It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPLY TO: "Pics", Aliens will show themselves to us july10/11/2010

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chefspicy

Maybe the guy was just talking about mexicans.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

"So photos of a pretty sunset are now being put forth as photos of ufos??????

Next I guess someone will post a picture of a tree and say they have a photo of an alien entity.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Man, next time you write something like this, let us know in advance. I almost spilled my drink all over my laptop taking a sip and totally cracking up !!! That's gotta be the funniest reply I've read in a while !!!

OP. Pretty sunset. No ufos. Wrong board. Period.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

funny.

thats so weird . I seen a really old episode of 'third rock from the sun' over the weekend which had the same joke

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

nope not @ all!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

seriously, these pics sux mine are soo much better!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

seeing as you are responding to me (very kind of you btw) i have to say its a disgrace that you edited and altered the OP. Thats just not cricket old boy.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

what about these, there must be aliens in some of them????

please!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0715e850d31c.jpg[/atsimg]
top right corner?

or this????

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/311cef0501d9.jpg[/atsimg]

surely captain there is some aliens here and don't call me shirley?

[edit on 12-7-2010 by JohnySeagull]

[edit on 12-7-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Can someone please explain why this isn't yet in the Hoax or Irritatingly Waste Your Time section?

Please save yourselves the trouble of answering and rather go enjoy your evening as will I also.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spiralarkitek

I bet ya it gets to the front page page before the hoax section.

Thats the way ATS seems to do things these days.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Please know my intonation which is jocular....but for someone who claims a lot of wasted his time you sure like sticking around, hurling more negative remarks!

Hey? Just off-the-record: It's O-K-A-Y to bring it down a notch. It's only a friggin forum. You act like there's a dangerous killer on the loose who qualifies for a mob lynching!

(and we wonder why aliens don't co-mingle with us quite yet!)

Peace out m'friend.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiralarkitek
Can someone please explain why this isn't yet in the Hoax or Irritatingly Waste Your Time section?

Please save yourselves the trouble of answering and rather go enjoy your evening as will I also.

This will be my last post on this thread because I am tired of playing referee but consider this for a moment.

The OP by his own admission is young. His/her experiences aren't many. He/she saw something like an impressionist artist would and.... it moved him/her.

Those aren't 'typical' every day clouds and the color isn't one of a typical evening. So cut him some slack.
(I personally wouldn't deem it unusual but then again, I have 30+ years on the OP).

I personally like knowing people are looking up and considering the possibilites opposed to car-jacking the next SUV!!

If you don't like the thread, move on.
If you're sticking around only to complain about it then I have to wonder about your stability!

G'night OP. Keep looking up though!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Honestly, go a few hours north of North Bay, Ontario and sit out in a field for a few hours. You won't feel alone for very long.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Sadly, I didnt have a camera on that day.
i think the Thunder storm onjuly 11 could have been a ufo. or the start of a super tornado?.. there was somethingvery very erie about the center of the storm.......

I'll try andscan some search engines for a pic of the storm.

btw who said aliens dont travel in clouds?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I saw lots of "aliens" here in Texas too... oh you mean E.T... sorry.

Buncha hooey is what happened this weekend. I was expecting this big production and I was ROBBED. I want compensation!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The Chem-trails are having their affect I see. Part of Project Blue-beam, Making people see stuff that isn't there. Nice clouds and Sunset but it was not worth wasting my time to roll through three pages to see them.

If you really do see and get a picture of something like that massive mother-ship on the Will Smith movie let us know with the pictures in the first page please.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

Some people will do anything for attention. The original post was this was going to be a complete and total awakening. You are grasping at straws, but best wishes all the same.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
My apologies in advance Dream, I meant to reply to the OP. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Did anyone by chance get the akiens number?
I may have to take them onto Jerry Springer.
I may need support too.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I've made a complaint to staff. I'm getting absolutely sick and tired of people like this who create threads that bring down the integrity of ATS and it's members.

Thread should be closed and Op should be post banned IMHO!

IRM

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
My intention is to inform, fyi.

Originally posted by One Moment
reply to post by adigregorio

Please know my intonation which is jocular....but for someone who claims a lot of wasted his time you sure like sticking around, hurling more negative remarks!

It's my job as a Pope. Wait, no, that is stinking around. I just happened to post in a thread. Thanks for trying to make it look "wrong" for me to do so.

Hey? Just off-the-record: It's O-K-A-Y to bring it down a notch. It's only a friggin forum. You act like there's a dangerous killer on the loose who qualifies for a mob lynching!

And, for the record, in the very next post (after the one you read, and then just responded to (apparently)) I said:

I am loud because that is all this site sees anymore, sensationalism.

Thanks, again, for telling me how I should act. I am glad there are people like you around to let others know the "right" way.

(and we wonder why aliens don't co-mingle with us quite yet!)

Oh, so veiled insults are okay?

ANYWAY...

I am trying to think of a way to be "on topic". Let's see...I know!

The OP took a picture of a sunset, and tried to imply that it was a UFO (Or something.) THEN the OP changed the OPost, after being called on the carpet.

I think that about covers it...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join