It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB (Men in Black)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NASA is ASAN
I really wish the MIB tried to mess with super-aggressive witness and got themselves messed up for their efforts.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but if an "official" agent or whatever came to my place and tried to coerce me into giving them stuff that I recorded and made threats on my life, there's a good chance they'd either get shot or be choked out and buried in my backyard.

Nobody comes to my house and threatens my life without getting a kitchen knife buried in their chest.

Now you're talkin! I would love for some agent to try and come to my pad and try to get something from me. You're the only person I've witnessed here at ATS who hasn't backed down like a quivering ladybaby when it comes to talking about confronting these guys. I would have the the event recorded and then post it immediately.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by State of Mind
Love it! Has anyone asked any of these supposed silencers to produce a badge? I mean, if a government official is questioning you, don't you have right to demand their identification?

I suppose if they are ETs as some claim, one might be able to kill them without government repercussions, unless they work with the government. However, I'm sure the mothership might come after you for an unfriendly probe in the...anal shrubbery.

I'll take my anal shrubbery like a man if that were to happen, but just the act of coming into my house and even thinking for one second that you can threaten me and you're getting your @ss kicked, or at the very least leaving with half an eye and 50% of your bodily functions in tact.

I'm a crafty b@st@rd that doesn't take well to threats at all.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NASA is ASAN

there's a good chance they'd either get shot or be choked out and buried in my backyard.

Wow you're a tough guy. I don't think you're alone though..

It's just that those cases aren't well documented because the MIB covered it up. I guess they were very embarrased after losing over 50 guys in black suits to one guy with a kitchen knife. Eventually they just left the guy alone and destroyed all evidence of contact.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Removed

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I think I'm going to have to get out more. This is the first I have ever heard of the MIB being real. I loved both movies, but I hadn't really thought much else about it.

Hmmm, must learn more.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

It's just that those cases aren't well documented because the MIB covered it up. I guess they were very embarrased after losing over 50 guys in black suits to one guy with a kitchen knife. Eventually they just left the guy alone and destroyed all evidence of contact.

I have a bunch of guns, knives, clubs and bats in my house. I've been a martial artist since I was 10, champion wrestler, kickboxer and have a temper to go with it.

Yeah, you could say I'm tough but your sarcasm has been duly noted though.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I have a bunch of guns, knives, clubs and bats in my house. I've been a martial artist since I was 10, champion wrestler, kickboxer and have a temper to go with it.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The term Men in Black is a so name given to government agents by the people that had dealings with them or had by some term sighted them. It speaks for it self that this agency is not really called Men in Black but go through under a different name. The oranisation is a littlebit older then most people suspect but not so old that you can link them to illustrous groups like the Illuminaty, freemasons or the Knights Templers.

The groups existence is from the late 19th century as an organisation based upon a more rudimentory theoretical interpretation of the philospohical theory of human superiority as stated in works of philosophy by Nietzsche and others and consisted out of members from both Europe as well as the United States with affliates in other nations like Canada and some European colonies. Initially only silent supports with the believe that the human race as a whole is superior but needss protection from both inside as well as outside threads the organisation remaind lossly based and decentralised. With the collapse of the European colonial superpowers at the end of WW I the organisations saw need to reorganise its structure as a result of believing to have failed in it's job. Seiing Europe crumble and the United States of America growing in power it created a rudimental headquarters in Washington D.C. in a mere officebuilding with another smaller but still relatively big centralised post in the United Kingdom (the worlds leading superpower by landmass at the time).

In the era between WW I and WW II the interest in spaceflight grew and the organisation, fueled by the notion of life in outer space both grew curious in alien life as well as afraid and started a number of projects involving the research of alien life and initial threat assesment of the case. Interestingly enough it seems they hit paydirt somehow, unfortunatly I don't really know the source of their knowledge just that it was enough to be concerned and to little to verify a possible threat.
Anyways, with the arrival of WW II the organisation used it clandistine and still semi-decentrelised nature to infiltrate in various American and European political orginisations including military, logistical, political and law enforcement sectors. had the orginisation only a small amount of power in those sectors that could be seen as high, it had a vast amount of power after WW II. During the WW II war it actually had some in field covered ups to eliminate people, I particularly remember a case of a lone machinegunner in a small makeshift ditch (as was common in WW II) being shot by a'Belgian 'Farmer' in the head between the eyes at the Belgian-German border. But enough of that.
Anyways, after WW II the reaorganisation was complete and it can be called from that moment 'MIB' if you will. They took part amongst other in the cover up of the Scandinavian Ghost Rocket incident.

The later incidents from the 50's - 60's and 70's are the result of the FBI being infiltrated by the organisation and the organistation swaying it's power to use resources and equipment of the FBI to start their own investigations. It was the organisation that caused the PA and AAAS to start advanced parapsycholic research. Last time I heard of the organisation it was being active during the Vietnam war but I guess I ran a bullet short on that one. (ghe ghe....sorry a bit of an inside joke there)

I really don't know if the organisation is still active today but I guess that the cleanup of government agencies during the late 70's really scared the heck out of them and drove them back underground.

Ofcourse, like always the above mentioned story is not based upon actual information, has no prove and was not the result of my knowledge for obvious reasons. You either believe it, or believe in the Flying Spagetti Monster, I couldn't care less either way.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by AncientShade]

[edit on 14-7-2010 by AncientShade]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by King Triad

For real you have also had contact with MIBS? I had 2 separate experiences with "MIB" men myself. Seems like they always work in either 2 or 3 type groups.
The first experiences happened with two, and the strange part is they looked totally identical like they were clones. Perfectly matched, wore the same clothes, had the same features, their eyes were strange and they looked like they had never been out in the sunshine, serious vitamin deficiency.
The second experience which happened last August were a group of 3, two were in suits standing on either side of the man in the middle. They wore suits with ties, not black and not identically dressed. The way they seemed, they seemed to be a sort of look out men looking around in the area. The man in the middle faced towards me and he was dressed in a button down dress shirt with a brown sweater vest. Nasty S*B, sneering awful man. Now if that is not peculiar enough....... Both times I was mostly alone in my house being a female of 38 at the time of the second incident, it was very intimidating. You know I've been an abductee since I was 12 and a contactee for the last 6 months and these guys are intimidating, and do have some kind of psychic ability and after dealing with alien crap for the past 28 years they are not going to shut me up. People have a right to know answers to questions they pose through secrecy.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by covert1]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Love it! Has anyone asked any of these supposed silencers to produce a badge? I mean, if a government official is questioning you, don't you have right to demand their identification?

There are many accounts of just that, with the credentials furnished either being NSA, DOD, military, CIA, etc. Of course, whether they were real or falsified, it's hard to tell. Jenny Randles has authored some of the most definitive books on this subject. I'm not too keen on her crop circle research, but I do love her writings on this subject.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Anyone have a link to any pictures of so called Men in Black?

I remember watching an episode of UFO Hunters (Called Silencers) and Birnes and the crew talked to this one guy who had a photo of an alleged Man in Black.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidself

You're post is very good. The fact that you had no stars (until I saw your post) just reinforces my belief that no one reads the thread beyond the OP. (For some even reading the OP is too complicated so they just hit reply and start spewing)

It s interesting to revisit the Maury Island affair. As being near the start of the whole modern MiB phenomen, it is important to pay close attention to it, as it's interpretation and propagation may have an important effect on the phenomenon as it is currently recieved. These scanned documents are from the 1995 Slovakian published book UFO: The Complete Sightings by Peter Brooksmith and seem to have a lot of great info on the affair.

1) You're right. As you can see from my first post, I was never attracted to the Maury Island affair (even though I live in wa state).

2) The article linking the slag to Hanford waste is interesting and more plausible than a spaceship oozing molten slag.

3) Dahl's son was not taken by gov't agents or aliens. He was in the hospital.

4) The AEC security agent (or whoever it was ) tracked him down quickly due to hospital records. Not because he was connected to all knowing aliens.

I've seen pieces on Maury Island that have left me scratching my head in the past. The book you reference certainly provides a more plausible explanation for all aspects of the case. Thanks, SJ76

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NASA is ASAN

With all that training what do you need the weapons for?

FYI: Hope you didn't miss this interesting link: Maury Island (MIB connection) explained

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NASA is ASAN

Whoever is in your house threatening your life is more than likley armed as well. I doubt if these agents make a habit of intimidating people unarmed. Reacting aggressivly could end up bad for you.

You might be a bad ass, but the guy in your house telling you to be silent or die is most likley not a princess either. If you DO get the upper hand and wind up burying one in your back yard the next day there would be more at your door.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Anyone have a link to any pictures of so called Men in Black?

[url=http://i30.tinypic.com/30mpn6e.jpg]---> Larger Image

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

I miss that show =(

I wish they would have kept making them.

Or at least, come out with a new UFO series.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
i found this info about the "real" men in black
Source?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
Anyone know if Men In Black are linked to the Black Ops? Maybe they are part of the same organisation but deal with different types of "situations".

Black Ops are the grunts for the general non public work. These hypothetical mib's don't exist, or do they.

Why sure they exist, how else do you think for over 50 years everyone has been mislead and confused about the obvious.

edit: typos.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by tristar]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

With all that training what do you need the weapons for?

Speed; it's easier to remove someone's body from their soul with tools. I could easily build a shed with a screwdriver and handsaw, but I'm not that stupid to neglect technology (circular saw and drill). Being tough is half physical and half mental.

FYI: Hope you didn't miss this interesting link: Maury Island (MIB connection) explained

Don't see how it pertains to the subject, but thanks for the link.

Originally posted by Blender
Whoever is in your house threatening your life is more than likley armed as well. I doubt if these agents make a habit of intimidating people unarmed. Reacting aggressivly could end up bad for you.

I don't care, it's the principle of the matter which that guy will find out as soon as a threat is uttered. Most likely they'll be laying on the ground, spitting up blood wishing he hadn't said sh!t.

You might be a bad ass, but the guy in your house telling you to be silent or die is most likley not a princess either. If you DO get the upper hand and wind up burying one in your back yard the next day there would be more at your door.

At that point, I'll deal with whatever comes from that point on. Whatever evidence they were trying to sequester from me would be on the internet in several thousand pieces and I'll be peering through my window for the next few weeks waiting for my next victim. If they are in fact ET and psychic, I have no doubt in my mind they'd stay the eff away from me and my psychotic second personality.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Your determination is admirable but ultimately irrelevant.

While I doubt such an organized and secretive agency could exist as a manifestation of the government - I do believe there is something to the story and idea behind the "Men in Black" phenomena.

However, I do not believe any agency or members of such an agency would undertake such an important mission without the means of ensuring it succeeds. Producing a badge and relying on your respect for a government agent's authority is simply a way to try and keep things civil and relatively quiet. Let's face it, they seem to tell plenty of people to keep quiet (and they don't). They are obviously not concerned about what stories get told, or who investigates them. If they were - they'd simply remove the possibility of the story being told.

So, I don't believe they would be agents of the government, and they would probably not give it a second thought to remove you from the equation. If I were tasked with such a mission (and believed in its cause) - I wouldn't. If the legendary memory devices are nothing more than fictional stories - then there are plenty of other ways to make sure you don't jeopardize operational security.

In short - don't be stupid. Live to tell your story. You don't have any clue what kind of threat you are up against - making the decision to engage it with such little knowledge about it is reckless and irresponsible - and likely to not go in your favor (especially considering they will have likely had experience dealing with people and know your possible assortment of armaments).

I am fairly certain that these MiB - whatever/whoever they are, have dealt with resistance in the past, and are quite capable of dealing with anything you can present in such a situation.

You have already been caught off-guard by the events that lead to their arrival - and will be even less prepared to resist. Factor in that this is their job - trained, and likely experienced - not good.

I mean - it's your choice. But, from a tactical standpoint, it would take some rather extraordinary factors to make resistance a practical option. Your best tactical option is to observe and report your findings through an organized structure (or form one to do just such a thing). Then, you use that knowledge to form a strategy that gives you the tactical option to resist.

Yes - it does all boil down to war. Whether it's a leaky faucet or an alien race - how to handle it can all be put in the context of a war (or, really, problem solving and critical thinking).

The problem is that you would rely on accurate, consistent reports. You're simply not going to get that on ATS. You're also getting into military-level intel analysis. You'll want to put people on a payroll to analyze the reports and track down leads. You'll also want to minimize publications - the fewer people know about your work, the better.

In a sense - you'd have to develop an "Anti-MiB" - an organized institution of trained individuals dedicated to a cause. Quite frankly - I don't see many in the UFO conspiracy ring that have the competency level to pull off serious analytical investigations complete with operatives and active informants.

If the government is covering something up - you'd have to get your own informants on the inside, set up drop sites and have extraction policies (good operatives and intel networks take care of their informants - people looking to sell information will be paying attention to that sort of stuff).

And you'd also have to deal with the fact that you would be doing this as private citizens of a nation. If you get hit with a double-agent and enough of your operations are discovered, you're up a creek without a paddle, as you can't even rely on your own government for protection (the U.S. - or whoever, just drops a call in to your country and hands over the list of things you've been doing and tosses in a threat of diplomatic/economic repercussions if they don't do something about it).

Otherwise, you're relying on whistle-blowers and anonymous tips - which is worse than taking shots in the dark.

But - I'm rambling. If you want a lot of the answers to your questions - you're going to have to set up that kind of operation. Just know it comes with a lot of risks. Even if you're only interested in UFOs - there are plenty of other countries that would use your network to obtain other information, as well. It's a dangerous game.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join