It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPLY TO: "Pics", Aliens will show themselves to us july10/11/2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
ALRIGHT EVERYONE i did not see any aliens Per-say. this is my interpretation of what i saw and this is my theory.

Campbellton
time: sunset-ish wasn't fully down yet around 945-1015pm
looking northwest.

alright from what i can remember is that from the thread is that the aliens will show themselves to us on one of these days. i remember the thread saying that they will be light beings not physical form. they cannot be captured on camera or whatever, but....

this si what i saw last night with pics to follow! strange thing of a sun set last night. very very bright and very different looking for our area, my neighbor even mentioned it when i was taking the pictures... so ya back to the sky. the clouds looked very strange to me , like the side profile of a large mother ship that zoomed across the sky and left a streak of clouds in its path/ or a theory of " cloaking ufo" so the clouds were the ufs depending if u believe that or not. towards the sugarloaf mountian there was a larger darker cloud that was not reflecting the sun @ all and was kinda greyish "aliens = greys", theory only here, myself has yet to physical see an alien, but i do believe we are not alone. and along side this cloud looked like popular disc shaped clouds, kinda like they were "cloaked" all near the larger darker cloud.

now i take this as a sign. i was looking for some sign and i think that spiritually i am enlightened, and to me these signs of the bright sunset, almost like fire in the sky and the sm grey clouds that looked like cloaked ships. was a sign to say that yes, we are not alone in this world. not everyone would of got this but the enlightened and ones with open eyes to this world would of seen it!

so i say yes its true ALIENS DID SHOW THEM SELF THIS WEEKEND! to the people who have an open mind and love for everyone,

Peace in the middle east! CHEFSPICY

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Chefspicy]

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Chefspicy]

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chefspicy

You're kidding right? Did you read the original post? Did your electricity go out? I hope you didn't take any pictures of the craft! "They forbid it." Not exactly the huge meet and greet that was published.

To the true original poster. If the voices in your head are in-fact real, they are lying to you. Might want to ask them why.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Listen. The guy who said that aliens would reveal themselves last weekend was a little kid, who's been banned on every site like this one. It was a joke.

You also said that you took pictures, am I right? Well, where are they? You would think that before creating a thread like this one that you would have the pictures uploaded, and ready to go.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Comic]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
im trying to get them up now!,

even if he did get banned and its a hoax i still know that we are not alone! thats all we as humans are conceited if we think we are the only ones here in the universe!

pics are new to me so bear with me plz!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chefspicy
im trying to get them up now!,

even if he did get banned and its a hoax i still know that we are not alone! thats all we as humans are conceited if we think we are the only ones here in the universe!

pics are new to me so bear with me plz!

Yeah, nobody really thinks we're the only ones in the universe, we just don't take ridiculous things that don't happen as fact, and don't try to make excuses for something that quite obviously didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
they are in my profile u can check them out now!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Take your time.

And, I'm not saying that we're alone in the universe; I want aliens to reveal themselves to everyone as much as you do.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

im not making excuses, im just saying what i was and what it means to me! everyone else has their opinion and their own thoughts, i was looking for a sign for sometime now and ironically now!, not just that thread made me think but its been a while i have been looking to the stars, its our birth place out there!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The main thread maker were banned- There will not be any aliens showing up at any of these dates. PUT DOWN THREAD ASAP

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

I have a question for you:

Have you read this thread at all?

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Comic]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Im from Campbelton, NB...

A lot of Acadians and French folk, but no Aliens.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't see a photo file in your profile.

I don't know about what was said as far as showing up on July 10-11th but according to MANY indigenous cultures, the Light Beings will show up in the form of a spiral. Just do a Google search!

Now.....how many 'spirals' have showed up recently? Like 6 or 8?

So to me, that's the sign!
And of course you can expect the PTB to dismiss such sightings as 'blah blah blah....misfired rockets' etc.

Just know: however they show up (like the Phoenix Lights for example) it will ALWAYS accompany some unpalatable explanation.

Everything can (and DOES) get an 'official' explanation and the sheeple..... who come to rely on their herder to tell them what's what......are appeased and go off to graze a little bit more.

Think for yourselves. Do NOT wait for an official anything! We've seen their work. We know their agenda. We know the players and they in return, know us and feel threaten by sites like this one. Why do you think they want to control the Internet? For typing-terrorist? Nope! For me and you!

Peace and keep looking up~

edit for grammer

[edit on 12-7-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chefspicy
reply to post by hippomchippo

im not making excuses, im just saying what i was and what it means to me! everyone else has their opinion and their own thoughts, i was looking for a sign for sometime now and ironically now!, not just that thread made me think but its been a while i have been looking to the stars, its our birth place out there!

Yes, and in my opinion, you're making excuses to justify the prediction, which was false.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I can't find the photos anywhere on your profile, so it would be great of you to post a link to them.

As for all the people who are immediately dismissing this simply because it happened on the day of a hoax prediction - I think we should see the photos first. Just because there wasn't massive disclosure doesn't mean the OP didn't see a great UFO with some cool pics.

Just copy/paste the links into a post so we can follow them. Or else no one will believe you lol

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hoax from a banned kid or not, my friend and I saw a UFO on 7/10.
OP, I'd like to see your pics too.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

this si what i saw last night…the clouds looked very strange to me , like the side profile of a large mother ship…

With all due respect, is it not possible that all you saw were clouds? I’ve seen some pretty weird cloud formations, ones that have made me do a double take, but that’s all they were, no matter how “other-worldly” they appeared.

now i take this as a sign. i was looking for some sign and i think that spiritually i am enlightened…

Did I miss something, or does one now have to be “spiritually-enlightened” to see UFOs and aliens now? Why is that?

And how does one quantify being “spiritual” in relation to extraterrestrials? Is it that you have a belief system, or that you follow someone else’s beliefs?

And, when you say this:

not everyone would of got this but the enlightened and ones with open eyes to this world would of seen it!

why do you think that aliens will only show themselves to the “enlightened”?

Are they that divisive?

And, once again, what quantifies “enlightened” for them?

Believe me I’m not denigrating your beliefs…but I am seriously curious as to how you can openly state that it’s possible to compartmentalize sections of your own species by suggesting that an aliens species acts favorably towards one specific section of Humanity.

You do realize that that is how religion works, or rather doesn’t work, don’t you?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

You guys are arguing into the void.

Let the OP post the photos THEN you can rip him/her a new one!
Dang. It feels like feeding time at the zoo!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
All of you are delusional!
I seen the aliens clear as day and my powaaar went out too i think i got abducted and probed too.
All of that and I never got their number...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Youre not complaining so i take it our ET friends use lube then?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

You guys are arguing into the void.

Let the OP post the photos THEN you can rip him/her a new one!

I’m not arguing.

As he seems to believe he saw what could well be alien craft, all I’m asking is that could the OP have misinterpreted something natural for something extraterrestrial that confirms his “spirituality”.

Is it also not fair to expect, based on his evocative language, that his photos might conclusively supply evidence of extraterrestrial technology, and therefore present us – at last - with unequivocal disclosure of alien life?

(By the way; I love your avatar!)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join