It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPLY TO: "Pics", Aliens will show themselves to us july10/11/2010

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I (genuinely) saw a big pink fluffy cloud meld itself together into a giant pink cartoon heart shape early on Saturday morning.

It was ace, but I put it down to certain ingested substances rather than aliens.

The guy that started *that* thread needs to see a doctor, probably.

Oh the irony.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Chefspicy, you should post the photos...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929

Please do.

Second line.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by g146541

Youre not complaining so i take it our ET friends use lube then?

....and there ya have it! Touché
(too funny)

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

He's offline. Hopefully we'll get them later.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
I’m not arguing.

Well, I didn't mean 'argue' in the literal sense rather, how can we question his photo (or mind) if we're only working with words so far?

The fact that he/she appears to be MIA has got my red flags a-wavin' a little.

(Thanks for the avatar comment)

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comic

Please do.

Second line.

I apologize for taking up so much thread space (I s'pose you can consider me the side-show act before the main attraction I guess...) but what does 'Second line' mean? I keep seeing that on this board. Unless of course it's your signature and I just keep seeing YOU!

Please do tell.
(Now back to our regularly scheduled program............)

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Allow me to explain:

You see, the mods here on ATS do not allow one-line posts; posts like that are deleted. By adding the words, "Second line" to my super short post, the mods can't delete it.

Basically, it's a loophole.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Comic]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Comic

Lol, but right on the top of the reply page, it says...

"No 1-Liners: Please do not create minimal "me too," "I agree," or similar very-short replies. (Adding "second line" to short comments doesn't count.)"

Of course, this is all very off topic, but what else to do until the OP gets back online and posts the pictures!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm about 3 hours from Cambellton and we didn't see any alien space ships down here. We had a lot of rain and thunder so it was pretty cloudy. Unless the thunder and lightning was the ship breaking into our atmosphere. Northern New Brunswickers are certainly a different sort of people, not necessarily in a bad way.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Comic

Of course, this is all very off topic, but what else to do until the OP gets back online and posts the pictures!!!

I've seen "Second line" posts in a few threads, and they weren't deleted. My guess is that they were lucky. You learn something everyday, huh? XD

And very true; I'm starting to wonder if the OP has any photos at all...

**Numerous Edits made due to my horrible spelling.**

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
These threads are becoming a massive nuisance.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chefspicy

Well, who knows? Maybe it was in the form of some newly-famous octopus named "Paul" or "Paolo" (who got the only prediction right on this site for that day, since this prediction crap trend flooded the site by obvious trolls.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Allow me to explain:

You see, the mods here on ATS do not allow one-line posts; posts like that are deleted. By adding the words, "Second line" to my super short post, the mods can't delete it.

Basically, it's a loophole.

Oh wow! Getting over on the very people who welcome you to their website for you to partake in at no cost, are you? (atta girl/boy!)

Now, I think time would be better served if we can just find a loop hole with the IRS next time!

Yeah.....I'm just killing time too.
(Psssst, can you pass the bong please?)

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Remember:
To build anything, even an argument, you should be smarter than the tools youre working with.
It doesnt hurt to let the kid ramble on about beings of light and peace and love.
I'd rather have that as his mind set than him waiting for someone in the shadows with a knife ready to free their tortured soul.
Yeah little buddy I see the aliens, theyre shaking their heads and crying at how unbelievably mean and ruthless we are to ourselves and our planet.
They also want you to keep it a secret from now on when you see them, and to continue to be nice to people even when theyre not nice to you.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

…how can we question his photo (or mind) if we're only working with words so far?

We’ll question the photos when they turn up (unless, of course, they are beyond question…).

But can we postulate on his use of language? Absolutely.

…the clouds looked very strange to me , like the side profile of a large mother ship that zoomed across the sky and left a streak of clouds in its path/ or a theory of " cloaking ufo" so the clouds were the ufs depending if u believe that or not.

…there was a larger darker cloud that was not reflecting the sun @ all and was kinda greyish "aliens = greys", theory only here…

…and along side this cloud looked like popular disc shaped clouds, kinda like they were "cloaked" all near the larger darker cloud.

“Mother ship?” “Cloaked?” Evocative language, no?

And is it impartial, or unprejudiced? No, too.

And then we get the pious rhetoric of “signs” and “spiritually enlightened”, and finally the coup de gras:

not everyone would of got this but the enlightened and ones with open eyes to this world would of seen it!

so i say yes its true ALIENS DID SHOW THEM SELF THIS WEEKEND! to the people who have an open mind and love for everyone,

It seems that our OP is another love and light alien religion convert.

Of course, I’ll gladly, willingly and humbly recant that if his photos actually do show a mother ship and not a cloud.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

And very true; I'm starting to wonder if the OP has any photos at all...

Does an OP have an allotted amount of time to return (sorta like getting up from a knockout punch) or can we be waiting forever? Man if this wasn't free I'd be asking for my money back!

La de.....la de dah.
Anyone with any good jokes?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Shhhh...You're not suppose to call them "aliens". Remember? They take offense to that.
The only power outage we had was around 3:00 am this morning when we had a thunderstorm. So if they showed up then, I was too sleepy to bother with it.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Oooh, I've got a good one.

An atom walks into a bar, and says to the bartender, "Someone stole my electron!"

The bartender says, "Are you sure?"

The atom replies: "Yes! I'm positive!"

HAHAHAHAH. Oh how I love scientific humor.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chefspicy
they are in my profile u can check them out now!

Um, no...

ATS Profile

Of course there is this one too, and again: Um, no...

Media Profile

Considering you have a media account set up, you know how the site works. I am calling shenanigans.

On a side note, I too saw something rad on Saturday. A hole in the clouds, in the exact shape of a question mark.

Ironically, it didn't answer mine. I/we am/are still alone.

EDIT (To Add )
Maybe the UFO is in the sunset picture...Or is it Spongebob? He would fly a USO, at least I would think...

Pretty sunsets and spongebob's squared pants.

[edit on 7/12/2010 by adigregorio]

[edit on 7/12/2010 by adigregorio]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join