The Power's To BE will be Powerless!!!

Anyway not to go off subject here, the point I was getting at is, learn from how Wikileak's developed and grew and that they do not have friend's online only source's.

It's a strict number one golden rule, do not call them "friend's" call them Sources.

If I haven't hinted enough tonight. The Source working with Wikileak's is a "Source" that are slowly disclosing 'Full Discloure'.

And a lot of it isn't for the faint hearted.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by DClairvoyant]



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
In fact if you want more detail, I made a thread when I first joined ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But because of that man who turned around and who arrived so quickly after we stopped and got out of the truck to stare I will always believe in the "Men in Black" whether or not they are for "ET" or just for secret field work/testing or for both I could not say.



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
MIB are agents of the Shadow government. It's an umbrella government under which the United States Government exists. Much like Agent Smith deals with slaves who venture too close to the edge of knowledge of the Matrix, so MIB directly intervene with citizens who are approaching too close to the edge of UFO disclosure.

That chart in the UFO Hunters show that diagrammed the levels of secrecy of the Shadow government clearly illustrate that the top of the Executive Branch (President) is only about half way up the chart. That means there is an entire organization of which the President (and hence Congress & the Judicial) has no knowledge of nor power over.

We are living in an illusion. Aliens are the real deal.



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
reply to post by Aim64C
 


Pretty much what this member is getting at here from my interpretattion. Just look at how Wikileak's work's together on an overall with releasing part's of information to the public. Or should I call it 'Disclosure'. As I was made aware that there would be a speaker in 2010 to start disclosing slowly to the public and 2011 The Power's To BE will be Powerless!!!

Anyway not to go off subject here, the point I was getting at is, learn from how Wikileak's developed and grew and that they do not have friend's online only source's.

It's a strict number one golden rule, do not call them "friend's" call them Sources.

If I haven't hinted enough tonight. The Source working with Wikileak's is a "Source" that are slowly disclosing 'Full Discloure'.

And a lot of it isn't for the faint hearted.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by DClairvoyant]


Not for the faint hearted? In what way do you mean this? Discloser would be a shock to the system for some people?



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I have two theories. One is more or less in line with what a lot of posters are saying, which is that the "MIB" are agents from the NSA, CIA, or some unknown black DoD agency, whose purpose it is to control the public reaction to UFO's and keep witness information to a minimum.

The other theory is more speculative. But if UFO's do have an alien connection, then we should consider the possibility of humans raised "in captivity." I use that phrase because raising animals in captivity in a zoo is the closest analogy I can think of. Basically, if aliens really are here, there is probably good reason to suspect that they have their own small population of humans, raised and bred off-world, for specific purposes such as interacting directly with the human race in a way that the aliens themselves can't do, or otherwise just being useful because, after all, such humans would be a trustworthy card that aliens could play in human affairs on Earth.

Just my thoughts.



posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant
 


Thats not a very good reply there.

Ive done a lot of reading on the subject and im always led to dead ends - However, when someone makes extraordinary remarks, they need to bring forth extraordinary evidence.

Otherwise, its just hearsay.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by -Blackout-]



posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-
 

My ex husband was recruited to work at the NSA by the MIB in the Russian Studies Dept. He was a grad student at UC Davis, he was absolutely the worst, no moral values at all. Just a big bully, threatening people, getting drunk all day and night. We were married for 7 years, we had a little girl.

He comes in one day, drunk as usual, and says some MIB came up when he was alone at the back of the university commons. Nobody was there. He said they offered him a job, they wanted him to work for them. He told me we were moving to Washington DC.

I told him I'm not moving anywhere, especially to DC. He dropped the subject. Then he got a phone call to work for minimum wages in a department store in Spokane WA. Then he goes, we're moving to Spokane. I told him, I'm not moving to Spokane.

So he just ups and leaves, leaves our 6 year old. He was gone for 6 months and I went there for Chistmas, thinking our daughter can see him for the holidays. I opened his closet, and he had about 6 brand new black suits. Really expensive.

I was furious, he didn't give us any money at all. When I asked for money, he said he was broke. Somebody bought him some pretty expensive black suits.

So basically, if you're looking for the MIB, they are Federal employees, either working for the NSA or the CIA, and they are just basically losers who can't get real jobs in the private sector. They recruit from the bottom of the barrel.

My ex husband was thrown out of Navy Security, relieved of duty, because he couldn't stop drinking and blabbing navy operations. That's where they caught him.

We had a head on confrontation in 2008, when my daughter told me what he said to her. I demanded he apologize, and he refused, so I outted him all over the Defense Department. The MIB are just his cronie friends.

They think it's funny that everybody falls for that stunt where they barge in and start giving out orders. Nobody has a right to barge in and start intimidating people, and if they come up to you, make them identify themselves, or get out your cell phone and snap a picture. And be sure to get their license numbers.

The Federal Court is cracking down on them, and they are trying to keep the media from knowing about it. This is just a bunch of cheap thugs, the kind who walk out on their own children.



posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by freecitizen
 


Thanks for sharing and the reply.

However, how do you know that your husband was a true MIB? We really have no idea what a "true" MIB is and what their jobs honestly are. We just know that they pop up at times during UFO encounters and they are associated with UFO lore in general.



posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I always had my own theory on MIBs. This is my own personal speculation.

They are just government agents who normally cover one of many areas such as terrorism, serious crime, or whatever. One of their less important tasks is to cover the UFO report thing.

No government would not allow itself to be the last one in the information chain, particularly if it is something that affects a cummunity and is likely to escalate beyond control or even cause a panic.

Thus MIB are just agents on 'recreational' activities. Their instructions are to obtain information about UFOs before the news channels get it, just in case it could be something that causes a panic. I say 'recreational' because it takes them off serious crime and allows them to be bums and gigolos for a while.

Imo most government agencies do not know any more than we do about ufo/aliens/etc. The send the MIBs just to keep situations under control, in case there is something that can have a far-reaching impact on society. It is all about censorship and knowing everything before anyone else does - it gives power.

As freecitizen mentioned in her post they are likely to be bullies, recruited from the lower end.



posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
So, most of us are of the belief that either Aliens with super-advanced technology exist, OR our Governments are hiding super-advanced technology.....

Yet, some amongst us wish to write off their alleged 'henchmen' as low-class, low-life bullies? Uh no, that doesn't quite make any sense at all. For argument's sake, if such figures do exist, which judging from all the testimonials through the decades seems likely, the last persons chosen for such roles would be deadbeat Dad's or schoolyard punks. That's just folly.

I also laugh at the internet tough-guy attitude one or two people had at such an idea as MiB threatening them. Yes, what a swell idea, attack and/or kill people directly responsible for covering up your evidence. Brilliant. It would be safe to assume that such people have infinite resources available to them, they know all about you, your family, your favorite website, your favorite shampoo, what you decided to NOT have for breakfast, the possibilities are endless. Futhermore, claims that they are in fact distinctly in-human and possess possible 'alien' traits is even more reason that a 'Rambo' persona would not end up well for you.

Anyway, interesting conversation. I know nothing of Aliens or UFO's personally other than testimonials, but I do know the the US government, specifically the military, have highly secretive and extremely professional personnel at their disposal.



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by freecitizen
reply to post by -Blackout-
 

My ex husband was recruited to work at the NSA by the MIB in the Russian Studies Dept. He was a grad student at UC Davis, he was absolutely the worst, no moral values at all. Just a big bully, threatening people, getting drunk all day and night. We were married for 7 years, we had a little girl.

He comes in one day, drunk as usual, and says some MIB came up when he was alone at the back of the university commons. Nobody was there. He said they offered him a job, they wanted him to work for them. He told me we were moving to Washington DC.

I told him I'm not moving anywhere, especially to DC. He dropped the subject. Then he got a phone call to work for minimum wages in a department store in Spokane WA. Then he goes, we're moving to Spokane. I told him, I'm not moving to Spokane.

So he just ups and leaves, leaves our 6 year old. He was gone for 6 months and I went there for Chistmas, thinking our daughter can see him for the holidays. I opened his closet, and he had about 6 brand new black suits. Really expensive.

I was furious, he didn't give us any money at all. When I asked for money, he said he was broke. Somebody bought him some pretty expensive black suits.

So basically, if you're looking for the MIB, they are Federal employees, either working for the NSA or the CIA, and they are just basically losers who can't get real jobs in the private sector. They recruit from the bottom of the barrel.

My ex husband was thrown out of Navy Security, relieved of duty, because he couldn't stop drinking and blabbing navy operations. That's where they caught him.

We had a head on confrontation in 2008, when my daughter told me what he said to her. I demanded he apologize, and he refused, so I outted him all over the Defense Department. The MIB are just his cronie friends.

They think it's funny that everybody falls for that stunt where they barge in and start giving out orders. Nobody has a right to barge in and start intimidating people, and if they come up to you, make them identify themselves, or get out your cell phone and snap a picture. And be sure to get their license numbers.

The Federal Court is cracking down on them, and they are trying to keep the media from knowing about it. This is just a bunch of cheap thugs, the kind who walk out on their own children.




So im new here, but im not new. Iv been reading this site for years but never found a reason to join in. however this is the weirdst thing iv ever seen.

This user here posted this same story on you tuibe just yeasterday at www.youtube.com... user name is: outrageous141... the account was just created yeasterday on the 21st and has only reply to that video. it was weird cause here i am reading this forum and at the same time was checking out videos on you tube in liu of the ufo hunter video i keep seraching on MIB vids on you tubed. and i just happened to read that same story.

dosnt mean anyting i gusse could be just a pisssed off ex wife. but it did seem weird to me.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Mulder420]



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mulder420
 


hrmm...weird, good catch there, lol



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mulder420
 


That was very well spotted !

As the saying goes : "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". May be a chance for us all to get an insight into a day in the life of a man in black (though not necessarily a prime example of one).

I shall be keeping an open mind. As mentioned before , I would not expect MIBs to be that professional or highly trained as some people expect. Why? simply because it is enough for them to be briefed by phone or remotely by their superiors who are the brains behing operations. The MIBs just fulfill the myth by exercising their bullying and intimidation.

If Vietnam and Russian language were not mentioned , I would have put his black suits down to a job as a club bouncer. However it does seem that he is working for the Feds.

Freecitizen, is there anything else you can mention without compromising yourself ? Your description of MIBs seem to accord with my own expectation. Thanks



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Yes, simpletons and low-class bullies are made privvy to the biggest secret in the history of mankind.
x 100.



new topics




 
34
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join